Prison Dolls Ch. 04

Story Info
The consequences of Bobbie’s murder are far reaching.
10.9k words
4.86
4.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

Chapter Four - Consequences

Two corrections officers arriving early for the evening shift were leaning against their car parked in the Brentwood Correctional Facility car park smoking cigarettes. They stood there slack jawed while Bobbie was murdered right in front of them.

They regained their composure and one of them reached for his cellphone. The other CO snatched it out of his hand before he could dial 911.

"No! We go inside and tell the warden. Keep your trap shut. You tell no one," the CO growled at his compatriot.

Later in Seg the Siceressos and Tig had gathered together and everyone was tense.

"What the fuck Tony, you had her taken down right outside the prison," Sal Siceresso was livid.

"I knew you didn't trust me to get the job done so I arranged to have it done in front of witnesses who I knew would report back to you through the warden. You said you wanted confirmation that it had been done," Tony shrugged.

He turned to Tig.

"Isn't that right Tig? Sal didn't trust me," Tony glared at him.

"Well yeah. I've called my connections in Miami and cancelled the hit that I had arranged. Bobbie is gone now and that's all that matters," Tig replied sheepishly.

"Yeah but you used the word witnesses," Sal snarled.

"Two COs on the take. The warden had them mop up the blood and dispose of the shell casings so they're now accessories to murder. They aint saying anything to anyone," Tony shrugged a second time.

The five crime bosses and Tig were seated in the office in Seg where Sal had ordered Bobbie's execution only a few days earlier.

"Ok. What's done is done. Now let's get down to business," Sal opened a ledger in front of him.

At that moment the security door to E Wing was blown off its hinges and five Federal agents accompanied by five members of the GBI in full tactical gear entered Seg.

"FBI! FBI! Everybody get down on the ground!" the armed men called as they made their dynamic entry.

The SWAT team had been briefed that there were no weapons on the premises but they were taking no chances. Within minutes of breaking down the door the five crime bosses and Tig were handcuffed and led outside into waiting armoured transport vehicles.

At same the time as the raid on E Wing was underway two GBI Agents entered Warden Marissa Mellowship's office and placed her under arrest. A specialist search team and CSI operatives entered the prison once it had been secured.

*****

Allie Katt had the TV tuned to WFTV Channel 9, a television station affiliated with ABC in Orlando Florida. She was watching Martha Sugalski present a breaking news story:

'In a combined GBI and FBI operation five members of the Siceresso crime family, the Warden, several co-conspirators including several corrections officers were arrested at a Georgia minimum security correctional facility yesterday. Other state officials are under investigation in what has been described as a conspiracy of monumental proportions.'

'The five gangsters were living in what has been described as a private prison block that would rival Pablo Escobar's La Catedral for its opulence. The crime bosses were living in luxury and continued to maintain complete control of their criminal empire while they were imprisoned in the Brentwood Correctional Facility.'

'The Solicitor General has been stood down following claims of incompetence during the original trial of the crime bosses while the FBI and GBI continue to investigate alleged State and Federal crimes.'

'In other news...' Allie Katt used the remote to turn off the television.

"Why do female news presenters always gotta have blonde hair, big tits and blowjob lips?" Allie asked rhetorically.

"So men will watch the news as well as sports," Randy Middleton replied flippantly.

Randy was currently Allie Katt's paramour and had driven the limousine to Brentwood Correctional Facility and fired the three rounds into Bobbie Valentine's chest.

"Are you still sore babe?" Allie turned to Bobbie Valentine who was curled up on the sofa wearing a pair of yoga pants and a loose-fitting blouse that Allie had loaned her, reinforced nylon footlets disclosed that she wearing pantyhose under the leggings.

"Those fucking blood squibs hurt like a motherfucker when they went off," Bobbie rubbed her chest through her blouse.

The three pyrotechnical devices and fake blood packets had been secreted in Bobbie's breast prosthesis and were activated by a remote signal when Randy Middleton fired the three blank rounds at Bobbie's upper body. At the same time Bobbie had activated an auto injection device sending a measured dose of propofol into her bloodstream invoking immediate unconsciousness. This was the present that Tony Siceresso had surprised her with that last night in Seg.

The shooting needed to look as realistic as possible and no chances were taken.

After the town car left the correctional facility it was driven to a parking station fifteen miles from Bentwood and Allie and Randy Middleton had carefully lifted Bobbie from the trunk and tended to her until she regained consciousness. Allie and Bobbie had transferred to Allie's BMW and driven to Orlando where Allie had a suite booked at the Waldorf Astoria. Randy had ditched the town car at a chop shop in North Orange and taken an Uber to the hotel.

Bobbie had showered and gone straight to bed and slept for ten solid hours and awakened refreshed and joined Allie and Randy for a room service breakfast while Allie channel-surfed, looking for a news story about Brentwood.

The plan was to hole up in the hotel room until the FBI and GBI raided Brentwood Correctional Facility and took the Siceressos and Tig into custody and imprisoned them in a Federal maximum security facility until their trial.

"We can leave for Miami tomorrow," Allie came over and sat down next to Bobbie.

She cuddled Bobbie and kissed her cheek.

"I can't believe that you're out and free," Allie played with Bobbie's hair as if she was a little girl rather than a woman in her mid-thirties.

Bobbie seemed petulant. The euphoria she felt after being released and then the mock shooting in the prison parking lot had worn off and Bobbie was now faced with the reality of an uncertain future.

"Honey, can you go down to the convenience store and get me some cigarettes?" Allie asked Randy.

Randy's brow furrowed and he gave Allie a look of displeasure.

"I thought you were quitting?" he whined.

"Ok, let me put it this way. Can you get the fuck out the hotel room for an hour or two, so I can talk to my friend in private? Go to the bar and have a drink. Maybe sit by the pool and check out the girls in their bikinis. Look, don't touch," Allie sidled up to Randy and kissed his cheek and squeezed his ass.

Randy had a fine ass. He was late-twenties, six-two with sun-bleached longish hair, a lean tanned body and incredibly handsome. He was also devoted to Alicia Kettering which was now Allie's legal name.

"Ok babe," Randy kissed Allie and snatched up his man-bag.

Randy was the kind of guy who no one was going to tease for carrying a man-bag.

He left the room and Bobbie could sense his reluctance to do so.

"You have him well trained," Bobbie sniped.

"He's smarter than he looks and he takes care of me. I know that at the club they call him my toy boy behind my back but I don't care. He's useful in all sorts of ways," Allie grinned and sat back down next to Bobbie.

"I'll bet he is," Bobbie carped.

"Are you pissed at me honey?" Allie asked, stroking Bobbie's arm.

"Why should I be pissed at you? You selected me and gave my name to Tig Hansen who blackmailed me and threatened to have my wife and daughter raped, tortured and killed if I didn't become a prison doll," Bobbie said bitterly.

"Then you turned me into a transvestite whore to take your place servicing those thugs in Seg," Bobbie said through gritted teeth.

Allie alighted from the sofa and made her way over to the kitchenette and poured herself a double Jack Daniel's. She kept her back turned to Bobbie and swallowed the drink and poured herself another.

Tears were streaming down her face but she refused let Bobbie see her cry.

Then Allie felt Bobbie's arms circle her and Bobbie rested her head on Allie's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch. The truth is you rescued me. I found my true self in Brentwood. I'm scared and I'm lonely and I don't know what the future holds. You saved my life twice. Once when you released Bobbie from being trapped inside Robert Valentine and the second time when you staged my murder," Bobbie whispered.

Allie turned around and Bobbie saw the streaks of mascara running down her cheeks.

"Stop crying, you look like a panda," Bobbie leaned in and kissed Allie on the cheek.

Allie gave a snuffled giggle at the panda joke and Bobbie took tissues out of a box on the counter and dabbed them on Allie's cheeks.

"I'm sorry Bobbie. I've felt guilty about it ever since I was released from Bentwood," Allie dried her eyes with more tissues.

"You gave me to the Siceressos but you saved me from them too," Bobbie poured herself a drink and another for Allie.

"Tony saved you. He had me assemble the prosthetics and the caverject and he had them smuggled into Brentwood without Tig knowing at great risk to himself. He planned the whole thing. I was just his conduit," Allie took a swallow of her drink.

"Tony loves you," Allie whispered.

"Love? Don't make me laugh. How could he love me? I was a prison prostitute with whom he had an infatuation. I was convenient. A pretty girl with a dick that he fucked because there were no women," Bobbie barked.

Bobbie was shocked when Allie slapped her face.

"Don't you talk about yourself like that. You know that's not true. You know that's not who you are and you know that's not how Tony sees you," Allie gently stroked the red mark on Bobbie's cheek where she had slapped her.

