Priti - The Brother's Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Priti telling her story to became sex slave of his brother.
3.9k words
3.26
11k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers

Preeti: the slave sister

Warning: This story contains sexually explicit content. It contains consensual, forced, and incest sex. So, if you are under 18 stay away from it.

If you are 18 + and a vanilla sex lover you are also warned to stay away from it. Because this story might take you through multiple orgasms, I guess you don't even read the full story without masturbating.

If you have already decided to take a chance then my suggestion is, Be patient and go with the flow, to enjoy it at its full potential.

This story is written by me(vishal) and narrated in the voice of my sister(preeti). Susan, our neighbor, will also join the conversation from time to time. All characters were fictional. Enjoy the story.

Prologue

At present ....We all were seated for dinner, After a beautiful bdsm scene.

When Susan Asked us, "So...how did you guys get into this?"

Susan is our friendly neighbor And a big fan of ours, according to her. However, I don't think we are some inspiration to follow. Let me introduce myself.

Hello readers, I am Vishal, an engineer by profession, a writer by passion.

I live in a small house in Canada, with my sister "Priti". Of course not married, How can we? But in a weird relationship. I am her DOM..Dominant and she is my submissive. Susan(our neighbour) sometimes joins us in the scene.

"Oh no it's a long story," we both echoed at the same time.

I said,talking to my sister,"She definitely won't like it."

"Yah! I agree with you," Didi chuckled.

Didi means elder sister in india. That's what I call her for the rest of the story.

"Guys! Let me decide that?" Susan said.

She was very desperate to know. Because according to her we are very much perfect for each other. She always wanted to know, How did we mate and come into this?

Didi looked at me, I gave her an enigmatic smile. There is an idea in my mind to tease my slave sister. What is more teasing and arousing for her than confessing "what a slut she is," In front of an outsider.

That's how she likes it. She likes being humiliated by me sometimes. Sometimes as a punishment, sometimes as a play.

"I think she will tell you better," I said, alluding to my sister.

I saw her eyes widened and sparkled. She had gotten my idea. Only The true kink will understand the domination games.

She glared at me with a surprised face. I can clearly see excitement into her eyes.

She wanted to ask me, "what are you trying to do?". But I shrugged, like I was saying,

"I don't know. That's how it will go today. You have to do it."

Our eyes communicate more than our lips. That is the beauty of our relationship.

"So, from where do I start....it's so embarrassing," Blushing in pink she said.

"Start from the beginning," before me, excited Susan shouted.

"Okk let's start from the beginning", Didi replied.

Chapter one: Start from the beginning

( priti speaking)

I was the girl who gets early maturity with respect to their age. I guess I was eight years old when it all started, with a mild pain around my bosom. I panicked but mom said everything will be normal. However, nothing ever got normal. There is little puffiness that took over around Bosom for the next few months. It kept going till it became apple sized. And things changed around me drastically.

My Mom told me not to play with male children of my age. And after my first-period mom suggested me, to stay away from my brother too. We stopped playing. School to home and vice versa. I was all alone. No friends, no mates. They hesitated to accept a more developed girl as their classmate. Study, Study and Study. That's what all were advising us to do. It will glorify your future.

But everything around me had changed. I can see the special attention I was getting from males around me. School to home, on the street everywhere. Guys older than my age try to flirt with me. I didn't know, why?

I didn't even know about relationships properly.

Not only boys, male teachers and Even my Father's friends. Those who once used to call me "The little princess" when I was a cute baby girl, were now gazing at my boobs alluringly.

I didn't know why everyone was behind my boobs. I used to hate myself, because I have no friends. But when I turned 13 there was a chemical burst within my body. My nipples started turning sensitive and itchy sometimes.

When I was Introduced first time the word 'sex', I was barely 14. Of course not by a classmate, she was my neighbour. Her name is 'Sonia'. She was 7 years older than me. You can think how alone I was. She was Pursuing her MBBS, while I was in 9tth standard.

I used to go to her home after school. Mom told her to help me with my studies. She wanted me to become a doctor. But we became good friends by the time. We were like sisters. We share everything. One day I told her about my restlessness, My trouble sleeping at night and my irritating nipples.

She was like, "Don't you masturbate?"

I was like,"I don't know what are you talking about"

She told me the basic biology of it. Which I knew well from my text but not the way she explained.

When females start making eggs. They will be ready for mating, the hormonal change in their body leads to restlessness and sensitive nipples.

"Don't you have a male friend?" She asked.

"Noh! Mom told me to stay away from males," I replied.

"What the bullshit!..Your body needs a man now. It is ready for sex now. That's why all this is happening," She explained.

I read about word 'sex' it in my text but I didn't know how it happens in real life?

"What should I do?", "I can't make a boyfriend mom will kill me," I asked perplexed.

She explained me more about sex. How boys fucks a girl cunt with his dick. She introduced me to The porn. First time I watched it on her laptop. She taught me how to masturbate and relieve myself?

It was like pills for my restlessness. I masturbate and relieve myself. It was a remedy for my restlessness, at least for some time.

I used to prefer erotica over the porn. They are more precise and brief explanations in the form of amazing stories. The best thing is, these were easy to carry and handle. You could read them anywhere in school or home. whenever and wherever you are alone. What I used to be in my childhood. "Alone" and these stories and novels are my only companions.

Sonia didi had a boyfriend; Mohit bhaiya. He lives in a different building of the same society. She used to call him over when no one at home and they would sex. I used to guard them if someone was coming. I don't watch them doing so but I used to hear the moans and screams of Sonia didi. While Mohit bhaiya fuck her. I heard him using slang words like "the slut, and whore" for Soniya didi.

They used to kiss in front of me. I watch them hungrily. One day

I asked her "Is real sex that much amazing?"

"More than that, you think," she replied.

She used to suggest me, to get a boyfriend. But I denied that idea. I don't want piss my mom off. We usually talk about sex alot. She used to explain to me different dimensions of it. How does it feel the first time? How do you get addicted to it? And it becomes part of you.

She was my only friend in my childhood. But his father had a transfer and his family shifted. I was all alone again with no friends and family. Papa used to be busy with his work and mom hates me like hell.

Meanwhile I topped the school and passed my 10th grade with distinction. Everyone appreciates me. Papa gifted me a brand new laptop. But my mom is neutral. It wasn't a big thing for her.

Now, I have my own laptop. I have secret access to my fantasy world. In my lonely time I spent time with Erotica. In those stories I feel myself as a character. And imagine things happening to me. It gave me tremendous arousal. I masturbate multiple times a day doing so. It gave me instant relief but left me with yearning after a while.

Turning to 16 was overwhelming. My bra size became 34d and considerable puffing took over on my ass. With 5' 10" stature, I looked far more mature than my age. Which made me uncomfortable wearing skirts.I had to face cheap comments on the street. Those ravenous eyes were like, they will eat me. Every one around me wants a single thing, " Fuck me!".

But I somehow kept myself preserved till my 12th. Just because of my mom. She already hates me like I am a defined slut for her. I didn't want to give her more reasons to hate me. So I studied hard and topped in school again. Again, I was having appreciation from everywhere. But it didn't affect my mom. She was still neutral.

Here my restlessness increased. I had to musterbate every single day to keep myself calm. When did I start liking those cheap comments on the street? I don't know.

They glare at my ass and boobs, they throw cheap comments on me. What a boobs! What a walk! What a ass! Give us chance! Blah blah blah.

Those seek street perverts. But I like the drooling behind my amorous beauty.

I rarely get proposals from a mate, thanks to my nerdy look, they stay away from me. Because of my serious non-talkative nerdy personality I rarely had a friend. Most of the proposals I got from males older than my age. My seniors, uncles and one of my teachers proposed to me, I remember.

There used to be sheer lechery in their eyes. They all wanted only one thing to fuck me. I could sense it.

After my 12th there was a cold war in my home. My mom wanted me to be a doctor but I don't like it. Rather, I like to be corporate. Just like my father. So with the help of my father I won the war and Entered into a B-school. For the first time in my life I was against my mother's will.

Chapter two: The First male touch.

I experienced my first male touch when I got into my college. Georgia College of Commerce is one of the best business institutes in the country. It was my first day and I was a little hurried because I was already late. A22, I was searching for my class room no. "No! it's not here," I told myself.

I used to wear spectacles those days as prototype nerds do. I was Turning the corridor when a guy in a rush collided with me. We whirled around and fell in a way, I was into his arms and my boobs in his hand. I looked at him startled, and looked at his hand cupping my boobs.

He released me and I fell on the floor. Before I got up and would reward him with a slap, His friend shouted, "Rajat run professor is coming," and they vanished.

I lifted myself with my stuff then I realised There is a mass whisper going on. Bunch of people are watching me. If I wasn't wrong I know what they were talking about.

I quickly made my way to the classroom. There was an orientation lecture going on. But the throbbing boobs and pacing heart were distracting me. Advantaging the situation he squeezed them harshly and now it's aching.

Somehow the day ended and I returned home.

With embarrassment in my heart and throb in my bosoms. He did it in front of a mass of people. I don't know how many of them observed him doing this. But every eye I met there was humiliating me.

But I can't deny the firm male touch on my boobs, waking something up in me

I found my nipple turning erect with the thought. My hands slide under my panties. " caressing my boobs,I muttered,

"Fuck! This mild throb."

My left boob was aching. Which he crushed in his hand.

Pictures of people gossiping and those demeaning eyes spinning in my head. They all were arousing me. My hands started working rapidly in my cunt and within a few minutes, I exploded with a huge moan.

This was a little relieving for me. I slowly fall asleep.

Next day I got ready for college, when I reached college. He and his friends were at the gate, ragging some juniors and smouldering their cigarettes. So I quickly changed my route and entered by the second gate. I didn't want to face him. But somehow he saw me and appeared before me, closing my way.

"Hey priti, I am sorry for tomorrow," He apologized.

However I wasn't perceiving any apology in his words and on his face. I wanted to slap him. But wait, He knows my name.

"It's ok," I replied coldly, without a trace of any emotions on my face.

"You know, I didn't see you ....I was running and...you just came my way and..," He continued explaining the last event.

"It's ok I told you," I interrupted him, in between. With an annoyed expression on my face, "Now please leave my way."

I snubbed him in an attempt to give him a lesson, "to stay away from me."

I don't wanna be in any mesh. It's just the second day of my college. But he was a hard nut. He came to the class and sat beside me, throwing a guy out of his seat.

Me, "what?"

"Nothing, I am here apologies," He flirtatiously replied.

"I have forgiven you," I coldly replied, "Don't you get that."

"I don't take it as a pardon till you accept my friendship" He said.

I was looking into his eyes. He was a lier and top grade fliter too. I know that. But I found myself blushing from inside. But I managed to remain cold.

"Hi I am Rajat," offering his friendship hand, he said.

"And I am the Queen of india...leave me alone," I shouted. And arrogantly stood up to leave.

"I won't," he replied.

He started chasing me everywhere. From classroom to cantine, auditorium. No one interrupts him. He was a famous bully guy of the college, And a year dropper, So everyone stayed away from him and his group.

Following me Everywhere in the college has become his daily work. He pesters me everywhere no matter how much I snub him. His presence irritates me. But inside, I like the attention he was giving me. I think every girl does.

One day I saw him following me to my society. I asked him,"What's your problem?"

"You are my problem," He replied. "From the day I saw you.. I have fallen for you," looking at my breast he said. "Your huge.....heart!.. kind!...attracting me," he corrected him. However, his gaze on my boobs tells me what he wanted to say.

I accepted his friendship at a cost, if he stops following me. We exchanged numbers and chatting started. His flirty talk makes me wet. I know what he wants from me. But I avoid any kind of commitments.

He was good looking with an average physique,popular in college. He was involved in every activity, from ragging the juniors to fighting with seniors and from smoking in class to bullying professors. No one messes with him. It is said he belongs to a political family.

I was a stupid adult girl, hormones shooting in whose body. Who is alone seeking for a male attention but not sure in life. I mean I like male attention but not making them part of my life just because of my mother's fear. But He was different. He was tagged a bad guy no one messes with him and his freak group. But he was so polite to me. I like it. I feel special.

One day I was in my room alone with my books and a message popped up on my phone. It was him, a smile spread over my face.

He typed, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Me, "Nothing alone at home"

He texted, "OO wow!"

"What is wow in this?...I am alone and now I am getting bored," I replied.

"Many things can be done alone," He texted.

"Like, what?"

"If you don't mind I wanna say something", He texted.

"If it's worth it," I replied.

He texted "You have such perfect tits, soft like cushions and well shaped like melons".

"OO hello! mind your tongue you are talking about my boobs", I replied

"I am just emphasizing your beauty...everyone is talking about your boobs in college," He texted.

"You guys look at only one thing..Right?," I replied.

"Noh baby! I look at your ass too, and they were fucking more sexy,". He texted.

"Rajat mind your tongue ... You can't talk to me like that," I replied.

"But baby..I love you nah!" He texted.

"But I dont ...we are just friends", I replied.

"OK don't tell me you didn't like it when I cupped your boobs?" He asked directly. I was speechless for a second.

"You know....I don't wanna talk to you," I typed after thinking

I temporarily blocked him. I tossed the phone aside in resentment. I don't like the way he talked to me. You should have manners to talk to a lady.

But I found my nipples turning erect under my T-shirt. Just chatting with him.

I didn't talk to him for days. One day he apologized with a flower bucket and asked me for a date. I couldn't say no to him.

I remember I wore a red colored one piece gown, and he was in his tuxedo. He picked me up from near my apartment. Into his luxurious SUV.

We went to a restaurant. Where he already booked a table. It was an open restaurant with lots of tightening. I appreciate his choice.

After a little bit of flirty talk and complimenting each other. We were eating. He was looking handsome today. But what I like is the way he arranged all this for me. I was feeling romantic. I was feeling loved. Being on a romantic date is the dream of every girl on this planet.

In the middle of dinner. He clumsily poured the drink over me. An old trick to bring a girl to your bed. It's filmy and well-known but I was the stupid little girl in love. He asked me to go to his flat. it is stone through distance from here.

I could smell what's cooking in his mind. But today, after this romantic date, I was literally seduced by him.

We drove to his place. My heart is beating faster. I had butterflies in my stomach.

Entering the room. He started kissing me.

"Wait wait!... what are you doing?" I stopped him.

"Please don't stop me preeti!.... I have been crazy for you from the day I met you", He desperately said.

"Your melons!,.. fuck!" He uttered, looking at my boobs alluringly. He cupped them.

I gasped with the rough male touch on my boobs. My breath stuck in my throat for a second. For years, I dreamt of it. I read it in erotica, how does it feel? I saw the actresses moaning in the porn. And now it's happening to me.

He started caressing them softly. I sighed with sensation. I was losing control over myself. I wanted to protest but I found myself unable to resist him anymore.

"I guess that's why everyone is behind your boobs," Caressing my boobs, He muttered.

And clutched them hard and a moan came out of my mouth.

"Ahh," I moaned with pain.

He buried his face in my fleshy boobs and started nuzzling them, above the thin fabric of my gaon. I leaned by the wall behind me. My eyes closed with sensation.

After playing with my boobs for a while. He came before me, I saw tremendous lust into his eyes. I was a little fearsome. But I couldn't walk out. I was under his spell.

"What.. are you doing to me?" I asked innocently. Or pretending to be innocent.

"Loving you," He replied.

And shut my mouth with his lovely kiss. I got lost in it.

He slipped the goan off my shoulders. And I was naked before him in seconds,In my bra and panties. More vulnerable, more accessible. I was breathless When we separated.

He walked forward to attack my naked body. I stopped him.

"Don't you think it's wrong?" Catching my breath, I said.

"Don't you love me?" He countered.

I didn't get any answer. It's the wrong time and wrong question. How does it matter? I was naked before him. Aroused and painting. Did he leave me at any cost?

But yes, the truth is, I loved him,I really did and I am crazy for him.

He attacked my boobs.

He took them out of my bra and started licking them one by one. The fucking male warm tounge.I closed my eyes and started moaning in anticipation.

He was roughly playing with my boobs. And desperately sucking them. I was moaning and moaning.

I was breathless and badly aroused when he left me.

"I can't wait to fuck you my love," He said. His lusty eyes turned fierce. My heart skipped a beat.

He flipped me on the bed. He started removing his clothes. He pulled me by the waist to position me. Thoughts rushed in my mind. I heard it's a little hard for the first time. And the ferocity into his eyes was threatening me.

Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers
12