Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah starts the academy. Brit waits for her at home.
4k words
4.75
7.9k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Early in the morning, long before sunrise, Sarah was awakened abruptly by her alarm. As she grabbed her phone to disable the sound, she quickly realized she was alone in bed.

Where is she? the brunette wondered, as she painfully forced herself from under the sheets. She then noticed a pleasant smell in the air, causing her to follow her nose to the door. What is that?

Sarah came to a complete stop when she got to the kitchen. The sight of Britney at the table with plates set out forced her to rub her eyes. "Why are you awake so early? You never wake up this early..."

The blonde gave her an annoyed look and responded, "I couldn't sleep knowing you are starting today. Instead of lying in bed, waiting for your alarm to go off, I decided to make you breakfast."

"Since... when do you cook?"

"I know how to cook," Britney responded, rolling her eyes. "Just because I always order food doesn't mean I don't know how to cook."

Sarah looked at the blonde suspiciously before walking over to her plate. "Well... what did you cook?"

Britney looked down at the plate before looking back up at the brunette. "What does it look like? Eggs... duh!"

"Just eggs?" Sarah asked, looking at her plate, confused. "I've never had a plate full of eggs, but I appreciate the effort."

"Well, what did you expect me to cook with them?! I don't know how to make bacon. I'm not some kind of Michelin Star Chef!"

"That's okay," the young woman said with a chuckle. "You did a really good job. I'll put some bread in the toaster. Do you want any?"

"Ugh, why didn't I think of that?" Britney groaned.

Before Sarah moved in and started cooking for her, Britney would normally order out. It had been years since she attempted to cook a meal, but she was too nervous inside, knowing Sarah was starting the academy that day.

Much to the brunette's surprise, the blonde had set out her clothes and even grabbed her equipment for her. Sarah found the behavior cute. She felt like a little girl whose mom was helping her get ready for her first day of school.

"Do you have everything?" Britney asked, handing Sarah her backpack.

"I think so. Thank you so much for helping me this morning. It was really sweet of you."

"I'll be relieved when you make it home safely..."

A blank stare came over the young brunette. After a long pause, she responded, "Brit... I'm just starting the academy today. I'm not going out on the streets to fight crime."

The blonde shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. "I don't know the difference between all this stuff."

"The academy is kind of like school. It's totally different. You have nothing to worry about."

"Whatever," Britney said before handing Sarah a grocery bag. "Here, I made you lunch too."

"Oh, I already packed..." Sarah started, before realizing the frustrated look in Britney's eyes. "Actually... I forgot to make myself lunch. What did you make me?!"

"Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..."

"With grape or strawberry jelly?"

"Grape..."

Sarah smiled and put on an excited face for the blonde. "That's my favorite," she said before giving Britney a kiss on the lips.

"Have a good day," Brit quickly replied, kissing the brunette back.

Before walking off, Sarah chuckled to herself. "I never thought you would make such a good housewife."

"Oh, shut up!" Britney yelled, before rolling her eyes again. "I'm only doing this today because I'm nervous. Don't expect this ever again."

"I won't," Sarah responded with a giggle. "But I do appreciate it."

The blonde watched as Sarah walked to her car. Staring at her in the academy uniform, she couldn't help but notice how good the brunette's butt looked in her tight pants. Biting her lip, she started playing with her hair before watching Sarah drive off.

Exhausted from not being able to sleep, the blonde got back into bed, hoping she would feel better now that she saw Sarah off. Much to her surprise, her worries had been replaced by a new thought that was now keeping her awake.

Why can't I stop thinking about her in that uniform? she wondered, squirming around in her underwear. I've seen her naked, or in sexy panties so many times. Why do I want to touch myself at the thought of her wearing that uniform with me?

Due to all the punishments she had received from Sarah over the years, she always viewed her as a strong authoritative woman, but seeing her in that uniform shined a new light on her fantasies. She probably isn't into that stuff anymore, but it would be so sexy if she gave me a spanking in that cop uniform, Britney thought, reaching into her panties.

As the model rubbed her clit in a circular motion, she began letting out little whimpering moans. God! She'd probably think I'm so juvenile getting off to this, but I can't help it!

Thinking back through their long and crazy history, Britney began fantasizing about all the catfights and punishments they experienced with each other. I'd be so embarrassed if she knew I was doing this, she thought, spanking her own ass as she continued to masturbate.

The sillier she felt, spanking herself in bed as she masturbated, the more it brought back the humiliating feeling that used to arouse her so much. Before she knew it, she was experiencing a large orgasm, rocking her body as she fantasized about Deputy Sarah punishing her like the bad little girl she was.

The blonde model was left there in bed, panting heavily from the intense experience. As she closed her eyes, she thought to herself, I have to see her in that uniform when she gets home, before finally drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

.********************

Only a few minutes had passed, and Sarah had already met several of her academy mates. However, she didn't really have a favorable impression of any of them.

All the men attempted to portray themselves as alphas, listing off their accomplishments and telling the others why they would make great law enforcement officers. It was a trait in men that Sarah had never been attracted to.

Much to her surprise, the women were just as bad. It's not that Sarah didn't like alpha women; she considered Britney an alpha. However, they presented themselves much differently than the prissy blonde.

Just like the guys, all the women that were close to Sarah's age tried to present themselves as badasses. She had to do everything in her power not to roll her eyes as the other girls explained how tough they were.

Eventually, the class coordinator came in and instructed everyone to introduce themselves individually. As Sarah listened to her classmates, she suddenly became lost in her own thoughts.

I like that there are a lot of people here around my age, she thought, letting her eyes wander around. But I don't really think I like any of them. This isn't my type of crowd. I think I'll just try to lay low and blend in. I don't want to do anything that makes me stand out, or else I might have to interact with these people more than I want to.

As she continued to strategize about being boring, her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her instructor. "Excuse me, Ma'am. It's your turn to introduce yourself."

"Oh, sorry!" Sarah replied before quickly jumping up to her feet. She then introduced herself by announcing her name and age, before telling everyone what she studied in college.

As of room stayed quiet, the instructor gave her a weird stare. "Did you hear the instructions I gave out? You were supposed to name something interesting about you after introducing yourself."

"Oh... I thought I did..." Sarah mumbled, looking confused. "That's why I told you about my college..."

"Oh, come on, Ma'am," the instructor said, shaking his head. "A lot of people go to college. That's not an interesting fact about yourself. Now, there has to be something more interesting than that."

It wasn't like Sarah to have performance anxiety. She had always played sports at the highest levels and she did well on all her academics. However, being put on the spot suddenly left her frozen for some reason.

"Uhhh..." she continued to stumble, as she looked around at her classmates. All of a sudden, Sarah noticed some of the girls snickering at her, leaving her with a strong desire to prove them wrong. Without thinking it through, she blurted it out the first thing that came to her mind. "I'm dating a lingerie model!"

Every single person in the entire class's eyes popped wide open as Sarah heard gasps from around the room. Even her instructor didn't know what to say, causing him to stumble over his words.

As reality dawned on the young brunette, and she realized what she had just revealed, she began gritting her teeth, frustrated at herself for ruining her own plan. I just told myself I would lay low and go unnoticed! she yelled in her own head. Why the hell did I have to go and tell them that!

Suddenly, a young brunette sitting with a group of girls began laughing loudly. "I don't believe you!" she yelled as all the others quickly nodded their heads in agreement. "You don't seem like that type of girl. You seem more like the prom queen type."

Once again, without even thinking about it, Sarah blurted out, "I actually was the prom queen of my high school." She then quickly covered her mouth with her hands before dropping back into her seat. The brunette wanted to slap her forehead after revealing yet another fact about her that was sure to gain her unwanted attention.

As the class continued to stare at her, gasping at her personal accomplishments, the young brunette placed her head on the table, red with embarrassment. Why didn't I just tell them I played volleyball?

************

Later that day, Britney found herself at a lingerie shoot with her friend and coworker, Melina. Due to the company launching a new line, the store needed photos of the new merchandise being worn by the beautiful models.

As much as Britney loved showing off her toned body that she had worked so hard to achieve, her mind was elsewhere on that day. Although she was a fan of the black frilly bra and thong set she was wearing, it was Sarah's outfit she couldn't stop thinking about.

I wonder if she'll still be wearing that academy uniform when she gets home, the blonde thought to herself, as she waited for instructions for the next set of pictures. How do I tell her I like that outfit without coming off too immature?

Trying to get her head in the game, she began looking at herself in the mirror, checking out how sexy she was. However, as she looked at herself, the only thing she could think of was Sarah. Maybe if I wear this outfit for her, she will agree to keep her uniform on for me... I think that's a fair trade. I am a model, after all. She should consider herself lucky!

Unfortunately, Britney knew there was a chance Sarah would find her wishes childish. Furrowing her eyebrows, told herself, There's only one way to guarantee seeing her in that uniform again today, and that's to get home before she takes it off.

Without warning, she made an announcement to everyone, blurting out, "I can't stay much longer! I have somewhere to be, so let's hurry this up!"

The photographers and Melina stared at the flustered blonde, confused. "You need to leave early?" one of the staff members asked.

"Yes, I do," the blonde model replied, putting her hands on her hips. "Is that a problem?"

"What time do you need to leave?"

"Well... it just so happens my girlfriend started her new job today. She said she would be home around five-thirty, so I'd like to get home earlier than that so I can be there for her.... for moral support..."

The entire group, including Melina, stared at her before rolling their eyes. The photographers just shook their heads before going right back to work, pretending as if they didn't hear the young blonde's demands.

Frustrated from being ignored, Britney folded her arms as she complained, "You know... I do a lot for this company! I usually just keep my mouth shut and do what I'm told, so the one time I make a request, it shouldn't be a huge deal to you all!"

Looking around, Melina realized no one was up going to say anything to the spoiled model. With a deep breath, she approached the blonde said, "Brit, just calm down."

Britney shook her head, appalled that she wasn't being taken seriously. "Why are they ignoring me?!"

With a sigh, Melina looked at her watch and explained, "Because it's only eleven... It's awfully early to be asking to leave before five."

"Oh..." the prissy girl responded, looking at her phone for the time. "Well, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew..."

"I've never seen you this eager to get home. Do you have something planned?"

Red in the face, the blonde quickly responded, "No!"

Melina shook her head, knowing Britney was lying. With a deep breath, she looked the blonde in the eyes, and said, "One more thing... This isn't the one time you've made a request. You always make requests."

***************

Just as she had hoped, Britney got back with hours to spare before Sarah returned. She found herself pacing back and forth in a t-shirt and panties as she anxiously awaited the arrival of her girlfriend.

When Sarah finally got home, the blonde had to fight off a smile as they greeted at the door. "How was your first day?" she asked, trying not to look too excited.

"Long and boring," Sarah responded, walking past the blonde.

"Where are you going?" Britney asked, biting her lip as she stared at the brunette.

"I'm going to change into more comfortable clothes. I've been dying to get out of this uniform all day."

Quickly, Britney scurried in front of Sarah before she could get to the bedroom. "You want to take it off right now?! Maybe we should eat dinner first, yeah?"

With a confused look, Sarah raised an eyebrow and responded, "Yeah, but I can take off my uniform before dinner, right? Besides, I'm going to be cooking. Might as well get comfortable."

"Hmph!" Britney pouted, puckering her lips in an attempt not to frown in front of her girlfriend. "Okay, fine..."

The tired brunette looked at her blonde girlfriend, noticing her attitude was even worse than normal. "What's wrong, Brit?"

"Oh... nothing..."

Rolling her eyes, Sarah let out a sigh and explained, "You know, you have the worst poker face. It's painfully obvious when you're upset about something."

Looking almost offended, Britney put her hands on her hips and fussed, "You don't know that!"

"The entire world knows it," Sarah said with a chuckle. "Now, just tell me the truth. I've explained this to you before; you're not going to get what you want if you don't ask. Now, you clearly don't want me to take off this uniform. Just tell me why."

"Ugh, fine!" Britney groaned, shaking her head. "I know we're supposed to be more mature than we were when we were eighteen, but I just can't help missing some of the stuff we used to do. I want to prove I can handle a real relationship, but I also miss the times we would catfight and spank each other."

With a light chuckle, Sarah approached the blonde and smiled. "Oh, Brit... Is that what this is all about?"

"Don't laugh at me!" the young model yelled, completely red in the face. "I'm very mature for my age..."

"I'm not making fun of you, Brit... I miss that stuff too..."

"You do? But... we're too old for that stuff, right?"

"We're past some of it... Like, we don't have to pretend we hate each other anymore... And we don't have to deny we have weird fetishes together... But I think there are ways we can still explore the things we miss from the past."

"You do?" the blonde asked, twiddling her fingers as she looked down. "How would we do that?"

Getting a little red in the face herself, the brunette explained, "Well... I have some physical tests coming up. I was thinking we could workout together, sometimes, and maybe we could even have some practice wrestling matches."

Britney's face lit up as she became intrigued. "Wrestling matches?"

"Yeah... Maybe not an all-out brawl like we used to have... but I figured some exhibition matches might help me with my strength and endurance, in case I ever get into a real scuffle."

"I can help you with that," the model said, nodding her head fervently.

Then, as they stood close to their bed, Sarah got inched closer and placed her hand against Britney's crotch. Rubbing her gently, she continued, "Maybe I can't humiliate you the way I used to, because you know how much I like you, but we can always role play."

"Role play?" the blonde asked, suddenly moaning from not only the pleasure of being rubbed through her underwear, but from the intrigue she had in Sarah's ideas.

"For example... What if I was a deputy, wearing my uniform, and you were a bad girl who needed to be punished with a spanking?"

Growing increasingly wet, Britney let out a loud moan before asking, "How did you know... I wanted that?"

"It's pretty obvious," the deputy responded, smiling as she applied more pressure with her open palm. "Why else would you wear such sexy panties for me? You must know how spankable your ass looks in them."

The prissy blonde let out a little giggle as her cheeks got red again. "I guess you caught me red-handed, Officer. A naughty girl like me needs to be punished..."

Grinning from ear to ear, Sarah sat on the edge of the bed before placing her hot girlfriend over her lap. She rubbed her bottom for a few seconds, sensually preparing it for the punishment she was about to inflict.

"Oooh!" the spoiled blonde let out, as a first smack landed plush on her right cheek. Aside from the playful slaps she received while they had sex, it had been years since she received a good spanking from Sarah.

Before she could even turn her head to see how dominant the brunette looked, she was graced with an equally hard smack on her left cheek, causing her head to pop up as she let out a loud, "Ow!"

"Aww," Sarah teased, rubbing the spoiled blonde's tender cheeks. "You whine so loud, but I know you love it when I'm rough with you."

"Oh, please, Officer, don't spank me any harder than that!" Britney responded, squirming over the lap of her dominant brunette.

Tugging on Britney's long blonde hair, Sarah provided several harsh smacks to the bubble butt of the girl she cared for so much. It brought back so many hot memories, spanking her former rival as she struggled over her knees.

Every smack was harder than the last, causing Britney to yelp in pain, louder in louder. It had been so long since she received a proper spanking from a woman with a strong hand like Sarah.

"Is this what you had in mind?" the brunette deputy asked before moving Britney's thong to the side. Slowly inserting a finger into the model's soaking wet pussy, Sarah asked, "Did you fantasize about me giving you a thorough search as well?"

After such a firm spanking and display of dominance by her strong girlfriend, the pleasure Britney experienced from being fingered was overbearing. She let out a high-pitched moan before looking back at the deputy, desperately.

As Sarah stared back into Britney's blue eyes, she took her finger out of her girlfriend's wet pussy and placed it into her own mouth. After sucking off all the blonde's juices from her finger, she furrowed her eyebrows and announced, "I think I taste a hint of something. Looks like I'm going to have to dig deeper for a closer look."

"Oh, fuck, that's so hot!" Britney moaned as Sarah stripped her of the rest of her clothes and placed her on the bed. Now completely naked and ready for her girlfriend to have her way, she squirmed around, begging, "Officer, please have mercy on me!"

Sarah retied the long, dark strands of hair that had fallen out of her bun before positioning herself between Britney's legs. Spreading the blonde wide open, she pressed herself down before forcing Britney's wrist to the side.

12