"Tony gave up everything for you. He's the one who contacted the FBI and brokered a state's evidence deal. Tony sold out his brother and the others because they wanted to kill you," Allie continued.

"Do you know where he is?" Bobbie asked, knowing that Allie and Tony had been communicating extensively just prior to Bobbie's release.

"He's in protective custody somewhere, held incommunicado until after the trial. He'll have to testify and then the FBI will put him in Witsec. Didn't he explain all this to you?" Allie asked.

"He told me that they intended to kill me to keep me quiet. Of course he explained the plan you and he had hatched to fake my murder. He showed me how the prosthesis and caverject worked and how to wear them. He never told me that he was going to become a corroborating witness and turn state's evidence and bring it all crashing down," Bobbie admitted.

"He did all that for you," Allie smiled at Bobbie.

"Do you think? Or was it all a contrivance to get rid of his brothers and the others and get out of prison?" Bobbie was sceptical.

"You can ask him yourself when you see him," Allie replied, pouring more drinks.

"I'll never see him again once he goes into Witsec. You know how that works," Bobbie sighed.

"Look Bobbie. Don't fret about things over which you have no control. You have a new and exciting life ahead of you. You're coming to live with me and we have a lot to do," Allie took Bobbie's hand and picked up the bottle of JD and led them back to the couch.

"We need to organise your surgeries, you can't go around looking as good as you do without any tits," Allie laughed and poked a finger into Bobbie's flat chest.

"A nip here, a tuck there and you will be the woman you always dreamed you could be," Allie smirked.

"Then we need to get you some identity documents. Using Tony's contacts we already have a birth certificate for you. Your new name is Barbara Southland. You can still go by Bobbie of course," Allie patted Bobbie's hand reassuringly.

"Who is the real Barbara Southland?" Bobbie asked.

"She was born around the same time as you in Cedar Key Florida. Poor kid only lasted a few days. If you want to get all sentimental about it you can imagine that she now has a life through you," Allie tried her best to steer the subject away from being morose.

"You can't change Robert Valentine's name and gender by deed poll or apply for a gender recognition certificate using Robert's identity for obvious reasons. As far the justice department is concerned Robert Valentine has violated probation and is a fugitive," Allie explained.

"Good. Robert Valentine no longer exists. I'm Barbara Southland but you can call me Bobbie," Bobbie giggled.

The alcohol was starting to take effect.

"Well I'm pleased to meet you Barbara," Allie giggled too.

"I'm sorry I was such a cunt earlier," Bobbie said.

She leaned in and was about to kiss Allie's cheek but Allie turned to say something and the kiss caught the side of Allie's mouth.

They both froze. The kiss was an accident but they both felt the spark. They both knew that they could just brush it off and leave it there, an awkward moment soon forgotten.

But they didn't.

Whether it was the left over adrenaline from Bobbie's escape or the day-drinking, their inhibitions were down.

Allie turned to Bobbie so that next kiss landed full on her mouth. The kiss was long and languid and the two women caressed each other tenderly. Then the kiss became impassioned and they used their tongues. Bobbie eased Allie down on the sofa and lay on top of her. Allie's body felt familiar, but different somehow. Bobbie used her hands to find out why and then she found Allie's breasts.

They were full and perky and had a heft to them that no prosthetic could imitate. Bobbie unbuttoned Allie's blouse and slipped her hand inside and slipped the perfect globes from the cups of Allie's brassiere. The flesh was soft and resilient and her nipples were engorged. Bobbie broke their kiss and lowered her face to the magnificent orbs. She circled the dark pink areolas with the tip of tongue and Allie put her hands on Bobbie's head and guided her mouth from one breast to the other.

Bobbie flicked Allie's nipples with her tongue and then nipped them gently with her teeth and Bobbie heard Allie gasp and Bobbie smiled. Allie slid her hands inside Bobbie's loose-fitting blouse and traced her fingers across Bobbie's flat abdomen then up to her chest and found Bobbie's tiny breasts and she stroked them and found Bobbie's nipples were also engorged.

Bobbie wished she had real breasts just like Allie's but she didn't articulate it. They both knew that if either of them spoke the spell would be broken and neither of them wanted that. Bobbie craved the comfort of someone who wasn't just using her, of someone who genuinely loved her. Tony was far away and unattainable but it wasn't just that. She and Allie had a special bond. Their time together had been brief and most of the time it had been adversarial but she recalled the time they had fellated each other in Allie's dorm.

Bobbie recalled how she had surrendered. She recalled their first kiss. Their lips pressed together only lightly at first, enjoying the delicate sensuality of it, tasting Allie's lipstick, inhaling her perfume, feeling her feminine curves pressed against Bobbie's satin-shrouded body. The rustle of satin and lace, the hiss of a skirt skimming over nylons, the sensation of a thickening cock pressing against glossy panties.

Bobbie remembered Allie's parting words to her: 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'.

Bobbie suckled Allie's breasts and Allie stroked and tweaked Bobbie's nipples. A warm tingle of delight spread from both of their bosoms and their breathing became heavy. Bobbie returned her mouth to Allie's and their kisses became impassioned.

Bobbie lay on top of Allie and Allie's legs were spread. Bobbie took advantage of the situation and slid a hand under Allie's skirt. Allie hissed when Bobbie snaked her fingers across Allie's thighs, her fingertips gently grazed across Allie's pantyhosed-skin.

Allie reciprocated stroking Bobbie's buttocks and legs clad in her tight, gauzy yoga pants. Their kisses became more impassioned and Bobbie found Allie's penis tenting her panties. She could feel the precum oozing into the translucent fabric and she circled Allie's glans with her fingertip and felt Allie shudder underneath her.

Allie's hands sought out Bobbie's crotch. Bobbie had tucked but not taped. Her pantyhose and Yoga pants kept her penis and scrotum concealed along her perineum, tucked tightly between her legs, but now Bobbie's cock was swelling and Allie could feel the girth of it through the layers of spandex and nylon. She stroked Bobbie's thickening appendage and Bobbie squirmed and drove her tongue deeper into Allie's mouth.

Allie pushed her hand inside the waistband of Bobbie's yoga pants, the elastic stretching on Allie's forearm as she struggled to free Bobbie's burgeoning erection. When she finally had hold of Bobbie's cock through her pantyhose she freed it and laid it flat against her lower belly. She removed her hand from the tights and placed both of her hands on Bobbie's ass and began to buck.

Bobbie pressed her hard cock against Allie's, their cocks pushed together through the layers of Bobbie's yoga pants and pantyhose and Allie's nylon rayon panties and pantyhose. Allie lifted her legs and wrapped them around Bobbie and the girls began to hump each other.

They mutually and simultaneously stimulated each other's genitals, the pleasurable friction against their penile shafts enhanced by the layers of diaphanous fabric. Shards of sexual delight radiated from their respective pulsing penises. They clung to each other and rutted, kissing frenetically, holding each other tight as the rubbed their crotches together.

Allie's panties were soaked with pre-ejaculate as was the front of Bobbie's yoga pants. They moaned into each other's mouths as they clung to each other, pressing their cocks against each other's, circling, gyrating and rutting. Allie tightened her legs around Bobbie's body and thrust upward as her creamy load expressed from her trapped organ. The intensity of the delicious feelings radiating from her crotch was indescribably wonderful.

Bobbie felt Allie's warm, slick glutinous secretions soak into her tights and she ejaculated in turn. Their two cocks were pressed tightly, juddering and pulsing as the two gorgeous women ejaculated on each other. They were both overcome with the intensity of it. They held each other tight, kissing, grinding and mewing into each other mouths as they spent themselves.

"Well that was a surprise," Allie still had her legs wrapped around Bobbie's waist but the frantic thrusting and ceased.

The warm, slippery wetness in their crotches felt oddly pleasant and the piquant musk of semen filled the air.

"Allie brushed Bobbie's bangs out of her emerald green eyes and she smiled up at her and kissed her softly.

Bobbie gazed down into Allie's big blue eyes and smiled.

"It just happened," Bobbie blushed.

"I think it's something we both needed," Allie replied.

Bobbie nodded and rested her head on Allie's shoulder seeking comfort after their frenzied frottage.

Allie wrapped her arms around Bobbie and held her close.

"I think we better get cleaned up before Randy returns from his errand," Allie smiled and struggled to extract herself from underneath Bobbie.

Bobbie climbed off the couch, careful not to let any of the semen clinging to the front of her yoga pants drip onto the fabric. They each padded away to their respective bedrooms and cleaned up in the ensuite bathrooms. Allie changed her pantyhose and panties, mercifully her skirt had survived the tryst unscathed so she could still wear it. It might look suspicious if both she and Bobbie had both changed when Randy returned. She freshened her makeup and padded into Bobbie's room.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers