All Comments on 'Prison School - The Final Chapter'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth the wait.

Worth the wait - and would love to hear on the follow-ups

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Please make the followups! I need them.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years agoAuthor
It will take more than two

I have seen only two comments from people looking for the "spin-offs." I really need to see more interest in future followups. I also need to complete another story that I had put on hold, trying to complete the Prison School series.

I made the mistake of trying to write two stories at the same time, and they both suffered, so I put "DJ" on hold, in order to concentrate on the completion of "Prison School." Now that PS is complete, I will try and complete the "DJ" series, and then, if I have seen interest, I will consider the follow ups to PS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry story is over

Really enjoyed the story. I am glad you wrote this last chapter. Hope you do at least a Mike and Luke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Please continue to write about both Mike and Luke and about Nate and Adm. It's been great reading about the school, the students and their "developments" as people. I did wonder if another state might pick-up on the good work that Ruben had done and ask him to start a similar facility elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great story from beginning to end... keep up the fantastic writing !!

GeorgepulseGeorgepulseabout 6 years ago
Please

Have just finished reading Prison School and thoroughly enjoyed it. You write a great story. Please follow up with spin-offs about Mike and Luke, Adam and Nate and maybe Bryan and Devin.

I have read both of your stories and found it very hard to put them down.

Thank you so much for your fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a great story from beginning to end. I would also like to see spin offs especially Nate and Adam. I am a female who really gets off on gay men sex and love stories. Please don't stop writing!!!!

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

This is freaking amazing I hope you do those spinoff's those are the 2 couples I love most just because both Adam and Luke never thought they were gay!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous