Prison Psychologist Month 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Randy and Cindy meet "Level Four."
9.8k words
4.88
8.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

This continues the story of Dr. Cindy McCarthy and Randy Baumgardner, also known as "The Amazing Randy." You really ought to read the other "Prison Psychologist" stories first, especially "Prison Psychologist Month 02 Part 2," whose events precede this story, literally, by minutes. Either way, please take a moment to comment when you finish. Praise or criticism, I'll gladly take either or both.

"Level Four in the Flesh"

Randy inserted the key card into the lock and the door to room 611 opened. Ever the gentleman, he stood aside and allowed Cindy to enter first. The suite was expansive, with a good-sized kitchenette and an attached bedroom. Cindy and Randy had already checked-in before going to dinner, so the champagne was chilled and waiting for the right moment.

The Amazing Randy took Cindy's coat and hung it in the closet along with his own. "Shall I pop open one of the bottles of champagne?"

"Certainly. I'll just freshen up briefly if you don't mind."

"Of course," said Randy, "but for the record, I can see very little that appears to need refreshing. Turn around so I can get a good look at you."

Cindy turned slowly while Randy took in the sights. Randy had already seen Cindy naked and in several different stages of undress, but as he watched the beautiful blonde psychologist pivot slowly for his enjoyment, he was reminded that beautiful women are frequently even more attractive when they are dressed. The lingerie business was built on that proposition. Cindy's form-fitting black cocktail dress accentuated her ample curves. It positively loved her rear end, hugging her bottom like it had been designed specifically to call attention to her perfect ass, which, of course, it was.

Fully aware that she was being assessed, Cindy decided to put her finger on the scale. As she turned to show her profile, she shook her hair and ruffed it up with her hands, assuming an "approach me if you dare" pouty position. Her bust protruded, stretching the form-fitting garment nearly to its limit. Despite its high cut, her soft white cleavage was clearly visible, no doubt assisted by her bra. It was about as daring an outfit as someone in her position could wear out in public and she was the right woman to be wearing it.

"Let me use the bathroom first," said Randy as he moved towards the door. "Then you can take your time."

"Go ahead," she said. "I promise not to be too long."

"Right," said Randy with a smile. "If I had a nickel for every time a woman used that line... liars all." He chuckled out loud and made for the bathroom. Two minutes later the toilet flushed, the sink water ran and then stopped running, and Randy came out of the bathroom and Cindy, holding a small overnight bag, entered to "refresh."

Fifteen minutes went by before Cindy emerged. She was still beautiful, but the cocktail dress was gone. In its place was a sheer black robe covering a cup-less black bustier and garter belt, which held up the exquisite blonde psychologist's black nylons. Her nipples poked into the robe from inside, indicating and promising, while not quite revealing. Add to that a pair of six-inch stilettos and the new package was pretty much complete. Once he caught a whiff of Chanel #5, the most feminine of fragrances and by far his personal favorite, Randy realized that this woman was as close to perfection as any he had ever met.

"Come to me, Cindy," he said.

Cindy complied and the two lovers kissed. When they were done Randy handed Cindy a champagne flute. "To beauty," Randy said as her tipped his glass. "Let's talk awhile." He took a swig.

"I come out dressed like this and you want to 'talk'?" she asked.

"Well, yes, but not if you don't want to. I just wanted to make sure that you were up for level four; that's all."

Cindy's attention re-focused on Randy. "Are you serious? There really is a level four?" she asked.

"Oh," said Randy smiling broadly, knowing that Cindy had leapt into his little trap, "so now you DO want to talk?"

"No," said Cindy returning his smile, "I want you to MAKE me talk."

"Oh, I intend to," said Randy, "you're going to beg to tell me everything, believe you me."

Their verbal jousting was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who the hell can that be?" asked Cindy

Randy glanced at his watch. 11:10 PM "Why don't you go see?"

"Dressed like this?"

"Why not? I think you look great," said Randy, continuing to smile. Look through the peephole and see who it is."

Standing by the hotel door, Cindy peered through the peephole as a second series of knocks echoed through the hallway to the suite Cindy had rented for her night with her lover. "It's some high school kid, a girl."

"Let her in."

"Randy!" Cindy said with real exasperation.

"Let her in."

Cindy opened the door and there stood Suzanne, head bowed. Her long brunette hair was braided in pigtails and tied with ribbons which matched her extremely short plaid skirt. She wore an ironed, white linen blouse which accentuated her significant bust. Suzanne was in her very early twenties and that, combined with her 5'2" frame made the illusion which her outfit created all the more believable. She was a schoolgirl from her braids down to her frilly ankle socks and "Mary Janes."

By now, Randy had moved to a few feet behind the beautiful psychologist in black lace. "Please come in, Suzanne, said Randy who held out a full champagne flute."

"You know this girl?" asked Cindy.

"No more than I knew you when we first met, Cindy."

Suzanne hesitated, unsure as to whether or not she was welcome. For his part Randy took her arm and guided her into the room, shutting the door behind her. "Cindy," he said, "I'd like you to meet Suzanne, otherwise known as "Level Four."

"Huh?" asked Suzanne, who now had joined Cindy in complete confusion.

Randy laughed out loud and offered the petite woman a glass of champagne, which she accepted.

"Cindy, this is Suzanne. I'm surprised you don't remember her; she was the arbiter of the bet at the party, the server with the scallops and bacon."

"Of course," said Cindy. "Hi, Suzanne; don't you look special."

"Suzanne, tell Cindy why you're here. Be truthful," said Randy.

"I'm here because you invited me here, Randy, for a threesome. You mentioned that there might be some bondage involved and to 'dress sexy.' Well? What do you think of my outfit?" she asked as she twirled in a pirouette. Then, smiling a little girl smile, she said "I know that I broke school rules and I'm here for my punishment."

"And you will be punished, Suzanne," he said looking directly at Cindy as he spoke, "all in good time. For now, let's get out of the hallway, shall we?

"Suzanne, I'm glad you chose to accept my invitation. You look very sexy. Before we get started, I want to explain a few things. First, you are in absolutely no danger; in fact, if you want it to be, tonight can be transformative for you. Dr. McCarthy and I have a history together. When we first met, it was necessary for me to use hypnotism to, for lack of a better word, "guide" her through our encounter. In the end, working together, we became close, more than friends. It's a long story, but here she is."

"You've seen my act and you saw what I did to Dr. Parker and his friends. It was no illusion, Suzanne. I have remarkable hypnotic powers."

"Am I under hypnosis right now?" asked the buxom faux-teenager.

"No, you came here tonight of your own accord and, I might add, it looks like you came with the right attitude. With your permission I would like to explore your mind so that I am aware of any psychological issues which might get in the way of your enjoying the night to the fullest."

"It doesn't hurt, Suzanne," Cindy said reassuringly. "It's kind of liberating. Randy showed me parts of myself that were so deeply buried that I had no idea they existed. I owe him so much."

Suzanne listened to her hosts all the while twisting her braids, looking down, and shifting her feet nervously, her role of not-so-innocent schoolgirl portrayed to a "T."

Looking up, she said sheepishly "Well, if you say I have to... then OK," Still in character she said, "You promise that it won't hurt?"

Randy needed no more encouragement. Suzanne was all-in. He reached out to take her hand and his connection to her psyche was instant. Randy probed around and what he found was a young woman who was remarkably at home with herself. Suzanne was, indeed, a free spirit. She was enjoying her role play and excited to be involved with what promised to be a remarkable evening. She clearly "had the hots" for Randy and was in awe of Cindy's incredible beauty. Most importantly, Suzanne trusted both Randy and Cindy. She was ready to go.

"Suzanne," Randy said, "it's time for your punishment to begin. Put down your glass and put your hands behind your back."

Suzanne complied, and in a minute, she was wearing leather handcuffs.

"Now, spread your legs far apart and don't move them. Look at me."

No sooner had she complied with Randy's instructions than Randy reached out and began unbuttoning her blouse which, because her arms were pulled back, was stretching in front almost to the breaking point. With each new unbuttoning her deep cleavage came more fully into view.

"Stop," she said halfheartedly. As soon as her protest left her pouting lips, 'thwack' Cindy's hand spanked her bottom with enough force to make Suzanne jump. "Ow, that hurts!" the bound "teenager" complained.

Ignoring her protests, Randy finished the job of unbuttoning her blouse. No sooner had the final button been released then Randy wrenched the white blouse off her shoulders and down behind her back. Suzanne's tits were held in place by a frilly white lace bra. As Randy reached around to un-clasp the intimate wear, Suzanne moved again, this time without protest as Cindy reached between her legs. Throwing her haunches back and stretching her legs out to maximum extension in order to accommodate Cindy's access to her privates, the bound schoolgirl ceased all protests. She moaned audibly and slowly began to gyrate her hips against Cindy's probing palm.

"I want to see your tits, Suzanne," said Randy, who was still awkwardly leaning over Suzanne's shoulder trying to unfasten the four tiny hook and eye clasps.

Without an interruption, without missing a beat in her slow hip motion, Suzanne turned her head to the side and in her sultriest voice said "I want you to fuck my tits." As she spoke, Randy, whose cock was already swollen under his suit trousers, won the battle with her bra clasp. He raised his head to admire his handiwork, but nothing had changed. Her breasts were still covered by the white lace.

"If you untie my hands, I'll be rid of my blouse and bra in a jiffy," said Suzanne in her "fuck me" voice. "I want to touch both of you."

Cindy undid the handcuff clasp and Suzanne wiggled her arms to allow Cindy to remove the white linen blouse. As soon as the blouse was off Suzanne's hands flew forward to cover her nipples and as much breast as they could. Her bra was slightly dislodged, but remained mostly in place, a tribute to the size and weight of her breasts as well as her swift reaction.

Her shoes, stockings, and short pink plaid skirt made her the very picture of a schoolgirl, but from the waist down only. Above the waist she was a taunting teen-aged sex kitten determined to make the master hypnotist work for even a peek at the breasts he coveted so obviously. Immediately the leggy blonde resumed her massage of the braided coquette's genitalia. Suzanne adjusted her legs and hips to keep herself steady while she regained the rhythm she had established earlier.

Randy reached for Suzanne's cleavage but his hand was quickly slapped away. "I'll let you touch if you let me touch you first," bargained the saucy coed. "Let me give that stiffie some room to breathe." Then, she released her bra and felt for the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist's bulging erection. "Ah, here we are. Come out, come out wherever you are," she sang as she unbuckled his belt and carefully pulled down his zipper. Out came Randy's penis, turgid and erect. Suzanne re-positioned her hands and began a slow, stroking motion.

Now Randy was the one to steady himself as the sudden pleasure rush went to his knees, which buckled ever so little. Then, without warning, he gave the big-chested "schoolgirl" a push backwards. Suzanne bounced backwards onto the bed, her fleshy tits contributing to her momentum as they jiggled about on top of her rib cage. Cindy re-attached Suzanne's handcuffs, in front this time, and went to the dresser to retrieve some extra restraints and a medium sized leather flogger.

"No," Suzanne blurted, feigning fear, eyes bulging wide. "Please don't whip me."

"Who says this is meant for you, little girl," said Cindy as she handed the flogger and restraints to Randy.

"Lie down on the bed next to Suzanne," Randy commanded. Cindy complied without complaint and snuggled up next to her younger companion. Lying on her side, propped up on one elbow, her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulder and down her back, Dr. Cindy McCarthy was "good for whatever ailed you." Everything about her was perfect; her beauty, flawless. For a moment the two women's eyes met in a smoldering gaze. As their mouths moved to the mean in an attempt to share a kiss, Randy brought the flogger down against Cindy's perfect naked ass.

Whack!

Suzanne flinched at the sound of fast leather on bare skin. Oddly enough, Cindy, whose body had felt the full weight of the blow, barely moved and she certainly did not cry out. She wasn't even startled.

A second blow to the same location drew a bit of a grimace from the leggy blond psychologist. "I prefer my pleasure punctuated by pain, Suzanne," said the blonde. "Randy knows that, so while it looks like he's hurting me, in fact he's adding spice to my pleasure. You are my pleasure, Suzanne. Kiss me." Cindy and the big-titted "teen" kissed each other passionately. In moments they were exploring each other with their hands.

Randy started to come around to her end of the bed; Suzanne sat up and tossed her legs over the side. The hypnotist stood opposite the smiling "teenager," his cock erect. Without a word, Suzanne took his erection in her bound hands and guided it into her open mouth. As it slowly disappeared all the way to the base, her tongue flicked back and forth, covering his blood-filled penis with her saliva. It was Randy's turn to move his hips now as he gently rocked in and out of Suzanne's mouth, transfixed.

After a few minutes of perfect fellation, Randy withdrew and pushed Suzanne back on the bed. Removing his pants, Randy carefully mounted Suzanne's abdomen and prepared to bury his dick in her cleavage. Suzanne, however, had already shifted her focus and was now busy swapping tongues with Cindy, who had sidled up close to nuzzle the naughty schoolgirl. Randy seized Suzanne's hands and positioned them to help push her breasts together and form the deep cleavage he so wanted to screw.

As Randy rocked back and forth between Suzanne's breasts Suzanne dis-engaged from Cindy and looked up at Randy, arching her neck in a vain attempt to catch the head of Randy's cock periodically popping out from between her tits, but Randy's cock was not quite long enough to break through to the other side. He was, after all, a normal-sized guy and Suzanne's chest was big and fleshy, but to Randy that soft slippery warm crevice felt fantastic. After a while and exercising supreme willpower, Randy withdrew and dismounted from the supine half-naked "teenaged" seductress.

"Is everything alright, Randy?" asked Suzanne, who was surprised by the sudden cessation of the titty fuck which she was so thoroughly enjoying.

"Your breasts are magnificent," replied Randy who reached over and undid Suzanne's restraints. "They fairly scream 'Play with me. Bite me.' but I'm way too close right now so I want to take a break. I don't want to cum, not yet anyway. Why don't you two get to know each other better while I freshen our drinks, ladies," he said as he scooped up the stemware and made for the kitchenette.

Suzanne pivoted and then, in a single fluid motion, shifted her weight and raised her right leg over Cindy's body. In moments Cindy's face was buried in Suzanne's pussy. For her part, Suzanne leaned backwards extending both arms like outriggers to form a stable platform as she rocked and swayed above the beautiful blonde's extended tongue.

Cindy's face was completely covered by the wayward schoolgirl's pleated plaid skirt. Reaching up, she took hold of Suzanne's waist and helped guide her as she licked the naughty girl's pussy and tongued her clit.

Returning from the kitchenette, Randy, whose cock had retreated to normal size, saw the two women in their makeshift human pyramid and quietly set the champagne on the bedside table. Giving Suzanne the "Be quiet; Shhhh," high-sign through a broad smile, Randy picked up the discarded flogger and snapped it off of Suzanne's bare back hard enough to make a distinctive sound, but not hard enough to sting, or even startle, given that Suzanne was "in" on it.

"Ow!" she yelped through a smile. "Don't whip me, please, Mr. B."

"I leave for two minutes to get everyone a drink and I come back to find... to find this?" said Randy as he smacked the flogger in his own hand. "Dr. McCarthy would you please come out from under there?"

"Yes, Mr. Baumgardner," said Cindy as she rose, fluffed her hair and swung her long legs over the side of the bed. Suzanne bounced over to sit by her side, all the while maintaining an "I'm not guilty. I didn't do nothin'," little girl pout.

"Well," said Randy, "I propose a short break for some bubbly while we decide where we want to go tonight; shall we?" He handed each of the two women a filled flute and took one himself.

"You know, Mr. B., that I'm underage, right?" asked Suzanne, still in character.

"I am, young lady," said Randy sternly. Tell me, Suzanne, are YOU aware that at a reform school like this one, the headmaster's decisions are final? Who by the way, is the headmaster here, young lady?"

"You are, Mr. B."

"And what are you going to do when I tell you to do something, Suzanne?"

"Whatever you say."

"That's right. And you, Dr. McCarthy, I leave you watching one of our students and I come back to find your head under her skirt."

"She said that she had an itch," deadpanned the knock-out blonde in black as she took a long sip of the clear bubbly liquid."

Randy and Suzanne both laughed out loud. Cindy giggled.

"Well," asked Randy, "are we having fun yet?" Suzanne and Cindy both nodded agreement. "Good, because we need to talk."

"Suzanne, you are proving to be a wise choice for level four, if I do say so myself. I'm sure Cindy agrees as well."

"I do," said Cindy.

Randy continued. "Cindy and I know a great deal about each other's desires and needs, but we don't know what turns you on, I mean deep inside. Tonight, you have the opportunity to pretty much live out your fantasies. I'm offering you an opportunity to break all your rules in perfect safety without guilt."

"I don't know, Randy, we Catholic schoolgirls are pretty well known for our guilt," said Suzanne.

"Not if I say you aren't. One word from me and you won't remember a thing. Are you sure that you don't have any hidden desires you'd like to indulge, just for a night?"

"I was cool with the reform school thing. I know how to be naughty, Randy, very naughty," she said in her best seductress' voice.

I'm sure that you do and I will be very happy to review the list of your transgressions in detail, but I'm talking more about the punishment which may be necessary. Cindy knows that she wants to be punished. She gets off on it. What about you?"

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers