All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

This is a great beginning if you're writing a series. If this is one and done, then I'm a little bit disappointed. I'll give you 5/5 for now, but if more installments fail to eventually appear, I reserve the right to change my vote.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19628 months ago

Can't wait to see where this leads us! Cheers. Frankie.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

That was quite a long build up for exactly no sex (I don't count a teenage make out session as sex)! Three stars.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite8 months ago

Even for a serial, one page is too short.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

As always, you have a way of making the emotions feel real, and visceral. I hope this story has a less uncomfortable end than many of the recent ones, but a great start.

AverageBearAverageBear8 months ago

You have a great way with words. The story is disappointingly short, but you gave us fair warning by giving it a chapter number. I'll take quality over quantity. Looking forward to the next installment!

BridgekickerBridgekicker8 months ago

Perfect introduction. Short and sweet, literally and figuratively. I have a feeling Krissy is going to be fun.

Sparks722Sparks7228 months ago

I'm liking this beginning and I'm looking forward to see where this goes!

One little point though: Romeo + Juliet was Leo and Claire Danes, Titanic was Leo and Kate. Saying this as somebody who has this exact scenario in high school in the late 90s.

breadbaron555breadbaron5558 months ago

Dawww this was sugary sweet, I liked it!

GanyRGanyR8 months ago

That was genuinely funny, I loved it. Especially Steve's outburst and the way your character described how he looked at and chased his "mouse".

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkz8 months ago

This not gonna be the end right?

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Too short, felt too incomplete to be called a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There’s a lot of potential for this and I’m definitely excited. I can see it going many ways after a few more chapters and Krissy exploring more. I hope we don’t have to wait 2 weeks for the next part however. This one was too short for that

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkitten8 months ago

Great start! Please don't leave it hanging :)

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Great start!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please tell me that you get all the way to "5th base" with this gorgeous, religiously repressed, blond bombshell!!! It could be a secret that she has actually indulged in the fantasies others may have had about her, even females. Certainly not in this first encounter, but maybe another time when her house is otherwise empty. That Krissy is having romantic/sexual encounters in a "safe" home environment could certainly fuel Krissy's sexual desire. Imagine her being constantly reminded of this liaison every time she's in the basement, especially if this room is now her bedroom, like sleeping on that couch. I have such high hopes for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was too short!!! I love the concept, I can visualize this story so easily. I am hoping for more parts soon! (At your own pace, art takes time). Lovely work as always.

Habs4everHabs4ever8 months ago

Have been waiting for the new series with bated breath and it does not disappoint. Excellent so far.

DrShankensteinDrShankenstein8 months ago

Claire Danes, not Kate.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

"Krissy was in the store by herself, eyeing the new release wall like it had done something rude to her."

LMAO - I loved that description!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

"Once Krissy realized that I wasn't messing with her, and really meant to be polite, she was able to move on and wander around the store. I did my best to give her space, but I won't lie, I tracked the beautiful blonde girl like she was an enemy submarine."

LMAO.. okay, I'm thoroughly enjoying this story for your great descriptions.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start of the story. Funny as well, I loved it. I hope this doesn't turn into one of your lifewreck stories ;-) Everyone needs a happy flow sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I never thought i'd see Messiah college and Harrisburg written into a story on literotica, but here we are... now I got to read through to see if you mention Carlisle too! Good story so far, main character is amusing hearing inside his head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok so I came to write this the moment I saw mention of Messiah. I live near and know a ton of people who went there and lemme say corrupting a Messiah kid is so fucking spot on lmao.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

I would venture to say that, every year, there are multiple examples of what is going on with Jake and Krissy; just because a person is Christian does not mean they are not 'human'...God KNOWS our humanity, and gives us the means to "resist" temptations...WHICH WE, LIKE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, fail at sometimes.

It appears to me that Krissy has come to the realization of her humanity...with the desires that come with that...THIS is going to be so much fun to see where this is going...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!

FIVE**5**STARS...!!!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES