Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
2.8k words
4.3
7.3k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains extreme graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback and new ideas welcome.

*****

Chapter 9: Josie (Third Person) "Consequences of Failure"

The terribly mistreated officers back in the Sweat Room were led to a series of lights that locked at their ankles and surprised the girls by quickly flipping them upside down, their legs spread wide and wrist cuffs locked behind their heads at their collars, orders began streaming through. "CRUNCHES, three minutes!"

An indicator appeared and each girl's waist, indicating they had to do a crunch all the way to a 90-degree angle. The girls started pumping up and down, abs straining, skin openly sweating, and numbers started counting each rep. It was immensely difficult for Josie, as her belly had been roughly bruised, busted, filled with awful food and a jug load of cum by Brutus all miserable day long. After three long minutes of straining her already overheated and mistreated muscles the timer ended, and displayed the girls scored.

"THE THRESHOLD WAS 30. NONE OF YOU FAT WHORES REACHED THAT LEVEL, TIME FOR PUNISHMENT ROUND" The girls hung there, sweating profusely, as troopers stormed in the room, two surrounding each girl.

The one in front of Josie stuffed her mouth with what looked like sweaty men's underwear, it tasted and smelled powerfully foul, as she was forced to inhale the BO. She was about to try to spit it out but heard "Last one to drop the underwear gets to sleep in the quiet room tonight."

That must have meant a room not full of torment and sleep deprivation from the previous night. Josie steeled herself, she needed rest desperately and wanted to hang on longer than the other girls. The troopers immediately started making this more difficult for them, as all started vigorously tickling the helpless naked girls. Josie lamented that there were now four hands torturing her exposed skin. The one behind her started in on the backs of her spread legs, dancing his fingertips on the backs of her knees, up her calves and focused on the soles of her feet. At the same time, the one in front immediately started assaulting her sensitive sweat slick armpits and up and down her trim, sweaty sides. Josie's tortured body had taken too much torment, she was beaten, bruised, sore, and exhausted. She wiggled her wet body furiously, sweat rolling off her tits and dripping from her hair, attempting to find any relief from the tickling torment the four hands were delivering to her bare flesh.

They moved up to concentrate on her exposed pussy, ass and inner thighs from the back and her sweat soaked hips from the front. Josie screamed and laughed into her smelly wet gag, trying and failing to find relief from the cruel hands between her wide spread legs exploring and exploiting every crevice. After only thirty seconds had passed Laura had already released her gag, screaming against her bondage. The guards spend another sadistic few seconds tickling her helpless sexy body then unceremoniously dropped her to the floor and hauled her naked and trembling out of the hot humid room. After another minute Anna was next to drop, gasping and wheezing for breath, obviously too physically exhausted to continue, and Rachel followed suit shortly after. Both sweaty girls were hauled away as well. Josie and Auburn remained, holding on to the rancid boxers with excruciating difficulty as their defenseless inverted bodies were tormented.

Josie's pretty face was absolutely soaked in sweat as it dropped down her body, gathering the dried cum on her face from her previous beatdown and stinging her eyes. While the trooper in front her concentrated on her extra sensitive sweat slick armpits, the one in back stopped momentarily, and Josie thanked God. She was painfully surprised when she heard the heavy wet slap of a rubber paddle brought down sharp'y on her exposed and sensitive pussy "THWAP!" followed by a lighting rush of pain from her sex. This brought her over her limit, and she opened her mouth wide to shriek, letting the boxers fall to the floor. They kept tickling her for a few brutal moments and then dropped her to the ground and pulled her by her soaked pony tail out of the room. She looked back to see Auburn continue to suffer the hands of the remaining troopers, tears streaking her face.

In the blissfully cool hallway, as the troopers were guiding her back to her room for the night, they were intercepted by Brutus, who grabbed Josie by the neck and said, "I'm not done with you yet pain slut, you're spending the night with me". With dread choking her throat, she limped after Brutus as he cruelly hauled her wet and naked body through the halls.

Josie was led down a few twisting hallways and corridors, her face tear streaked and flaked with dried cum, in a brain fog due to the exhaustion of the harrowing day. She was roughly shoved into a door, her cuffs coming undone as she fell onto the ground, and she rushed to catch herself. As she laid at Brutus's feet and heard the door lock behind them, a new fear washed over her, she was now alone, and completely at this evil man's mercy. None of the other troopers had been nice, but he was certainly the worst, and now she was naked, tired, and helpless against whatever this cruel man had in store for her, with none of the other bystanders around to stop him from pushing too far.

"You lost today, slut, do you know what that makes you?" Brutus said. "Your bitch" Josie replied, shame choking her throat. "That's right! And that means I'll have to train you, I am not pleased with your current level of obedience"

Josie swore to herself she would never truly want to help this man, but for the time being would simply pretend, so she replied "Yes sir".

"Good, just one more lesson for tonight then, instead of both. Pick what you want to be, a cumslut or a painslut?" he laughed

She crawled over to where he indicated, and saw two too familiar objects, a large black jug that Josie by this point had figured meant more disgusting male cum, and the heavy wooden paddle Brutus had used on them last night. She hesitated for a moment and then grabbed the paddle, remembering with a shudder the previous ordeal and her currently sore ass, but knowing it would be better then being drowned in cum.

"Painslut" She said submissively. Though Josie hated to admit it, her cunt was burning for release and the sadistic lust that Brutus had in his gaze somehow made her more wet. He hauled her up by her neck and positioned her standing with her legs spread, bent at the waist, and hands grasping handles on the wall, fully exposing her pussy and ass as well as letting her tits hang pendulously, the last remnants of sweat slowly dripping down her nipples.

"Count to 20, then I'll give you a chance to admit to being my bitch properly." "Yes sir"

She readied herself, exhausted muscles tensed for the inevitable pain to come, her spread thighs slightly quivering and still slick with sweat. "THWACK!" "One!" He swung the paddle with devastating force on her bare pale ass. It stung horribly and Josie barely gritted the response through her teeth.

He set the paddle down and pressed his crotch into her big reddening ass. He grabbed her hips and then slowly rubbed his hands up her stomach and then ribs to grab her huge hanging tits and maul them with his hands. He then grabbed her hair with his right hand and pulled her head back so she could see him, and while pinching her left nipple said, "You will thank me after each stroke, we're starting over understood?"

"Yes sir" she said with strain in her voice over the challenging position of her neck. He roughly shoved her head back down, moving away from her naked body. She heard the "Whoosh" As he took a few practice swings and then "THWACK!" "One! Thank you sir!"

The pain was unbearable for Josie as she stood bend over for Brutus as he punished her big pale ass. She was breathing heavily after the halfway point yelling, "THWACK!" "TEN! THANK YOU SIR! AHHHHHHH" She shook her legs back and forth, wiggling her now blisteringly red ass seductively as she desperately tried to soothe her aching bottom. Brutus's solution however, was to bring his heavy wooden paddle harshly on her already sore ass. Josie screamed "EEEIEIEAAAA! ELEVEN! THANK YOU SIR!"

The next eight strokes felt like they took days, but actually elapsed in a matter of minutes. Finally, Brutus delivered the last stroke with a grunt of effort, the hardest one so far on Josie's defenseless, beet red, and incredibly sore ass. ""EEEIEIEAAAAGAAWWWDDDD! TWENTY! THANK YOU SIR!" She was once again openly sweating, her naked skin shiny and glistening. Brutus grabbed her and manhandled her upright onto a platform near the wall, forcing her to stand in the now familiar exposing position with her hands behind her head, forcing her huge sweaty tits to protrude lewdly. Brutus moved behind her, his bulge rubbing against her big sore ass, and slowly started rubbing her sensitive ass, tits, roaming down her sides and soft belly, before resting gently on her pussy, with one finger slowly rubbing her clit.

As Josie moaned, the constant edging of the last days brought to the forefront by the burning desire in her cunt, Brutus whispered in her ear, "I did promise you an orgasm, didn't I?" Josie whimpered, Brutus had always followed up promises with cruelty.

Brutus placed a small metal ring on Josie's clit, but surprisingly, it didn't hurt. "You'll remember this from the Electric Room earlier. As I'm sure you noticed, it is an effective orgasm inhibitor, but similarly, should I choose it, it can be an enhancer. What will you do for that?"

"Anything!" Josie quickly said, her exhaustion and horniness getting the better of her. Brutus dropped to the ground, sliding between her spread sweaty thighs, and took his cock out, rock hard from torturing Josie.

"DOWN!" Brutus ordered and Josie squatted low, lining up her pussy with his erect dick, when she was a few inches away, Brutus grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. Josie let out a moan as he filled her completely, and then the waves of pleasure overtook her and she rode his dick up and down. A screen emerged from the wall in front her, on top there was a paragraph of disgusting text, and on bottom a video showing her as she was now, tits bouncing and squatting up and down on Brutus's cock.

"I'll let you cum if you read that statement there" Brutus said, as her clit buzzed with the ring sending shivers of pleasure through her. "But it needs to be good, I'll make you repeat it until we get it right. That video is going to be played all across the ship, and we'll make sure copies are sent across the colonies, to your friends and family, commanding officers, everyone you know!" he laughed. "NOW!" Josie burned with shame thinking her humiliation spread across colonial space, but the burning in her cunt betrayed her.

As she rode Brutus's cock she looked into the camera and shouted, "I AM COMMANDER JOSIE OF THE COLONIAL FLEET! I AM NOW SERVING ABOARD THE DREADNOUGHT RECEIVING THE PUNISHMENT THAT I DESERVE! I AM A STUPID BITCH WHO'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO ENTERTAIN THE MEN OF THE EMPIRE BY BEING A MASOCHISTIC SLUT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I AM A CUM SLUT WHO WILL BE FUCKED EVERY DAY IN EVERY HOLE AND DRINK NOTHING BUT CUM, PISS, AND SPIT!! I AM A PAINSLUT WHO WILL BE BEATEN, WHIPPED, SHOCKED, PADDLED, CANED, AND CHOKED EVERY DAY WITHOUT MERCYYYYYYY! AHHHH! I AM A PIECE OF TORTURE MEAT WHO WILL BEG THESE CREATIVE MEN TO COME UP WITH NEW AND INVENTIVE WAYS OF HURTING MY HELPLESS BODY AND MAKING ME SUFFERRRRRR! I WILL RECEIVE NO BREAKS OR REST AS MY NAKED BODY IS PUSHED TO IT'S BREAKIIIIIIING POINT AND BEYOND. I AM A PAIIIIINSLUT AND MY CREW AND I DESERVE TO BE TORTURED EVERY DAY, AND SO DOES EVERY BITCH IN THE COLONYYYYYY! I AM THE EMPIRE'S WHOOOOOOOORE!!!!"

As Josie screamed the last "Whore", a massive orgasm ripped through her exhausted sweaty body, causing every muscle to tense and flex, letting out a carnal "OOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAWWWWDD!!" Josie's clit ring vibrated and pulsed with unbearably pleasurable shockwaves, heightening and lengthening her ecstasy as she bucked and writhed on Brutus's cock. "IIIIIII'm CUMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNG!" She squealed. For what seemed like years, but was actually a very long minute, Josie was cumming uncontrollably on Brutus's dick, pleasure frying her brain, her eyes rolled back into her skull. Finally, the last spasms wracked her body, and the latent horniness and frustration that had been keeping her from collapsing disappeared. What replaced it was hot stinging shame and humiliation at the words she just willingly said for the camera followed by cumming on her tormentors cock, and a deep, dark exhaustion.

Josie slumped back onto Brutus, no longer able to stay upright, moments away from unconsciousness. Brutus grabbed Josie's throat with one hand, and covered her nose and mouth with the other, causing panic to rise in her chest as her access to oxygen was removed. "No sleeping until I say so slut! You're going to pay for that orgasm"

"Yrs Srr" Josie barely managed to choke out. Brutus hauled her up and arranged her in a reverse crab position, her wrist and ankle cuffs locking her in place.

"Keep your hips up or there will be consequences" Brutus said menacingly. Josie thrust her hips up for him, her pussy jutting out provocatively, still sensitive and sore from her orgasm. He squatted on her upturned face, his balls right on her nose, forcing her to inhale his musty scent. He brought a flogger down on her exposed pussy with a wet "THWAP!" She tried to scream but Brutus filled her open mouth with his cock, still wet from her juices. He buried it deep in her throat, causing her to choke ang gag, but she raised her hips up again, knowing it would invite another strike. "THWAP!" It came again and the pain was unbearable. She let out a muffled scream through his cock filling her mouth. He fucked her face for minutes while intermittently striking her pussy. Finally with a grunt he came down her throat.

He looked down at her cum filled throat and said "Swallow" She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and gulped his load down with one painful swallow, then opened her mouth again for him. He gave her a final wet "THWAP!" on her thrust out pussy and said "I'm done with you for today, cunt"

Brutus grabbed Josie off the ground, dragging her by her ponytail across the floor, hauling her exhausted body to another corner of the room. She was too tired to try to stand up, she just let her wet naked skin slide across the floor. There was a small square shaped hole in the corner, and Brutus bound her wrists back behind her back and stuffed her into the cramped space. She was positioned on her back in a tight ball, Brutus shut the lid on the small box until only Josie's pretty tear steaked cum dried face was visible.

He then shut the door the rest of the way, sealing her in darkness and said, "Sleep well, you'll need all the rest you can get for tomorrow" She suffered for 20 minutes or so in darkness, the pain starting to barely fade, when a screen lit up in front of her face.

The screen showed Josie from earlier, riding Brutus's dick, and a very loud volume of Josie's voice screaming the degrading mantra he had forced her to read.

This repeated again and again, as Josie struggled to find a comfortable position unable to stretch her legs or arms. However, she was the most tired she had ever been, it was a harrowing day filled with forced exercise, beatings, and torment, so she soon slipped into blissful unconsciousness as she continued to hear herself submit to being tortured by these awful men. She was woken up occasionally by the video on some of the louder screams, but was able to get fitful sleep until the door to her box was violently opened, and Brutus injected something into her neck, causing her to fall right back into sleep.