Prison Makes Me a Sissy Pt. 05

Story Info
Hercules mounts and breeds Michael.
2.8k words
4.52
8.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on cloud nine as I was escorted back to Hercules and our prison cell home. Incredibly, Blake fully mounted and pumped me into a state of Nirvana. His giant cock finished the job that the other two guard started. If not for those two guards pounding me with their big cocks so diligently, almost daily, I would never have been able to take on Blake's monster. My ass was all spread out and leaking a combination of my natural lube, and all that sperm that Blake unloaded into me...

As I walked back to the cell I could still taste the ultra-manly flavor of Blake's giant cock. My feminine face smelled like him, as did my little sissy body. It was a combination of powerful big cock and ball musk, and the strong body scent of a sweaty muscleman. Both Blake and Hercules liked my sissy body scent, but after being with them it gets overpowered by their overwhelming manliness. I noticed both of them found a way to enjoy my scent by lifting my arms over my head to expose my little shaved armpits and smell them sensually, taking in pure sissy aroma. They would alternate smelling both armpits, and then suck on my little nipples.

They sucked and sucked my little nipples like they couldn't get enough. Not only that, but my sissy nipples were so stimulated by their sucking that I started producing juices that they went crazy for. I never felt so feminine as when they would greedily consume my sissy nipple juices.

There were even times when I woke up in the morning and my nipples would actually be wet and I could see little droplets of clear fluid forming on them. Hercules would notice it too and I would offer my nipples to him, pushing out my chest and gently moving his head down to them. He would instinctively suck on them and I would cradle his head lovingly as he got his fill of sissy milk.

All this in turn would result in his enormous cock hardening, aching, and throbbing. When I sensed my sissy milk was driving him too crazy with lust I would passionately suck on his smelly cock, making sure I licked on his massive and tasty balls as well. It's hard to communicate just how much wad he feeds me after he's been enjoying my delicious sissy milk. Suffice it to say, my stomach literally fills up. Furthermore, as if that wasn't enough, when he observes that I can't eat any more sperm he pulls out and covers my face and body with his remaining ropes of spunk.

...When I got back to the cell Hercules was still working out hard, but once he saw me he wrapped up in ten minutes. I removed my sexy little bikini that I had been wearing for Blake, and watched Hercules workout from the bed. Climbing into the bed caused sperm to flow out of my blown-out ass and onto the sheets. I couldn't stop the leakage because Blake literally pounded me out so much, over and over again. My sphincter had little or no muscle tone or control. I loved sacrificing myself like that for big cocked studs.

I was excited because Hercules would surely notice how Blake successfully mounted me and then powerfully bred me out. I wanted him to know because I knew it would turn him on like nothing else could... He got off knowing I loved being with other big, manly studs, and wanted me to be a super-slut. It always made him super-charged with lust. I was also extremely lustful after being butt fucked by Blake and I couldn't wait to show Hercules my blown up ass. Not only that, but I was ready for something bigger...The enormous cock of Hercules.

After Hercules finished lifting weights he approached the bed. I sat up as he got nearer. He looked so pumped up and sweaty and his giant cock heavily swayed before him. As it swayed it emphasized how heavy it was. His big balls looked even larger than they normally are, hanging low and looking potent. I burned my little nose in his smelly crotch and rubbed my face all over his giant cock and ball meat. His man scent was overpowering. He knew I loved the smell and taste of dirty cocks and he was as ripe as it gets.

After five minutes I stopped and looking up at him, I said...

"Oh Hercules, you should know that Blake really blew out my ass this morning. I'm so opened up, stretched out, and leaking all over the place."

"That's so hot Michael. Now I'm going to blow you completely open."

"I'm ready Hercules... My ass is all tingly and swollen up for you."

With that Hercules literally lifted me up into the air and holding my little body in place, with my chest directly across from his face, he started smelling my body and sucking on my sissy nipples. I hadn't realized it until then, but my nipples had obviously been continuously oozing sissy milk induced by Blake's extreme butt-fucking. Hercules kept holding me up high, sucking my nipples and smelling Blake's stud body on me.

Then, Hercules slowly lowered me and I felt his giant cock push against my bored-out hole. I wrapped my legs around his giant upper body as best I could. My tiny cock and small testicles pushed up against his hairy chest. He lowered me a little more, and his giant cock head entered me as Blake's cum continued to release and provide the perfect lubrication. Hercules lowered me further as we now looked directly into each other's eyes. He could see painful expressions on my face as he increased penetration, and he mercifully paused. When he could see my face relax and see the look of overwhelming desire in my eyes, he would proceed with the incredible stretching penetration.

Finally, I just gave in and gave way, letting myself fall onto his giant cock. When he hit bottom I almost passed out. He tenderly kissed my face and revived me. I looked directly into his eyes, and said...

"You are bigger than all of them and I love you so much."

"I love you too, and I'm going to take you to a place no one ever has before, not even Blake."

He rotated his hips and pumped giant cock into me, repeatedly. I felt my ass essentially completely give into his giant cock, and lose any and all muscle control. Hercules was changing everything now, and he was relentless. I was a rag doll in his arms and his cock was like a giant piston from a steam engine. He lifted my arms up and placed my hands behind my head. Then he buried his face in my sissy underarms, smelling my authentic sissy scent. As he did so I could tell his giant cock got even harder and bigger. That's when I said...

"Oh Hercules, I love it when you take in my sissy scent like that. Please suck my dripping nipples too. They ache for your tongue and lips."

He eagerly did as I request, sucking hard on each of my nipples, and simultaneously pumping me with even greater force and depth....

"Oh Hercules, can you smell Blake's manly muscled-up body on me? He was so stinky this morning, like a real manly stud."

Hercules loved hearing me say those nasty things. It was all too much for him and he pumped into me one last time and exploded like a bunker-busting bomb. He unloaded sperm deeper into me than anyone else ever had. He had a massive orgasm that seemed to go on forever. He grunted loudly, over and over. Suffice it to say, he blew out any remnant of my original asshole. It was utterly sacrificed for him, and for Blake too. I relished in my sacrifice!

Keeping me in place, he turned, and then sat down on the bed. Slowly, he rested himself back onto the bed with me on top of him, his giant cock still inside me. The relentless big cock pounding I endured was exhausting and I fell into a restful sleep. When I woke up I realized Hercules was still deep inside my ass, but now fully engorged and rock hard again. Unfortunately, at this point I was in pain because of the utter stretching and pumping I endured from Blake and then Hercules. I knew he could easily destroy me with his giant cock if he decided to bore me out again. I was utterly defenseless, and my asshole was in a state of physical shock. Luckily, he could tell I was hurting, and said...

"Baby, just don't move, I promise I won't pump you. Try to relax."

He was just so big and that giant cock of his was way too uncomfortable now. My ass was inflamed and swollen from what it had endured. I started kissing Hercules face, and pleaded...

"I'm sorry Hercules, but I can't take anymore cock... I just can't do it. Please don't destroy my hole."

As a demonstration of his love, he carefully pulled out of my ass. A massive release of sperm and sissy lube flooded out of it as I buried my face in his big hairy chest. Tears came to my eyes as a feminine-like emotional release.

First Blake, and then Hercule, made powerful love to me today, totally distorting my ass. But now Hercules giant cock was fully engorged again and he wanted another release. I knew I had to muster up enough energy to suck him off. I slowly moved down his hairy body and started licking on his monster cock.

Within a minute or two I was revived... The exotic taste and smell of giant cock that was thoroughly coated in my ass lube and his sperm was overwhelming for me. After ten minutes of lustful sucking and licking he unloaded again and fed me his potent seed. I ate as much as I could and rubbed the rest all over my skin like a moisturizer. I rested my head back on his hairy chest again and we both feel asleep in total contentment.

Later that afternoon we woke up and cuddled in bed and talked about what happened. My ass was still completely blown open and leaking. Hercules loved knowing what he did to it. Then he reminded me that we would be showering in an hour. I recalled the big black musclemen, and said...

"I hope I see those big black musclemen studs today, like before."

"Oh, you definitely will. Those guys are sure big studs, aren't they?"

"Yeah, they look so muscular and so very hung."

"Michael, I can arrange for you to be with all of them if you want."

"Seriously? Wow, I would love that. Can I watch them workout too?"

