Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
3k words
4.37
6.3k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains extreme graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback welcome. This is a long chapter.

*****

Chapter 8: Josie (Third Person). "Putting the Bitch in Her Place!"

When Josie came to, she was by herself in a locker room, lying flat on a bench. She must have been given the same restorative drug because she felt better and looking down at her body saw the marks on her skin from the day's sessions had faded, just leaving her creamy smooth skin. Brutus then came in the room with some troopers, his face looked a storm and Josie thought something may be going on.

"There's been a development, HQ wants us to let you go on the next passing civy due to some outside political factors." Josie for the first time felt true hope rising in her chest, as Brutus' words were being backed by the troopers who to Josie's extreme relief removed the cuffs on her wrist ankles and throat, leaving her feeling completely bare.

"However, my say can keep you here, at the expense of some inconvenience. So I'll leave it up to you. In ten minutes, we're going to have a little wrestling match the folks here could use a good show, first one to tap wins. If I win, you are my bitch and free to do with as I see fit, forever. If you win, I'll let you go with the rest of your crew. Do you accept?" Josie knew there had to be a catch, and this was it. However, despite her body's slightly weakened state, she had been trained how to fight larger opponents, and she was pretty good, so this was a much better chance then she'd had previously.

She nodded, and Brutus exited the room, a clock appearing and counting down from 10min. She decided to take this time to stretch and warm up, doing a series of exercises, bending over, and running in place. She tried to pretend the troopers weren't in the room watching her as she moved and bounced her naked body around, bending over giving them great views.

The time came and the door to the room opened, she walked out into a large auditorium, shocked to see a central ring, where Brutus was waiting, and a stadium filled with men and slave girls. A large screen was zoomed in on her naked body as she walked up to the mat, capturing every movement and bounce of her body, and causing her face and chest to flush with shame. Of course Brutus didn't provide her anything to wear, while he was wearing comfortable looking athletic wear.

As she bent to enter the ring, she heard three quick dings, "FIRST ONE TO TAP LOSES!" and the match had begun.

Brutus waited for her, and Josie decided to capitalize by throwing the first punch, faster than he could react and get on the front foot. Josie channeled all of her rage into an attack, thinking back on the tortures and humiliation this man put her through. She exploded forward, delivering a straight jab for his head. And hit air. Josie stumbled forward and before she realized that she missed, she felt Brutus deliver a heavy blow straight to her soft stomach. Josie doubled over, gasping, still stumbling from her forward momentum and Brutus completed the combo by giving her big bare ass a meaty slap and let her continue stumbling. As Josie turned for the next pass she was more careful, wary of his speed. She assumed a more defensive position, fists in front of her. This time, she threw two quick jabs that Brutus backed away from, before delivering a jab of his own with his superior reach right in Josie's face, stunning her momentarily. Brutus followed up by closing in on her, firing a low kick at her knee, shooting pain up her leg and causing her to drop back. Her hands started to drop and Brutus finished the combo by hitting her again in the face and Josie fully stumbled away. She was numbly aware of the roaring crowd watching this farce and how badly she was doing.

Josie was shaken now as she came in for the next exchange, and Brutus didn't give her time to recover, delivering a left hook to her temple that knocked her sideways a few steps and stunned her. Brutus followed her movement and gave a vicious low blow again to her soft tummy. He barely slowed a second before moving close and violently sending a knee into her wet cunt. After the barrage Josie was wrenched forward, legs barely holding her up and resting her battered naked body against Brutus. Over his shoulder, she saw that the other four girls were in the gym too, in the front of the stands, in a stockade of sorts, exposing their naked pussies and asses to the entire crowd. And it looked like people were lining up and positing themselves behind the prisoners, likely groping them or fucking them. But each of the girl's eyes were on her, watching sadly, seeing their only way of escape be brutalized. They were also wearing the damned asphyxiation masks from this morning, causing them to already be heaving to catch their breaths. She started to resolve herself for another attack, but Brutus was quicker, taking advantage of their grappled position by grabbing her ponytail and delivering another hard knee to her pussy. As Josie squealed and tried separate herself and move her hands to her groin, Brutus used his free hand to pummel her stomach.

As Josie couldn't free herself Brutus took advantage, alternately cruelly pinching her small pink nipples and bringing his hand down for a loud SLAP! on her bare, heaving tits. He then moved up, delivering hard slaps to her face, before moving down to grab her by the crotch and start lifting her up. Josie panted as he lifted her above his head, her full naked body on display for the crowd, but that wasn't nearly as bad as when her brought her down. With a whoosh, Josie was slammed down by her back right onto his knee with a CRUNCH. She laid there for several seconds, completely exposed, in horrendous pain but at least glad that her back wasn't broken.

Brutus moved around Josie's prone position to kneel between her spread knees. He put one hand on her lower tummy and the other started rubbing circles around her clit. Josie quickly became aroused due to the aphrodisiac still coursing through her system from her morning torture session and began moaning whorishly. As she became intensely sensitive, he pulled away, standing up and grabbing her feet. While she lay on the ground, he spread her legs wide and lifted them up, then viciously stomped on her now red and sensitive pussy with a cruel CRUNCH! Using her feet for extra leverage he didn't let up, delivering blow after blow to her exposed pussy.

"Let me know when you're ready to submit, pain slut" But all Josie could do was scream and cry as he tormented her naked body. She didn't want to submit, this was her only chance of getting out of this, so she had to hold on as long as she could and maybe turn this around.

As a result of Josie's refusal to submit alongside her inability to put up a fight, Brutus took great pleasure in turning her into his own sexy naked punching bag. First he used all variety of punishing wrestling holds and throws, pushing her straining arms, legs, groin, and back tendons to their breaking point as he contorted her sweaty body for the roaring crowd. He would choke her out right up until she would pass out and then spit her open mouth as she gasped for breath, choking on his phlem. He pulled her over his knee and delivered a humiliating and painful set of spankings on her sexy bare upturned ass, much to the amusement of the crowd. He would make her stand again and again before each round of cruel punishment, until she could no longer stand on her own, this is when she truly became his punching bag.

Brutus dragged Josie to one of the corners, and draped her arms over the top ropes and her knees over the bottom ropes, leaving her completely exposed. This was increasingly embarrassing as she could escape this position if her limbs weren't weakened by Brutus' earlier assault.

Brutus took a moment to admire his victim, completely naked, tits and pussy exposed for him, drenched in sweat, droplets dripping down her large tits and flat stomach, tits heaving as she panted sexily. Then he went in on her, starting with three rapid slaps to her face and moving down to maul her tits, grabbing and wrenching the pale sweat slick soft flesh and pinching her small pink nipples until she thought he would wrench them off. He moved one hand to her pussy and started rubbing, sending waves of pleasure building through her, despite the punishment of her tits.

As she opened her mouth to moan, Brutus spit a large wad of saliva down Josie's throat, briefly choking her when he also brought his hand back and slapped her exposed pussy hard with a wet SLAP!. He brought her further out of her ecstasy by pummeling her exposed sweaty tummy, ribs, and sides with brutal combinations of punches. He pulverized her torso with four of these combos, quick hit to her tummy, hard hooks to her ribs, rough slaps on both of her tits and a huge blow to her lower abdomen. After the last combo, Josie was dry heaving, bruised and sore, sobbing from the pain. Brutus moved against her bound naked body and pulled her hair back to make her look at him. He used his other hand to hold her eyelids and then spit right in her eye, the stinging pain causing her to thrash her head to move away. During this, he rubbed his engorged crotch against her pussy, causing her to rub against him despite herself as she felt the desire build. The shame of this flushed her as she was being turned on by the monster torturing her.

After several seconds of her thrusting against his rock hard form, he leaned in, gently massaging her tits and licked inside her ear, gently whispering "Submit to me, and ill let you cum" This sent waves of pleasure through multiple areas in her body, and from the constant edging the last couple days, she was desperate for relief.

She also couldn't take any more of this beating and teasing, and her resolve broke. "I submit! I submit! Please let me cum!"

The crowd roared their approval, and Brutus smiled. "You really are a painslut!" He picked up each leg and moved it off the rope, then grabbed her by hair and pulled her towards the center of the ring. "Position 1!" Josie obeyed hesitantly, legs and arms shaking from the effort of raising her hands behind her head and spreading her legs wide so she was completely exposed for the crowd. Brutus clasped the dreaded collar around her throat and said "These will never come off of you again, from now on you are nothing but a piece of pain meat to be tortured and played with." Josie teared up at this cruel statement, but he then began softly stroking her sides and up to her tits, before lightly tickling her sweat slick armpits, and moving up her arms until he secured the cuffs on both her wrists. Josie was surprised how good these touches felt, comparing to the usual rough treatment. He then moved down, lightly tracing his fingers down her now erect nipples, over her flat stomach and over her hips, frustratingly avoiding her pussy, and over the tops of her thighs. He gently massaged her sweaty legs, now trembling from both exhaustion and his touch, as she prayed for release. He attached her ankle cuffs and then let his fingers trail up the back of her legs, giving her goose bumps.

He pressed himself against her bare ass and said, "Before you cum, you'll have to make me happy, understood?" "Yes sir" She replied quickly. "I can tell you're exhausted, so we have some nourishment for you, on your knees" She dropped down to her knees and her arms locked behind her, causing her to have to bend over for balance.

A trooper dropped an extra-large dog bowl in front of her, and pulled out a now familiar dreaded black jug. True to form, Brutus shoved the jug right under her nose before unstopping it, and she was assaulted by the powerful bleachy smell of the male cum juice that exploded from the jug. She tried to pull away, a sob forming in her throat, but Brutus held her pretty face next to the opening, making her inhale the musty fumes, then started to pour the liquid in the jug, filling it with the thick liquid even higher then yesterday's force feeding. "A reward for a match well fought! While you prove how much of a cum slut you are, my friends will keep the other pieces of pain meat entertained." And with that, several troopers approached the stockaded naked girls, blindfolded them, and began teasing and cruelly shocking them with cattle prods. They would rub the tongs over their skin, around ribs, armpits, inner thighs, over their tits, before shocking them harshly, earning squeals and screams through their thick masks suffocating them.

Josie, despite herself, lowered her face once again to the foul smelling cum and began slurping at the thick, bitter cream. SLURP SLURP GULP. She didn't want to worsen her friend's ordeal so hurried to swallow the male seed as quickly as possible. Brutus positioned himself behind her pale upturned ass and started rubbing the backs of her thighs and ass while grinding his crotch into her burning pussy. Josie moaned, a mouthful of cum garbling the noise. SLURP SLURP GULP. Brutus took out his dick, and Josie writhed and ached feeling like a true cum whore as she gobbled up this man yogurt while wishing he would fuck her. SLURP SLURP GULP.

She felt him grip her big pale ass and spread her cheeks apart, then drove the breath from her lungs as he fiercely thrust his dick into her asshole. She gasped into the bowl of cum, bubbles frothing to the surface and brought her face back up in reaction to the painful anal invasion. He thrust rapidly into her and out, painfully violating her ass. He grabbed her hips, slapped her bare ass hard with a meaty CLAP! And after a few seconds of this grabbed Josie's hair and dunked her head back into the cum, submerging her face up to her ears in the thick cum. Her whole world became cum, the sticky fluid stinging her eyes, filling her nostrils, and blocking her ears, reducing her awareness to Brutus pounding her asshole from behind and frantically thrashing to gain oxygen. This caused her to quickly suck in and rapidly swallow as much of the cum as possible, hoping to get enough volume down to breath. Just as she thought she would literally drown in cum, Brutus pulled her hair back up, and she violently coughed and spluttered, trying to free her mouth and throat from enough cum to get a breath in. Her nose was thoroughly blocked, as she had accidentally tried to inhale and congested her nasal passage with the thick cum, felling it leak down into her throat, and the sounds of the room and Brutus slapping against her ass were muffled as the sticky cum had clogged her ears. She tried to blink away the cum with her long lashes so she could finally see, but her vision was muddled by sticky strands of semen.

She only got a brief moment of reprieve and Brutus dunked her again into the bowl. Josie realized she would have to gulp down the thick bitter cum as quickly as possible to avoid this torture. Brutus seemed to know exactly how long Josie's burning lungs could take, before relenting and allowing her to try to breathe through her cum soaked orifices. She was only allowed several desperate seconds before she was again dunked in the yogurt-like man juice. This went on for several torturous minutes as Josie did her best to swallow and gulp the thick cum, her asshole getting harshly violated, and lungs burning through lack of oxygen. Finally, she had drunk enough cum, her belly already feeling stuffed with the spunk and feeling nauseous, that she had enough room to breathe while Brutus held her head down. He replaced this with his typical cum play, making her snort, gargle, and seductively swallow for him, as she desperately withheld the urge to retch. Finally, he came with a grunt in her ass, she felt completely full of his warm cum, and then slurped up the remaining cum in the bowl. Must have been a couple liters at least and she was full to bursting.

He unceremoniously yanked her to her feet and started walking her out of the gym, giving her ass a few hearty slaps as a goodbye to the crowd. He roughly shoved her down the hallways and they linked up with the other girls getting hauled along. Josie was exhausted and physically weakened, she was naked, sweaty, sore, nauseous from a belly full of thick cum, and Brutus's load leaking out of her ass, much to her embarrassment. Brutus cruelly slapped her full belly hard, saying "looks like you've eaten too much today, greedy pig slut. I think you torture bunnies need a quick workout before bed. Let's stop by the Sweat Room" Josie felt a sob in her throat at this, she couldn't take any more of this brutality, she wanted to sleep in a warm soft bed. At this point she would have taken the floor. Unfortunately, the girls were roughly shoved into the swelteringly hot room, and their next ordeal began.