Prisoners Dilemma 01

Story Info
"Resistance fighter" Alex is taken prisoner.
2.8k words
4.39
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up" a soldier growled as he dragged Alex to her feet.

Stumbling, she struggled to comply. What else could she do? With nowhere to run, there was no point in a struggle. Not that she had the strength or energy for it anyway. Beaten, zip-tied, blindfolded, and then tossed on the hard floor of a bouncing truck trailer where she rode for God knows how long, had sapped it out of her.

"Move," He jabbed what felt like the barrel of a gun into her back. It wasn't very many steps. Maybe 50 before her boots stumbled from the dirt into concrete. A buzzer sounded. Some sort of alarm she guessed. Another 100 or so steps and the gun was then placed at the back of her skull.

"Kneel," the bastard barked.

This is it, she thought. They weren't going to allow her the decency of a death out in the open where her friends might find the remains. Some small bit of closure for her family. No, they were going to execute her here. Just another nameless body in a mass grave.

But then the cunt had done something she hadn't expected. He cut her hands free and removed the blindfold.

Alex found herself kneeling on a dingy green linoleum floor. Two other women were on her right. Though the one furthest had dried blood caked around her hairline, neither appeared to be combatants. The one next to her, a pretty blond perhaps in her early 30s or late 20s, was even wearing a goddamn dress and heels. Sympathetic civilians? Alex guessed.

"Ladies, do you know where you are?" the soldier asked with a grin. Alex noted that he was certainly a cocky shit with that AR15 of his pointed at them.

The two other women shook their heads, but Alex remained still. If she was being honest, this was largely out of fear, but she liked to tell herself it was also habit. As a rule of thumb she never dignified condescendingly stupid questions. And, it was obvious none of them knew where the fuck they were, hence the god damn blindfolds.

Of course this nonconformity immediately singled her out.

The soldier had raised his brow. "It looks like we got a smart one here." He positioned the gun's barrel directly in line with her forehead. "Tell me sweetheart, where do you think you are?"

"I don't know."

He'd snorted. "Then why didn't you answer me?"

"I just assumed you were about to tell us."

"Well you certainly are a smartass, but don't worry, we'll get that sorted out." He'd then paced several steps toward the blond girl, locking eyes with her. "This, ladies, will be your new home. Behave and you may one day get to leave. Don't and you'll get to leave a lot sooner. Though, I promise if you choose that route you won't enjoy how we say our final goodbyes." He winked at Alex.

Two more soldiers then entered, each carrying sets of metal cuffs and manacles.

"Now ladies," the cocky one wielding the machine gun continued. "We do like keeping our residents here comfortable, and I can promise you these are far more comfortable than the zip cuffs. If you will each stand up one at a time, my friends here will get you situated. Decide to be difficult; we're more than happy to give a fresh set of the plastic style. Your choice."

The woman with the bloody scalp stood first, though with great effort.

A concussion possibly? Alex surmised from her unsteadiness. To be fair it could have just as easily been a combination of dehydration and low blood sugar, a potent combination Alex herself was succumbing too. She just prayed her own gate would be sufficiently steady when they finally got around to her.

The two soldiers were actually quite gentle with the bloodied woman. One of them even grabbed her shoulders to steady her, while his companion moved on to the blond. Still steady on her feet, she seemed in best shape out of three of them. No visible bruises or cuts. Though Alex knew that didn't mean a whole hell of a lot. The gun butt to her back and multiple kicks to her ribs were easily concealed by her shirt. From the neck up, she probably looked nearly as good as this girl.

Unlike the first woman, who was now being half-walked half-carried through an ominous pair of metal doors to their right, once shackled the blond girl was made to kneel again. Then it was Alex's turn. Though getting up took her longer than usual, she was grateful to find her balance steady and the man efficient at his job. And, in a matter of seconds she too found herself kneeling again. With his task done the soldier quickly left through the same doors as his companion and the bloodied woman.

Alone with his captives, the cocky gun-wielding asshat smiled. "Don't worry ladies. Your turn with the doctor will come soon enough."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? They weren't seriously torturing that poor woman now? What would they even get out of her? Alex very much doubted the lady could maintain the coherence for speech more than a few minutes. All the same, she listened out for her screams. Thankfully none came.

Twenty or so minutes passed before the metal doors once again opened, and the two soldiers returned.

"Your turn blondie," said the cocky cunt with a wave of his gun.

She briefly locked eyes with Alex. Desperate for something to say, a simple nod was all Alex could muster. She told herself that words would have been bullshit anyway. What was she supposed say? Everything was going to be okay while they sawed off the woman's fingers?

They ended up taking their time with her. Alex couldn't be sure for how long. All she knew was that her knees were killing her by the time the soldiers returned.

"Now you, smart ass," the cocky shit announced.

Stiffly, Alex rose to her feet. Let's get this fucking over with.

The two soldiers led into a surprisingly sterile looking exam room where she was greeted by some fucking giant Dr. Mengele. Towering over her by more than a foot, the bastard had to be at least 6'4". Mengele, or Dr. Roberts based on the black embroidery stitched across the breast pocket of his scrubs, grinned at her.

"Care to tell me your name, honey?"

Alex shrugged. Might as well. "Alex Munez"

She knew she wasn't a high profile target. It was doubtful she was even on their radar. Perhaps they'd even do the decency of informing her side that she'd been taken as a POW. Though, she questioned whether she actually fell within this purview. Did she really count as a combatant when yesterday was the first time she had ever intentionally fired a gun at another person?

Roberts nodded as he scribbled on his clipboard. "Resistance fighter." It was more so a statement than a question.

"I guess."

"I'd say killing two of our boys with little more than a bolt action certainly qualifies you." He then looked her up and down and gestured to the exam table. "Care to take a seat for me?"

Alex obliged, reasoning that given his lack of assistants to hold her down, it was unlikely they were planning to torture her, at least for the time being.

Roberts peered at her from over his clipboard, as he scribbled another note.

"You're very compliant."

Alex nodded her head nervously. "Should I not be?"

A smirk began to curl at the edges of his mouth. "No, compliance is what we strive for around here. I see no problems releasing you into general population. After I'm done looking you over of course."

He then set the clipboard down, and gently pressed a couple of fingers against the bottom of her right ribs. Alex immediately tensed from the pain.

"Tender," he noted to himself. He then hooked several of his fingers under the bottom hem of her shirt.

"What are you doing?" She was surprised by the unevenness of her own voice.

Without warning Roberts ripped the grimy thing over her head briefly allowing her to see just how much blood had caked into back of it. He then pulled it down around her wrists, where it got caught up on the cuffs.

"You've bled quite a bit," he stated the obvious. "And it looks like you'll need some stitches." He then walked over to a cabinet and grabbed some supplies.

"They don't give you much of a budget, do they?" she prodded, noting the strangeness that he was doing this himself instead of the nursing staff.

Roberts shrugged. "Prison clinics aren't high priority. Now can you lay face down on your stomach for me?"

This time Alex was slow to comply. This was in part due to the pain of moving any part of her torso. However, she was now also acutely aware of the vulnerable position it would put her in, especially with her hands still cuffed. On the other hand now with only a bra for a top, she did suppose it afforded her more modesty. And, she also reasoned it was in her best interest that he had as much stability as possible, as he threaded a needle through her skin, assuming that was what was actually about to happen.

With her finally in position, her arms and cuffed hands stretched above her head like some sort of belly-flopped diver, he approved: "That's a girl." Then he immediately proceeded to unhook her bra.

"What the fuck!" Alex reflexively jerked to the side, eliciting a sharp jabbing pain in her ribs. "Fucking shit!"

Roberts caught her shoulders to steady her. "I need to clean it. Can you remain still long enough for me to do that, or am I going to need to call someone in here to hold you down."

"Maybe just warn me first before you take any more of my fucking clothes off."

He chuckled at this. "Modest are we?"

"Fuck you."

"There it is," he replied dryly as he pressed a wet cloth against her upper back, and began wiping. The antiseptic stung against Alex's broken skin, and she could smell the swimming-pool halogen smell of iodine.

"I was wondering when I was finally going to meet the ungrateful little bitch underneath. Now, I'm going to give you a local anesthetic, because I don't want to deal with your squirming. Sound good?"

"Go ahead asshole." Alex did know better than to egg him on, but they were beyond niceties at this point.

In return Roberts didn't warn her before jabbing her with the sharp insect-bite of the lidocaine needle in her lumbar. This was then followed by several minutes of his pinching and pooling, which she imagined was him working the needle through her torn flesh. Alex then heard the sticky peeling of adhesive bandages being opened, and felt tape being pressed onto her skin.

"All done," he announced, stroking his long fingers up the small of her back. Alex swallowed back the acid rising in her throat. With the wound addressed, there was no more pretense. There was nothing he needed to attend to now. Only what he wanted to. The question now was how far was he going to take it? She closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. She needed to keep a clear head.

He paused at her neck, and gently wrapped fingers around it. Thankfully he did not squeeze. He then crouched down, placing his lips mere inches away from her ear.

"I still need to examine the rest of you?"

Alex did not reply. She was too astonished that he was stupid enough to place his jaw in range of her elbow. As a physician he should have realized with her hands cuffed in the front as they were, she could easily land a blow, which she did.

"You fucking bitch!" Roberts' grip slipped from her neck as he tumbled onto his ass.

Meanwhile Alex painfully rolled off the opposite side of the table and onto her feet, her bra sloppily shimmying down her wrist as she went.

Weapons. She scanned the adjacent cart for surgical tools, and saw the pair of scissors he used soaking in a small vessel of alcohol. But Roberts was already back on his feet, and lunging for them would put her in his reach.

"What's the plan here, honey? What exactly do you think is going to happen, if you walk out of here like that?" he asked, nodding to her bare breasts. "You know what, go ahead if you like. I'll give it one minute before you are begging me to let you back in."

Alex hated to admit he had a point. All the same she kept her distance. Perhaps she couldn't leave this room, but she certainly wasn't going to surrender to him either. Roberts took two long strides, immediately closing the space between them. Alex for her part shuffled backward bumping into one of the cabinets attached to the wall. Roberts smirked.

"You can't run from me sweetheart. I don't think you could even without the chains on your feet." He then snatched her left forearm in vice-grip, and proceeded to drag her stumbling back to the exam table.

"Let me go you goddamn creep!"

"Keep shouting and I'll call a couple of orderlies in here. I'm sure they'd be happy to assist."

"Fuck you," she sighed in resignation, as he pulled back atop that abominable precipice.

Roberts rolled his eyes before releasing his grip. "Lay back for me please. Don't make me ask twice."

Acutely aware there were no other options, Alex did as she was told. Roberts clicked his tongue. "She can be reasoned with." He then grabbed her arm and gently pulled it along with her cuffed hands over her head behind her. Alex heard him open a drawer and then the jingling of chain lengths.

"Should've done this earlier," Roberts commented as he secured the chain to the table and her cuffs. He then reached for the scissors and finally cut off the bra and soiled shirt clumped around her wrists. The shirt he tossed in what Alex could only guess was a biohaz bin, but her now strapless bra, he set on the cart with the scissors.

Next he removed his gloves, apparently no longer concerned with proper medical hygiene, and with both hands he grabbed her tits. Instinctively, Alex bucked against the table causing sharp pain to shoot through her chest and upper back.

"Shit!"

"Easy there," Roberts commented, as he proceeded to massage around the soft fatty base and slowly work his fingers up toward her nipples. "Your ribs are likely fractured."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Checking your breasts. Women are getting cancer younger and younger these days. Can never be too careful. You ever been pregnant?" Alex didn't answer. He was pinching her nipples now, squeezing them between his middle and index fingers. "I'm guessing not," he said more so to himself. "You know that's a risk factor? The hormones induce changes in the tissue that are protective. But I wouldn't worry about it in your case. That'll be rectified soon enough."

Alex felt her stomach drop. She didn't have an IUD, and she could think of few fates worse than being knocked up in this place. He grinned, her wide-eyed fear obviously not lost on him.

"What? Not the mothering type?" He finally let go of her breasts and sighed. "I suppose women like you typically aren't?" She then felt his hands at the hem of her waist, and then his fingers unfastening the long row of thick buttons fastening her pants.

"Don't."

Roberts simply shook his head. "I'm afraid a pelvic exam is standard upon intake." He then proceeded to peel her pants and underwear down to her ankles. Alex bucked and attempted to kick him, but was punished severely by her own body.

Roberts laughed. "Am I going to need to tie down your legs to keep you from hurting yourself?"

"Go to hell!"

"Right," he grabbed each of her legs just above the knee and pried them apart. "The less you resist, the faster we can get this over with sweetheart."

He clicked his tongue, taking in her semi-groomed pussy. "Guess I don't need to ask if you're sexually active. But I am curious on average how many men does a little whore like you open her legs up for each night?"

"Why does it matter? You'll never be one of them."

He shoved two of his fingers between her folds, pulled them out, and wiped the dampness on her thigh. "That wet little cunt of yours suggests otherwise." He then grabbed a sterile swab from the tray and inserted it deep within her sex. "Think I'll wait for the STI results first, however."