All Comments on 'Prisoners' Revenge Ch. 01'

by PleasureBot69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Tale

Your writing style is superb. Your characters are well drawn and nastily realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like it? i love it

that was the best story I've read in a long time, I can't wait for the next part please don't leave us hanging too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree

It's pretty good, especially the escape attempt. It gives a small twist. Please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More public humiliation please

I love the part when she i mad to humiliate herself in front of the door. Now that they have photo's - more public humiliation please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was fantastic!!!

Looking forward to more. Thanks for the story.

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

Wow what a great story. Keep it rolling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not very smart criminals

They are leaving a lot of physical evidence in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree With Previous Comment About Not So Smart Criminals

From a standpoint of the place where this takes action. No way would a cop end up going it alone. There are layers of agencies that have specific ways of dealing with kidnappings. So the actions for the cop, including carrying a gun she knows will be useless makes no sense. As to the bad guys, agree with the comments about their not being too smart but the cop herself may have acting even worse.

This is a story where you feel like you are hearing a recording. There is so much talk. It seems more like a showcase for writing skill than about the heart of the matter. It would have been better to jump into the action and then do flashbacks. These characters are more like doing a play with all of these references and song and dance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous