Prison Island Illustrated Prologue Ch. 02

Story Info
A twink is fucked by two guards (continued).
1.1k words
4.08
91.5k
9

Part 42 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prison Island Illustrated - Prologue - 2

It was over. It was finally over. Francesco breathed hard, touching the cool floor with his forehead, hoping for some relief. Then, the sound of another pair of steps approaching made his ears perk up.

Oh, no, another scumbag.

"So, was he any good?" The second voice asked.

Francesco angled his head, afraid to move, all too conscious of how he looked, his ass filled with jizz, stuck in the air like that.

"One of the best pussies I've fucked in a long time," the first guard commented with delight. "He's proper lubed and ready for you. Your turn, brother."

Oh, no, oh, no, how was he going to keep himself from cumming while getting fucked if they kept on doing that? He keened as the second guard knelt by his side and fingered his ass a little.

"Well, I can't say that I'm not grateful. Now his boy pussy can take my gun," the second guard said with what sounded like joy.

Was this guy even bigger? And truly, he didn't mind his mate's sloppy seconds? Francesco tried to wiggle away, but the second guard just pushed his finger inside him deeper. Then, he let him and helped him to his feet.

Francesco didn't dare to look into the other man's face. He inhaled as the second guard grabbed his dick and pulled playfully at it. "Eighteen years old, huh? That's why you're going to the slammer. Man, you're going to get fucked there. But first, it's my turn."

Prison? Fuck, fuck, fuck. He did put that asshole in the hospital, but still, weren't some laws or some shit to protect him? But, for that to happen, he needed to report that he had been assaulted, and that wasn't true, was it? He had been all in, except for being called a bitch to his face.

The second guard pushed him toward one of the showers in the middle. "Stand over there. Ah, how nice your pussy leaks. Wet and ready for me?"

Francesco bit his lips hard. If he talked now, they'd just find ways to humiliate him and torture him more.

At least, he was lubed and it would be easier the second time. That thought went out of his mind when the man began pushing his tool in. Francesco couldn't see it, but he was sure it wouldn't go all inside him. It wasn't possible.

"Oh, nice, nice," the guard commented with glee. "I thought you'd be looser after my bro got you good, but you're a good little bitch, aren't you? Here, take it all."

Would it help to beg? The man's thing was going to split him in half, and yet it wasn't pain he felt the most. No, it was something else, the same thing that made him breathe and moan like that.

"Stop acting like such a pussy. Ah, but you're one, right? You have one hell of a boy pussy between your legs."

Francesco braced himself as the guard continued to push. How long was this guy's cock, anyway? He was already at his limits.

"Yes, yes," the guard said with satisfaction, "you're finally eating my last inches with your ass. Now it's time for the main course."

He wasn't ready for it when the man moved back and slammed back again. Curses, pleas, and moans poured out of his mouth, but that only seemed to delight the asshole.

How long was it going to take? He could feel his own cock leaking and swinging and slamming against his lower belly, over and over. And the sensations in his ass kept growing, shooting shameless pleasure up his spine, making him dizzy. He had to bite his tongue not to start begging for more instead of asking the man to stop.

Oh, oh, it was over. He was breathing hard, and his eyes were closing. The guard's cum was hot on his back.

"Well, you showed us a good time," the guard commented. "Should we let you rest a little?" Laughter followed.

Francesco let himself slide to the ground. His legs couldn't hold him anymore. His ass was sore, still pulsing with heat that was no longer there, empty and still wanting more of that hardness to hammer against that pleasurable bud inside. When his still half-hard cock touched the cold floor, he shivered, but he couldn't bring himself to change his position. It would calm down, eventually.

He could hear the two guards coming near again. They crouched by his side. A hand was on his ass, feeling it slowly. Another caressed his cheek, the man's back of the hand cool compared to Francesco's skin that was now burning with shame. Would they fuck him again?

"Too bad we cannot keep him here," the first guard said. "I could use a boy like this, so needy."

Who the fuck was needy? Francesco squeezed his eyes tightly.

"Yeah," the second added. "First class boy pussy. Fucking loved it."

"Come now, up on your feet," the first guard said and helped him to an upright position.

Francesco held his eyes down, but he could sense how the two guards were eyeing him. What the hell did they want now? Their silence was unnerving.

"We don't get punks like him every day, right?" the second guard asked. "It makes me fucking wonder."

The first guard bumped Francesco's chin playfully.

The question made all the anger from before rush to his head. "None of your damn business," he said through his teeth.

The guard remained silent for a moment, but his lips stretched in an all-knowing smile. "There's some spunk left in you, huh? Ah, too damn bad we need to get you out of here. I would so have taken my time to teach your mouth a nice little lesson about respect."

He was going to get out of there? Away from these fuckers?

Both guards started laughing.

"Damn, boy," the second guard commented. "You're one fine piece of work. No one would even guess you moaned like a bitch while taking one cock after another just minutes ago. That means you might be able to entertain some big kahuna down there. You know, some shot-caller might make you his private bitch."

Francesco's mind was reeling. The hell were they talking about? It was real, wasn't it? He was going to jail.

If that was it, then he'd have to keep his wits about him. And make sure that no one else sniffed him for a bitch.

THE END