Prison Island Ch. 36

Story Info
Francesco is caught in his feelings for Karl and Mouse.
2k words
4.65
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 36 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesco kept his legs and arms wrapped around Karl from behind while the blond was playing with his knife. They weren't talking, but it was strange to think that he could share that kind of comfortable silence with the fucker. He rested his chin against Karl's shoulder, wondering if this would be a good time to ask some questions.

They were out in the open, enjoying a bit of rest, while the others were at the camp. Mouse, as always, was somewhere in the forest surrounding them, laying traps and hunting to keep everyone fed. Several days had passed since that time when both Karl and Mouse had driven him nuts with their cocks buried to the hilt in him, and he hadn't spoken to the redhead in the meantime at all. It looked like Mouse was avoiding him, and he felt hurt by it.

"Karl," he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"It's a done deal, yes?" he asked timidly.

"About your boyfriend?"

Francesco could picture the sneer on Karl's face without looking. "Yes, about him."

"Still don't trust me?"

"I do, but I just need to hear it."

There was a small pause. "You're not afraid of me anymore."

Was it an accusation? Was it relief he could read in Karl's voice? He couldn't tell. "I guess I'm not."

"Good," Karl said shortly. "But don't even think of getting together with him after we leave. You're mine."

Francesco didn't want to argue. When that moment came, he'd see what he could do. Now, he flicked his fingers over Karl's ear playfully. "Sure. But if you leave me for some chick with tits as big as melons, I'm going to hurt you."

Karl moved quickly and trapped him under his body. There were shadows in the blue eyes these days, more numerous and darker than usual. Francesco wished Karl would just confide in him. Why was he worried? Did he expect an attack from other people on the island, now that they were on their last leg and close to getting home?

"I wouldn't trade all the tits in the world for your nips." To make it clearer, Karl pushed his t-shirt up and began licking his nipples.

Francesco moaned and pressed his hands down on the back of Karl's neck to keep him there. This fucker had turned his entire body into an erogenous zone, and there was no patch of skin when he touched him with hands, lips, or cock, that didn't make him shiver and want to spread his legs wide to take it.

But this time, he wanted to make Karl talk to him more. The chances were high that once they were back to the real world, they wouldn't see each other ever again. "Karl, is your dad very rich?"

Karl raised his head. "Damn, Cesco, there's only one thing that can make my dick go soft when I'm all over you like this, and that's talking about my dad."

"C'mon, man, you want me to be yours forever. But you don't tell me anything about you."

"I can tell you whatever you want about me, but not him."

"Okay. What's bothering you?" Francesco pressed his fingers against Karl's dark blond eyebrows. "You're frowning a lot."

"We're basically in prison and surrounded by murderers. I don't have any reasons to laugh."

Francesco knew Karl was evasive on purpose. "It looks more like summer camp, and no one actually bothered us since that time with Anya."

Karl snorted. "You don't know anything, Cesco."

"I know that daddy sent Morgan to take care of you," Francesco said right away.

Karl grimaced and managed to undress him so that he could push himself between his legs. Francesco grunted at the familiar sensation of having something blunt pushing against his ass, and hurried to lick his fingers and help. These days, Karl was a bit more patient for him to open himself up a little before fucking him, but right now he didn't appear to be in the mood. He whimpered and pushed against Karl a bit. "It's not that much fun when it hurts."

Karl just nodded and moved away so that he could work more spit on his hole. But he didn't wait long and was back into position.

"Did I make you mad, asking about Morgan?" Francesco breathed out as Karl lodged his big cock inside him.

"You're only making me mad about you all the time."

"You just don't want to tell me anything."

"You'll know when you'll know," Karl said enigmatically and began moving his hips to a rhythm. "Damn, why does it have to feel so good fucking you?"

Francesco caressed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "Because it simply does."

Karl brushed his lips over his mouth over and over. "Do you feel the same? It's the best with me?"

He could understand what it was about, Mouse and everything, or maybe who knew what Karl was thinking. "Yes. I love you, fucker."

Karl groaned and bit his lips while his hips moved faster. "Fuck, you're the best fuck ever, Cesco. I want this all my life."

Francesco had his doubts, but Karl was a horny dog more often than not, so that was something he could live with for now. He wasn't the kind to believe in those words, no matter how much Karl seemed to believe them.

He came while Karl kissed him and bucked his hips violently, filling his ass in spurts that seemed to last forever.

***

Karl had returned to the camp, allowing him to scout around for a while. It was good that he was allowed more freedom these days, although he didn't have much to do with it. Except, of course, searching for Mouse whenever he had the chance. The evening was still far from setting, but that didn't mean that he would ever give up looking.

The redhead was mad at him, thinking that he had chosen Karl over him, but he was wrong. Even if he was honest that he loved Karl, too, he knew that he had no chance with the blond in the world beyond their sentence on the island and wasn't even sure that he wanted one. If Karl's daddy was rich and powerful, he wouldn't like his son being a faggot. So, that road was closed, and having Karl now was everything they could both afford.

