All Comments on 'Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 05'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kizzmegreeneyeskizzmegreeneyesabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story,can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So like this story keep hanging out for the next chapter.. Maybe Faoud suffers a great loss and realises the only one who he can share his grief with is Rosebud so he goes to see her. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving this story!

I kind of figured English wasn't your first language, but it doesn't diminish the quality of the story for me. As long as I can understand the story (which I can, and I'm quite enjoying it), the grammatical irregularities don't bother me a bit. In fact, your "inventive phrases" give it an exotic flair, especially when spoken by characters who aren't native English speakers. When Lisbeth's family is using them, it's more noticeable, but I, personally, don't find it unpleasant.

I like the characters and the premise. I hope there's a way for Lisbeth (a.k.a. Rosebud) and Fouad to find their way back to each other. There's been a breach of trust that few can overcome. As honorable as he is, he makes the mistakes so many men, both real and fictional, make: not asking the woman he loves what she wants.

Since you asked for suggestions, here's mine: suppose all the news coverage has attracted unwanted attention from Fouad's enemies and they attempt to use her and her child as a way to get to him? He has bodyguards watching her already, so that scenario could reasonably play out. Or, perhaps her sister (who I wanted to punch--what a vicious, selfish, wicked harpy!) engineers some nefarious scheme to get back at her for the perceived slight. She seems like she'd be a convincing villain. Anyway, please keep the chapters coming! I want to see how this story plays out.

--Sae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would think if he truly loved her, he would send a spy to make sure she is settling back into her old life comfortably again. The spy would find out she went to the doctor and why. Exposing her secret and how very sad she seems at being home. The sheikh would then need to decide what to do next.

You are doing an excellent job of writing for not being native english speaking. I am enjoying your creative writing. Thank you for sharing.

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the lovely and helpful remarks. Feel free to make suggestions or point out mistakes made.

So far I think one of the biggest things that will keep Rosebud and Fouad apart will be pride.

ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120about 8 years ago
Amazing

Great work!

I agree pride will keep them apart!

Can't wait for the next addition!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Female fanbase or do you guys like the story as well?

I was wondering seeing the people commenting on the 5 chapters if this story mostly appeals to female readers or if men like to read it as well. Do you think both the female and the male role are described correctly (you know what I mean ;) )? Someone commented at the beginning it seemed as if Rosebud had no thoughts and just let circumstances decide for her. That was exactly what I had in mind but now we reached a stage where it is mostly about a conflict that goes on in both their hearts and minds. I hope I am able to paint that vividly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pregnant

The sheik knows she is pregnant. What secret are you talking about?

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
pregnant

Yes the Sheikh does know she is pregnant. What he never asked her was if she wanted to go home or stay with him. So he does not know that and we do not know that either. As her daydreaming is about her missing him but more in a Western relationship-style setting as in going to a concert together. We do not know what would have happened if he had just given her the choice to leave and go to her parents or stay in his harem as his favourite concubine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Woman fan, right here!

I absolutely LOVE your writing style and this story!

Magnificent work my friend.

As a woman I find this story absolutely perfect, sexy, intellectual, romantic and full of emotional depth.

I myself am a writer and would be more than happy to edit the spelling and grammar for you.

I don't currently have an account here although am thinking of creating one soon.

Is there a private way to message you?

I could give you my email and edit the spelling and grammar through email for you. :)

You can call me Miss Roze, if you mention me in a comment on here with a private way to message you I'd be more than happy to send you my email address.

Keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!

I just love how this is going. Keep it up!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Miss Roze

When you send me feedback it ends up in my private messagebox I believe.

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

I tend to skip over most descriptions of sexual interaction. I enjoy the action, emotional interactions, and the dialogue.

I have been fortunate in all the women I have been intimate with have had the most delightful private hairiness intact.

While obviously fiction, the story does have a sense of 'Realness' to it and I note how it contrasts to the hypocrisy of Political Correctness.. I also like the interplay of their intellects and emotions.

This is the second time I've read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous