Prison Officer

Story Info
Nick the Prison Guard.
2k words
4.52
5.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeeRoy sat in court, not really listening, as the judge read out the charges against him. Having been in the same situation before he knew the deal. He would end up in holding, maybe a couple of days in the local cell, before being called back into court and being hit with time served or a fine.

Looking over at the viewing gallery LeeRoy could see his homies all gathered. Shit, he better put on a show. He looked back at the judge and stood up, raising his arms in violent animation. Voices raised, LeeRoy started telling people to shut up, he was innocent and he would shoot them all. He was quickly surrounded by the prison guards, they grabbed his arms, and he pushed back, the scuffle was fairly localised, and as quickly as it started it settled down. LeeRoy slumped back in his seat and looked back to the gallery with a big smile showing all his teeth, his homies showed their respect through wild animation, bouncing around and shouting down to him. LeeRoy smiled and carried on in his own world.

Nick maintained his position by the door, he watched the raucous and how all his colleagues had piled in to ensure the flare up never got past the initial stages. Nick didn't blame them, his fellow guards were all ex-cops and well paid security. Nick on the other hand had found his way here through a different route. Having studied law, Nick scores had meant he was unable to get a placement at one of the law firms in town, with a lack of other options, and wanting to stay close to his preferred subject, Nick had applied for several jobs at the court building, finally landing a job as a guard. Nick wasn't guard material, but if he could keep his head down and complete a year, his CV would look a lot better and maybe he could land a place as a judge or even another application to the law firms

The Judge banged the gavel, snapping Nick out of his daydream and drawing LeeRoys attention. Back to the cells to await sentencing, LeeRoy knew it, just as he predicted, he turned and flashed a bright smile at the viewing area and stood up ready to be escorted. Looking at his colleagues Nick could see a number of them had already left to seek 1st aid. With rules setting out guards to prisoner ratios, Nick had no option but to step up and be part of the team. Hanging towards the back of the team, Leeroy was cuffed and frog marched out the door, Nick trying his hardest to stay part of the group.

As they walked down the hallway LeeRoy pushed against the guards holding his arms, the guards pushed him back. It was part of the game, and LeeRoy liked to let them know he was the man. Around several corners and through 2 security doors, they arrived at the cell block. LeeRoy had been talking shit at the guards all the way, always getting back just as much as he gave out. As they awaited the door to slide open LeeRoy set his eyes on Nick, the first time he had seen him. For a split second their eyes met, and Nick turned away. LeeRoy chucked a few insults at Nick, but got no reply. LeeRoy felt a surge in his confidence and studied Nick as he was pushed into the cell. He wanted to run into this boi again.

It was a new week and Nick, fresh from the weekend off was due to start the night shift, he preferred the night shift, sure there may be less guards, but as the majority of the inmates slept, it was a lot easier. The shift consisted of 1 hour in the control room, followed by one hour of patrol then back into the control room, and so on throughout the 10 hour shift. Nick turned up for his shift, clocked in and made his way to the control room. He met his colleague and after swapping notes and event logs he made his way into the control room and locked the door.

LeeRoy leaned across his bed watching the shift change, it had been 4 days, but it was him. The way he stood and walked, the way he spoke, LeeRoy knew it was the same guy, the one who couldn't hold his gaze. LeeRoy smiled to himself.

The first hour had been uneventful. All doors were closed, no alarms, everyone seemed to be asleep. Nick met his colleague at the door, grabbed his keys and set off on patrol. A quick patrol into the yard, Nick flashed his torch round, all was quiet. Making his way back inside Nick made his way through to the cell blocks. Keeping his torch down and lightly stepping along the corridors, Nick didn't want any confrontation and so tried not to wake any one. LeeRoy saw him coming, sure he was trying to be quiet, but LeeRoy could make out his shape in the darkness. He watched him get closer and closer, as he got outside the door LeeRoy started his barrage of abuse. Nick shone his torch into the cell, but this didn't deter LeeRoy and he carried on. Nick turned his light off and scurried away.

He wasn't sure what had happened, but as he got round the corner he noticed his cock was semi erect. Nick walked it off and finished his patrol and went back to the control room. Taking control of the camera, he faced it at LeeRoy's cell and zoomed in.

The knock on the door startled Nick, his fellow guard was back outside. He checked the time, a whole hour had passed with Nick just watching the camera feed. Quickly turning the camera around, Nick grabbed his stuff and headed out the door. Both unsure of what to do and very sure of what he wanted, Nick skipped the first part of his checks and went straight for LeeRoys cell. He again walked quietly and once outside the cell he just stood motionless. LeeRoy laid in his bed, his eyes accustomed to the darkness, he could see the guards' shape, could hear him breathing. LeeRoy left him outside the cell for a good 10 minutes before talking.

Referring to him as white Boi, LeeRoy set the tone for the whole conversation. Every other word was derogatory. Nick stood at the cell door and bathed in the verbal abuse. LeeRoy told Nick to turn on his flashlight and he did. LeeRoy was sitting on his bunk wearing just a Tshirt and stroking his cock, Nick stared at him, unable to take his eyes off the scene in front of him. LeeRoy looked at the guard outside his door and stopped, You want this? LeeRoy asked, pointing it at the door. Nick was frozen in the spot, but as he bit his lip LeeRoy knew the answer.

The next hour passed quickly. LeeRoy had cum 2 times, and Nick had stood and watched, rubbing the outside of his trousers. At some point during the hour Nick had dropped to his knees. A voice on the radio disturbed the moment. Nick jumped up and had to run back to his post. He made it into the control room as his colleague left, Nick realigned the camera and watched LeeRoys cell. As he entered the frame LeeRoy looked directly at the camera and flashed a big smile. Nick smiled back at the screen and continued to rub himself through his trousers.

The hour couldn't pass quickly enough, and as his colleague appeared, Nick was almost running out the door. Heading straight for LeeRoys cell and not wasting any time, Nick knelt down in front of the door and waited. It was only a minute before the cell door was pulled back, a hand reached out and grabbed Nick pulling him into the cell, the door slammed shut. LeeRoy threw the guard onto the floor and sat on his chest.

Nick's breathing was fast and shallow, his heart was racing and he was unable to speak. LeeRoy looked down and started to unbuckle his trousers, Nick lay still looking up at him, his face was flush red and he couldn't take his eyes off the prize. As the belt came free and the trousers came down Nick started to reach for it. LeeRoy pulled his leg back, and Nick retracted his hand. LeeRoy grabbed his cock and slapped it across Nick's face, a little precum splashing across Nick's face, which was followed up by a large glob of spit.

Nick sat on the floor, his cock pushing against his trousers, his heart was beating so fast he was worried he may have a heart attack. LeeRoy looked down at the boy at his feet and smiled, he had him now, there was no turning back. Standing up he dropped his trousers and pulled his top over his head. He walked towards Nick and grabbed the top of his uniform pulling him to his feet. As the uniform was ripped from him, LeeRoy could see the fear in his face, he had never been so horny. He pulled Nick in for a kiss, his tongue pushing hard against his lips. Nick tried to resist, but was no match for the strong grip, LeeRoys tongue invaded his mouth, and Nick submitted.

Nick was pushed back, his back hitting the wall, his chest rising and falling rapidly. LeeRoy ran his hands over his body and pushed his cock against Nicks. Grabbing the back of his neck LeeRoy pulled him down, Nick fell to his knees. Grabbing his head, LeeRoy guided his cock into his mouth, it slipped straight in and LeeRoy let out a moan. Nick tried to resist but as LeeRoys fingers grabbed his head his cock was forced deeper and deeper. His gag reflex kicked in, but LeeRoy carried on thrusting, Nick could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks. His throat was on fire, and he was struggling to breath.

Pulling him off LeeRoys cock, Nick took a deep breath, a trail of spit and precum running from his lips. LeeRoy pushed him back onto the bed and stood at the side, Nick rolled onto his stomach and got onto all fours. He could hear LeeRoy spit and a finger pressed against his ass. LeeRoy slowly pushed the finger in, and Nick's tight hole stretched to accommodate it. Pushing the finger all the way in, Nick let out a gasp, his body trembling. LeeRoy could tell he was ready. He removed his finger and pushed the tip of his cock against the tight hole. Pressing gently, his cock pushed through, Nick screamed, he tried to stand but was forced back down.

LeeRoys cock pushed further and further in. LeeRoy grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. Nick's screams echoed around the cell, and the sound of LeeRoys heavy balls slapping against his ass. As his prostate was hit with each thrust, Nick's cock was getting harder and harder. Reaching down, LeeRoy grabbed his cock, he could feel Nicks precum dripping out. Nick had been moaning with every thrust, but LeeRoy was getting close. He pulled Nick's head up and back and started to cum. Shot after shot of cum sprayed his insides. The warm liquid made Nick's toes curl and his eyes roll, and as LeeRoy pulled his cock out and started to cum all over his face and neck, his cock erupted and his own cum shot out over the sheets.

LeeRoy sat down and looked at the boy on the bed, covered in his cum. The sight was amazing, and LeeRoy could feel his cock already rising. He stood up and picked up his shirt and wiped his cock. Nick hadn't moved, his legs had given way and he was now laying face down in the bed. LeeRoy put his shirt on and layed down next to him.