Prisoner of the Slave Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next moment I saw her booted foot right above my face. She wiggled her foot in the air for a while, teasing me, when I felt the pointed heel pressing my lips. "Suck it", she said and I eagerly accepted her heel to invade my mouth. The heel was only 4" high, but to me it looked like a pretty huge piece to swallow. She pressed that heel against my tongue, forcing it deep in my mouth, when it got stuck for a second. "You pathetic bitch!", she said, "you need to use your throat to suck it in deeper. Relax your throat muscles, dear... that's right". I don't know what my throat did, but at one moment the heel could easily glide on the top of my tongue and get deep into my throat. She started to move that heel back and forth. The Lady was literally fucking and raping my throat. As she pressed further, I could feel the wide part of the heel, where the heel meets the rest of the boot, widening up my jaw as she pressed with full force.

While I was busy sucking her heel, I heard a clicking noise and noticed a cloud of smoke forming right above the boot. Lady Catherine is apparently a smoker. She twisted the heel in my mouth for a while and then, switched it for the other boot, while inhaling the smoke from her cigarette. From time to time, she would remove her boot, letting me feel the air... and then, I would be ordered to open my mouth again, followed by the portion of her spit. She pressed the heel on my boot right in the middle of my chest, allowing me to see her full lips around the cigarette, the smoke leaving them and the spit forming for me to swallow it. Sometimes, she would let the ashes fall in my mouth and I had to swallow it. I was her living ashtray. As the cigarette neared to its end, the tip of her heel found my nipple and she pressed hard on it, twisting it. I could barely sustain from screaming as she laughed: "This hurts, doesn't it, slave?", she said as I tried to be polite: " N... no Mistress".

She pressed harder and I started to scream, this time for real. She laughed even more. "Now it does, bitch, doesn't it? Well, I don't think so... THIS... will hurt!". With that, she took the last smoke from her cigarette and she let it fall it straight on my naked chest. Her heel played with the stub, while it rolled on my naked skin, causing me burning sensations until she managed to get it right to my nipple. The heel pressed the cigarette stub right into my nipple and I screamed while she twisted her heel laughingly.

She stood up and kicked my shoulder lightly. "Get on your knees and wait for me! Sylvia, get my attire, please", she said as she headed to the adjacent room calling her slave girl. The door was partly open, so I could not fully see what was going on. The only thing I could see were here boots. And the girl, kneeling in front of her. The girl unzipped removed Lady's boots slowly and pulled them off. As she did it, I could see the soft skin of Lady's naked legs, before the door slammed, covering the sounds of her changing the clothes. A sound of pouring water could also be heard. Was that girl washing her? Or was Lady pissing there? Both could be true.

Minutes later the door opened and Lady Catherine walked in again. This time, her perfect appearance was dressed differently. A white, silk blouse covered, with the top of her body. The blouse was partly unbuttoned, which allowed me to see her tits. Her legs were enclosed in tight white riding pants, with a pair of riding boots. Unlike the guards, Lady was wearing much nicer and more elegant boots. Those were made of shiny leather, but still the boots were heavy enough to keep even the strongest horse under control. Slave girl Sylvia was following her, carrying a riding crop and some other stuff in her hands that looked like reins to me.

Lady Catherine assumed her seat again, allowing me to see her full appearance from a close distance. "It's time for my morning ride, slave. I used to ride horses a lot in the past. Here they don't have horses, though. Still, we have nice and strong slaves, like yourself. And this morning, you will be my horsie... oh, but first, I will need to be fully prepared for the ride. Sylvia, give my spurs to him...". The word "spurs" caused a cold chill down my spine, as I became aware what was going to happen when we get to the yard. Sylvia handed me the spurs. Those were nice, classy Prince of Wales spurs with small metal rowels at the end. Not too sharp, but still sharp enough to cause severe pain when the rider digs them in. Lady Catherine extended her right boot to me and ordered me to put the spurs on. I was struggling to get them properly in. The oval part of the spur had to fit her boot, leaning on the small extension on the back side of my boot, right above the heel - the so-called spur rest. "Make sure they fit properly and that the strap is affixed firmly, slave, so my feet don't hurt when I use them. They need to be comfortable for me, so I don't feel any pain in my feet or ankles when I dig them in your flesh. You are the one to feel pain, not me, that's how they work!", she said as I finished fixing them. As I finished affixing the spurs on her boots, Lady pulled my leash and made me crawl on all 4s behind her, as she was heading to the yard. The spurs jingled as she walked in front of me and I got scared, but also aroused in anticipation of what was going to come.

It was much warmer outside. My lady instructed me to strip, claiming that "horses don't wear clothes" (her words). The yard was full of ladies and their slaves. Slaves were naked, some of them had pants, some not. Each slave had a specific task for the day. A fat, older man was an exception - he had a pair of thick working pants, but nothing on top. He was cleaning the yard. He was a property of the Lady Guard Commander. Huge scars on his back revealed how harshly he used to get whipped in the past. At times, a guard would pass by and give him a stroke of a riding crop, urging him to clean faster. Two slaves in the middle were used as human carriage horses - they pulled a cart with a Mistress sitting in, whipping them at times. Another slave was used as a human ashtray for two Mistresses chatting.

Soon, I saw Sylvia carrying something reminding to a real horse saddle. It was a saddle for human horses, but incredibly looking like the real thing. Sylvia put it on my back and attached the saddle with the reins around my stomach. The saddle had stirrups on each side. The next thing Sylvia brought something to my mouth. It was a leather-covered metal bit, which she pressed against my lip. She asked me gently to open my mouth and she pressed that thing between my teeth, pulling against the back side of the jaw. She fixed the bit on the back side of my head and attached the reins to it. Soon, I felt Lady Catherine's legs straddling my body. Her thighs went back and forth as she was trying to find the best position as Sylvia held each stirrup, helping her to slide her booted feet in. She touched me slightly with the spurs, just to check if everything was in place. Lady's boots turned and I felt a strong kick of the inner side of her boots in both of my thighs and a sharp command: "GO!". Those kicks were so strong that I started to crawl on all 4s immediately as she kicked me.

Very soon my naked thigh had its first close encounter with the Lady's riding crop. Tingling sensation that turned into burning pain caused me to move faster. A minute or two later and I already started to get tired, so I tried to slow down a bit. Lady Catherine made a strange, clicking sound with her tongue. Not aware what that means, I tried to get faster when I felt the first significant touch of her spurs in both of my sides. Even though she didn't press them too hard, the spurs caused enormous pain and discomfort in my sides, causing me to speed up immediately. As I did it, she slapped me a couple of times with her crop and kicked me with her boots again. When I reached her desired speed, I felt her being happy as her ass bounced in that saddle. At one moment I thought she was even moaning a bit. She was apparently enjoying, while the bit in my mouth prevented me to scream of pain. At times, she was pulling the bit harsher, causing more discomfort in my jaw.

The more tired I got, the harsher kicks and slaps I got. She was digging the spurs rougher each time. A trickle of blood started to flow on my left hip, while I tried to keep the pace. She was moaning louder, so I realized that torturing me turns her on. The louder her moans were, the deeper she was digging those spurs. Finally, she kept both spurs in, while twisting them. We both started to scream. I was screaming in pain. She was having pleasure, as she obviously reached an orgasm on my back. "STOP!" - she yelled as she pulled the reins harshly, almost breaking my jaw. She dismounted me and pushed me into the muddy ground with her heavy boot. As my body was fully in the mud, she jumped with both her feet on my back, walking up and down my back. I could feel the pressure of her soles in my skin as she trampled me back and forth. At times, she would dig the spurs in my flesh too, laughing at me screaming down there. Finally, she ordered me to get back on all 4s. She mounted me again and rode me back to the her quarters. But instead of going right to her suite, she steered me into the tack room. She dismounted me and sat on a chair.

"Lick and kiss my boots, slut", she ordered me as she extended her left boot. She pressed the sole of the boot right in my face and I had no other choice than to lick the muddy sole and swallow the mud rests from the boot. I felt the taste of mud mixed with the taste of leather as my mouth approached the spur. Red traces on the spur made it clear to me that the spurs damaged my skin. Of course, I was instructed to lick my own blood off her spur and make it clean. As she became quite impatient with me, she took me to her suite. She ordered me to take her boots off and make them shine in her absence while she goes to lunch with other ladies. So I grabbed the boots, along with the shoe shine, while she asked Sylvia to help her change. I admired those boots even though they caused me so much suffering. I cleaned them with extreme care and I went to put them in her closet.

As I opened the closet my jaw came down. To me it look huge like Harrods! Coats, dresses, skirts, pants, but also casual jeans. On the other side - leather dresses, corsets, fetish underwear. And then shoes, boots, sneakers... as I was putting her riding boots on their proper place I noticed another small passage leading to a darker part of the closet, so I decided to sniff around a bit. That part was even more interesting. A real heaven for any BDSM player - a full collection of whips, paddles, shackles, handcuffs. I immediately recognized the whip she used on me on the first day. But the single tail short whips were not less scary either. Several cat-o-nine tails, paddles, police bat, baseball bat even. And of course, riding crops in all kind of colors. Various metal toys, such as cockrings, chains, spurs... one very cruel pair of Mexican spurs with huge sharp rowels! Hope she won't use those on me, those would shred me completely.

Suddenly, I heard the heels on the floor. I started to run out of her wardrobe as soon as possible, hoping she won't notice me there. I assumed my kneeling position as the door of the room opened. White heels approached me for a while, then turned away. As I raised my head carefully I got relieved. It was Sylvia. She brought a chair with a hollow seat and put it in the middle of the room. She placed the chair above a strange pit on the floor. She put white plastic gloves on her nice hands as she opened the pit. Finally, she smiled at me.

- Sir, please lay down on the floor and put your head there, under that chair.

- Yes Mistress.

- Oh, Sir, don't call me Mistress...

- Sorry... ergh.... Sylvia...

- Yes, that's better... your head needs to go there

Her glove-covered hands grabbed my head gently as she placed it right above that pit, in a specially designed head-shaped saddle. Opening my eyes wide I could see a bio-hazard sign on the bottom of the chair and the text: "Dirty area, handle with care, use protective gloves".

- Sylvia, are you sure my head should be... there?

- Yes Sir!

- But... I see some strange warning here...

- Of course, Sir... that's why I was wearing gloves while putting you down there.

- But my head is in that dirty spot!

- Of course, Sir... that's what Lady Catherine instructed.

Our little chit-chat was suddenly interrupted as I spotted Lady Catherine entering the room. This time, she was wearing a pair of nice, sexy black stockings, black Louboutin heels with the famous red-colored soles. She asked Sylvia to go to the corner and stay in there.

"Time for your next lesson, slut", she said as she approached the chair, "and for you to get a little treat". She straddled my body and I saw she had no panties! I could not help myself from getting a huge hard-on. She sat on the chair, with her legs spread and I could now clearly see her nicely shaven pussy. She placed one heel on my chest as her round-shaped ass got comfortable on that chair. "Open your mouth! Now!", she ordered and I finally realized what is going to happen. And just when I almost got into a panic attack, it was too late for anything like that. Her pussy lips opened a bit and the first, thin, targeted stream of her golden yellow nectar started to flow right from her cunt, hitting my tonsils. Her piss was filling my mouth pretty fast and I had to swallow it, to prevent it from drowning me completely. And the taste. It was completely new to me. I could not determine whether it was salty, bitter a bit sweet and maybe savory - it had a perfect balance of all those four. But when her pussy lips opened a bit more I couldn't cope with the pace of her piss anymore. A huge waterfall of her piss bathed my face, neck and chest. The tip of her heel twisted in my nipple again and I screamed as her pussy lips closed.

She gave a sign to Sylvia as she stood up, still standing with one foot on either side of my body. The girl came quickly and she straddled my body too. Despite of my face and eyes full of Lady's piss, I could see two pairs of female legs above my humiliated body. Just above me, the women started to make out with each other, before Lady Catherine pushed Sylvia gently on her shoulders. so she squatted right over my stomach. I could hardly keep my cock from growing. But Sylvia kept herself on a safe distance of my hardon. Instead, she had better things to do, since Lady needed a toilet paper and there was none there, so Sylvia's duty was clear. Her soft tongue started to lick Lady's ripe pussy lips. Lady moaned and pulled Sylvia's head firmly into her crotch, grinding her cunt on that girl's face. Sylvia's tongue probed between Lady's cunt lips and she pushed it deep inside her. Lady started to fuck Sylvia's face slowly, rhythmically, asking her to be "slow as usual" (her words), not rushing to make her cum. That's why Sylvia left Lady's clit for the end, when she felt Lady pushing her clit in her mouth. Nearly after Sylvia started to suck Lady's clit and make nice circles around it with her tongue, Lady lost control. She grabbed Sylvia's head, moaning something like "gonna cummm" and a second after that she exploded in girl's face yelling and screaming in a frenzy orgasm! Sylvia licked her clean. Lady pulled her up and kissed her passionately, tasting her own juices and piss on Sylvia's hot lips.

- Thank you, Sylvia, dear... what would I do without you?

- You're welcome, Mistress Catherine. Permission to leave, Madam?

- Oh sure, sweetie... but why the rush?

- I need to go to the bathroom, Mistress...

- Well... you have a perfect toilet here! Right under us. That slut needs to practice his toilet skills.

- But Mistress, I've never peed on a human being...

- Human being?! This is not a human being, you stupid girl! This is a slut! The worst kind of a slut. And now, he will become even worse than that. He will be a toilet slut of a slave! That will teach him to drink piss properly. Use him!

- But Mistress...

- That's an order, slave! I will grab some tea with Mistress Brenda.

Lady Catherine left us alone. Sylvia was standing there, shocked a bit. She watched my piss-covered face. Her face and her white dress was still covered by Lady's juices. She walked around the room for a while, walking back and forth, thinking what to do. Minutes passed and she walked more nervously, before she finally came back to me. She took her white lace panties off, sliding them down her legs. She stepped out of them, as she was standing next to me.

- Sir, I thought I could hold it for a while... and then go to a proper bathroom.

- Oh, that would be great, Sylvia...

- Yes Sir, but the problem is... I cannot hold it anymore. I need to go.

- Hmmmm... maybe I can move away, so you can piss right in that sink on the floor.

- Sir, your head is locked there, you cannot move. I can only pee in your mouth, Sir.

- Oh, sweetie... do you really need to? I'm really tired...

- Yes, Sir... sorry Sir... please, let me pee in your mouth. Otherwise, I'll pee on the floor and Mistress will be angry with us!

- Oh well... why not? We are both slaves, so we need to help each other - right? Come on then...

She didn't hesitate a single second. Her legs straddled my body as she assumed the seat our Mistress was using just a while ago. I could see her nice, fresh pussy right there, on the chair, a foot away from my face.

- Please, Sir, open your mouth. It's time...

- Well, sure, sweetie... as I said, we slaves need to help each other...

- Yes Sir. We are both slaves. But at this moment, I'm the one pissing and you are the one drinking, so strictly speaking, you are my toilet now slave. So... open wide, you dirty slut!

As I opened my mouth I felt her strong stream filling it. I started to drink, swallowing it as hard as I could, but Sylvia pissed mercilessly. Her stream was even stronger than Lady's. "Drink it, bitch!", she moaned as I tried to keep pace with her piss, "too bad you cannot clean me, since you are locked down there. Oh well...". As she finished pissing, she used her panties to wipe herself off as she headed to the door. But then, all of a sudden, the silence was broken by a loud laugh of a group of ladies entering the room. Lady Catherine came in first, introducing Mistress Brenda, guardess Amanda and guardess Joanna to me. Mistress Brenda was wearing nice, laced boots while the guardesses had leather pants with a huge zipper stretching from the ass to the pussy, stuck in their usual riding boots. As they approached, I realized that Amanda was the cruel Latina girl. Lady Catherine asked Sylvia to stay:

"Mistress Brenda and I had just that tea, so we need to piss. Open up, slut!"

I had no choice. Mistress Brenda was the first. She moved off her thong away, assumed the toilet seat and I had to open wide. Contrary to Lady Catherine and Sylvia, her piss stream was more controlled and targeted, so I could drink easily. She stopped several times, allowing me to swallow the full content of her piss. As she finished, she went immediately to Sylvia, standing in front of her, allowing her to lick her clean. While Sylvia's tongue was licking Mistress Brenda's pussy, guardess Joanna started to unzip her pants. She was a bit curvy and her pussy was hairy. It didn't take too long until her piss started to fill my mouth and I got another drink to swallow. Her piss was also tasting differently, probably a result of worse food and drinks the guards were taking. At the time she finished pissing I was already tired, when the cruel Latina came right above me. My mouth was already open, but the ability of my throat to suck it all up was not up to the task. While Mistress Amanda had an extremely bad urge to pee. I could simply not cope with her huge stream and most of her piss I had to spill. She was mad about it, so I got a sharp kick of her heavy boot right in my side... followed by two kicks on either inner side of my legs, causing me to open them wide. One final, very rude kick, smashed my balls and I started to cry. But she just said something in Spanish, pressing the toe of her riding boot right on my cock and balls. I was in agony, which was - at least for a while - stopped by Lady Catherine: