Prisoners' Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the knife, there was no time to fix with the bonds. Racing to the window, Veronique flung it open, and stuck her head out to see if there was anything there to catch her sister's tossed body, should she push her out. Just a dumpster. That would have to do. With more than a few grunts of her own, the uniformed female officer picked her sister up - with a surprised squeal from her - and pushed her out through the window.

The door was smashed open, and the men came racing in, as Veronique lifted herself up and over, falling -

- no, she wasn't falling.

Her leg was being held! She kicked back, once, twice, with the unheld leg, until someone grabbed that too, and she was dragged bodily back inside, her ribcage feeling like it was being torn open against the metal windowsill, crashing to the ground. She heard the window close above her. A boot crashed against her head.

The lights went out.

***

When she awoke, she felt as though she had been beaten long and hard, and been decapitated. She could see her left hand, and with an effort, could twist her head to see her right hand. Where was the rest of her body?

Officer Carne found herself incapable of turning to see properly. Wait! She knew what this was - stocks, as one of the criminals had mentioned. Her head and hands protruded through the wooden device, which closed down to isolate those parts from the rest of her body, which was splayed out behind her. It was not very high off the ground, so it was painful to remain in this position, her rump up in the air, her upper body forced down near the stinking carpet.

It was hard to move her legs, because she heard a rattle that indicated that they were chained together - probably because the stocks were fairly light, if durable, and could presumably be moved easily. But she did manage, and she became certain that she was still dressed. Well. That was something.

Ahead of her was a wall. Just a plain wall, whitewashed, with just a few words written in red ink: OFFICER VERONIQUE CARNE WORSHIPS COCK, and a picture of her face (roughly, at least) with her lips pursed around somebody's penis. It was rather vulgar, of course, and Veronique sealed her eyes and quietly prayed to detach herself from this horrible predicament. She reminded herself - you haven't been molested yet. Just poor Jennifer, but I think she's a little bit experienced. You haven't even shown any skin. Dave will be here soon. Maybe it's been hours. I feel like I've been in this damned thing for hours - my legs are tired. God, help me. Help us.

"Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink, Who justify the wicked for a bribe, And take away justice from the righteous man..."

A voice behind her said, "you really love your Bible, don't you?" Ike?

Veronique said nothing. There was a bawling cry from one side of Veronique, but she could not see what it was, until Jennifer was suddenly dragged into view, pulled along by Uncle and Jack, obscuring the graffiti. Her waist to her thighs was rather wet, and some lather was left along them - she had been shaven? As Veronique looked away, she nevertheless processed that the girl had been shaved into a 'V' shape of pubic hair.

"Better look, watch good," came Larry's voice from one side. "One of you is going to get gang-banged. You, or her. We don't care. She's already had some fun, and we'd prefer you - "

"Then why haven't you raped me? I've been out cold...isn't that what you fuckers want, a defenceless woman to molest?"

"Why, Veronique! Vulgarities from the noble officer? Constable, is it?"

"I'm a sergeant," she snappily responded.

"Well, Sergeant Carne, we don't like vulgarities. We'll wash out your mouth with...well, not with soap, let's put it that way...we'll wash it out good, if you give permission. And it's simple. Give permission...no, beg for it...or your kid sister gets fucked good and hard in all her holes. More than just that vibrator. You gave us quite a fuss with having to drag her out of the dumpster. So you'll also get a good spanking. Naughty girl."

Veronique hung her head - the most natural position for it, given her present condition. She glanced up. Jack's calloused hand was feeling around her pubic mound, and his fingers were pushing into Jennifer's pink pussy, two at a time, slipping in and then crooking in a shape like a beckoning finger. Jennifer was moaning: "no...no...", and was of course being ignored. The ogre Uncle just held her steady, kissing her neck lightly. Jack became more forceful, finger-banging the young fiancée.

"Okay!" Sergeant Carne suddenly cried. "Okay, you win! I'll...I'll do it!"

"You'll do what? Tell us precisely," demanded Jack, not even slowing in his masturbation of Veronique's pretty sister, really going at it. "Tell us everything you're willing to do, item by item."

"I'll suck y - I'll give you oral sex, vaginal sex, whatever. Just wear condoms. You might have AIDS."

"Did you almost say 'suck us off', Sergeant Carne? That's filthy language. Extra spankings for that!" Larry enjoyed being the lecturer, and let his hands slide under Veronique's uniform shirt, along her toned back, feeling around, sneaking around like a snake set loose across her body.

The finger-banging slowed down, and Jack drew out one finger, so just a single digit continued the abuse of the poor, sobbing, forced-to-stand girl. He glanced at Carne. "Okay, we're listening. Go on. Although you can forget about condoms...you want to taste us, every last bit of us, and of course you want to have our kids, don't you? No, no...I joke. We'll cum on your skin instead, on your uniform, your face...whatever. So go on."

"Well, what about diseases?" Veronique fiercely demanded. "If I die..."

"Then it's better than your sister dying of the same thing, isn't it?" barked Uncle, as though disapproving of Veronique's selfishness.

"I said, fucking GO ON!" shouted Jack.

Ike nodded, coming into view from the side. His erection swung in the air. Veronique paused, shocked by the sudden appearance of his dick in her vision - an oversized eight inches of hard cock. She knew from sex education that the average was not quite six inches, so even being experienced, she was startled, wondering if it would hurt. Ike shook it at her, as though threatening her with a nightstick. "You heard him."

"Oral sex...anal sex, if that's what it takes. Whatever. Everything."

"The good Officer doesn't have much imagination," laughed Larry, his face coming into view from the right, but mercifully ceasing his stroking. "Repeat after me, and with passion. You'll suck our hard cocks 'til we blast your face..."

"I'll suck...your hard...oh God...your hard cocks, until you...blast in my face."

Larry, the most lascivious of the lot, ran his finger around her lips. "Such a dirty mouth. But it smells so sweet, of mint and...oh, your perfume is lovely. Hope I can smell it through the cum. Well, you'll also beg to be triple-penetrated by all of our dicks at once."

"I want you, please...I mean, sirs, please let me be triple-penetrated, by all your dicks at once." Veronique said this without passion. Ike struck her face with his erection. "Again. More seriously."

She repeated, this time focusing on 'penetrated' and 'dicks', and Ike sauntered back, contented.

Larry continued his list. "Beg to be titty-fucked until our cum runs over your chest. Beg to be like a puppy, eat out of a bowl, get fucked doggie-style, get videotaped begging for a gangbang...get eaten out by a whore...who knows, maybe play with your sister a bit..."

She repeated this dutifully, trying her best to sound sincere. Until she reached the end. "Hold on. That doesn't work. If my sister gets involved, especially with incest on the table, then it defies the point of my volunteering to this. I'm only volunteering to avoid her getting touched."

Uncle laughed. "Too late for that." He scratched at his pants, right where his balls would be. Tossing Jennifer over his shoulder, he took her out of sight.

Ike said bluntly, "here's the logic of it...you know I love logic. If you are the own fucking around with your sister, making her into a little fucktoy, then one - she won't get our diseases, if we're diseased. Two, she won't get pregnant, unless you just drip that much cum over her tight pussy. Three, you can control it, so she won't get hurt or bruised, like by us..."

Veronique shivered at the implications - after all, she would not be granted any such protection.

"I guess I just have to trust you," she said slowly and sadly, "you sons of bitches. You'll burn in hell."

"If there is one," smiled Larry, never one to contemplate heaven or hell too extensively, "you'll be there for being such a tramp for us."

"Yup," agreed Jack, "hell is for evil people, and their whores. See you there."

"It'll be fun," chimed in Ike. "Well, you begged for so much to happen to you, let's just start off slow. Let's get you hot. Then your performance for us will be so much more...enthusiastic. Larry, you are the master, right?"

Larry eagerly vanished from view, going behind Veronique. Ike knelt down in front of her, so they were eye-to-eye. While she waited, he smiled at her, a rugged gargoyle, he looked at if carved by an aggressive hand, from granite. He gazed into her eyes, leaned in, and began to nibble at her lip in a little, gentle kiss. "C'mon baby, this'll be fun. The fun you missed in university. This all could have been so much more private, just you and me, you know? All your choices, coming back to haunt you."

Veronique's attention was jolted back to reality, when she felt someone fumbling at her belt, and her pants were eventually drawn down. "Oh, momma," Larry said, feeling at her panties, rolling her fingers down her long, tough legs - legs that could curl two-hundred odd pounds at the gym - and squeezing at what he deemed his favourite places. "No more knives in here, right?" he laughed, toying at her boots. He let the pants bunch up around her ankles, and blew hot air against her hamstrings, and then up to her crotch from behind.

In front, Ike was just staring at her face, waiting for her to react.

There was nothing yet, of course. Her face was stoic, tolerant, uninterested. Ike did not like this. He went behind her, and she heard a Sharpie being unclasped. "What should we write? Brainstorm!"

"Officer Cunt!"

"Veronique Cockgobbler!"

"The Cum Vacuum!"

In the end, it was resolved that "COCK HERE" should be written with an arrow pointing to her ass, and "ANYTHING HERE" should be written on her belly, pointing to her quim. This was written in big, block letters in red across her skin, her shirt being variously tugged at for these purposes. Eventually, Uncle tossed the knife Veronique had brought over to Ike, who simply tore open the uniform shirt, letting it crumple underneath her in a pile. Now she simply wore lingerie, black bra and black panties, dry as though fresh from a laundry room, perhaps a little sweaty. Certainly unexcited.

"The spanks first, the pleasure later," said Larry, and began to slap her ass quite firmly. It was not as though the panties were any protection, and his firm palm crashed against her toned ass again and again, one and two, left and right. SMACK. SMACK. Veronique bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. He hit really, really hard. SMACK. SMACK. "Bad girl gets twenty spanks, ten per cheek!" Larry declared. He continued on, Veronique's face furrowing up in displeasure. When it ended, Larry declared, "my, these are some rosy asscheeks!" before tearing off her panties in a single swipe of his hand, to better reveal his handiwork.

Ike was scooting underneath Veronique, and she felt hands across her breasts, before her bra was rudely, roughly torn from her body, letting her moderate-sized orbs fall free, gravity pulling them towards Ike's licking lips. He tightened his lips to a tiny vacuum, and sucked her left nipple good and hard, twirling his tongue around the nipple generously, while Larry began to lap at her ass, forwards and between her legs - towards her pussy, though not reaching it by any means. The suction on her fine rack began light, but rapidly became determined, as though the Brit wanted to get milk from her or something. The now completely nude police officer let slip a brief moan as the two worked in tandem, teasing her towards arousal. Though they had not even started yet.

Since Veronique's face was untended to, Jack approached, dropping his pants. "She did promise," Jack chuckled, and he lowered her police cap onto her head, patting it a couple of times condescendingly. "There you go, officer. You shouldn't be out of uniform, you know. That's not protocol at all." He dropped his boxers as well, and his flaccid penis inclined slightly towards her. She had to stretch her neck to reach it, to her increased humiliation. Finally reaching it, she simply rolled it around on her tongue, unsure what to do, and certainly reluctant to do it. It tasted sweaty, even from this brief taste. "Gross," she spat, but pulled it with her tongue into her mouth, beginning to suck on the dick like a baby at a teat.

Meanwhile, the two other men were both under her chest, sucking at her teats eagerly. Both handling one breast, they sucked determinately with their mouths while one hand cupped the tit firmly, and one hand from each roamed around her taut and tight front muscles. Veronique felt herself aroused, despite herself, a kind of heat burning through her, a kind of tingling along her spine, and she suppressed the feeling as best she could. She focused on the cock in her mouth, which was becoming harder and harder. It was disgusting, tasting foul, mostly sweaty, and this was sufficient to turn her off - partially. Jack was apparently well-hung for his smallish height, and it was getting to be too much to hold all the cock meat in at once. This led her to slide back and forth on it, with her neck's limited flexibility. Sucking the entire time, she felt extreme shame wash over her as she gave this horrible rapist and mugger the time of his life. At his command, her tongue rolled along the underside of his unwashed penis, feeling its length. It seemed impossible that mere years ago, she had been arresting this asshole for raping a poor young banker woman - impossible that months ago, she had been declaring to a court that loved and respected her, that he should stay behind bars. The power had flipflopped. Now, she was his cumslut, nothing more. A sexual toy. "A cumrag!" Jack laughed.

Eventually, Jack grew bored of her sloppy, inexperienced performance. Grabbing her beautiful, loosened hair in his rough hands, he simply face-fucked the young officer, roughly shoving her up and down his long shaft. "Suck it, bitch. Suck it like there's no tomorrow. Oh, yeah, suck that fat cock, you stupid cumgobbling little tart. Mmm, tastes good, doesn't it?"

Veronique felt she had to affirm this lest she be punished further (though, wasn't all of this punishment?), and reluctantly made a grunting little 'yes' from below his waist. He laughed. Squeezing the hair all the tighter in his fists, he redoubled his efforts, really pounding her against his dick, and it slipped past some strange part of her throat, pushing further in, so that she was deepthroating his cock against her will, almost choking on it. Drool began to drip down his cock in rivulets, from her overstuffed mouth. This did not escape Uncle's notice. "God, she must find that tasty, man!" he laughed, leaning in from the side. "Look at her gulping it down. Is she deep-throating, man? Shit!"

Was Jennifer unguarded, then? Had she been secured? Was Uncle just a fool?

One of the men detached from her breast - which one was that? - and whoever it was, stuck his tongue into the cop's pussy, lapping up it like a hungry dog. Long, sweeping laps all the way up it, flicking against her clitoris just momentarily, before starting again from the base, slow just when she needed it fast, fast when she wanted him to remain focused on a point. The very paragon of a teaser, whoever that tongue belonged to, it belonged to someone who was a master of keeping someone on the edge, a master of teasing, of binding someone's attention entirely to their pussy.

"Virgin, nothing!" the mystery voice suddenly said, "there isn't any hymen here. Care to explain, missy?" It was Larry, Ike still pulling hard at her breasts, now using both hands to cup and toy with the hanging tits.

Veronique could hardly explain that she had lost her hymen a while ago during a rather vigorous training exercise with the mounted police. Riding on a crappy saddle was a great way to lose it, especially at the late age of twenty-six. By thirty, of course it was gone, virgin or not. She tried to explain a little, but Jack just held his cock deep inside her mouth, almost down her throat, so that nothing but a spit-frothing gurgle emerged. "Oh, I think she has an explanation. Maybe...she's actually a little whore for the whole police department?"

"Is that true, Sergeant!"

"Is that how you got promoted? You slut! Bent over your boss' desk, was it?"

"She's bent over well, now, isn't she!"

Jack suddenly pulled out of her. Confused, she looked up at him and he grinned down mischievously, still tugging at his penis with his hand, yanking the foreskin back and forth from the helmet of the penis. Groaning, he leaned back, not even looking where he was aiming, and cum fired out of him in long streams, the first shot surprising her and catching her in the left eye, the next firing onto her hair, then her cheek, and then two more pulses firing over the wooden stockade, to crawl down beside her.

"Move over then, Jack!"

The third penis to enter Veronique's view was similarly impressive. Uncle was well hung. Between seven inches of Jack, eight of Ike, and this ten-inch monster (long and thin like a salami), she had faced down more than two feet of rock-hard cock. Infinitely more than her naïve and sexless life before this night. Uncle liked to play around, and he let his cock drift around her face, under her nose - "Sniff it!" he demanded, and she complied, finding it had its own smell, a gamey smell but at least relatively clean - across her forehead, spreading Jack's thick cum around her face in traced patterns.

Finally, Uncle jammed it into her mouth. He must have coordinated this with the criminals behind her, on the other side of the stockade, because she suddenly felt a hard cock enter her pussy at the exact same time, so that her cry from the second dick was muffled by the gag of Uncle's massive rod. The new penis was not very long, but it was the first one ever received by Sergeant Carne's tight cunt, so it felt plenty big to her. In fact, the sum total was thirty inches of penis, if one were to do the math: a lot for one girl, especially with her utter lack of appetite. That said, her appetite had been growing with all the teasing going on, as the dick in her mouth had not proved very satisfying, and finally having something inside of her was almost a - relief?

She could not pray out loud for it to stop in one smooth chain, for Uncle gave few breaks for a prayer, but what she squeezed out between plunges of the great rod into her mouth was: "Does it seem good...to You that You should...oppress, That you should ...despise the work of...Your hands, And smile on the...counsel of the wicked?" Uncle enjoyed this, being a sacrilegious fellow, and grinned at the others over Veronique's bent and stooped head. When she finished, the prayer taking a good full minute to complete due to his controlling her breathing, he simply said - being of simple wit - "who would despite the work of Larry's hands? Or Ike's?"

The thrusting became vigorous at both ends, and she became winded by the constant pulsation from both sides. It was just too much. Even the five-inch dick in her pussy felt like it was stretching her, tight as her pussy was, and it kept thrusting away crazily. In her hyperactive mind, a mind that was suddenly and inexplicably (to her) horny, despite itself, despite all its intentions to be clean and pure, to resist these devils, she had visions. Visions of being filled with cum, of coughing it up, of being plugged up by dicks so that when they all fired together, there was nowhere for it go and she drowned in it.