All Comments on 'Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 04'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Spell check! A fairly enjoyable story but your spelling is awful.

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Will be edited

Thank you for your comment. I noticed some spelling errors as well but that was after I had submitted the story. They will be edited out after I have completed the whole series. Keep in mind that there are many differences in UK-English and US-English. We learn UK-English at school. You might have guessed English is not my native language but I rather stick to it as I am sure not many of you here can read mine :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wowww!!!!!

I would like to see when they realise that they love each other and can't live without each other and get together again=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I love the story and I cant wait for more. I just hope he realizes that he loves her before it is too late

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good story is hard to find.

My advice is to run with it. Take it to a novelette, at least. With so much nasty and evil press about the Mideast this story can bring understanding and even acceptance by those who read it. There are evil people in all societies But today we hear only of evil in the Mideast. This story of a man who is guilty of reacting in a traditional manor of his culture but learns from it -- now repent and build a new life for his nation and his family. The Adventures of Rosebud and the Sheikh would make a good novel and MOVIE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Proofreader

I suggest sending this to someone who would be willing to proofread this for you. Great spey, could use some editing and a little more fleshing out in some areas, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let it continue...

Let it continue. Let her come back and become his queen... It is a nice story in comparison to waat goes on on the middle east these days...

ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120about 8 years ago
More More

Cannot wait for the next addition! !

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is coming

I am about to submit the next chapter that will be rather serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHAT

Nooooooooo

Just no. :' (

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous