Prison Made Me a Better Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
169 Followers

Linda stepped away to speak with the doctor for a few minutes. Then she came back to me. "Honey, Dr. Fleming is going to finish the punishment. Be good, and be sure to thank her. I'm going to wait in the waiting room."

"What? What do you mean by 'finish'? No, please, Linda!" I yelled. But it was too late. The nurse escorted Linda out without another glace at me.

Dr. Fleming explained to me that the first corporal punishment needed to set the tone right from the start. "I feel that Linda is too emotionally close to you to do a proper punishment paddling, so we agreed that it would be best for me to finish your punishment. That's why I sent her away, so that she doesn't start to feel sorry for you. As she builds up her mental resolve, she won't need me, because she'll be able to administer the full punishment very well by herself."

Dr. Fleming paddled me very hard. After another dozen whacks of the paddle, my buttocks felt like they were on fire. She released me. Recalling what Linda had told me earlier, I thanked Dr. Fleming as sincerely as I could muster up, though my heart was not feeling in a particularly grateful mood at that moment.

"Good, V. You did well for your first day in chastity prison. Keep up the good behavior and attend to your wife with enthusiasm, respect, and love. Your can find your clothes in the bag over there. Inside the bag, I found the clothes I wore to the office, minus my boxers. Instead, I found a pair of lacy purple panties to wear. I turned red in the face, but dutifully changed. I left the office sexually aroused, with my penis pressed up against its cage, and my buttocks burning in stinging shame against the purple lace panties. On the way home, I sat in the passenger seat, feeling very sore and humbled, wondering if I had made the right choice. Linda looked radiant and sexy, driving confidently with her sunglasses on, hair waving in the wind, listening to music, free. My penis twitched.

At home, Linda embraced me and told me how much she loved me, and that no matter how hard prison life got, she would be there to support me. She told me to strip so she could see my buttocks. She giggled at seeing me in the panties. "These look good on you. You'll get used to wearing panties!" She sent me to stand in the corner for 15 minutes with my panties halfway down so she could admire the red and blue shade of my buttocks. I spent the night fitfully, with my penis twitching and buttocks stinging with every breath, as I started to appreciate how the journey of a thousand miles had taken its first step.

Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
169 Followers
12