Herb Quest Pt. 01: Prisoner of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, release me"

"Why?" the giant asked.

"Chaaattalll" came the response from Drak.

"I need to touch myself, touch my owners, want to be a good Chattal, a good bitch."

A swiftly wielded knife freed her hands moments later. Drak took a position at her head, possessively. His beta continued to lick her nipples and breasts with something approaching obsession.

The orc who had cut her bonds grunted at Drak who answered him imperiously.

The orc began lowering his own breeches, revealing a hard thick black cock. He took a knee to bring Alice's face level with his cock.

She looked up at the cock and stretched her hand out to touch it, the beta dire wolf moving lower down her body, a tongue lick sliding across her clit.

As she guided the cock towards her hungry mouth, Alice's eyes glittered as they took in the knife, dropped and forgotten in the grass beside the kneeling orc.

Stay alive. Survive. Escape. She would have her revenge.