Prison Dolls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie had also changed her pantyhose. She hadn't been wearing panties but her yoga pants were in no fit state to wear. Allie saw that Bobbie had rinsed out the tights and they were hanging from the pull-out clothes line over the bath. Bobbie was seated in front of the vanity fixing her makeup. She had changed into a red leather skirt and a black lace-topped tank-top.

Allie approached Bobbie and stood behind her, watching Bobbie finish her makeup and brush out her long black hair.

"Some people only change on the outside. But you've also changed on the inside. You gotta go through a special kind of hell or a special kind of love to change who you are on the inside," Allie said.

"You've gone through both. Don't ever forget that you are special," Allie leaned down and kissed the top of Bobbie's head and walked away.

Bobbie's emotions were in turmoil but she felt better. She felt validated and she felt free. She heard the murmur of voices coming from the suite indicating that Randy had returned. Bobbie came out to join them.

"You look nice," he commented noticing Bobbie's change of clothes.

If Randy suspected anything he didn't say anything.

"Bobbie and I are going out on the balcony to smoke and then we're going shopping," Allie snatched up the cigarettes that Randy had placed on the kitchenette counter.

"Yes ma'am. At your service. I'll drive but I'll wait in the car while you shop if you don't mind," Randy grinned.

"You normally like helping me pick out my lingerie," Allie teased and Randy blushed.

"I'll leave you girls to it and listen to a podcast," Randy replied sheepishly.

To say that Bobbie was nervous was to put it mildly. During her time in Brentwood she had learned to walk and speak like a woman and used womanly gestures and mannerisms and she was virtually unclockable but she had never presented herself to the outside world.

Bobbie was excited but terrified. She knew that if she wanted to live her life how she wanted to live it she would need to get over her fear quickly.

"Everyone is looking at me," Bobbie whispered into Allie's ear, almost clinging to her as they stood in the middle of the galleria.

"Honey, we are two tall, stunning, beautiful women, with great hair, prefect makeup, tidy figures, great asses and we're wearing short skirts and heels. The men are leering and the women are jealous. Take a look around," Allie patted Bobbie's arm and then unhooked it.

Allie was right. Most of the women their age were wearing track pants, jeans, khakis, shift dresses, very much dull and unfashionable 'comfortable clothing'. To be fair some of the women were dressed in stylish clothing and they too attracted the roving eyes of the male mall walkers.

Bobbie took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"We need to get you a suitable wardrobe. Most of the clothing you brought from Brentwood is eveningwear and you can't wear high heels everywhere. My treat," Allie smiled and held out her black Visa card.

Bobbie had money in Robert Valentines account but she couldn't touch it. Being a fugitive it was likely that Robert's bank account was being monitored by law enforcement. Bobbie and Allie assumed that Bobbie's so called murder had not been reported to the authorities, there was no way the Siceressos or the warden and the COs who had witnessed the crime were going to incriminate themselves. Robert was considered dead and disposed of by the Siceressos and to be a probation absconder by law enforcement.

Bobbie soon forgot about whether or not she was being stared at as she and Allie went on a shopping spree and they returned to the car with two shopping trolleys filled with clothes, shoes and accessories. Randy loaded everything into the trunk and they drove back to the Astoria with Bobbie and Allie chattering away excitedly in the back seat while Randy drove with his airbuds in place listening to his podcast.

With the Siceressos locked up they were free to leave their hotel room and the three of them ate a sumptuous meal in the restaurant then retired early for the four hour drive to Miami the next day. They arrived at the Dream Palace located on Ocean Drive, South Beach in the early afternoon.

As promised, on her release Allie had been rewarded for her services in Seg and had been installed as the host of the drag show at the Dream Palace. To her surprise she found out when she arrived that Tony had reserved one of the two top-floor apartments above the nightclub and restaurant for her. The other apartment was occupied by the manager, a cis woman named Betty Underwood who advised Allie that she was to be her understudy and when Betty was confident she was to handover her managerial duties to Allie.

Allie took some time off to undergo breast augmentation surgery and a tracheal shave and then threw herself into the job understudying Betty and performing in the drag show in the evenings as host. With Tony's blessing Betty had handed over the managerial position to Allie after eight months and moved back to Atlanta to manage another of the Siceresso's nightclubs.

"You have done really well for yourself," Bobbie said as she surveyed Allie's luxury apartment.

"I have another surprise for you. I terminated the lease on the adjoining apartment and it's all yours," Allie smiled at Bobbie who squealed with delight and gave Allie a hug.

Once Bobbie was installed in her apartment there was work to done establishing Barbara Southland's identity. Bobbie met with one of Tony's operatives who greased the wheels and accompanied Bobbie to an office of the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles out of hours where she was photographed and issued a driver's licence in the name of Barbara Southland using the details on the birth certificate.

She asked the operative who insisted on being called 'Mr Smith', if he had heard anything from Tony.

"Tony arranged for this a few months ago and paid up front, all through Allie. I don't know where he is and I don't want to know. Take care toots and good luck," Mr Smith said when he dropped Bobbie back at the Dream Palace.

Bobbie never saw Mr Smith again but now she had a valid birth certificate and driver's licence. She was in the system and able to apply online for a social security number and then open a bank account. Being an excellent fraudster and embezzler in a previous life Bobbie was able to transfer all of Robert Valentine's savings into Barbara Southland's bank account without leaving a trace. With a substantial bank balance she was able to apply for a credit card.

During this period Bobbie checked into a private clinic and had breast augmentation surgery and a tracheal shave. She considered taking hormones but decided that it was something she might decide on later. She had very little body hair and had a series of laser treatments to permanently remove her facial hair. She was happy to just pluck any rogue hairs as they appeared and enjoyed still being able to generate a healthy turgid erection.

"Did you ever consider getting bottom surgery?" Bobbie asked Allie as they sat in the elegantly styled waiting room pending admittance for Bobbie's breasts augmentation surgery.

"Nope, never did. I'm happy with my body as it is now and the option is always there," Allie replied.

"Being a transgender woman is a lot of different things to different people. Not all trans women are on hormones and only a small percentage actually have bottom surgery. People can have whatever genitals regardless of their gender," Allie continued.

"I'm a woman with a dick and I like having a dick. I don't really want a vagina. That doesn't make me less of a woman," Allie squeezed Bobbie's hand reassuringly.

This wasn't the first time they had had this conversation but Allie understood where Bobbie was coming from. It had taken Bobbie quite a while until she was confident enough to go out in public on her own but Allie had watched Bobbie blossom into a beautiful, confident woman.

The only thing Bobbie was missing in her life was a partner and Bobbie pined for Tony Siceresso from whom both Allie and Bobbie had heard nothing. He was still in protective custody, securely squirreled away incommunicado while the Siceresso trial was looming. They had been following the case and it turned out that Warden Marissa Mellowship had made a plea deal and would also be testifying.

Tig Hansen had not been confined in a maximum security facility because he was not considered to be as important as the four crime bosses. He'd been assassinated in the prison shower block and there was speculation as to whether it was by the order of the Siceressos or by a rival crime organisation that was moving into the void left when the Siceressos criminal empire crumbled.

Allie employed Bobbie as the assistant manager at the Dream Palace and with her financial acumen she took over the books and advised Allie how she could make the club more profitable. Bobbie bought a nice car, decorated her apartment and settled into life in Miami and finally felt like the woman she had always wanted to be ever since she had made the decision that had altered her life so drastically. She sometimes wondered about her daughter Charlotte and occasionally about Mandy but never about Robert. After she had stripped his bank account he no longer existed as far as she was concerned.

When the Siceresso trial came to court it was all over the media. Their takeover of Wakefield Services and the building of their 'La Catedral' inside of Bentwood Correctional Facility were sensationalised and attracted the most coverage. The inmates in D Wing all claimed ignorance of Seg's existence and nobody mentioned the 'prison dolls'. It was in nobody's interests to do so.

The FBI then presented evidence proving that the Siceressos had maintained control of their criminal empire from inside the prison. Under the RICO act all of their illegal assets had been seized and the crime bosses sold off their legal businesses to pay for their defence. The two key prosecution witnesses, Tony Siceresso and Marissa Mellowship spent days on the stand giving evidence and being grilled by the defence counsellors. Marissa Mellowship also gave up the identities of the key personnel in Wakefield Services who were complicit with the Siceressos and she also coughed up the names of her superiors in the DoC who had manipulated the system to allow the Siceressos to transfer to the minimum security facility.

Investigations were continuing into other government and judicial officials who were believed to be complicit. They were all busy covering their asses and shifting blame.

When the trial was finally over Sal Siceresso, Petey Gruffalo, Joey Malzone, and Mike Giacomo were given a life sentence without the possibility of parole to be served in the federal 'supermax' ADX Florence. Marissa Mellowship was put into Witsec waiting to appear in court when the cases against the other conspirators came to trial.

Tony Siceresso was offered the opportunity to join the Witness Protection Program.

All Bobbie new was that the trial was over and she hoped to hear from Tony soon but neither she nor Allie heard a thing. Tony remained incommunicado and they were both wondering if they would ever see Tony again.

Bobbie continued to help Allie manage the Dream Palace but Bobbie was becoming despondent. She wondered if she why Tony hadn't contacted her. Maybe he had entered Witsec full-time and was living far away under another name, making a new life for himself.

She envied Allie's relationship with Randy Middleton. Randy adored Allie and he was seldom far away from her and Bobbie could tell that Allie loved Randy. Bobbie knew that being jealous was churlish but she ached for Tony. She wanted to feel what it was like to be with a man now that she had completed her transition.

Since the unexpected serendipitous encounter with Allie on the couch in Orlando, Bobbie had been celibate. She and Allie had agreed their two sexual encounters had been gratifying and that they loved each other but that they didn't love each other in that way and having a sexual relationship as well as a friendship and a business relationship was not prudent.

In the evenings she often frequented the Dream Palace conveniently located below her apartment. It was a popular venue with the lunch and dinner crowd and after dinner it was frequented by gay men who came to see the drag show. A smattering of tourists also came for the show along with rowdy crowds of young women attending bachelorette parties. As much as Bobbie enjoyed the show and the festivities their merriment tended to remind Bobbie that she was missing physical contact.

She started drinking a little too much and one night she was approached by a handsome tourist. He was tall, lean and confident and reminded Bobbie of Tony.

"Hello pretty lady," the man smiled at her.

His teeth seemed impossibly white on his tanned face. He slipped into the booth beside her uninvited.

It was not the first time Bobbie had been hit on and she usually sent the would be lotharios packing but Bobbie was nursing her fourth double JD of the night and was feeling exceptionally lonely despite the nightclub being crowded to overflowing.

"I'm Dale, down from New York for the long weekend," he said by way of introduction.

"Hello Dale from New York, I'm Bobbie and this is my club," Bobbie replied dryly.

"Your club! I'm impressed," Dale smiled again, not taking the hint.

"Well I'm the assistant manager if you want to get technical," Bobbie replied, spinning her glass around on the table to indicate her disinterest.

"Can I get you another?" Dale pointed at her glass, empty except for the ice cubes.

"I drink for free Dale. Like I said this is my club," Bobbie tried to brush him off but she had to admit she admired his tenacity.

"Well why don't you buy me one then?" Dale hailed a waiter.

In the evening the Dream Palace used gay servers who doubled as go-go dancers in the club. They were all young, fit and handsome and wore tight little shorts and sleeveless shirts worn open. They were very popular with the bachelorette brigade who tipped them handsomely to play up to the budding bride. A server who went by the name of Derek came over to the booth.

"I'll have what she's having," Dale said, laughing at his quip from the film When Harry Met Sally.

"And get the lady one too," Dale added.

"Is this guy bothering you Ms Southland?" Derek ignored the would-be lothario.

Dale sized up Derek and decided that Derek would likely kick his ass if they got into it. Dale was gym fit but Derek had the muscled tone of a dancer and fighter.

"I'm sorry Bobbie. I'll leave you in peace," Dale made to leave the booth but Bobbie reached out and gripped his wrist.

"It's ok Derek. Get the man his drink and I'll have another double," Bobbie smiled at the server.

The servers at the club were very protective of the drag queens and of Allie and Bobbie. When the crowd got rowdy the customers sometimes overstepped the mark and while the drag queens were happy to get tipped for having their pictures taken with drunken bachelorettes and tourists they did not like to be touched. They especially did not like being groped by tranny chasers, unless of course the attraction was reciprocated.

"I'll be right back with your drinks," Derek smiled at Bobbie and glared at Dale.

"The staff here look after the performers and look out for each other. Derek probably thinks that you're hitting on me," Bobbie explained.

"How do you know I'm not hitting on you?" Dale sidled along the bench and sat closer to Bobbie.

"Oh, I know you are but I'll be up front with you. You aren't going to get inside my panties and if you did you would be surprised at what you found," Bobbie said dryly.

Dale looked confused.

"I'm a transgender woman you idiot," Bobbie sounded exasperated.

Dale looked even more confused for a second or two and then realisation crossed his face. Derek returned and placed their drinks on the table and left.

"If you use the words tranny, ladyboy, transsexual or shemale you're going to wear that drink. If you think all trannies are cock hounds you better think again because you're not getting lucky tonight, at least not with me. If you want to stay and watch the show and chat you're welcome to do so," Bobbie used the term tranny with immunity because it had been reappropriated by the trans community.

Dale settled down and watched the show. There were four drag queens performing that night and they did a cabaret act, solo performances and stand-up comedy. After the show the drag queens mingled in the crowd hunting down tips. Dale was mesmerised by the performance but he was also intrigued by Bobbie.

"How can you live in New York and have not seen a drag show or met a transgender woman?" Bobbie asked.

"I live a sheltered existence I guess," Dale blushed and Bobbie became immediately suspicious.

"So is your wife with you here in Miami or is she back in New York?" Bobbie asked and Dale's blush deepened.

"I can see the tan line on your finger where you've taken off your wedding ring," Bobbie pointed to Dale's left hand.

"Ok, you got me. I'm down here on business and I took the opportunity to go clubbing. I didn't know Dream Girls was a gay nightclub," Dale admitted.

"That guy over there at the bar, those two in the corner and that guy over there with Contessa Divine sitting in his lap are straight. Contessa's real name is Steve and he works at a health spa during the day but the guy whose lap she's sitting on doesn't care. To him she's a beautiful woman who just happens to have dick," Bobbie chuckled.

"So he's what you call a tranny chaser?" Dale scooted even closer to Bobbie.

"Yes Dale. Are you a tranny chaser Dale?" Bobbie looked him square in the eyes.

"I don't know. All I can say is that I find you very attractive and I'm beguiled by you," Dale admitted.

He placed his hand on Bobbie's leg under that table. Bobbie was wearing a sequinned cocktail dress and showing a lot of leg and décolletage. She considered removing Dale's hand but she was more than a little intoxicated, lonely and amused by this married Lothario. She let him leave his hand there for now.

"Thanks for the compliment Dale but I'm used to being hit on by guys like you," Bobbie replied.

"But you haven't moved my hand," Dale whispered in her ear.

"No I haven't," Bobbie dropped her hand in Dale's crotch and was amused when he squirmed a little.

She decided to play things out and see where they went.

Dale leaned in and tried to kiss her but Bobbie shook him off.

"I don't want my employees seeing me pick up strange men in my own club," Bobbie said but she smiled at him and found his semi-hard cock in his pants and gave it a squeeze.

Dale slid his hand under Bobbi's dress and stroked her thighs.

"I love a woman who wears pantyhose, my wife hardly ever wears them anymore," Dale whispered.

"I don't wanna hear about your wife Dale. You're convenient because you're married and from out of town so there are no complications and you've caught me drunk and lonely but don't push it," Bobbie reprimanded him.

Dale's response was to drift his fingers further up Bobbie's thigh and stroke the front of her panties. She saw the look of bewilderment on his face when he found that there was only a satin-shrouded Vee with no discernible lump.

"It's tucked away you idiot. You saw the drag queens on stage. We have a magical way of making our penises disappear," she jibed.

"I don't get it," Dale stroked her legs and the front panel of her panties, obviously excited because Bobbie could feel his cock harden to her touch.

"I don't think you are going to get it Dale. I take it you're not going to invite me back to your hotel room and I'm definitely not taking you up to my room," Bobbie squeezed his cock to tease him.