Prison Guard Spirals Out of Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Mike to blow his load, his cum tasted courser and saltier than Marcus's. I still tried to swallow as much as I could, but some did seep out and dribble down my chin. I wiped my finger across my chin to gather up the excess and stuck it in my mouth to suck on. I not only was a slut, but I was a cumslut.

"That's good faggot, now get in there and start cleaning bitch."

"Yes sir."

Even though I wanted to get out of here and back to my home to regroup I knew Mike expected me to handle all the woman's duties. I look around the kitchen, how the fuck did he get it this messy within 24 hours? I knew if I hustled I could have all this done in an hour.

"Get that uniform off, only real men can wear that, you'll just need to clean in your panties you little pussy," Mike shouts out.

My submissive side bubbles up and without thinking of the consequences I take off my clothes exposing my cum stained panties, Mike noticed right away..

"What the fuck did you do? Did you cum while at work? I bet you went to suck off one of those guys from the other night."

"No..no..it's not like that, I just had an accident that's all."

"Bullshit, who did you suck off? If you lie to me I will beat you with a belt until you are bloody."

I was scared, getting a hard spanking was one thing, but I wasn't into belts or whips. That kind of corporal punishment didn't excite me at all, it actually scared me.

"I'm sorry, it's just that he trapped me and forced me to give him a blowjob" I lied.

"Who? Who forced you?" as Mike approached me with venom in his eyes.

"Marcus"

"I'll take care of that nigger tomorrow, but right now I'm gonna teach you a lesson for being such a faggotty slut."

He pulls me to a chair sitting in his front room, then pushes me over the back cushion so my ass is in the air. Unlike Marcus, he pulled down my panties, I hope there aren't marks from when I got the spanking from Marcus. Either there wasn't any evidence of my punishment from Marcus or he was too focused on getting his licks in that he didn't pay attention.

My ass was stinging, Mike's smacks weren't as hard as Marcus's but with my panties down that pain was coming from the stinging of my skin.

"You fucking faggot, I can't trust you to even go to work without sucking off every guy you see. I may have to put a leash on you to keep you in check. You are such a fucking whore, the only reason you should be touching anyone else is if I pimp you out. I'm your Master, you hear me?" He screams.

The pain was unbearable but the way my torso was bent over the chair I couldn't catch my breath to answer. Mike took that as insubordination and continued to beat my ass.

"I'm soooorrry....please master stop, you are hurting me...pleeease!!" I am able to blurt out.

Probably from exhaustion but Mike finally stopped. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I laid there across his chair crying. I honestly don't remember the last time I cried, that's just not something you see grown men do.

Showing no love or compassion Mike went to sit back on the couch to watch TV and then yells to me,

"Stop your crying bitch, get in the kitchen where you belong and start cleaning."

My ass was killing but I didn't want to get him mad because I couldn't take another beating like that. I managed to push myself up off the chair and head into the kitchen. I started washing dishes in my panties and in the other room sitting watching TV while drinking a beer was my coworker, the one that actually lived here. How quickly I fallen into being a submissive fag who loved being abused, I couldn't process how it happend so fast.

This was beyond some sexual master / slave kink relationship, he was keeping me and treating me as an actual slave! Yet, even if I was truly a slave, I couldn't deny that it excited me, to be treated like less than a human turned me on. And the more he treated me badly the more I wanted more. They call that a sadist, someone who enjoys the pain, but in my case it wasn't physical pain I enjoyed, it was the mental one.

"Hey faggot, get me another beer."

I quickly opened the refrigerator, but I didn't see any more beer. I dreaded telling him for fear he would get pissed and take it out on me. But he was expecting a cold beer and there was none.

"Master, I'm sorry but you are out of beer," not really sure why I was apologizing for him not having beer at his own apartment.

"Then go get me some you stupid bitch, do I need to think for you too?"

