All Comments on 'Prison Dolls Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 month ago

Another start to an intriguing tale that I’m sure will be as good as anything else I’ve ever read of yours . You are such a wordsmith xxx

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 month ago

I've missed your stories!! Great start!

SBC97281SBC97281about 1 month ago

Michelle tells a story that has me waiting anxiously for the next release in a way few others do. The details make every sentence worth the read, wait, and devouring. The universe presented as each thread is interwoven like the finest hosiery.

pampywampypampywampyabout 1 month ago

loving it cant wait for the next episode xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the most detailed and compelling takes on the prison concept by one of my favorite authors. I am incredibly enthralled and thankful for this story. Can’t wait for more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tig is so impressed with Bobbie, he decides to help her along with her transformation by slipping him hormones. He's impatient and the changes aren't quick enough. With only days left in Robert's sentence, Tig calls on an inmate called "Doc" to give him an orchiectomy. Robert hopes he can put off his wife until he can have a doctor reverse the changes, which is impossible. Meanwhile, the crime family is briefed on how to utilize Bobbie'

s talents in the outside world, holding his wife and daughter's safety over his head once again.

ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

Two things; having never really read any detailed crime family books, the idea of the family owning the prison is brilliant and obvious. I must assume that in reality it is already in play. And second, these are the most words I have had to look up in any story. Who knew Kai-Kai and schtum were a thing. Loving it all the way. The non-violent forced fem is sexy as hell. About to start part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have enjoyed reading "Lady in the house" and enjoying this one too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

another brilliant Michelleylons offering with just the right seediness and all of the triggers to engage us readers, thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow — The psychological elements of this story are so beautifully framed and paced. Love this tale and can’t wait to learn more about Bobbie’s development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES