Herb Quest Pt. 01: Prisoner of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come now chattel, use your hands and mouth to prepare me" he ordered. She didn't want to obey but she knew that if she was ever to return home, she would have to do this to survive.

Alice unbound her hair, the long blonde tresses falling past her shoulders. She crept closer and then hesitantly took hold of his grey shaft with one hand. It was fat and heavier that she'd imagined. She brought her other hand to his cock as well, slowly jerking it. The giant made a sound, if it were a human, she'd have said he sounded pleased, for his kind she wasn't sure. She spat on the palms of both hands for lubricant and continued to rub and jerk the grey monster's cock, feeling it respond quickly to her touch. It swelled and hardened, sticking up like a short sword, a blade of flesh fully sixteen inches long and as thick as a young woman's forearm to her mind.

He had told her that her had taken the herb as she had done, maybe there was a chance the pleasure it brought would finish him quickly? Alice recalled how her first lover had lasted barely a minute once she had taken his pale thin cock into her mouth. Would the giant finish and leave her be if she sucked on his cock?

He was too wide for her mouth; she would have dislocated her jaw to take him inside. However, she was able to run her lips over the head, using her tongue to lap at his warm grey flesh as she did so. A small glint of precum had appeared at the tip of his penis and Alice inadvertently licked it up as she pleasured him with her mouth. The effect it had on her was heart stopping. Her pussy, already damp, now quivered in expectation and she found herself desperately trying to coax more of the fluid from his cock.

She pressed her body closer, the long cock splitting her big breasts as she used all of herself to get him off.

"Your stories about the sweet nectar of the Gods, they actually spoke of the semen of giants. Now you know this truth."

Alice hated it but she could only agree with him, the taste was incredible and she needed more of it. She hated this foul creature, this killer. But hatred or not the need to taste his sperm, to orgasm, to mate, was high on her now. Damn herbal drug!

The giant pressed a hand against her body, pushing her flat to the bed. Had she the will to resist she couldn't have matched his strength and the need instilled in her by the mating herb had robbed her body of all resistance.

He pressed a finger against the opening to her pussy, sliding it in one knuckle deep, then two, then all the way. Alice came and came hard. She opened her mouth to scream and croaked instead, her breath robbed from her lungs as he pushed and pulled his finger in and out of her. In length and girth, it was a match for most cocks she had taken prior to this. She dreaded and desired the moment he would use his own huge cock on her.

That time was now. The giant removed his finger from her overheating pussy and positioned himself to enter her properly. Alice raised her hands to the headboard of the bed, bracing herself, her legs were raised back as she couldn't manage to spread them enough to allow his body between them.

With one hand he clasped her two ankles, raising her hips slightly off the bed. His other hand guided the monstrous grey skinned cock to her pussy. As just the head butted against her she began to panic.

"Please no, please, it won't fit"

"It will fit" he said "it will fit and after you will never crave another save that of my kind"

He pushed the head inside her, her pussy splitting and spreading for it. There was no pain, the drug had robbed her of that though she knew her body was being forced to accommodate something massive. No pain but oh gods the pleasure.

The giant had paused, just the head of his cock inside her, a scant inch of giant flesh in her human pussy. He paused but Alice's body had no patience. She bucked once and then again, trying to get more of him inside her. He laughed at her attempts and pushed another inch inside, her pussy scrambling and pulsing to adjust to the invasion of flesh.

Alice came again, loving and hating this feeling. She wanted to spit in his face, to claw his black eyes from their sockets with her fingers, to hump his body until he came deep inside her.

He pushed another inch inside, then another and another.

"Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks" she moaned.

He began to fuck her then, slow thrusts that caused her large breasts to heave up and down on her frame. She mewled in pleasure, like an alley cat in heat.

"Gonna kill you one day" she gasped aloud.

"Maybe, but tonight you will please me" he said, no hint of anger in his voice from her threat.

"Yes, uh, yes, please, you, now" she moaned, each word dragged from her lips by a thrust from his hips.

He buried more of his flesh inside her and then rose from the bed, the helpless woman impaled on him and orgasming as he stood upright.

Alice had no idea how much of his cock was in her, it could have been half or all but she was stuffed and too scared to ask or look. The giant, almost twice her height, now used his hands to raise and lower her on his shaft as he stood upright in the center of the room. She seemed to be having an orgasm every fifth stroke or was she just constantly cumming, Alice wasn't quite sure. Sweat was running off her in rivulets now, her face was beet red from the exertion of being used as a giant's sexual plaything, a human toy that he was using, fucking to the point of collapse.

She felt his cock swell inside her and then a new sensation as his orgasm broke, his semen flooding her packed pussy. Alice could feel it escaping, squeezing out past the entrance to her pussy as he continued to bounce her body on his cock, erupting inside her all the while. The panic she felt was not from having a giant mating with her, it was that too much of his intoxicating sperm would be lost to her, that she wouldn't get to consume it all.

He strode back to the bed, depositing her on it. Alice tried to rise, to grip his cock and lick it. The giant didn't give her the chance, he stepped back, moving to a small table for refreshment. She slumped onto her back, her two hands reaching between her legs, returning to her mouth coated in his cum. Alice began licking her semen-soaked hands clean.

Chapter 4:

The giant took her again an hour later. This time on all fours. The third time it was Alice who initiated it, slithering over his body, using her large soft white breasts on his cock to harden him before climbing onto his shaft and riding him. His size made it difficult and ungainly, reminding Alice of her uncomfortable journey on horseback to the encampment. However, she persevered, bringing him off a third time, his cock jerking out its load of semen across her breasts and belly. Alice alternated between rubbing it into her skin and scooping it into her mouth.

He slept at that point; his snores almost dainty given his bulk.

Alice lay still alongside him, disgusted by her own actions, her cravings.

'Stay Alive' she heard Mill's command in her mind.

Satisfied he was deep asleep she slid from the bed to the floor. It was still dark outside but dawn couldn't be far off. It was the best time to attempt a break out, typically sentries were at their least effectiveness at this hour.

She grabbed her clothes up quickly, throwing on tunic, breastplate and breeches in less than a minute. She carried her boots in her hand as she crept down the stairs, only putting them on her feet when she stood outside.

Alice took a minute to orientate herself and then she was off, keeping to the shadows as she skirted the buildings scattered on the valley floor. Twenty minutes later she was slipping out past the unfinished stockade wall, the few Goblin sentries more interested in watching for someone approaching, not someone leaving.

Alice ran and ran until the sun began to rise in the east. She kept heading south, trying to reach the woods, to reach shelter. Two hours after dawn she was in sight of the tree's but behind her, faintly, she could hear the sounds of pursuit.

The edge of the wood was now behind her, her pace slowing with the difficulty of moving through woodland and the exhaustion of the long night of sex and hours of running. Alice could also feel the effects of the drug leaving her, the thoughts of the giant who had fucked her were no longer exciting her as before, now disgust was winning over lust. The other indication the drug was losing its effectiveness was the pains she was feeling. Still just dim shadows on the edge of her consciousness but growing more substantial all the time.

She started looking for a place to hide, eventually deciding that scaling a tree and lashing herself to a branch was a risk she needed to take. She needed to rest, to sleep but there wasn't any cover on the ground.

Alice found a group of trees together, their interlocking branches offering a screen from anyone looking up, the lower limbs of one tree offering a passage up its trunk. Once she had pushed herself up almost thirty feet, Alice couldn't see the ground clearly anymore so she judged herself to be safe enough here.

She reached inside her tunic to unwind the cloth from around her chest. Her hand touching the bare skin of her breast reminded her that she'd left it behind in her rush to escape. Without the cloth to secure herself to the truck, she took off her belt instead, tying one leg to a branch, praying it was enough to keep her from rolling off the tree limb in her sleep. Finally, she allowed exhaustion to take hold of her and she passed out into a deep dreamless slumber.

The high-pitched baying of the wolves woke her. Alice jerked slightly in fear before her common sense took hold, her hands dropping to the tree to steady herself. It was well past noon given the position of the light streaming through the woods canopy, maybe nearly evening. She looked down at the ground, her view was still obscured but she could definitely discern movement below.

"I know you are up there Chattel"

The voice of the giant turned her blood to ice.

"My friends are fine hunters, trackers. So good of you to leave behind a scent for them to follow."

Alice thumped her head against the tree trunk and weighed up her options.

She could remain silent and unmoving and hope the giant believed his dire wolves were wrong and move on.

Unlikely, he sounded too confident.

She could throw herself to the ground, better to die than be taken prisoner again.

No, she had information that was needed and she had an order to follow, 'stay alive'.

Alice freed her leg and slowly, painfully, began to climb back down to the ground.

The giant wasn't happy.

"I don't like having to chase my property down, especially from my own bed" he had greeted her as she dropped the last few feet to the ground.

There were three orcs with him, one moved forward to bind her hands together. The other two waited alongside the four dire wolves that had been used to hunt her down. The largest dire wolf barked in its language towards the orc tying her hands. He shrugged and then began to pat Alice down for concealed weapons in obedience to the alpha dire wolfs instruction.

The orc shoved her forwards, towards the north, and Alice began to walk back slowly towards captivity.

After two hours of silence and with the sun sinking ever lower the giant called a halt.

"Well, we won't get back before dusk so we might as well camp for the night."

He barked out ordered in Orcish, the three orcs efficiently began laying out a rough camp, gathering firewood, throwing up a lean-to shelter.

As his followers set camp, the giant passed a water skin to Alice.

"Drink, I don't need you too dehydrated to travel."

Alice silently took the proffered water and drank deeply, coughing as the warm water hit the back of her throat.

"When slaves run, we make sure it's just the once" the giant said as Alice drank again.

She nodded; she had known the risk of recapture. A badly broken and reset leg would be a huge deficit for any future escape attempt but regardless she'd be trying again.

"Still, you are a good fuck. It would be a shame to damage you badly" he continued, "maybe there is another way a lesson can be taught"

Alice remember the older slave talking about escape, how some who attempted it were crippled and some were... he had broken off his narrative then, in horror. What was this creature planning?

Soon the fire was going, the leaping flames keeping the darkness at bay as dusk settled on the woods. The three orcs had pulled over some logs that served as seats for them and the giant, Alice forced to sit cross-legged on the ground, her hands still bound at the wrists.

The alpha dire wolf padded over to the giant and soon they were conversing, Alice half following as the giant chose to answer in the common tongue that the dire wolf clearly understood even though it couldn't quite speak it itself.

A questioning growl from the alpha earned the response "Not this time" from the giant.

Another question and the giant answered "Yes".

Alice took another drink from the water skin, her mouth dry with fear, losing track of the conversation for a time.

There were growls and barks from the other side of the fire, the other members of the pack engaging with the giant.

"Yes, one night, with the sunrise it returns to me" the giant stated, he made a chopping motion with his hand and the baying from the three wolves ceased.

Alice suddenly found herself being hoisted upright by one of the orcs. He untied her hands. She started to rub at her wrists where the cord had bruised the skin but her hands were slapped aside and the orc began to roughly remove her clothes.

'So, this was it' she thought, 'my punishment is to be a sex slave to an orc.'

The orc was quick. He had Alice's tops off, loosened her breeches at the waist and then simply pushed her so that she fell on to her rear. Then the orc simply pulled the breeches off of her legs, over her boots.

While he was stripping her, the other two had been hammering pegs into the ground beside the fire. Alice was dragged over and each hand was tied to a peg, leaving her naked on all fours before her enemies.

The giant squatted before her. He shook the half-drained water skin before her eyes.

"The only mercy I could offer you" he said, "more herb to help the experience pass... pleasurably"

He stood up and went back to his log bench by the fire, soon joined by the orcs.

But if the orcs were sitting over there. . .?

"Chaaattalll" the dire wolf's long tongue mangled the word but it was clear enough to Alice as was his intentions.

The dire wolf circled her, Alice twisting to keep him in view as much as she could. He padded out of her line of sight, directly behind her. His breath, hot panting breath, she could feel it on her skin of her ass, the sensation moving lower as his head dropped in line with her pussy.

As the first puff of air from his panting hit the damp outer folds of her pussy, Alice knew the drugged water was having an effect. Her stomach roiled with the horror of what was going to happen but south of her stomach her body was betraying her, moistening in anticipation.

"Chaaattalll" he growled again, Alice pulled against her bindings, seeking to fight, flee, fuck... she didn't know herself.

"Chaaattallll... biiittcch" it growled, Alice's body responding weirdly, the horror retreating from her mind, the lust coming to the fore. She rotated her hips, seeking to entice him.

The dire wolf pushed its muzzle against her pussy, she heard him snuffling, drawing her scent in deeply. A moment later he added taste to the senses as his long rough tongue lapped at her, scouring her juices from the folds of her labia.

"Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks" she said, then added "Yes, Chattall is your bitch"

She could hear him huffing behind her, short panting that she knew with a certainty was laughter.

The giant must have made the dosage in the water extra strong because Alice was horny now, despite the creature behind her, despite the audience of the giant, orcs and dire wolves, she was in need, in heat. She rocked her hips, juices literally running from her soaked pussy, only to be scooped up by the beast behind her as it once again began to lick her.

Alice orgasmed as the dire wolf worked its strong tongue inside her, she gasped in relief, the orgasm proving a vent to the maelstrom of desire building up inside her. Every touch, even the cool night breeze on her flesh was bringing her pleasure. Her nipples were swollen and aching, her pussy just on fire, even her mouth felt strange, her full lips swollen like the nipples and filled with an aching need.

The dire wolf growled something, it was too quick for her to understand, nothing of the common tongue in it. From the fringes of the firelight the giant called out a translation.

"Drak wants to know if you submit, are you willing to admit you are his omega. If just for tonight."

She knew the last part was the giant's words, not Drak's.

"Yes, I am your omega, mate with me, I need to be fucked" she whimpered.

He moved over her, his long legs sufficient to clear her kneeling form, he padded forward till she could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

"Chaaattalll, biitcch" he said as his pointed cock speared inside her.

He thrust at her ferociously, his pounding motion rocking her back and forth. Her large heavy breasts swinging beneath her as she felt him work himself in deeper and deeper with each shove of his large cock.

It wasn't as long nor as thick as the giant's had been but it still filled her tight pussy to the brim.

At first the orcs had hooted with laughter, watching another human slave being broken on the cock of one of their savage allies. Their laughter slowly died away as they watched the scene before them. None of them had ever before witnessed the look of pure abandonment that Alice now wore on her face.

When she had become a soldier, she had thrown herself into the life, striving to be the best, her goal to avenge her brothers. Now impaled on the alpha's cock, grunting in pleasure at his thrusts, she had again dug deep inside herself, harnessing her will to the task ahead. She would fuck the alpha, his beta, the pack entire. She would fuck the giant, the orcs, all of them if she had to. She would fuck them, submit to them, beg them for their cocks, their cum. Then when they thought her broken on the pleasure, she'd cut their bastard hearts out and pound their bollocks to pulp!

She felt his paws shift, climbing onto her back, the nails cutting into her flesh as he sought better purchase.

"Bollocks oh fuck, oh Gods, oh booollloooccks!" she drew out the last curse as she felt his knot hammering against her slit, trying to force itself into her. She had taken his full length.

She curled her fists around the pegs in the ground, Drak was ravenous for her body, his wolf cock pounding her harder and harder until she dropped her head to the dirt, howling out in extasy as she came once again.

Alice threw her hips back at him, her lust unquenched despite the orgasm still surging through her. She felt the knot again, pressing against her. Her body moved instinctively, submitting to Drak completely as his knot worked into her, stretching her pussy still further. Tied now to him, Alice screamed aloud as she first felt the knot swell and then his cock as it spat its scalding hot venom inside her. She collapsed under his weight and the pleasure. The dire wolf licking sweat from her skin as it waited for the tie to end. Eventually the knot subsided enough for him to withdraw.

The next wolf in the pack hierarchy approached her. She rolled half on her side, unable for the moment to rise to her knees. The dire wolf began licking at her engorged nipples causing Alice to whine softly in pleasure. As the speed of its tongue increased, she began to beg.