Pristine Love in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out a bedsheet and blanket, spread the blanket on the floor, and got ready to lie down. Neha also seemed to be doing the same. But she seemed to remove her shirt and pants. Silence ticked, and we heard the sounds of nature outside. Nightingales warbled, on the hillside, barking deer barked. Far away an elephant made a roaring sound.

'Are you afraid, Maria?' she whispered.

'No, you know you are near me,' I held her hand.

'Poor child,' she kissed my forehead and ran her fingers in my opened-up hair. I was excited again.

'Maria, do you know when I noticed you?' she asked.

'At the professor's place of course,'

'No, in the canteen.'

'How come, I was in a deluge of humanity.'

'But I can sense when somebody looks at my breast with real admiration. I ignore the boys who jeer and lecherously look at them with lust. I ignore the girls who look at them with jealousy and even those who feast on them with longing. But I like those who look at them with admiration and love. You were one among the four girls who looked at me with admiration and love. And I spotted you.'

'That is amazing. So, was I your choice?'

'No, your guide chose you. But I had wished that you were the one to accompany me.'

She kissed me again on my forehead. I kissed her back. I kissed her eyes, her hair, her cheeks, her ear, her nose, and at last our lips met tremblingly. The taste of honey we had after dinner lingered in my mouth. Thus, the sweet duel commenced. We strained to explore the interior. I longed to go deep into her, to fuse into her, to be her. She was moaning, I told me that it was happening, the impossible was happening. We were riding the crest of a passion; a tsunami was raging. My hands traveled down, the pilgrims sensed the swell, the cleavage of the confines of the bra, the landmark swell of the breasts. My hands worshipped the deities. The breasts were exploding.

My mouth followed my hands. It kissed her hair deep, to savor the fragrance. It licked the sweat and salt of the sculptured neck. It made love to the shoulder bones. It moved down exploring the territories of paradise. I nibbled at the beginning of the swell. I left behind light bite marks. She was hissing and holding my head, her fingers ran through the thick could of my hair. When my mouth reached the nipple, she squealed. The nipple was truculent and in a fighting mood, stiff as a pebble. I kissed her, the nipple, and made love to her whispering, 'my goddess, my goddess.'

Neha sighed and kissed my head. I felt her quivering and moaning aloud. Her midsection was humping uncontrollably. Then she calmed a little.

'Pretty girl, you are strange. After many years I came from breast stimulation alone. From yesterday onwards my breasts have been screaming for your lips. The whole day my nipples had been protesting inside my bra. Oft I had found it difficult to hide my erection.'

She kissed me deep into the mouth. she was recovering after the ravaging climax. I slithered away, I needed an eternity to celebrate that perfection in flesh. I dived to her toes, I was making up for the disaster on the river. I needed compensation. I began to eat her toes, she breathed violently. Her chest heaved violently. I licked her shin and ankles, I could spend my whole life on her legs. I claimed the other leg and the process continued. When I advanced to the thigh section, for the first time I got her aroma. She was exuding the heady scent of a sacred feminine flower. Her thighs were smooth, as smooth as butter. I wanted to prolong my journey to my ultimate prize.

Her thighs were cool, soft, and strong. I nuzzled her gusset. The aroma was mighty and penetrating. It spread into my brain cells. She raised her hip impatiently and whimpered. I pulled down her panties and deep kissed the gusset. She laughed and kissed my hand. Her pubic region including the hair was flooded with thick honey. Like a starved lioness, I looked at the shrine in the thick darkness. My tongue knew better. I gulped up the sweet nectar, it was vaguely salty and had the flavor of many fruits. I licked her right from the anus to the clit hood. She was crying now. I wanted to prolong the feast. Like a skilled driver, I controlled her passions. When I noticed that she was tipping over the pinnacle, I would slow down. I kept on drinking the magic potion. At last, she held my face deep into her and screamed, please, please..'

My hands were busy squeezing her nipples, they are going to burst. Then the flood gates were opened, and the tornado was triggered. Her taut tummy was dancing into convulsions. I struggled to keep the nectar from spilling. The climax continued, she remained on the plateau for a full minute or two. I realized that I also had come, just by worshiping her. My thighs were sticky and slick. I offered my support to safely navigate her to the hard ground, by softly kissing and patting her. She kept on panting for some time more. Our lips were glued again. She licked her juice from me. Again, she was ready, I began with her hair and ended at the precious shrine. By the third orgasm, she was tired.

We embraced and kissed.

'Thank you dear, I am back to my youth. It was ages ago I had a maxi orgasm. Let me recover.'

We slept, listening to the orchestra of the feral night. Somewhere far deep at night, I found her kissing me. Very cleverly she undressed me and made love to my breasts. I was on cloud nine. My breasts cried out for more, I could feel them waiting to explore. Her exploration continued. I sighed when she nuzzled my pussy.

'Sorry, it is flooded and messy, ' I apologized.

'Thank you for that, I had been dreaming for this moment the whole day.'

Her experienced tongue danced inside of me. I heard her gulping down my juice. I rewarded her hard work with a series of climaxes. Then we realigned to 69 positions, and we talked. Whenever I wanted to eat her, she would come one top and vice versa. Many more climaxes followed our discussions too. Early in the morning, we slept like a log, glued to each other.

Much late in the morning, we woke up in each other's arms. It was pitch darkness all around. Usually, I would be frightened, but I was with my goddess. Because of the peculiar architecture, no reptiles can intrude into our privacy, and pitch darkness insulated us from possible peeping toms. We helped each other to put on the clothes. It was already nine in the morning when we got out, the chief lady offered us a warm drink. We went to the nearby stream deep in the woods. The stream had a series of waterfalls, in perfect seclusion. We brushed out teeth and eased into the waterfall. We removed our clothes and deep kissed under the umbrella of the falling water.

We washed each other and cleaned the remnants of reeking sex. It was ecstasy like the first couple in paradise. I drank the water fountain from her jutting breasts. She laughed. Then I suckled her toes again, and she laughed sweetly. Much later we came out of the waterfall and clad each other. We exchanged panties and bras, it gave a snug feeling of belonging. I wanted to wash her soiled clothes, she permitted. I kissed the inside of her pants and panties, I fondled the well of her used shirts. She would laugh and kiss me enjoying my pranks.

Back at the hamlet, the chief lady asked us whether we were sisters. In a sense we are, I said.

'You look alike,' she observed.

During the day we were busy, we studied in detail the traditional farming methods, the yield rate, plant characteristics, and rotation patterns. When the day was advanced, we went into studying the anatomical details. The anthropometry part had to be done meticulously. The proportions are insightful.

When the day gave way to darkness and the crescent moon came up on the eastern ramparts, the Kurumba boys came to us and informed us that they were going to arrange a get-together for us. There is an open space in the central part of the colony. We were holding hands and discussing many things under the sun. the proposal was exhilarating.

'Of course, that would be wonderful,' I said and translated their message. She also was excited.

The boys brought a dear barking deer to the ground, which they had trapped. Very skillfully they skinned it and sliced it. A fire was lit and all of us gathered around it. The chill of the night rained down. The stars in millions looked down on us and smiled. The eyes of the stars were moist with happiness for us. They danced their primordial dance and sang. My goddess recorded it all.

Then the chieftain requested my goddess to speak a few words. I had to be the interpreter. We stood together as consanguineous twins.

'My dear brothers and sisters, we are proud to be here to meet with these wonderful people, I come from thousands of miles away, and my dreams resonate with yours. Indeed, we should have dreams.

Over the years many agencies tried to develop you. I was appalled by the education system. Your children are taken away from you before they get familiar with their parents. They languish in the distant residential schools insulated from their cultural roots. Much later they come back home with an aborted education, as an alien in their own community, as an alien in the mainstream society.

But you have a glorious history of self-reliance and ancient wisdom. It will take many more decades before the world understands how advanced you are. On the night of Sivarathri, you take all the seeds to the temple at the foot of the holy peak, Malleswaran. You dance with the accompaniment of traditional drums and throw the seeds around the shrine. All of you from 189 hamlets do it, then you meticulously pick up the seeds. There is a wonderful science behind it. You shuffle and mix up the seeds. And thus, the yield will be better, and plant pathology will be better managed.

For many decades the Agri scientists tried to wean you away from shifting cultivation. You cultivate for three years at a stretch on a farm, then you move to another one. Only after eighteen years, you return to the original farm. This exactly eighteen-year rotation will suffice for the soil to recoup and replenish. So, the soil does not suffer from micronutrient deficiency. This truth is dawning on the scientific community by and by.

And you do not disturb the soil. You do not weed the farm. You sow the mixed seeds into the weeds. they do not grow in clusters, they are separated by weeds, thus the pests and pathogens cannot easily feed on them and spread. Also, the marauding animals cannot ravage the farm, because the plants are scattered.

Then you sow mixed seeds and thus it ensures manure circulation and food security. First, you harvest one crop, its stalk will disintegrate and melt into the soil. After three months, another species will be ready for harvesting, and after another three months, another species will be ready for harvesting. The cycle continues.

I am amazed by your ancient wisdom. But you are not alone, there are thousands of tribal communities in the world. There are many things in common. They do not promote the private property, they consider themselves as the children of mother earth and all have equal access to the blessings of nature. I can see you sharing everything. This primitive communism has inspired many activists and philosophers the world over. Among you there is no disparity, all are equal, men, women, and children, and nobody gets differential treatment. Nay, your women are privileged and respected and they control the scheme of things. The modern world will have to trudge miles and miles to reach you.

This traditional building architecture is marvelous. It is designed to keep you insulated from sweeping wind and reptiles. I am not sure how long the modern houses being built here will last. Also, the cement floor will be freezing cold, whereas your houses will be warm all through the year. You are right, they are not.

Working for wages was not a part of your culture. You did your duty as everybody does. The concept of money and the evils thereof entered your psyche much later.

Now you need money, you have been initiated into alcoholism, and money is needed. it is a classical vicious cycle.

You are fused into the mellowed justice of nature, yours is sustainable existence. I am anguished that elements of corruption are intruding from various sides.

I am grateful to you for offering us refuge. We feel very much at home and your kindness and largesse are much appreciated. Here there is no mine and thine, we are all together.

Thank you.'

The audience applauded.

They danced, men and women together in their primordial rhythm.

Then somebody asked me to sing a song. My goddess had a musical chiming sound, I was not confident.

I got up and spoke.

'My dear fellows, I cannot sing, I am not used to it. But I shall recite a poem I composed for a special one.'

They chorused their assent.

''I wish I were your child

My celestial refuge would be your bosom

Your breath my lullaby, your dream mine too

Your love my nourishment, your frown my chastisement

You would goad me across the travails of life

And nudge me across tribulations and strife

You would be my emotional safety valve

Like morning-glory, our days sprout and evolve

My guide you are, my god and my all

You would cushion my fall, when and where I fall

We would live our dreams, leaving the humdrum world

We would be oblivious of the seasons of life fleeting by

I would see the sunrise in your eyes

And the seasons of the year in your face

Our forfeited paradise in your bust

And my little world at your feet

I would feel the bluish strands of your silken hair

And read the poetry of life in your visage fair

I would let go myself in your divine care

And bask insulated from alarms and fear

Wars and pandemics, canards and calumnies

Would never bother us, the cosmos will be us

When our little day is done and night spreads its velvet mantle

Together we would flit into another cell, another existence

We would be one and the world would cease to be

I find it difficult to contain my love for you.

It is bursting at the seams to find expression,

it is screaming from rooftops to seek your proximity.'

Probably my verse went above their head. The applause was not enthusiastic.

Food was served on leaves. Drinks of various types came as side treatments. They offered very many exotic cuisines that we had no clue about. They had different tastes, flavors, and twangs. But we knew that they were good, they were from the woods, from loving mother nature.

The night had advanced, we retired to the sleeping cavern. The Kurumbas continued their merriment, some were using grass too.

We were horny like hell. As soon as we were in seclusion, we were on each other. I have never been so horny, nor was she. Both of us kept on coming and coming. Our breasts were on red alert demanding nonstop attention. I wondered what was happening to us. Every part of our anatomy was erectile and responding. We settled into 69 and devoured each other. We were insatiable and the entire body was tingling, the breasts were dancing on their own. Somewhere deep in the morning, we slept, quite exhausted. We slept peacefully. I was contented more than ever before.

'I love you,' I cooed in the morning into her ears. She opened her sweet eyes and kissed me. We hugged.

'Yesterday the devil got the better of us,' I smirked.

'Yeah, it was a benign devil,' she gathered me again.

We dressed each other and got out. The colony was still asleep, after a carnival night.

We proceeded to the stream. We ecstatically took care of each other, I loved to worship that nubile body. We looked fresh and rejuvenated. Also, we listened to nature's call together, we looked into each other and lovingly winked when we did it.

Back at the hamlet, the chief's wife was waiting for us.

'How was the night yesterday?' she smiled.

'Ecstatic,' I blurted out.

'Our drinks worked miracles on you,' she observed.

It was revealed that they had served us an aphrodisiac. When I translated the gist of the communication, my goddess was amazed.

Our data collection continued. The weather changed in the afternoon. It began to drizzle, hoary winds began to blow, and a thick mountain mist descended on the village. Visibility was poor. We retreated to our chamber.

'My goddess, I am not done with you. This morning I was thirsting for your rear end,' I whispered.

'You are enterprising, my precious,' she kissed me passionately into my mouth.

I undressed her in a hurry.

'Don't worry, we have time aplenty,' she tried to moderate my passion.

I kissed her from her hair to her toes. She was writhing in the throes of passion. I had mouthfuls of her honey. She was relaxed and spread out like a pliable doll, offering herself into my hands.'

I took a vial of wild honey from my pocket and meticulously and ceremoniously applied it to her anus and the hairy garden. She mewed in ecstasy. She raised her hips in anticipation. I sniffed her core, the cocktail of her honey and aroma with the wild honey was maddening. It took the first tentative swipe, she writhed and squealed. My tongue struggled to burrow deep into her, she stretched her thighs to accommodate me. A huge storm was building up, her body showed symptoms of a nuclear explosion. I struggled to hold her. She was writhing in mortal agony. She was straining on the leash to erupt and ease out. The pressure was building up. She cried for help, 'oh mother, oh mother.'

Then the explosion happened, the volcanic eruption. Lava flowed out copiously. I did not want to waste even a drop. She kept on writhing and mewling and was struggling to control herself. I ravenously licked her anus. At last, a violent spurt from the holy shrine hit my face, then she collapsed like a piece of cloth. For the rest of the afternoon, we made love. I celebrated the sacred feminine with all my soul.

While we were recovering, I whispered into the shrine, 'my goddess, would you permit me to call you mother?'

'Absolutely my child, absolutely,

She ran her fingers in my hair and pressed me to her core.

I kissed her pussy fervently, 'my mother, my sweet mother.'

'You are different, my child, you make love to me from the bottom of your soul. Your love is absolute and unconditional. I wish I was worthy of you.'

Much later she pulled me up and kissed me, 'would you like to come to Delhi?'

'How can i? Do you have a husband?'

'I have a husband, but I used him for procreation only, for recreation I need girls. We have a close-knit circle of dignified and highly educated ladies who are bisexual, gay, or facultatively bisexual. We discreetly meet and vent our physical frustration. But they do not have access to young beauties like you.'

'Let me complete my doctoral degree. Joining you is my cherished goal. I have been dreaming of worshipping and taking care of your breasts.'

'Come to Delhi, I can arrange a post-doctoral fellowship for you. We could work together.'

'That would be fabulous,' I kissed her, with tears in my eyes.

'At a later stage we could marry, first of all, I have to see that my children are settled, I have two lovely daughters.'

When we came out of the cell of lingering night, the hamlet was drenched deep in the rains. We had food and found refuge in each other. We made soft and gentle love, taking out time, and feeling every part of the beloved's body. We were not making love to the body alone, our soul, mind, and body were actively involved in the ritual.

The next day, we had our ablutions near the stream and bathed together as usual. Back in the cell, we changed. I chose the white shirt she had put on while coming to the village, my bra, my panties, and her slacks for Neha. She chose for me her used bra, used panties, and one of my cute churidars which defined my curves. We were ready to go back to the humdrum world of a busy life.