Pristine Love in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to our hotel room quite relieved. Our dress was flying about and falling into puddles on the floor. I gently lay mommy on the bed and kissed her deeply. Out tongues battled out valiantly. Then we were making love to the breasts simultaneously, with our lips. We heard strange female sounds from faraway places.

Her armpits with delicate fur had for many days been haunting me but did not get the right ambiance to make love to them the way I wanted. I pushed her arms upward and kissed the soft silken hair. She laughed. Then I applied wild honey there and licked. Her musk and honey synergized. Shortly she was writhing and slithering, calling me Priya. I switched to the other armpit and continued the pious ministrations. Her breasts twitched and her torso quivered. She had reached an advanced state of excitement, a point of no return. I was resolute to keep her on the plateau for long.

I applied honey to her breasts and she shivered in anticipation. I licked the entire surface of the blessed twin mounts, and she was in an ecstatic stupor. My honey treatment was tried on her toes, and she was repeating, 'my Priya, my Priya.'

I bathed her hairy paradise with honey and dived into it, like a heat-seeking missile. In the electric light I could see her clitoris, I kissed the engorged nub. She was going to have her first orgasm on the hotel bed. She grabbed the sheets as of drowning. She was readying for the fulmination. I worked ecstatically and her anus triggered another climax.

I licked up every dreg of nectar from her thighs and the opening. After three climaxes she was struggling for air and to take control of herself. When she recovered, mommy got up and lay me on the bed on my back. She placed a pillow under my head and kissed me with a mischievous grin. I knew what was coming. She kissed my nipples and sat on my chest and placed her thighs on either side of me. I was thrilled by the most enchanting vision unfolding. A full-blown female flower was just above my head. The aroma was just sweet. She collected my head and guided me. She came deep into my mouth. I continued to kiss her core gently, savoring the softness and warmth. Then an idea struck me.

I extended my tongue and stiffened it. The tongue is indeed the most powerful muscle in the body. I tried to penetrate the flower. She got the message and widened her thighs. My innovative idea was proving successful. I penetrated her holy slimy warmth almost two inches. She was at the zenith of excitement, but she was careful not to lose tongue contact. Carefully she made love to my tongue. It was a euphoric experience. Her nectar tricked down along my tongue into my mouth. She fluffed and pampered my hair. When she came it was a sweet and intimate one. Then she collapsed on me, burying her face into my twitching pussy. Her oral worship slowly picked up. Shortly we were showering orgasms on each other. We slept somewhere deep at night.

We got up much later, she prepared back coffee for us. We bathed and dressed.

'Shall we go out for breakfast?' mommy asked.

'My breakfast is ready, right between my goddess mommy's thighs,' I said.

'So is mine, right here between my Priyanka's thighs,' she hissed.

The last night we had heavy food, and a light breakfast between the thighs would be more than enough. Shortly we were ready to pack up.

This time I wanted to see her in a graceful saree. I had noticed that she had one in her bag. She had brought it, in case there was a formal function at the university. I was particular that she should put on my bra and panties when she goes home. it was a purple coloured silk saree and blouse. I know how to drape a saree on a beautifully curved perfect female. I designed a series of dainty pleats on her chest and let the tail of the saree fall like a waterfall behind her shoulder, kissing her butt. I hunched on the floor and adjusted the hem and the pleats. Then I dressed her beautiful hair to become a copious hood on her head. My next assignment was to decorate her flower soft face. I did her eyelashes and well-designed brows. I applied moisturizer lotions on her face and offered a slight lip gloss to her naturally red lips. Finally, I placed a matching necklace and earrings. My goddess was ready to take on the world. She was radiant and enchanting. Impulsively I knelt, and kissed her feet, crotch, stomach, breasts, neck, lips, and hair.

With her permission, I put on her used panties, bra, slacks, and shirt. Her natural musk embraced me. When she did my hair, she kissed me many times.

At the reception, Sreya smiled sweetly.

'Have you had a beautiful night, ladies?' she asked.

'Sure, thank you Sreya. How was yours?' mommy asked.

'I feel refreshed, thank you.'

We walked to the waiting car, I followed my protecting goddess. We merged into the heavy traffic on the highway.

'Last time while in the car to Mannarkad you were straining to get a glimpse of my nipples, and I pretended to be asleep to entertain you. Now, on the way back, we are on a different footing,' she whispered to me in the car.

I picked her hand and furtively kissed it.

'I feel full and effulgent, satiated and glowing, up beat and rippling with energy. It is all because of the love I received. Love transmutes us to be what we aught to be,' she whispered.

'Same here, mommy.'

'I go back manufacturing another daughter here in the south in three days,' he quipped.

Thus, a sweet dream was lived out, and I look forward to continuing the dream when I rush to Delhi, later next year. But we are round-the-clock live on WhatsApp and our life is beautifully synchronized.