Prison Wife

Story Info
Femboy in prison, gets turned into a Black Man's wife.
8.7k words
4.78
72.9k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
722 Followers

New story for you all, connected to a few others (Won't mention any names). All characters are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction and these are acts of fantasy and does contain an element of reluctance and dubious consent however, it is all complete fiction. This story is a property of copyright owned by Wolf Hunt. Don't try to copy and sell it. I've got a lot more stories on the way. So read and enjoy.

Chapter 1

Archie Willis

Here I am, on all fours, my body completely shaved, makeup covering my face, wearing a denim skirt that's hiked up past my waist, a black thong pulled to the side as a big fat black cock slides in and out of my big white ass while I moan like a bitch. My own little cock was as hard as a rock. I see myself in the small mirror on the wall and I look like a girl I'd be attracted to. Even though my long blonde hair is a mess and my makeup is a little blotched, I look like a model.

The guy fucking me, Varrien Booker, he's my daddy and I'm his prison wife. Before I came to prison, I was just a nerdy straight white boy college student, racking up a lot of debt trying to become a software engineer. I was attracted to women, and I acted like a man. I even had a girlfriend.

So how did this white boy college student become a big black man's sissy bitch? Well, in prison, sometimes you have to do things you're not proud of in order to survive. Varrien offered me protection as long as I'm his sissy wife.

You see in prison, little nerdy feminine white boys like me are easy targets. Guys either try to extort us, rape us, or turn us out. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I got a cell with Varrien Booker. The toughest, biggest, and meanest black man in the prison. No one messes with him.

Maybe it's because he's built like a freighter. His arms are the size of tree trunks and yet there's not an ounce of fat on him. Pure muscle. He could easily break me in half. And yet, I've come to actually enjoy being his sissy wife. I worship his dick and keep our cell clean. He protects me and keeps me safe. He's actually quite sweet when we're alone. Takes care of me and my needs. As long as I will be his sweet little girl, he's my big stallion.

It wasn't always like this. No. Not at all. The first time he fucked me, I cried like a little bitch. Even though he was as gentle as he always is with me, I was so humiliated at the fact that I was getting turned out by a big black man that I sobbed. Even though he didn't rape me, thank god, the start of our relationship was a bit rocky.

I bet you're wondering how a so-called straight nerdy white boy like me ended up in prison and owned by a big black man... Well, let's go back to the beginning.

There I was, in college, drowning in debt, broke, and it wasn't a joke. My mother had medical bills that needed to be paid. Even though I had a beautiful girlfriend named Marissa Jordan, she loved to go out, and that costs money. Not only that, but I was constantly behind on rent.

Now here's where things take a turn for the worst. As a giant computer nerd, I took a deep interest in hacking. That's when I discovered some loopholes in the banking system. I found out that there are constantly these transactions between banks. So what did I do? I siphoned a few pennies off each transaction. You know how many transactions there is a day? Way too many to count. Millions.

Within a week, I had millions of dollars. I racked over a billion dollars in all. So then I took most of it and paid a lot of people's student loans and medical bills. I didn't just hoard it all to myself. I did, however, hide a lot of money all over the place. In foreign banks, cryptos, and all over the internet.

However, you can't steal that large amount of money without someone noticing. It took them a month to trace it to me, however, after a month I was finally arrested. However, it wasn't all that bad at first. The media called me a modern-day Robin Hood. I took that as a compliment. I did after all steal from the rich and gave to the poor. They weren't able to take back the money that I gave away and neither could they find the money I hid. At least not all of it. I had a good few million dollars stashed away. Of course, I was sentenced to 10 years in prison with a chance of parole with good behavior. I should've gotten twenty for my crime, but the judge took pity on me. I think he also had a relative who had some college debt I paid off.

Now here I am, dragged off to prison. However, something went wrong with my transfer papers and a mistake was made, sending me to maximum security prison instead of the typical low-security prison someone with a non-violent crime like mine would get sent to. And that's how I ended up in a cell with a straight-up killer like Varrien.

My heart raced as I was introduced to my cellmate. Varrien is a mountain. I barely come up to his chest. He takes a glance at me and licks his lips. "Let me explain how things go in here, white boy. A little femboy like you won't last here. They're going to extort you, rape you, and turn your ass out. Luckily for you, you were put in a cell with me. I'll make you a deal. You can be my prison wife. My little sissy bitch, and I'll protect you. That means you belong to me. I own your ass. You'll dress like my little girl. You'll eat from my hand. Keep my cell clean. Sleep in my bed and worship my dick. In exchange, no one will hurt you. No one will even look at you without fearing my wrath. Everyone knows if they mess with me, they end up dead."

I swallow the lump in my throat and pull at my collar. He stares at me up and down. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you some time to decide. But if you get hit up by some gangbangers and come to me for help, I'll take it you made up your mind and accepted the role of my bitch. Now, I'm going to chow hall. It's lunchtime and I'm hungry."

With that, he left the cell, leaving me all alone. I raced out to follow him to get some food. I was starving. I wasn't sure if I should tell him that I have millions of dollars hidden away or not. I was afraid for my life. As I walked down that hallway, passing cells, men cat call at me. Whistling and calling me all sorts of emasculating names. "Hey baby, you want some dick?"

"Look at this girl?" A big Mexican man said.

I looked up and a crazy-looking white man steps up to me. "You need a man?"

I quickly shook my head no and rushed past him to catch up to Varrian. My hands were shaking at this point as we entered the chow hall. I got in line after Varrien as we got food.

A man who I came to know as Dailyn Morris, the leader of the Savage Mafia gang who was just as big as Varrien but with a big fat gut walked up to me. A girl with a black eye is next to him. No. Not a girl, but a femboy like me dressed like a girl. She looks terrified as she holds onto this man's turned-out pocket. Her eyes never leave the floor. He looks over at Varrien and then at me. "Is this your white boy, Varrien?"

Varrien smiled. "Not yet, but he will be."

"Is that so? He's a fine-ass thing. Got a nice booty. Why don't you drop them pants and show me that ass?" He steps up to me and my heart leaps out of my chest. I look around as most of the other people in the chow hall stop to look at us. Does he seriously want me to drop my pants in front of everyone? This is insane.

I look up at Varrien, pleading for help. He only shrugs. The look says it all. If I asked him for help, I'm essentially submitting to be his bitch. "Well? You gonna show me that ass or am I going to pull them trousers down myself and teach you your place?"

With tears in my eyes, I pulled down my pants and showed him my ass. He rubs his hands together and smacks his lips together. "God damn. You're coming in my cell later and I'm going to bust them cheeks. Fuck you good. I need another whore like you. You'd make me good money when I turn your ass out. Come sit by me. I'll take good care of you. Ain't that right, Eva?"

The girl holding his pocket quickly looks up and frantically shakes her head. "Yes, daddy will take care of you."

"So? What'll it be? You gonna come sit on my lap and be my little sissy girl?" the man asks as he steps up to me. Tears covered my eyes as I looked around for help. I met Varien's glare and pleaded for help. I realized I had to make a choice. Either be this man's whore and end up like the girl holding onto his pocket. God only knew what she's gone through. Or I could accept Varrien's deal and become his wife.

So I swallowed my pride and quickly stepped over to Varrien. "I... I'm Varrien's girl."

A smile widen over Varrien's lips as the other man growled. "Is that so, Varrien?"

"You heard the girl. She's mine now." Varrien said as he stepped up and put himself between us. He wrapped his arm around me protectively. For the first time since I came to prison, I felt safe. But I quickly realized that this safety came at a price.

After the man left with his girl and sat next to a bunch of other men, Varrien pulled out his pocket. He looked down at me with his intense glare. "Since you're mine now, you better let everyone else know it."

I couldn't back out, I made my bed and now I had to lie in it. With my head hung, I grabbed his pocket. "Good girl."

He grabbed two trays and filled them both up before he led us over to a table next to a few other men. He made me sit on his lap.

"What's good, Varrien?" A skinny black man named Darrell Palmer, who is the leader of the Liberty Saints, asked.

"Just got me a new bitch," Varrien said as he ate from both trays.

"I see that. Damn, didn't realize you rolled that way," Darrell said.

"I roll whatever way I want to," Varrien snapped back.

"Hey, I ain't hating. No judgment from me. Ain't no hate in the Liberty Saints. Ain't that right, Damarko?" he asked another big black man with dreads whose shirt barely fit over his muscles. Sitting next to him is a girl with dark black hair. She ate right out of his hand and practically clung to him.

Damarko nodded as he smacked his girl's ass. Obviously, I know she's just a boy like me dressed like a girl. But I had to wonder if this was going to be my fate. Was Varrien going to force me to dress up like her and eat out of his hand?

The answer came to me soon enough when Varrien held out his hand with food clenched between his fingers. I looked at him and then at the food. I knew full well what he expected. Swallowing my pride, I leaned over and wrapped my lips around his fingers, and accepted my fate. My face showed my humiliation. "Good girl."

"Damn, Varrien. It's been, what? Ten minutes and you already got that bitch eating out of your hand," Darrell said, making me feel even more humiliated.

"Nothing like a white boy accepting his place to make prison feel like home, huh?" a tall black man named Harold asked. He sat next to Darrell. The other black men at the table all laughed at me. My face was permanently red with embarrassment.

"Hey, this bitch is lucky. At least she didn't get whored out by the Savage Mafia. She would've been raped over and over again and sucking dick so Dailyn can get paid. I saw him beat the shit out of one of his whores. He don't play around."

"Yeah, just consider yourself lucky," Big Mike said. Another tall black man was just as bald as Varrien. But he's a bit chunkier than Varrien.

"Did you guys here? The guards took another one. Rick Jun from the Red Dragons. They just took him," Harold said.

"What the fuck did he do?" Darrell asked.

Harold just shrugged. "Maybe it was that fight he got into. Fucked Cook right up."

"Where the fuck do they take them? Are they transferred to another prison? How come no one's heard from them once they're taken?" Big Mike asked.

They all shrugged. Darrell spoke up. "Donno. Just don't want to end up like them."

Varrien fed me like a little child and I went along with it out of pure fear. This man could easily kill me. I was his bitch and everyone now knew that. I didn't even last a day. "Come on. I need to work out, and if you want my protection, you better stick by my side."

I get off of Varrien as he gets up and hands me the empty trays. I take them and he looks down at his pocket and then up at me. A sigh escapes my lips and I grab it. He smacks my ass hard. "Be grateful for my protection."

I yelp in front of everyone as they all laugh. "I'm sorry!"

I followed him and set the trays on the conveyor belt before we walked outside. We walked inside this cage and Varrien had me stand off to the corner as he worked out. I watched his muscles start to sweat as he bulldozed his way through sets, lifting weights that probably weighed more than me. No one bothered me as I stood there watching. No one paid me any attention. It seemed like many people were afraid of Varrien. He is an enormous and intimidating guy. But it also made me wonder what he was in prison for.

After he finished his workout, I held his pocket as he led me back to our cell. I could hardly take my eyes off him as he stripped out of his prison garbs, revealing his thick muscular body. My jaw dropped when I saw his massive black cock. It was at least 8 inches and it wasn't even hard.

He looked over at me. "Take your clothes off."

I swallowed hard. "Are you going to rape me?"

He just shook his head. 'We're going to the showers. But eventually, you will have to pay your debt to me and that means you're going to have to get well acquainted with my dick. Now take off your clothes."

I quickly stripped and desperately tried to cover up as I got buck-naked in front of him. He seemed impressed with my body. "You got a nice ass. Thick and girly. Now come here. I'm going to have to shave your body hair before we go to the showers. I like my girls smooth."

He pulled me over to him and forced my arms down as he smothered my body in shaving cream. He took extra time on my ass. The way his hands massaged my ass actually felt kinda good. Then he shaved my legs, my ass, my armpits, chest, stomach, face, and crotch. By the time he was done, I was as smooth as a baby. The only hair I had left was on my head and my eyebrows.

He let me use his extra pair of sandals. Apparently, you don't get any cash until a few weeks in. It's not like I was lacking in money, I just couldn't access it. I guess there are some benefits of being someone's bitch. I was pretty thankful when he gave me a towel to cover up in. However, he made me wear it like a girl. I had to hold his arm as we walked to the showers.

Once inside, there were a few empty shower heads. He went to the far corner and pushed some skinny white boy out of the way and took his shower head. Then he turned his back to the wall and made me wash his body after he hung our towels up on the hook.

It was so humiliating as I took the soap and ran it over his pecks. I felt like everyone was staring, but as I turned to look, no one looked our way. I looked up at Varrien and his eyes were constantly scanning around us. He looked like he wanted to murder someone. I pulled my attention back to his body. I have to admit, washing him is very erotic. I've never felt this way before, but I'm kinda turned on. Running my hands over his rock-hard abs made it feel so sensual. When my hand came into contact with his big black dick, a shiver went down my spine. This was the first ever time I ever touched another man's dick.

I carefully washed his balls before running the soap down his thick tree trunk thighs. I washed every inch of him, even got deep into the crack of his ass. Then he pushed the person out of the shower next to him and made me wash myself there as he continued to scan the room. He put his hand possessively on my ass, claiming to everyone that I was his.

Once we finished and dried off, we went back to our cell and got dressed. However, he took my pants and tore the legs off them so they were short booty shorts. He also tore my shirt to show my tummy. I looked into the mirror and was a bit shocked to see how girly I looked. The shorts showed my smooth legs and attenuated my already thick girly ass.

Varrien then grabbed a few soup cups, and I followed him out, holding onto his pocket. I felt eyes on me as we walked down the corridor and into another person's cell. Sitting there were two beautiful girls. Both had blonde hair and tan honey-kissed skin.

"Varrien, what a pleasant surprise. And who do we have here?" The one I know as Poppy asked. She's a bit taller than her friend Daisy.

"This is my girl. She needs a makeup kit and some tutorials on how to apply it. She'll need some sexy clothes whenever you can get them, too," Varrien said.

"Oh, it would be our pleasure. Just one condition. I saw you reading that new Aratheon book. When you're finished with it, if you could let me hold on to it for a while, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm a huge fan," Poppy said.

"Sure thing," he said. I couldn't help but look up at Varrien in amazement. He was reading Aratheon? It was one of my all-time favorite fantasy franchises. It's hard to believe someone as mean-looking as Varrien would be into something as nerdy as Aratheon. Maybe we do have some things in common?

Poppy got up and grabbed my arm, dragging me into the cell, and stood me in front of the mirror while her friend Daisy took the soup cups from Varrien. Poppy then applied makeup to my face as she explained what each of them did and how to apply it. After she was done, there was not a hint of a man left in me. A beautiful girl with brunette hair and a face like a supermodel. "I never got your name, sweetie."

"Uh... Archie," I said.

"No. that won't do. That was your boy name. We need to give you a girl's name now. Something that fits the new you. You look like an Anna. How about that?"

"I like it," Varrien said.

"I guess Anna it is," I replied, knowing I don't really have an option. I have to accept what he wanted.

Poppy then gave me a few makeup kits, and I followed Varrien back to our cell. Once inside, he told me that the toilet needs to be cleaned regularly, the floor swept and mopped, clothes folded neatly and the place kept spotless. Then I had to get to work cleaning the toilet and the sink as he relaxed in his bed and started to read the Aratheon book.

I got on my hands and knees and cleaned the sleek metal toilet with only a toothbrush and a spray bottle. Once I finished, I did the sink and folded the clothes.

"How am I going to clean the floor?" I asked.

"Use the hand broom and tray," he said as he reached under the bed and grabbed it, handing it to me. I had to get on my hands and knees once again to sweep the floor. Then I had to use a bucket with a rag to mop it. It was humiliated, to say the least, and a lot of work.

I finally finished cleaning the cell as it got visibly dark outside. The guards announced lights out as all the cells shut and locked. I went to climb up to the top bunk, but Varrien stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To go to sleep. Can't I do that?" I asked.

"Not up there. That's where I store my stuff," he said as he got out of his bunk and lifted the mattress to show a shit ton of soup cups, cards, CDs, books, actual money, a smartphone, and all sorts of shit. There was even a bag of weed in a sealed container. Obviously, there was a lot of what you'd call contraband that would probably get him in a lot of trouble. I realized if I wanted to, I could probably snitch on him and get out of being his bitch. But I heard the saying. Snitches get stitches. I also realized things could get far worse than Varrien. As the guys at dinner said, I could've ended up as a whore to the Savage Mafia and ended up like that girl of Dailyn. Bruised and scared.

"Where am I going to sleep? On the floor?" I asked.

"No, stupid. You're my girl now. You sleep with me," he said as he got back into his bed and made room for me. I took in a deep breath, knowing full well what was about to happen once I get into bed with him, but once again, I swallowed my pride and laid down next to him.

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
722 Followers