"I don't see why not. If the guards let them use their gym you could go there like you do with Blake."

We went to the showers and removed our cloths. Before stepping into the showers, Hercules went over to the apparent leader of the black musclemen and they had a discussion for several minutes. Then they shook hands. It was sexy to see two big muscular studs, one black and one white, standing next to each other nude... So muscular and so big! Hercules returned to me and said to go introduce myself to him. I looked over and there were four big black musclemen standing next to the black leader, and they were all nude.

Their bodies looked dirty from working out all the time and not showering for three days. They all had an thick oily looking sheen on their big muscular bodies. Their big black cocks hung heavily down their muscular thighs, and their balls looked so big and plump. I did as Hercules said and approached the big black men. I felt so tiny and vulnerable next to them, but I was also turned on and my little penis got hard. They all noticed. Each one was just so muscular and ripped, and with such big thick black cocks! I loved how they looked at my little white sissy body, all smooth and toned. Intern, I looked back at them, eyeing their muscled-up bodies.

Boldly, I looked up into the eyes of the leader. Stepping forward, I hugged him, resting my head in his big, ripped up chest. I glanced down and loved seeing and feeling my little white body up against this specimen of solid black muscle and cock. Not only that, but I'd never smelled such a strong manly scent before, not even from Blake or Hercules. There's no question that black men smell the most manly.

My white little body was getting all oily as I rubbed up against him. I even rubbed my little white nose on his big black muscles while I caressed his smelly body. Then, acting on pure instinct, I started kissing his big chest and moaning. His big black cock engorged and big veins popped out of it as it pushed up onto me, literally moving me to one side.

At that point the most powerful musky stink rose off the monster black cock and it took all my will power to stop from getting on my knees and tasting it. I let the black stud know that I loved his stinky cock by taking in deep breaths through my little sissy nostrils and moaning like a slut. I looked back at Hercules and his giant white cock was at full mast.

I felt super sexy as all the big black men stared at my little white girl-like body. I wanted to "introduce" myself to the other big black musclemen too. So I went to each of the other four black studs and did the same thing to them that I did to their leader. Taking them all in and letting them touch my sissy body. My god, they were so dirty and smelly, but I loved it! By the time I was done they all were fully engorged and I knew they would all want me bad. A guard was coming around the corner and I stopped myself from going any further and returned to Hercules...

"What did you think Michael?"

"Oh Hercules, they are such big studs. Can I be with them?"

"Definitely, it will be arranged for Friday morning at the gym."

Wow, Friday was only three days away! We returned to the cell and both of us were excited about the big black musclemen being with me. We had a sexy talk about it too...

"Hercules, thank you for arranging Friday's session. I can't wait to be with them."

"That's a lot of big black guys all at once Michael."

"I know! I want them so bad. I bet they will be so dirty and manly by then."

"Yeah, you looked like you really liked how stinky they were today."

"I sure did. Black studs are so smelly, and they tasted so good too."

"Michael, are you sure you can take on five super-hung black guys?"

"I want to. I want to see them all pumped up and sweaty, and I want to taste their black man sperm."

Hercules was getting horny again. I was off the charts horny too.. My little penis remained hard ever since I met the black studs. Hercules knew I needed release so I asked if I could sit on his face and cum. He jumped at the idea and I straddled his face as he rested back on the bed. I was still blown out and all swollen up from his giant cock and his tongue soothed my ass like nothing else. I started grinding my hips and rubbing my ass into his face. My sissy lube started coating his mouth and lips. He loved it. Predictably, my sissy nipples moistened and then dripped juices down my little white body. I started playing with my erect nipples. They were so sensitive. As I did so I started using my fingers to taste my sexy nipple juices. My blown out asshole kept lubing up Hercules mouth and he moaned like he couldn't get enough.

That's when I started fantasizing about servicing the five big black musclemen. Blowing all of them. Swallowing tons of black wad, one after the other. Then I fantasized about each one of them taking turns mounting my white sissy ass and pounding me into total submission. The fantasy got more intense and Hercules mouth facilitated a powerful ass orgasm. Little spurts of sissy gel shot out of my clit-like cock and my ass juices now cover Hercules face.

I couldn't wait for the big black musclemen!