Prison Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean down and kiss the tip of his dick. Then I stick my tongue out and lick it. Surprisingly the texture is somewhat pleasant. I lick up and down his shaft. The taste is pleasant. It's hard and yet spongy. I finally relent and wrap my lips around the tip. Twirling my tongue around his head, I slowly try to take more of his dick in my mouth. It stretches out my jaw as I push it inside.

He runs his hand through my hair, getting it out of my face. I look up at him and our eyes connect. A shiver runs down my spine as he looks down at me. His gaze tells me I'm his and the feeling that sparks from it isn't all that unpleasant. Actually, I feel warm inside. Like the thought of being owned by a powerful man like him is comforting. There is a sudden urge to please him. I bob up and down on his cock without breaking eye contact. I stroke the half of his shaft I can't fit in my mouth. He moans out his approval and I feel a sense of pride knowing I'm the reason he feels so good.

Suddenly, sucking dick isn't so bad. Actually, I'm kinda enjoying it. The feel of his big fat cock in my mouth and the heat that radiates from it makes my own little dick get hard. I don't know why I have this sudden desire to please him. To submit to him. But I want to be his. I want his dick in my mouth. He's been nothing but good to me so far. Protected me from Dailyn and kept me safe. He's been patient with me and he hasn't forced me or raped me. God knows how much it'd hurt if he fucking raped me with this big dick.

I remember the tears in the eyes of Dailyn's bitch as they gang raped her. That could've easily been my fate if it weren't for Varrien. I owe him, and I want to show him how grateful I am. I want to be the source of his pleasure and his happiness. I suck his dick with new enthusiasm and really take my time to enjoy it.

Suddenly, I try to take as much of his dick as I can in my mouth which instantly causes me to gag and cough. He laughs. "Fuck, you are a natural cocksucker, baby girl. But don't hurt yourself. You'll learn to deepthroat my cock in time."

I look up at him as his dick falls from my lips leaving a trail of spit. My smile radiates from my messy face as drool drips down from my chin. He grips my hair and pulls me up to him in a hot sloppy kiss. My entire world shatters as I kiss him back. I think I'm gay...

I don't even care anymore. I'm his bitch and that actually makes me happy. We break apart and I get back to work, sucking his dick. I slip down and lick his balls, taking them into my mouth one at a time. He groans out in approval. His big dick covers my face. I kiss my way up his shaft and take it back into my mouth. With haste, I bob up and down, trying to go deeper each time I inhale his dick.

"Ooh fuck. I'm about to cum. I want you to swallow all of daddy's load. Can you do that, baby girl?"

I look up at him and nod. When he calls me baby girl, it makes me so weak. I think I actually like it. I suck his dick even harder with more vigor than before. The thought of taking his hot load in my mouth for whatever reason really excites me. He's successfully turned me into his cock slut. I'm a cocksucker. I feel his cock start to pulse and my mouth fills up with his hot thick load. It's so salty. I swallow the first load as my mouth fills up with another. Some of it drips out between my lips as I greedily swallow all I can.

His load is huge. He just keeps cuming in my mouth and I try my best to swallow it all, but it starts to drip down my chin. Finally, he finishes off. I take my fingers and wipe up the bit that escapes and suck it down. Then I lick his dick clean. He smiles down at me and pulls me into his arms before he kisses me.

Then he wraps his big hand around my little dick and gives it a few pumps before I cum all over his hand. Fuck it felt good, but not as good as sucking his dick. He brings his hand up to my mouth and I lick it clean.

Then he holds me tight as he turns us onto our sides. I'm practically swallowed by his huge figure as I'm buried in his arms and yet I've never felt safer. I just want to stay here in his embrace. I feel his big dick rest in between my ass cheeks and it equally frightens and turns me on. I feel like I'm where I belong for the first time in my life.

It doesn't take long before I fall asleep.

Enjoy the story so far? Please give it an honest rating and leave any feedback in the comment section below. Check out my profile for more!