Prison School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"What are you looking at?" Luke demanded.

"You." Mike answered, "Luke, You have no fucking idea just how beautiful you are!"

"Beautiful? Bullshit! I don't even think I'm that good looking, There's lots of guys around that are more handsome than me!"

"Whatever. When I look at you, all I can see is your beauty. I guess that's at least part of the reason I love you, and want you so much. There is no part of you that is not beautiful, your face, your body, your buns, your smile, your eyes, your gorgeous uncut cock, and most of all, your beautiful heart."

"How many years did it take you to learn that line?"

"Luke, no practice at all, it just came straight from my heart, and I mean every word of it." Then, thinking, "Luke, can we sleep together tonight?"

"What would the others say. That would open both of us up to ridicule."

"I don't think so. These guys are used to seeing two guys in the same bed sometimes. I doubt anybody would say anything"

"Well, I guess it'd be cool, your bed or mine?"

"Everybody will be walking past my bed cause it's right on the end. Yours is a little less conspicuous as it's on the far end so I think yours is the best choice."

"I'm wondering if I can do this, I've never slept with another guy before."

"You'll be fine," said Mike, smiling. "There are quite a few things you've done with me that you've never done before! I need to tell Vern where I am sleeping so he can wake me in the morning. I know it will be Saturday morning, and y'all don't have to get up so early, but we still have to be up about 7:30 in order to have breakfast ready by 9 AM."

The two men walked back into the sleeping quarters, naked. Mike is pleased that Luke is finally able to exist without being afraid of being seen naked. They both headed to their lockers and dropped their dirty clothes in the bottom. Mike noticed that Vern was not in his bed and then walked down to the rec. room and spotted Vern, watching TV. Mike walked over to where Vern was sitting.

"Vern, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Please wake me in the morning, and I will be in bed #8 instead of my own bed."

Vern, smiling, "Is that Luke's bed?" Mike nodded, "I figured so. I'm happy for you, Mike. Looks like your love life is improving."

"Maybe," Mike shrugging his shoulders, "I am at least hopeful. Good night Vern."

"Night Mike," grinning, "I hope you actually get some sleep!"

Mike headed back to the sleeping quarters, turning off the bright lights as he entered, and strolling on down to where Luke was sitting on his own bed and sat down beside him, placing his hand on Luke's thigh.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Mike inquired.

"Us, I guess. Do you know you are a thief?"

"Sort of, that's how Kurt and I ended up here from a breaking and entering charge. But I don't plan on doing anything like that again, ever."

"You're stealing right now, Mike."

"Huh? How."

"You are holding my heart in your hand and you're trying to steal it, right out of my chest!"

"Guilty, as charged!" Mike responded, "But I didn't really want to have to steal it, I wanted you to just give it to me! Let's get some sleep."

The two guys slipped into the bed, pulling the sheet over themselves. Then they silently wrapped their arms around each other, and instinctively fell into a long and passionate kiss.

Luke, breaking the silence, "I cannot describe the feeling I have flowing through my body right now! The feeling of your naked body lying next to mine is just so awesome. I'm having feelings for you that I have never experienced before, with anyone. It just feels so natural, and so right."

"I think, now," Mike responded, "you are listening to your heart, instead of your fucked up brain! It is both natural and right, if two people care about each other, and I know I care about you, more than anything or anybody I have ever known."

Luke, choking up and sobbing, "Mike, I'm doing something else (sob) I've never done before (sob). I will give you (sob) my heart. Please (sob) treat it kindly and (sob) don't break it."

Mike, holding Luke closely, "Luke, baby, don't cry. You are with the one who loves you, and I will never let you fall and break your heart! Are you ready to be the caretaker of my heart? If you want it, you've got it!"

The two lovers drifted off to sleep, Mike spooning Luke, his fingers running through the hair on Luke's chest.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, 7:30 AM, and James is waking Vern.

"Vern, Mike isn't in his bed, do you know where he might be?"

"Yes, James, he told me where he would be. I'll round him up and we will see you in a few."

Being 7:30 AM, the daylight was already coming through the windows and Vern had no difficulty determining which body was Mike's, sleeping, but still spooning Luke. Vern had to admit, to himself, that they were an attractive looking couple. They both looked so peaceful, sleeping together, Vern hated to disturb them.

"Mike." Vern cupped Mike's shoulder, "Time to get up."

Mike, yawning, "Thanks, Vern."

Mike attempted, unsuccessfully, to get out of bed without waking Luke.

Luke, his eyes getting used to the light, "You getting up already?"

"I have to, we have to have the food ready to serve by 9 AM. Luke, I want to thank you for making last night one of the best nights of my life!"

Mike went down to his bed and locker, got his clothes out and dressed quickly. Then, after a quick trip to the bathroom, he returned to Luke's bed.

Mike, bending over and kissing Luke's lips, "See you later, sweetheart! I gotta go."

Luke, smiling, "See you soon, Babe! Oh, and, last night was indescribably wonderful for me as well. Thank you!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nate took Kurt's advice, and had checked with Jesse, yesterday about changing beds, and Jesse said there was no problem, and noted it on the bed assignment sheet. So Nate did sleep in bed #9 Friday night, next to Adam in bed #8.

Saturday morning they don't really need to be up too early as brunch won't be served until 9 AM, and it is now not quite 7 AM. Nate is awake and looking over at his sleeping boyfriend. He can't stand this, there is just too much space between them.

Nate gets out of his bed and steps over to Adam's bed, bends over and plants a kiss on Adam's cheek. Adam opened his eyes and smiled.

Nate, lifting the sheet on Adam's bed, whispered, "Move over! I'm coming in!" and Adam complied, sliding over about a foot.

Nate then slipped his body into the bed, snuggling next to Adam, and put his arms around Adam.

"I just love the feeling of your naked body next to mine!" Exclaimed Nate, in a whisper.

"I love it too," replied Adam, "but I wish it didn't make me so damn hot! Now I feel like I want to get it off."

Nate pulled Adam's hand down to his own erection, Adam felt it, touching his finger over the slit and feeling it was slippery. Nate had his hand on Adam's at the same time.

"You're leaking, Adam."

"And I suppose you think you're dry?" Adam responded, grinning.

Nate, grinning, "Good thing is, it's Saturday, no work, and lots of time to play. We've got plenty of time for sex today."

"Right now, while we have some time before we have to get up, I just want to lie with you, and maybe make out a little. I really like to cuddle with you." Said Adam, "Do you think this means I might be gay?"

"I certainly hope so," answered Nate, "I would hate to think I fell in love with a straight dude!" Then added, "And, Adam, I do love you!"

Adam, suddenly, with a sober look of concern, "Nate, when will you be leaving?"

"Leaving?" repeated Nate, "I didn't know I was, at least no time soon. Why?"

"Some of the GM group are only finishing up their time and will be returning to society. I don't want to be closely involved with someone, only to be left behind in a short time."

"Oh," Nate explained, "I'm fairly new here. I was going to be in the Masonry Group, but really didn't like it, so they put me here in GM until I figure out what I really want to pursue. I have only been here a month. Don't sweat it, I'll be here for you for a long time."

"So what are you thinking of changing to?

"Probably Electrical."

"The EG live in Dorm 1, you would have to move."

"True, but that doesn't mean we would not be able to see each other. We may not be able to sleep together, but we will still have evenings and weekends we can share."

"A few days ago it would not have mattered," Adam spoke, "Sometimes circumstances change so rapidly. Now, I don't want to be very far away from you. I guess, maybe, I love you too!"

"Hey, it's almost 10:00, cafeteria is open. Let's get dressed so we can eat and start our weekend!"

The two boys got dressed, then kissed and hugged again, now ready to head to the cafeteria.

"Hold up!" Nate exclaimed, " I forgot something." Nate went back and got something from his locker and stashed it in his pocket.

"What was that?" questioned Adam.

Nate, smiling, "Lube."

"Do you have plans for it?"

"Just like to be prepared, in case something pops up!" Nate grins, devilishly,

The two guys strolled to the cafeteria, quite obviously enjoying each other's company. They filled their plates and looked for a place to sit. Adam saw none of the Plumbing Group there, Nate notices Bobby and Zach, sitting alone at a table.

"C'mon Adam," Nate stated and led Adam over to the table with Bobby and Zach.

"May we join you?" Nate asked.

"Sure, buddy," answered Bobby, "and who is this?" Pointing at Adam.

"Bobby, Zach, I'd like you to meet Adam." Nate continued, "Adam is part of the Plumbing Group." They all shook hands.

"We know," Zach said, grinning. "Nate was watching you the other day, wanting you like a dog in heat! We just didn't know your name, until now."

Nate, red faced, "Adam, these guys just love to pick!"

"And," Bobby added, grinning, "It looks like Nate captured his Bitch!"

Adam feels the blood rushing to his face and stands up.

"Nate," Adam said, "I think I'd rather sit someplace else."

Bobby stood up, his 6'2 frame towering above the rest, pointing at Adam, "Sit! Stay! You aren't going anywhere!"

Adam sat back down, still feeling the redness of his face.

"As Nate said," Zach spoke, "We like to pick, and Adam, you're not immune. Adam, do you know that people only pick on those they like! And if Nate likes you, we have no reason not to like you."

Bobby added, "Adam, Nate is very particular. There are very few guys around that can crank his engine. I don't think any of us has ever had any kind of sexual relation with Nate, even as openly gay as he is. If he has done anything with you, consider yourself special."

Nate has quietly reached under the table and taken Adam's hand while Zach and Bobby were talking.

Nate stood up and moved behind Adam's chair, placing his arms around Adam's neck, his hands on Adam's chest.

Nathan, tears in his eyes, "Guys, I'm not in the least embarrassed, or ashamed to admit that I love this special man, Adam." Nathan bends over, kissing Adam tenderly on the lips.

Bobby and Zach both rise from their chairs and move around the table to Adam's chair, and hug both Adam and Nate.

Nate and Adam both got up and refilled their coffee cups for the 2nd time. Bobby and Zach left.

Adam, smiling, "Baby, this was a breakfast I'll never forget! Between what they said and what you said, and did, I really do feel special."

"I told you, the first time we met, in the shower that day, that you are special. It takes a special man, like you, to really turn me on. The only thing that has really changed since that day, is that the love I have for you has grown, and still grows."

"You're wrong, Nate," Adam returned. "The day we met, I thought I was straight. You, and my heart, have convinced me that I probably was never straight. I have accepted the fact that I am gay, and if I were not gay, I wouldn't have the love for you that I do. I now realize that I could never have the love for a woman, that I have for you, baby."

Adam and Nate finished off their 3rd cups of coffee, gathered up their empty trays and took them over where the dirty dishes get turned in. Mike just happened to be collecting them up at the same time.

"Hi Adam," greeted Mike. "How's everything going?"

"Not bad," looking at Nate and smiling, "Not bad at all!"

"Looks like you're making some friends. May I ask who this is?"

"Sure! Mike, this is my boyfriend, Nathan, Nate for short, and Nate, this is Mike, he is one of the four of us that arrived together here from the pen."

The two men exchanged greetings and shook hands.

Mike, grinning, "So little straight Adam now has a boyfriend!"

"Sometimes things happen, and people have a change of heart, especially when somebody tries to steal it!" while looking lovingly at Nate.

"Hey, best of luck you two, and good to see you Adam."

Adam and Nate take off from the main area of campus and head for some secluded area near the woods, strolling along and holding hands like typical lovers. Adam is very much aware of that lube in Nate's pocket, wondering how and where Nate plans to use it. Adam's rear has never been mounted, nor has he ever, yet, put his beautiful cock into another guy's rear. Adam cannot even conceive the idea of a guy fucking him in the ass, unless it was Nate. He would let Nate in, without question.

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12