"Yes sir"

I scramble to find my clothes, I quickly put them on and then realize, I really didn't have my wallet with me, I have no money or any way of paying. I'm sure he was expecting me to pay, afterall, he was the master and I was his slave.

"Excuse me sir, I don't have any money with me."

"Did you really think I was going to give you a few dollars for gas that I offered back at work? You are dumb and gullible. Go home to get your wallet and then go to the store and buy me some beer. And while you're out swing by McDonald's to get me some food."

"Yes master."

As I drive back to my house I consider not going back. I was digging a deeper hole for myself by trying to juggle these two men. Something was gonna have to give, but I still didn't know which scenario was worse. I knew either way there would be fallout, I guess I still wasn't ready to face it. I got home and picked up my wallet, I raced to the liquor store to buy beer. Then I drove across town to be closer to his place to pick up food, afterall, a good slave would want to make sure it was hot for his master.

I felt like I made it back in really good time but as soon as I walked in Mike was complaining why it took me so long. I brought him his food and a beer. I ran back to the kitchen to get him a plate and napkin and put the beer into the fridge.

"Here's a plate and napkin for your sir," I say like a real maid, or more accurately, like a real slave they had in the south during the 1800's.

Mike takes it from me but doesn't turn away from the show he's watching. I wasn't expecting a thank you but that's what I would have said. Maybe that's another example why I'm such a pussy, I still would thank him after he beat me like he did. I finish cleaning the kitchen and ask what else he wants me to do.

"Go clean the toilet, I took a massive shit in there while you were gone," he laughs at the thought of me going in to clean up after him.

I didn't think twice, I was falling right back into my submissive ways and the way it makes me feel when he gets meaner and meaner. While I was on my knees scrubbing his toilet I could feel my dick get hard. It really couldn't get much more demeaning than this. I was scrubbing the toilet of a guy that dropped a major deuce while wearing panties under my clothes and not to mention after sucking his dick earlier and then taking a major whooping. Do you know what my dick was doing this whole time as I replayed the events of the day? Yep, hard as a rock and I would just give about anything to beat off right now.

Eventually it was time for Mike to get some sleep for work, thankfully that meant I could leave and go home to sleep myself. We both had work that night so that didn't leave much time.

After I got home I laid in bed, I was mad at myself for becoming such a pussy yet I still had a hard on when I thought of the past 24 hours. I had guilt for allowing myself to be controlled and shame overcame me. What if my family or friends ever found out? Would I ever date a girl again? Or was I going to be some faggot the rest of my life? I knew it wasn't a choice, inside I knew what I was the moment I sucked Yolanda's dick. I didn't want to admit it to myself because even though society is more welcoming of gays there was still a sigma with being a fag.

Primal instinct took over, I pulled down my panties and grabbed my dick to start jerking off.

My true twisted fantasies start playing in my head as I try to think up a scene where I would cum the hardest. Then I remember something Mike said that at the time didn't even register, he threatened to pimp me out. Fuck that was hot.

"Go up to room 23, knock on the door and ask for Scott. Once he lets you in make sure you get the money up front" Mike instructs me

"I'm not sure I want to do this."

I feel the hard quick slap from Mike's hand across my face.

"Did I ask you what you want? You belong to me and when I tell you to go give some guy a blowjob you do it. You don't have any rights, you are like a dog and I'm your master. Get it?"

"Yes sir"

I flash forward to getting back into the truck, I'm pumping my dick as fast as possible now imagining how degrading this all is.

"You got my money bitch? And it better be $75 or I will beat you bloody!"

I handed Mike, my pimp, the $75, I knew better than to try to skim money from him.

We get back to Mike's place where he checks his email to see if any other responses came from his post about men paying to get blowjobs from me.

"You are going to make me a lot of money slut, I got 3 more replies asking for "dates". Get in the truck, we have more stops to make."

The thought of Mike pimping me out and taking all the money was too much for me to handle as I exploded all over my chest and stomach. I was no better than a crack whore, actually I was worse as I technically had a choice...or did I?

---To be continued---

12