Prison Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Kaitlyn becomes a free-use prison fuckdoll.
3.6k words
4.71
43.5k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yarawu
yarawu
77 Followers

'PRISON SLUT wanted for live-in position. Must be willing to be freely and publicly used by inmates AND staff. Ability to accommodate large girl-cocks appreciated but can be learned on the job. Room and board provided. Bonus paid for pregnancies conceived in prison. Email photo essay showing willingness to be shared. All-futanari prison.'

"Holy shit." Kaitlyn whispered as she read the ad. "They want someone to live in prison and just be... what? A fuckdoll?" Blinking at the screen, she wondered if she'd misread somehow.

She hadn't.

Kaitlyn closed her laptop and stared at the ceiling of her tiny studio apartment, as empty and barren as her bank account. Rent was due, utilities were due, her car needed new tires... being broke was no fun. Two part-time jobs barely covered her expenses - her parents had long since written her off, and hardly anyone was hiring a nineteen-year-old dropout these days. No benefits, no stability... just a high school failure living paycheck to paycheck. She'd screwed up her life, alright, and now the world was slapping her in the face with it.

Unbidden, the ad came back to her.

"No fucking way," she huffed. "Nuh-uh. Not happening." And yet her body warmed and her loins moistened at the very idea. What must it be like to exist solely for the sexual gratification of others? To never have to think, or plan, or worry... no rent, no car problems, no bills... just day after day filled with the constant pump and slide of cock after throbbing, spurting cock. Kaitlyn rubbed her thighs together and bit her lower lip. Her imagination ran wild. Images of women with thick, powerful shafts danced in her head. Women using her, taking her, owning her, breeding her...

"Oh, fuck me," Kaitlyn breathed, slipping a hand into her panties to find herself soaked. "Fuck fuck fuck." Her clit was hard and swollen, her entrance beckoning to fingers she effortlessly pushed inside herself. Kaitlyn masturbated angrily, slamming her digits into her needy little pussy, wishing it was a cock... bigger, thicker, stronger - pounding her roughly. Her free hand slid under her shirt and bra to maul her small, pert breasts, pinching her nipple until she gasped in pain and pleasure. "I'm going to be a goddamned prison slut, aren't I?" she whimpered before riding herself to a quick, dirty orgasm, the laptop nearly falling off her lap as she writhed and moaned in ecstasy.

**************************

"Name?"

"Kaitlyn Marie Price."

"Occupation?"

"Um, none. I saw the ad? For the prison slut? That's what I'm here for."

The bored, overweight security guard behind the bullet-proof glass looked Kaitlyn up and down and snorted. "Yeah, right."

Kaitlyn's cheeks burned red and hot. She'd tried her best not to look her usual plain self. Her auburn hair hung loose and wavy over her shoulders instead of being pulled back in a ponytail. A low-cut crop top with no bra exposed both her modest cleavage and flat tummy, while a shamefully short miniskirt hid none of her slender legs or pale, round ass. Three-inch heels completed the ensemble, making her stand a respectable five-foot-six instead of her usual five-foot-three. Sure, the heels had pinched her feet and the skirt was too tight across her hips, making it hard to walk. But hell, she'd tried her best!

The guard smirked at her obvious discomfort and embarrassment. "You're serious, hun?" she asked. Kaitlyn nodded. "Wow. Alright. Sign this waiver then." A clipboard slid through the narrow slot beneath the glass. Kaitlyn signed without reading. The guard took it back. "Alright," she repeated. "Turn around, hands on the counter, legs apart."

"What?" Kaitlyn blurted.

"Hun, you're entering a maximum security prison. I need to make sure you're not carrying any contraband. So turn around, hands on the counter, legs apart."

Face on fire, Kaitlyn turned and placed her hands on the security window. Then, slowly, reluctantly, she leaned forward, sticking her ass out and spreading her legs. Humiliated, she waited as the guard unlocked the glass partition and walked up behind her. Given the length of her skirt, Kaitlyn knew that her panty-clad pussy and ass were on full display. She shivered as a pair of cold, insensitive hands began to pat her down, sliding up and down her calves, up her thighs, over her bottom, under her skirt.

"Nice body," the older woman mused. "What's the word? Petite." Kaitlyn remained silent as the guard felt her waist, sides, stomach, arms. "Cute tits, too," she continued conversationally, her hands suddenly under Kaitlyn's shirt and on her bare breasts, squeezing and pinching. Embarrassed, turned on in spite of herself, Kaitlyn was ashamed to feel her nipples stiffen. The pat-down had her dripping wet. "Bet they'll get nice and big when you're pregnant. Gonna get knocked up a lot while you're in there - you know that, right?"

Kaitlyn said nothing, but gasped and nearly fell over when the guard's wandering fingers unerringly found her damp slit through her panties. "Wow, hun," she laughed. "You're loving this, aren't you? Might have misjudged you." Fingers roughly massaging Kaitlyn's desperate clit, the guard chuckled again. "Good luck in there, little miss prison slut." A needy moan escaped Kaitlyn's lips as the exploring digits were abruptly withdrawn and the search ended with a slap on her bottom.

Trembling, her knees weak, her pussy practically leaking through her panties, Kaitlyn straightened and turned to see the hefty woman licking her fingers and leering at her. "Um," Kaitlyn managed. "Am - am I good to go in now?"

One glistening digit gestured to a metal bench against the wall. "All clear, hun. Just wait over there and the warden will see you in a moment." Kaitlyn wobbled over to the bench and sat, embarrassed by the slick, audible squish of her soaked panties. "Oh, and welcome to Wenton Women's Penitentiary," the guard added with a grin before locking the partition and returning to her desk.

Kaitlyn opened her mouth - to say what, she wasn't sure - but the guard had already lost interest, absorbed in a Cosmopolitan magazine. Swallowing, nervous and horny and confused, Kaitlyn crossed her legs and waited.

Time crawled.

**************************

Fifteen minutes later a security door buzzed open and a trim, hawk-faced woman stepped out. Probably in her 40's - heading towards 50, if Kaitlyn had to guess. She had blonde hair pulled back in a tight bun, icy blue eyes, and a stern, no-nonsense demeanor. Her neatly-tailored business suit accentuated her lithe figure perfectly. Kaitlyn thought she was beautiful... in a stern, intimidating sort of way.

"Ms. Price?" she called.

"Yes! That's me!" Kaitlyn stood hastily, smoothing her miniskirt and suddenly regretting her choice of outfit. She felt underdressed and immature in her short skirt and revealing top.

"Price. That's a good, all-American name," the woman commented, appraising Kaitlyn from head to toe. She extended a well-manicured hand. "Warden Mary Malone. Pleased to meet you."

Kaitlyn shook the warden's hand - hers were sweating and clammy, she realized. "Oh, um, thanks. Yes. American name." She swallowed nervously. "Price. Like a, you know, price tag or something." Shut up shut up shut up. Kaitlyn stopped talking.

Malone arched an eyebrow. "How old are you again, Ms. Price?"

"Nineteen, ma'am."

"Good." Malone gestured to the open security door. "This way, please." She turned and walked through without waiting, forcing Kaitlyn to half-walk, half-jog in her heels to keep up.

Wenton Women's Penitentiary was, frankly, massive. Malone led Kaitlyn through a maze of corridors, some utilitarian - cinderblock walls, cement floors, fluorescent lighting - and others sleek and modern. "So you're applying to be our prison slut," the warden commented as they walked. Kaitlyn wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement.

"Y-yes, ma'am," she huffed, trotting to keep up. Prison slut. Hearing the job title made her cheeks flush and her loins moisten again.

"Why?"

"Um..." Kaitlyn stumbled, almost tripping. "Money?" she finally squeaked.

Warden Malone stopped so abruptly that Kaitlyn barely avoided bumping into her. The older woman turned and fixed her with a piercing stare. "Money?" she repeated. Kaitlyn wilted under the gaze and nodded. "And you think fucking dozens, maybe hundreds of convicted felons - day in, day out - is a way to make money?"

Kaitlyn stammered helplessly. Warden Malone snorted in much the same way as the security guard had and walked on, Kaitlyn again rushing to catch up. "Money," the warden muttered, almost to herself.

Finally they reached Malone's office. A spacious, immaculat room with a huge window overlooking the prison yard. Kaitlyn caught a glimpse of women - inmates, she assumed - lounging, exercising, playing basketball. There were far more naked breasts and shapely, athletic bodies than clothes, however. Lots of freely hanging and swinging cocks too. Kaitlyn swallowed, her pussy pulsing.

Malone seated herself behind an equally immaculate desk and gestured to a leather chair on the opposite side. Kaitlyn gingerly perched, wishing she'd worn panties that didn't stick to her needy entrance every time she moved. The warden clasped her hands and glared at her. "Let's be frank, Ms. Price. The job. It is obviously sexual in nature. You will be used day and night - fucked, impregnated, bred. Many, many times. By the inmates and the staff," she empathized. "Everyone in this prison will have unrestricted access to you. Are you prepared for this level of sexual use and abuse?"

Kaitlyn blushed, fidgeted, nodded. "Yes."

Malone cocked her head. "There's no shame in backing out now," she said, almost gently. "This position... it can be difficult. To say the least. Fulfilling and important too, but you'll have your work cut out for you. And there's no small amount of physical and emotional risk involved."

Kaitlyn licked her lips, her heart hammering in her chest. "I can do it," she whispered. Malone continued to stare at her, assessing, calculating. "I - I want to do it," Kaitlyn clarified, her voice rising.

The warden's steely expression cracked and she smiled, just a little. "Good." She leaned back in her chair, her blue eyes still fixed on Kaitlyn. "Very good, Ms. Price." Kaitlyn found herself returning the smile, breathing more easily. Malone opened a desk drawer and pulled out a slim folder. "Sign these," she instructed, pushing the papers across the desk. Again, Kaitlyn didn't read what she was signing - employment contracts, waivers, NDA's. The warden watched in amusement as Kaitlyn scribbled her name over and over.

**************************

The rest of the interview passed in a blur. Malone explained salary - Kaitlyn's eyes widened when she heard how much she'd be making. Benefits. Hours. Rules. Protocol. Her room would be in the prison itself, and meals would be provided, as well as laundry and maid service. She nodded along.

The warden then gave her a quick tour of the prison and her assigned cell block, pointing out dormitories and showers, gyms and libraries and the cafeteria. Along the way, many inmates ogled, whistled and catcalled Kaitlyn. Some grabbed her ass or breasts as she passed, laughing at her gasps and yelps of surprise. Others openly stroked themselves - huge girl-cocks growing to full, throbbing erections as they gazed at their soon-to-be fuckdoll. Malone reprimanded no one and simply marched Kaitlyn along, ignoring wandering hands and lurid comments. Kaitlyn's panties were a dripping, soaked mess by the end of the tour.

Back in Malone's office, the warden picked up a form and scanned it, humming approvingly. "Well, everything seems to be in order," she said, setting the paper down and offering Kaitlyn another thin, rare smile. "When can you start?"

"Uh, t-today?" Kaitlyn ventured. Freedom and fear mixed and churned in her stomach. Would she really do this? Live here? Become a cum-dumpster for hundreds of horny convicts? She trembled, her pussy leaking. Yes. Yes, she would.

Malone chuckled, approaching like a hungry lioness closing in on her prey. "Excellent," she purred, her hand suddenly on Kaitlyn's lower back, stroking and caressing. The other cupped her cheek, thumb tracing her trembling lips. She smelled of lilacs and fresh linen. "I think you'll make a wonderful prison slut, Ms. Price." Then, before Kaitlyn could answer, the older woman leaned in and kissed her - lips soft and warm and inviting. She melted into the embrace, opening her mouth obediently to allow Malone's probing tongue entry. The warden tasted divine, minty and sweet and powerful. Their tongues danced and Kaitlyn moaned, her hands finding generous curves and clinging to them in wanton desperation.

As the exchange grew ever more heated and their hips ground together, Kaitlyn could feel the warden's thick, rigid dick pressing against her belly through the expensive fabric of her suit - long and fat and powerful. God, she was so horny. Had been ever since the security guard had frisked her. Hell, ever since reading the ad. Kaitlyn whimpered, practically humping the woman's thigh and leaving a wet stain on her trousers.

Breaking the kiss, Warden Malone gazed down into Kaitlyn's lustful eyes. "Such an eager little thing."

She whined, panting, lips parted and glistening with their shared saliva. "Ma'am," she breathed.

The woman clearly understood and unceremoniously shoved Kaitlyn face-first onto her desk. Papers scattered and pens rolled to the floor as she landed with a thud, her breasts pressed painfully against the hard, unyielding surface. Before she could catch her breath, Malone's dexterous hands had pulled her skirt up around her waist and ripped off her ruined panties - snapping the elastic and sending the soaked garment fluttering to the carpet. "My my," the warden marveled. "So wet and ready. You're going to be popular, Ms. Price." With one hand on Kaitlyn's neck, pinning her to the desk, Malone used the other to unzip her tailored trousers and free her massive, rock-hard cock. She gave her shaft a few leisurely strokes, slapping the throbbing bitch-breaker against Kaitlyn's exposed ass. "It's only fair that I get the first taste, don't you think?"

Kaitlyn merely moaned incoherently - mind blank, pussy aching, hole drooling. Malone laughed and aligned herself, rubbing her bulbous tip up and down Kaitlyn's slick entrance, coating herself in needy juices. Then, with no further warning or preamble, the warden thrust forward, spearing Kaitlyn completely in one brutally efficient stroke. She screamed - in pleasure, in surrender - her pussy stretching and molding around the enormous intruder. Kaitlyn's arms flailed helplessly, sending more papers flying before she found purchase and gripped the far edge of the warden's desk, knuckles white, face contorted in ecstasy.

"God, you're tight," the warden hissed, remaining motionless inside her new employee for a long moment, the heat of her hips warming Kaitlyn's trembling ass. "Relax, Ms. Price," she advised, leaning down to whisper huskily in her ear. "Breathe. This is your life now - get used to being full." Her point made, Malone straightened and pulled back, dragging her cock along Kaitlyn's yearning inner walls until only the tip remained. "Deep breaths, slut," she commanded before thrusting forward again, driving into Kaitlyn's depths and colliding with her cervix. Relaxing was not an option. Crying out louder and curling her toes in painful pleasure was.

Soon Malone set a brutal, unforgiving pace and fucked her - hard, relentlessly, efficiently - pumping in and out, railing Kaitlyn like a cheap fuckdoll. No tenderness or affection - just raw, animalistic use. Kaitlyn took it. Gasping, moaning, begging, relishing every rough, pounding thrust. The warden's meaty girl-cock reached places inside her she hadn't even known existed - depths never plumbed, which she now realized craved and demanded such abuse. Prison slut. Cum-dumpster. Whore. Yes! Malone showed no mercy and no restraint because Kaitlyn was a toy - a piece of meat. Nothing more than a place to empty her balls. And Kaitlyn loved it. Screamed for it. Slammed her ass back to meet the warden's punishing thrusts as the desk rattled and rocked beneath them.

Malone grunted and growled like a beast behind her, her nails digging into Kaitlyn's neck and hips. "Fuck, the girls are going to love you," she hissed between thrusts, heavy cum-laden balls hitting Kaitlyn's clit and driving her to the edge. "And you're going to love it too, aren't you, Ms. Price? Taking load after load after load, day and night." The warden released Kaitlyn's neck and grabbed a handful of her auburn hair, yanking her head back violently, bending her spine. Pain. Pleasure. So close.

Kaitlyn had never felt so used, so wanted. Warden Malone's powerful hips smacked and slapped her ass again and again, jiggling her pale bottom and reddening her skin as the monstrous tool inside rearranged her guts and pounded on her cervix.

"Please, please, please..." Kaitlyn babbled, drooling on the warden's desk calendar, not a single coherent thought left in her head. Just cock. Malone fucked her like a machine - never slowing down, never tiring, always pounding. The office filled with the smell and sound of sex, Kaitlyn's whole world narrowed and focused on the thick shaft demolishing her desperate little hole.

Malone chuckled darkly, fucking her new possession harder and faster. "Please what, Ms. Price? Please stop?" Kaitlyn wailed in denial - no, no, no. The warden huffed. "No, of course not. Please keep fucking you? Breeding you? Breaking you?" Kaitlyn couldn't speak, could only squirm and whimper and beg, her pussy seconds away from exploding. Malone pulled at her hair again, arching Kaitlyn's spine even more impossibly, thrusting, pounding, ramming. "Please come?" she hissed, her voice cruel, her hips relentless.

"Yes!" Kaitlyn finally managed in a desperate, high-pitched squeal. "Fill me! Claim me! Make me come!" Her orgasm loomed, swelling inside and threatening to consume her. Releasing Kaitlyn's hair and hips, Malone wrapped both hands around her throat and squeezed. Not enough to cut off her air or cause any real pain, but enough to make her dizzy and light-headed. A distant, detached part of her scrambled brain noted that she probably should have felt panic. Instead, she felt euphoria at being owned - Malone's to choke, breed, ruin. Kaitlyn garbled an incoherent, wordless affirmation and let herself be fucked to the last inch of her sanity.

"Take it then," the warden snarled as she buried her cock to the hilt one last time and finally, finally unleashed her torrent of seed - a volcanic eruption of thick, virile cum. Rope after rope of hot spunk shot into Kaitlyn's cervix and was eagerly received, crashing through her resistance and flooding her womb. "Take it all, slut," Malone roared again, her shaft pulsing and twitching as she fucked her load deep into Kaitlyn's fertile core, right where it belonged. Kaitlyn's own climax followed instantly - body and soul consumed by absolute pleasure. She shrieked and thrashed on the warden's desk, her pussy milking the monumental member buried inside for all it was worth, draining the older woman's balls completely and greedily accepting her generous donation.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she gurgled, pinned and choking and bred and grateful. Malone loosened her grip as her climax waned and Kaitlyn gulped air, her pussy still flexing and clenching, still trying to squeeze out every last precious drop.

Slowly, all too soon, the warden's shaft softened and retreated - withdrawing with a wet, vulgar pop, leaving Kaitlyn feeling hollow and empty. Cum immediately welled up and poured from her abused entrance, running down her thighs and dripping onto the carpet below. Malone released her neck. Her hands became suddenly gentle and loving, caressing Kaitlyn's sweat-soaked back and ass. "You did well, Price," she murmured, her fingers slipping into Kaitlyn's leaking entrance, playing with the fresh deposit of sticky cum. Malone collected a glob of her issue and brought it to Kaitlyn's lips. Obediently, gratefully, she opened her mouth and sucked - tasting the woman's cum for the first time. Salty, tangy, perfect. "Very well indeed," Malone continued as Kaitlyn licked and slurped her digits clean.

yarawu
yarawu
77 Followers
12