Priti - The Brother's Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a virgin," I shouted.

"Ohh my god!...," He exclaimed "Then it will be double fun," He smiled devilishly and said.

He applied a condom on his erected dick.

He positioned himself against my poor pussy and plunged his dick into my vagina. My hymen ruptures and I cry aloud. But he gagged me with his hand. My screams died in my throat. Tears rolled out of my eyes. But he didn't stop, he started moving his dick inside my hole and kissing me.

It's his kiss which brings me back to normal. I love him, I really do.

Mostly girls wants their first sex as a romantic cuddles but mine was little rough. He fucked me twice or thrice that night, I don't remember, Next morning He dropped me home back.

I kissed his cheek saying I love you. He wished me back, grabbing my ass. I saw him vanish.

It was a little painful as my labia got swollen. It was a little difficult for me to walk. But every sting of pain in my pussy was bringing a smile to my face. I am happy and blushing. I am no longer alone and virgin. I have my man now And I love him.

12