Prisoner of the Slave Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda, please let me use his mouth to piss first... I need to go badly. And then, I will unlock him from here and give him to you. He will then be all yours".

Oh, damn! No, no way... Lady Catherine assumed the seat and start pissing, this time very slowly, having me drink and swallow it all. While drinking her pee, I was worried what would happen to me next. As Lady finished pissing, she gave Sylvia the key to unlock my head. Then, she attached the leash to my collar again and gave it to guardess Amanda, which pulled it strongly forcing me to follow her. The way to walk was long and I had to do it on all 4s. On the way there, a chubby guardess joined us, kicking my butt to urge me to move faster. The ladies took me to the cellar, right under the palace quarters, where Amanda pulled my leash and ordered me to stand, with my legs wide spread.

Minutes of waiting after it, I heard someone coming in. Looking straight, I recognized the red uniform, white pants and black riding boots. It was the commander of the guard. The lady that admitted me to this place. Amanda pushed me to the ground straight away and I kissed Lady Commander's boots. She pulled me back and kicked my legs in a spreading position. The Lady grinned evilly, as she explained me what is going to happen:

"So, slave, first day and already punished? Not a good sign. Anyway, maybe that is better, when I think twice. That will teach you the lesson immediately. You will see what happens when you fail to do your job properly. And you will also see what keeps my guards fit. As you see, all of them and myself are wearing those heavy riding boots. On my mark, ladies will line up and kick your balls. Including me. That is a good practice for us and you will suffer. The lady that manages to drop you to the floor will get the privilege to torture you until you faint. Then, you'll be brought to your shithole to rest. Did you understand, slave?"

"Yes Mistress, please forgive me, Mistress, I...".

"Too late, slut! Ladies, start lining up... now!"

The boss was first to kick. She looked at my scared face, laughing, taking a good stand, swaying her boot. I closed my eyes, knowing what would come. I heard her boot swooshing through the air and... miss... She laughed again and I realized it was just a tease. I was shaking like a willow as she repeated the same drill again, this time the tip of her toe barely touched my cock, but that was it. She laughed even louder. She took a stand again, just to kick and then stopped and laughed... just to take another step and quickly, without any warning, finally deliver the real thing to my balls - a solidly strong kick. I screamed immediately and the ladies started to laugh. But I kept standing on my feet, knowing what would come if I fall down. Mistress Amanda was the next, she gave me a very cruel kick that almost made me fall, but somehow I survived. Four or five other ladies took their turns before a young, curvy girl got in front of me. From the chat ladies carried out with each other I realized she was new there and that her name was Ann. Her perfect, small, rounded body with wide-calf riding boots stood right in front of me. She took a nice position, moved her leg backwards and the toe of her boot hit my stomach instead of my balls. That was even more painful and I almost lost my breath, when her boss said:

"That wasn't that perfect, Ann... try again... you can do it better"

"Thank you, Ma'am".

She got back, this time a bit closer to me. Her leg moved even more and she finally did it right. Even she was small, her chubby legs had enormous strength. Combined with those heavy boots, she managed to smash my balls in such a manner that I could not stand on my feet anymore. I dropped to my knees and my upper body followed, bringing me down to the ground like a house of cards. The Guard Commander was laughing, congratulating Ann for winning this little contest. She dropped me something. As I hardly opened my eyes, I saw my worst nightmare. Right there, in front of me, on the floor, I could recognize the cruel Mexican spurs with huge sharp rowels. Ann extended her right boot and Guard Commander ordered me to put the spurs on her boots.

"Now that Ann won this contest, she will execute the second part of the punishment. In that one, she will kick this slut with her boots, but she will also be allowed to use the spurs all over his body, until he faints. Ann, be merciless. And avoid kicking his head, we need him alive, to suffer".

I took the spur in my hand, opening it carefully trying to avoid the sharp wheels, I put the strap around Ann's boot. I already knew how to do it properly, so I managed to fix them quickly. When I was done, I kissed Ann's boots, begging her for mercy, but she didn't have any. I felt a hard kick in my shoulder first, followed by several strong kicks in my chest and stomach. She was mostly using the toe of her right boot. Amanda came there to teach her some tricks and then things started to get even worse. First, I got a huge kick with the full inner side of Amanda's boot. Ann used the outer side of her left boot and my body was fully shaking. And then, the nightmare starts, when Ann kicked her spur right into my butt. I screamed, but the spur started to cut my butt and thigh all over. As I tried to escape, a lady kicked me back, closer to Ann, making me available to her monstrous devices of torture. At the moment when her spur approached my balls I was on the edge of consciousness. As my skin was bleeding, I could see Amanda and Ann getting above me. They started to kiss each other, unzipping their pants at the same time, squatting slightly over my semi-conscious body and they started to pee. Their hot, salty piss caused the pain on my wounds to become so bad that I couldn't take it anymore. From that point I was completely blacked out.

I must have slept for 2 full days. I could feel aches and wounds all over my body. After several days of recovery I was brought to Lady Catherine again. I was extremely glad to see her, my eyes were crying of happiness. She started very slowly with me. In the first weeks, she gave me only simple assignments. The only difficult part she kept was my toilet duty, but she managed to train me to drink her piss properly. In the end, I was happy being her toilet. And Sylvia was using me as well, from time to time.

I became a complete slut, addicted to the Slave Farm.

And I love every moment of it!