Prison Psychologist Month 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy!" Cindy blurted.

Suzanne looked at the beautiful psychologist and said, "That's OK, Cindy, I already knew. You were on the news a couple of months ago. When Randy invited me earlier and then mentioned BDSM I put two and two together. Did he tell you that I spotted him too? Because I did, you know. I told him that he was The Amazing Randy thirty seconds after I met him. I'm going to be making him a couple new wigs and phony moustaches. Isn't that right, Randy?

"It is," said Randy.

"I'm here for two reasons," said the big-titted, half-naked schoolgirl. First, I think Randy is really hot and he knows it. You're both hot. Second, I knew right from the start that I could trust Randy. I have a special sense like that. I'm a good judge of people. So, what are we talking about here? Who's punishing who? I don't want any marks of any kind. Other than that, I'm pretty much up for anything.

"You know, Suzanne," said Randy, "what I don't understand is how someone as perceptive as you keeps ending up here for discipline."

Well, Mr. B.," said Suzanne in her naughtiest schoolgirl voice, "maybe it's because I like seeing you. You are kinda sexy for an old guy. Do you like my tits, Mr. B.?" she asked, perfectly in character, as she bent her shoulders to accentuate her breasts. "And, what's up with Dr. McCarthy? That's some outfit. Where does she keep her stethoscope?"

"Well, Suzanne, you're not going to make this easy for me, are you?"

"Do I ever, Mr. B.?"

"No, Suzanne, you never do. It's almost like you're purposefully looking for additional discipline."

"Go figure."

Randy looked the taunting schoolgirl in the eye and said "Go over to that dresser and bring me everything in the top right-hand drawer." In a moment Suzanne came back with a set of industrial strength leather hand and leg cuffs. There was a matching ringed neck collar and blindfold as well as a hefty assortment of chain lengths and clips. As she strode back to the bed, she looked like a topless Jacob Marley in an X-rated version of "A Christmas Carol.".

"You're not going to put these on me, Mr. B."

"Did I say I was?"

"Huh?"

"You're going to put them on her." said Randy, pointing to the stunning blonde psychologist who sat, un-fazed, on the edge of the bed. "Doctor McCarthy, stand up and take off your robe."

"Yes, Mr. Baumgardner," said Cindy as she stood and un-tied the sash, slipping out of its diaphanous protection. As the robe fell, it revealed a woman who was young, curvaceous, and elegantly beautiful by any standard. Suzanne's mouth dropped as she said, "Oh my God, Doc. You're beautiful."

"Indeed, she is, young lady," said Randy as he too took in the vision in black and blonde standing in front of him. "Attach the collar and cuffs, please. Cuff her hands behind her back, closely, no chains. Put a single chain length between her ankle cuffs so she can walk, but not run. Then, take off your own cuffs and use them to cinch her upper arms closer together. They should just fit. Use an extra clasp if you have to. While you do it, I'll tell you a few things about our relationship."

"I bought the outfit she's wearing a few years ago and she looks as beautiful in it today as she did then, maybe more so. The "accessories" you are adding were purchased the same day. She is the one who packed her outfits for tonight, including all the accessories."

"Dr. McCarthy works here at the school because I hired her. We're a matched set, complementary. She enjoys a certain amount of 'distress' during sex and I enjoy causing this distress. As you know, Dr. McCarthy is a psychologist who studies sexually abnormal violent behavior. What you don't know, young lady, is that because this is a certified reform school, I have tremendous leeway in choosing whatever course of treatment we wish to use and Dr. McCarthy and I have chosen bondage, domination, and submission for you."

"What the fuck?" blurted the indignant "schoolgirl" as she finished her task. "You think you're gonna do this to me? No fuckin' way. I'm outta here." For emphasis, she poked Randy in the chest, but not hard. Randy took her arm and established contact with her mind. What he sensed was happiness and anticipation. Suzanne was having a good time. He sensed her curiosity, which was a dominant characteristic of her psyche. He also sensed her arousal; she was warming up to the idea of being bound, and she was positively aroused by the sight of Cindy all trussed-up. Deep down, her curiosity had melded with her sexuality. There were no underlying psychological issues and if The Amazing Randy couldn't detect them, then they weren't there.

Staring into her deep brown eyes, "Mr. B." said, "You're not going anywhere, young lady. You're going to do as I say; now pick up that flogger and use it on Dr. McCarthy. Sheepishly, Suzanne took the whip, which was a wicked looking thing whose business end consisted of a dozen two-foot-long leather straps.

Suzanne hesitated while she did a status check on herself. She knew that if she used that whip on Dr. McCarthy that she would be crossing a Rubicon of sorts. She felt no hypnotic influence and she knew that she could choose to refuse the whip. She just took it, shook it out and brought it down on Cindy's bare ass cheeks with a loud "thwack!" Cindy stood firm, but clearly hadn't expected such force, at least on the first lash.

Four more followed in quick succession until Cindy's beautiful behind was noticeably red. Suzanne turned around and said, "Gee, Mr. B. this is fun. I could get used to this."

"You will. Find out if she's ready to suck my cock."

"Well, Doc, are you gonna suck Mr. B.'s dick or what?"

"No, I am not."

Randy strolled over to the dresser, opened a drawer and returned with three or four dildoes, a couple of different butt plugs and a fresh bottle of lubricant. He also held a smallish riding crop. "Suzanne, another two lashes, please. Let's see if we can change her mind."

"Thwack! Thwack!" Suzanne did as she was told.

Handing a pre-lubed vibrating dildo to Suzanne, Randy took one of the butt plugs, a long rubber piece with a series of concentric spheres, which increased in size from a half-inch to almost two full inches in diameter. "Suzanne, put the dildo all the way in her, but don't turn on the vibrator until I tell you. Use the thong to help hold it in. This tied-up slut knows that if she allows it to fall, she will be whipped again, don't you, slut.

Cindy merely nodded her head in response. Suzanne placed the life-like rubber cock at the tip of the beautiful captive's pussy, drew back the elastic thong, and inserted the false phallus slowly. Cindy moaned in pleasure and shifted her hips to facilitate the invasion. As soon as the thong was re-positioned, Randy inserted the tip of the smallest sphere into her anus. Within a minute, only the two largest spheres remained. Randy applied a steady pressure and extra lube as he forced Cindy's sphincter to accept the next to last ball on the string.

"Please, Mr. Baumgardner, no more," complained the beautiful quivering captive.

Randy turned to Suzanne, who had been watching the master hypnotist push the balls into Cindy's ass and clinching her own buttocks in both sympathy and anticipation. She could almost feel her own asshole being stretched by her own imaginary butt plug. "Turn it on," said Randy. There was an audible low-pitched hum as the vibrator began its implacable rhythm. Immediately Randy pushed the final ball into Cindy's ass with some force and zero hesitation. The cuffed blonde erupted, shaking all over as she fired every neuron in her body at once. "Suzanne, go over to the dresser and get a pair of nipple clips for the Doctor. There're several pairs to choose from. While you're at it, pick up a pair for yourself... and anything else that strikes your fancy."

Turning to the still-shaking blonde he said. "Posture, Doctor, posture!" and immediately Cindy stood straight -up. The vibrator continued its drone and her anus had closed behind the final sphere, leaving only a retrieval ring in sight. She knew that she wasn't out of the woods yet, but she had a high capacity for sexual torment.

Meanwhile, Suzanne had returned with the nipple clamps and several other items of interest, almost an armful. Holding out the pair she had chosen for the "Doc," Randy took them from her and immediately moved to attach them to Cindy's nipples which were erect on top of their fleshy mounds and poised above the tight leather corset where the cups would normally be. They were simple clamps, complete with a small connecting chain. Randy sucked and pinched each of the tiny buds first and then attached the clamps.

Turning to Suzanne he said, "Now, young lady, whatever am I going to do with you? I see you've selected some interesting items."

"Yeah, Mr. B., for her, not me," said the bare-chested "teen."

"Now that you've experienced domination, which you apparently enjoy, you need to experience the world from Dr. McCarthy's viewpoint. And, yes."

"Yes what, Mr. B.?" she asked.

"Yes, Suzanne, I like your tits."

Through a thin, coquettish smile, Suzanne surrendered a pair of butterfly clamps each of which were attached to a small lead weight. "Mr. B., would you please put them on?" With that said, Suzanne walked over to Randy and hefted her breasts, lifting their fullness with her hands, offering them to the hypnotist. "Mr. B., I've been very, very bad. I really brought all these things over for you to put on me."

Randy leaned over and pinched and sucked each nipple until they both stood out straight and hard. Holding each tit by its turgid tip, he attached the weighted clamps. Suzanne continued to hold her tits up against both gravity and the nipple weights. "Let's see what you've chosen," said Randy as he rubbed Suzanne's breasts in slow, deliberate motion, softly, like a lover's touch.

"Mr. B., that's just the thing, I don't know what any of this stuff is," said the schoolgirl. You choose."

"Very well, said Randy, let's have a look." Randy sat down on the edge of the bed and began to sort through the collection of toys and garments. Holding up the riding crop he said, I think that Dr. McCarthy is getting lonely standing there. Go whip her tits while I decide.

Suzanne took the crop without hesitation and went over to Cindy, who stood silently, except for the low rumble of the vibrator. Suzanne reached over and took the chain connecting Cindy's nipples and lifted it. Then, she brought the crop down with a snap. "Ow," said Cindy. "That hurts!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Doc." 'Thwack!' "Did that one hurt too?" Three additional strikes and Cindy's breasts were reddening nicely.

"That's enough, young lady. Come over here. It's time to put some of these things on. Suzanne dutifully put down the crop and then kissed Cindy's reddened tits in a soft, "I'm sorry" kind of way. Cindy smiled.

"First, you need to strip. Take off the rest of your uniform, and the panties too," said Randy.

Suzanne reached behind and unzipped her skirt. As she slipped the plaid skirt over her butt and let it fall to the floor the now-naked schoolgirl simply looked at "Mr. B," and said "What panties?" Suzanne's hips were thin and her pussy was clean shaven. Even naked she still looked like a schoolgirl, a schoolgirl with awesome, clamped and weighted tits.

"A-hah," said Randy, "another uniform violation. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Are you going to tie me up and fuck me or what?"

"Yes, to both," said Randy. Kneel down and face me while I attach a few of these items and get you ready for the whip."

Suzanne positioned herself between Randy's knees, but before she could take him into her mouth, he grabbed her by the pigtails and raised her head up. Securing her braided hair in one hand he found her pretty neck and attached a large posture collar fitted to a long leather piece with two Velcro arm cuffs. In moments the device was in place and Suzanne was bound, both arms behind her back, for Randy's pleasure, and her own.

Randy rummaged around in the toy pile and found just what he was looking for, a ratcheting mouth gag. Suzanne shook her head and said, "No, Mr. B. Please don't put that on me."

"Then why did you bring it over?"

"It was in the pile, Mr. B., I just grabbed a bunch of stuff, honest."

Positioning the gag deep inside her mouth, he squeezed the handles forcing her jaws apart. "You know, Suzanne, I've heard about enough of your backtalk. What do you think, Dr. McCarthy?"

"I think that if you'll free me, well, mostly, I'll help you. She could use a lash or five," said the blonde, eyes-fixed on the soon-to-be-punished, kneeling, vixen.

For her part, Suzanne was completely wrapped-up in the role-play, her trust in both her partners as absolute as it was well-placed. She was anxious to cede control to Randy and his beautiful companion, almost as anxious as she was just to get fucked. She'd been attracted to Randy the moment she had recognized the stage hypnotist at the function earlier. Now that she was getting to know him, she wanted him even more, and most importantly, she wanted him now.

But, she couldn't tell him because her mouth was stuck wide open and all she could manage was a few "gug's and "ghaaah"s, and drool, a lot of drool. She shook her head, protesting as best she could through her spit-filled gag. She even produced tears, thanks to her theatrical training, tears so convincing that Randy decided to double-check on her by probing her mind as the quivering braided beauty looked up with pleading, plaintive eyes.

He put his hand on her naked shoulder. "The little minx!" Randy thought to himself. "She's not afraid at all." Randy reached for both her tits at once, pushing the weights aside as he rubbed and massaged the naughty teen's titties. They were remarkable. Her tiny frame and thin waist made them seem huge for such a "young" girl. Suzanne was a fabulous addition to the evening: young, hot and talented.

"What's that, Suzanne? You want me to stick my dick in your mouth and then fuck you in both holes while I squeeze your titties?" Randy knew that the bound schoolgirl could not form the words to answer his taunts. Between the effects of the ratchet gag and the posture collar, her audible responses were pretty much limited to spit and drool. He took her head and guided it to the tip of his penis. Her mouth was wide-open, but not for long. He entered her slowly, all the while monitoring her reaction through his psychic and physical connection. She was fine, anxious even, and took the hypnotist's cock to the base with nothing more than a "gughh" and a little spit in response.

Mindful not to hurt the beautiful, braided captive, Randy continued to use her until he removed his cock for the final time and deftly released the rachet in Suzanne's mouth. Once she had re-aligned her jaw and swallowed, she looked down at her now, drool-covered chest. "Mr. B.," she said, "I'm a little tied-up just now, please use your hand to scrape the drool off my chest... and then use it on any hole you want, or both. I'm in no position to argue."

"I will just as soon as Doctor McCarthy administers her treatment. Don't go anywhere." The hypnotist went over to the silent bustier-clad beauty and undid all of her restraints, freeing her from all intrusion except the two sex toys that occupied her anus and vagina.

Cindy picked up both of the floggers, each of which the kneeling brunette had recently used on her with such gusto. Suzanne's eyes widened, but she said nothing. "Mr. Baumgardner, I'm thirsty. Can I get a refill on your excellent champagne?"

"Excellent idea, Doctor," said Randy as he scooped up all three glasses and headed for the kitchen to open another bottle of champagne.

Once Randy was out of the room, Cindy spoke softly to Suzanne. "Enjoying yourself?" she said to Suzanne. You know that when Randy returns, I'm going to use these on you, which you deserve, but don't worry, I'll be gentler with you than you were with me."

"No quarter asked, Cindy," said Suzanne. "No permanent marks, that's all. I've never really been whipped and certainly not as hard as I whipped you. I guess I just got caught up in the moment. The way you just stood there and took it made me wonder how it would feel to be you. I guess I'm going to find out. Did it hurt when I whipped your breasts? I was kinda "iffy" about it."

"Suzanne, it all hurts, but that's the point. The pain intensifies the pleasure; it's a contrast thing, you'll see. Let it flow," said the submissive turned dominant. "Being submissive means being so confident in your own power that you can give it to the dominant. Experienced dominants know this. The excitement always comes when both work together for the pleasure of the other, just like love."

A "pop" coming from the kitchenette, signaled the impending end of the two beauties' "girl time." Cindy moved to stand directly over Suzanne, who was still kneeling on the plush suite's carpet. The combination of Cindy's long legs and heels and Suzanne's inferior position allowed Suzanne's lips to close around Cindy's thong and vibrator. In a single motion she bit the end of the rumbling phallus and pulled it out sending it to the floor. Suzanne flicked her tongue furiously trying to get under Cindy's elastic thong. Cindy just reached down and pulled it aside. Suzanne's mouth locked onto Cindy's sex like an airlock connecting one spaceship to another. Once sealed, Suzanne's tongue went straight to Cindy's pussy, lapping her wetness like a thirsty St. Bernard home from the mountains.

Randy came around the corner and stopped suddenly, nearly spilling the champagne flutes. "What's this? Again? Can't I leave a student with you Doctor without encouraging cunnilingus?"

Cindy smiled a Madonna smile and said. "This time, I had an itch. She's a very good scratcher."

Randy laughed as he passed one of the flutes to Cindy, who took it with her free hand. They tapped glasses and took a long draught from the thin glasses."

Suzanne came up for air and said "Mr. B., where's mine? Anyway, I just want to know what a girl in this joint has to do to get laid?" She looked around and then addressed the "joint." "Next guy to bring me a drink gets very lucky tonight. Any takers?"

"Easy, young lady. I have a drink for you right here," he said as he pointed to the third glass on the side table. "Here, let me help you up." Randy sat his own glass on the table and took the weighted nipple clamps and began to lift them.

"Ow" said Suzanne as she quickly tried to stand, which she managed by herself, eventually, after a couple of false starts, all the while her nipples pinched and stretched to full extension.

Randy extended her glass. "Well?" he asked.

"Mr. B., my arms!" she said with mock frustration.

"So, it looks like I'm not going to get lucky after all, I guess. You didn't, by any chance, bring along a straw, did you?"

Suzanne shook her heard forlornly. "No, Mr. B., I didn't."

"Are you sure? Here, let me check." Randy placed the full glass back on the table while he reached down and stuck his forefinger into Suzanne's pussy. Poking around and even inserting a second digit, Randy pretended to search for something. Suzanne just swooned. "Wait!" said Randy. "Wait. I think I've found something." He withdrew his fingers and held up his hand to reveal a wrapped plastic straw that he'd been palming all along. The Amazing Randy had learned a lot of useful things perfecting his act on the carnival circuit. "Ta-dah! I'm getting lucky. I'm getting lucky. I'm getting lucky," the smiling hypnotist chanted as he ripped the paper free.

"Hold all drinks," announced Suzanne to the imaginary bar. "We have a winner."

Randy looked at her and then leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. It was a movie kiss, slow and long-lasting, very genuine, the kind that takes your breath away. Then, holding the champagne flute in his left hand and the straw in his right he bent the straw, which gave way exactly as it was designed to do. Not only had the master hypnotist brought a straw, but he'd brought a flexible straw.