All Comments on 'Prison Made Me a Better Man Ch. 01'

by Cuckyboy3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
from your bio

you proudly state "42 year old male cuckold and submissive to wife"

Wow so people like you actually live amongs us? God help the future of this world.

Or maybe it's all a fantasy, you're a boring middle aged accountant with a loyal wife who only enjoys missionary with the lights out and you have 2 kids, of whom you are actually the biological father.

Lets hope it's the latter, eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Signed by 'Anonymous'

We know why it's been signed by 'Anonymous', because he hasn't got an original thought in his head, he hasn't even got a name.

Whereas, I thought it was a very original story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

How is this an original story? There are hundreds of stories exactly like this, just different character names.

It was boring, badly written, and that therapist would not have a license in any reality.

Graves94Graves94almost 3 years ago

Hey, Cuckboy3, I enjoyed this story very much. It is well written, develops well, and I hope you find the time to write Chapter 2.

There are plenty of idiots on this board that produce nothing of value themselves, so get their kicks running down those who do. Not even worthy of your disdain.

My best to you, JQGraves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the author, Keep writing! Do not let those with the inability to relate cast negativity on your work. We both know they did not read the story because it was a school assignment.

Your stories are very erotic. My wife and I have read the story about Stephanie and her lover Brad many times. She often asks me, how many strokes of the heavy paddle could I endure before breaking down and begging. Moreover what would her lover insist I beg him for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Great setting the stage fir what is to come. More please

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

Live the development. Hope there will be more. Maybe some medical alterations to him.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous