Prison Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blissful and fucked stupid, Kaitlyn could only moan in response. Malone chuckled and slapped her ass before withdrawing her fingers and straightening up - zipping her spent shaft away and smoothing her suit. Kaitlyn lay sprawled across the warden's desk, breathing heavily, her mind, body and soul wrecked. Malone rounded the desk and sat down - clean, neat, immaculate. Only the slightest sheen of sweat on her forehead hinted at their recent, violent mating.

"I expect great things from you," the woman stated matter-of-factly, once again businesslike and professional. Picking up her ruined calendar and examining it critically, she sighed. "Welcome aboard, Price."

Kaitlyn murmured happily, somehow finding the strength to slide off the desk and stand on weak, wobbly legs - her skirt still bunched around her waist, red marks on her neck and hips, her pulsing hole dripping with semen. Unlike Malone, she knew she must look a disheveled, well-used wreck. "Thank you, ma'am... and, er, sorry about the mess." She gestured lamely at the strewn pens and papers, the puddle of girl-cum on the carpet, the discarded panties.

Malone snorted in amusement and waved a dismissive hand. "Part of the job. Cleaning staff will take care of it."

With a sigh of relief, Kaitlyn allowed herself to relax. A warm, glowing bubble of excitement and anticipation swelled in her chest. She couldn't wait to start her new job. And while Warden Malone's expression remained inscrutable, Kaitlyn thought she caught a hint of approval and satisfaction in those cool, calculating eyes. This woman she'd known for barely an hour had used her roughly and completely - fucked her senseless and bred her without hesitation or apology - and Kaitlyn couldn't be happier. Malone exuded authority and control and confidence. God, she hoped she lived up to the warden's expectations.

"Let's get you to your room and settled," Malone suggested. "Big day tomorrow. You've got a lot of cocks to meet and a lot of cum to swallow, Ms. Price."

Kaitlyn beamed at her new boss, any lingering uncertainty disappearing. She knew she'd found her place.

Kaitlyn Marie Price - prison slut. It had a nice ring to it.

12