Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the blonde closed her eyes with heavy anticipation, she was quickly enchanted by the sensation of Sarah's warm tongue gracing her sensitive clit. She moaned hard while her eyes rolled back. She tried to squirm around, but no matter how hard she fidgeted, Sarah held her firmly, not allowing her to escape the intense pleasure.

"I don't think you're hiding any drugs in here," the new deputy teased, smiling as she looked up at her girlfriend's face. "But I just really like the way you taste, so I'm going to keep licking you like a lollipop."

Lying flat on her back, Britney began wailing to the sky as Sarah tamed her sensitive clitoris. Eventually, the arousal she got from their newfound role-playing game was too much, leaving her on the edge of an orgasmic explosion.

Just when the blonde was about to erupt, Sarah drove a finger inside the desperate woman's pussy, and began stroking while sucking on her clit. She left her naughty girlfriend screaming as she experienced the biggest orgasm she had in years.

Just because Britney was left cumming from the intense session didn't mean Sarah was done with her. The brunette continued eating the blonde out, holding her still with her finger hooked inside.

At the top of her lungs, Britney squealed over and over, experiencing one orgasm after another until she couldn't handle anymore. Sarah didn't stop until she knew the blonde was completely exhausted.

When Sarah finally finished, Britney was left panting heavily as she tried to recover from the series of orgasms. Her girlfriend stayed in bed with her for a few moments as she caught her breath, but when Sarah tried to leave, the blonde immediately whined, "Where are you going?!"

Still a little exhausted herself, the brown-eyed woman answered with a smile, "I'm going to cook dinner, remember?"

With a sudden jolt of energy, Britney quickly scrounged on the floor before grabbing her phone. "No need! I'll order delivery!"

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Sarah asked with a chuckle.

"Because you're not done with me, Officer Sarah!" the blonde frantically responded. Despite her exhaustion, Britney did not want the role-playing session to end. "The food will be dropped off at the door. We can grab it whenever we're ready. But until then... I think I need to be punished a little longer. I promise I can handle it!"

Sarah continued to giggle as she joined Britney in bed. Lying beside her hot girlfriend, she placed her hand on the blonde's bubble butt as they shared a kiss. "I think I'm going to enjoy punishing you all night."

Nodding your head with eager approval, Britney kissed her back before responding, "Uh huh! I need it! I've been a bad girl for years without learning my lesson!"

The young couple enjoyed themselves that night, not only discovering the nuances of their mature relationship, but also rediscovering the things they used to love doing with each other. Although there was electricity every time their spirits clashed, this was an extra special night neither woman would ever forget.

12