But Mouse was a different story. Francesco still dreamed of a life together with him and he thought it possible, too. If only the redhead could see it like he did. If only he had a chance to explain.

"How come Karl is letting you wander like this?"

He turned at the sound of that familiar voice. Mouse looked at him with angry eyes.

"He's not all that bad," he said.

"Really? Isn't he afraid someone might catch you and fuck you?"

Francesco sighed. "Be mad, go ahead, but you'll see. Karl is going to keep his word. And once we're out of here, you and I --"

"Fuck, you're so naïve. But I don't care."

Francesco frowned as Mouse jumped from a low branch, landing right in front of him. The redhead pushed against his chest, making him walk backwards. "Hey," he said defensively.

"Did he just fuck you? Of course, he always does. So you must be all tender and slick down there, right?"

"Mouse, what the fuck?" Francesco mumbled.

Yet, he didn't protest as Mouse pushed him in the high grass and crushed their mouths together. Then, without ceremony, Mouse pulled his jeans off and took out his own cock.

"Seriously?" Francesco pushed against Mouse's shoulders but he was met with too much resistance. "Is this all you want?"

"Pretty much, yeah. Isn't it how you like it?" Mouse overpowered him and kissed him again, angrily and with a lot of tongue. "And you can tell Karl that I don't mind his sloppy seconds at all. It just makes it so easy to give his bitch a good fuck and be done for once."

Francesco freed a hand and slapped Mouse once, hard, across the face. Mouse looked at him with burning eyes and then caught his wrists and pinned them over his head. Then he just continued to kiss him and fuck him, their bodies making obscene noises, squelches and slurps, the occasional grunt or moan.

Mouse finished fast, pushing in a few more times and holding him tightly. Francesco pushed him away, breathing hard, but made no move to dress back and walk away. He needed to control his anger or he would end up saying things he might regret.

He turned his head to look at Mouse and his anger melted on the spot. The other was holding his hands over his face and appeared to be crying. He moved closer and touched Mouse's elbow gently. "Hey," he called. "It's going to be fine, okay? I'm not letting you go, ever."

"But you are," Mouse shot back without uncovering his face. "You're in love with him. I know you are. And I thought you were in love with me."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I love you both. Once we're out of here, Karl is going to forget about me. We'll be together. Just endure it for a little more time, okay?"

Mouse just shook his head. "He's messing with your head. It's all he's doing. Kekko, don't you know what I'm in for? Do you really think they were just going to let me walk away? Just like that?"

"Karl's dad will make it happen," Francesco said with determination. "I'm sure."

Mouse finally moved his hands away. He stared at Francesco for a while and then he kissed him abruptly. "You're so silly, but I love you."

Francesco wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close. "I'll talk to Karl. I'll mend things between us. He must see it, that we can be together, all three."

Mouse laughed softly and hugged him. "Don't you worry about that. Don't trigger that crazy possessive streak in him again. Who knows what he might do to you?"

"I don't think he would do anything."

"I mean it, Kekko. He's just that kind of fucked up. And, as much as I hate to say it, he's madly in love with you. There's no room for me there. There just ain't, got it?"

Francesco shook his head. Mouse didn't see it, true enough, but he was starting to feel again that he had a bit of power over Karl. With proper coaxing, he would yield. Then, once out in the real world, Karl would go make nice for daddy and fall in lust with some girl's pussy, while he and Mouse would be together forever.

"There is," he said and took Mouse by the shoulders. Then, with a playful move, he grabbed Mouse's hand and placed it over his half-hard cock. "But frankly, between you and Karl, I'm starting to think that you're the one that's neglecting my needs more."

Mouse snorted and laughed, but began to move his hand to a rhythm. Then, he bit his lower lip and gave Francesco a long once-over. "So, lover boy, what's it gonna be?"

"Hmm?"

"Want me to blow you or give you what you don't have at home?"

Francesco snickered. "Don't worry; Karl doesn't blow me either. But, whatever, give me what you want."

Mouse grinned and pushed him down again. This time, however, he jerked Francesco off some more and then aligned his ass for penetration. "Hey, you think my cum in your ass would make for some good lube?"

"It's mixed with Karl's, though," Francesco said. "You sure you want to have his in your ass?"

Mouse shrugged. "I don't care. I've sucked off the guy plenty of times. Guess his jizz is part of my DNA by now."

Francesco laughed and said nothing as Mouse dug in his ass and then spread the cum mix on his ass. The redhead sighed as he impaled himself on Francesco's cock. "This is the best, Kekko."

He leaned over for a long and hungry kiss, while his hips did their thing. Francesco found himself falling into their well-known rhythm, without fail, and soon, he was shooting deep. Something of how Karl's cum was involved in it all made it even hotter.

So yeah, he'd find a way to make Karl see how and why they would be so good together. The all three of them, for as long as that lasted.

tbc