Private Classes With Prof. Russel

Story Info
A Ph.D scholar is given private classes by her hot professor.
2.8k words
4.17
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You last came to the campus about 4 months back. I instructed you to read through all the materials that I had emailed you so that these 4 months would not just be wasted and you would not just laze around. But you have read NOTHING, you have written not a single word to show your progress and you did not even bother to call me even once on your own to discuss how you could move forward with your thesis. If this is your approach you are simply NOT going to get your Ph.D degree!"

I stood there, head hung low, as Professor Russel hurled the words at me in a stern voice that could barely contain his anger. True, I lacked sincerity, especially considering that not everyone can make it as a Ph.D scholar in the English department in that elite university. Prof. Russel himself took the initiative to call me a few times over the last 4 months to ask how my thesis was progressing. Each time I replied with an "it is going pretty well", though I failed to send any document, since I never wrote anything. I wasted my precious time watching Netflix shows and listening to K-Pop songs. And now, I was standing his cabin, literally feeling like a failure as he rightfully verbally bashed me.

Prof. Russel, or to be more precise, Prof. Pearce Russel has always been an extremely popular teacher among the female students. He is about 32 years old, well over 6 feet tall, with a toned body and a strict yet gorgeous face. Everything about this man is literal perfection. He had come to teach right after completing his Ph.D in English from Cambridge University. The only thing that irked everyone was his annoying girlfriend. Everyone knew that she stood nowhere near him. She's just plain, if not downright on the uglier side, with no ambition in life and clinging onto him like a parasite. He himself seemed to be disgusted by her.

Just like all the 18-21 year old undergrad and postgrad students, I too have always had a strong crush on him. But the difference was, they all shamelessly showed him how much they liked him, while I looked at him as if he did not interest me at all. And that definitely caught his attention!

After a few days of coursework, he had once said to me "You look awfully young for being a Ph.D student."

"I'm 27, Sir. I'm not that young!" I replied.

I clearly remember how he eyed me carefully, top to bottom, surely impressed by how well I took care of my looks. I mean I myself have always been proud of my looks. I am a gym addict and I sport an impressive body, measuring 34C-25-35, along with long dark hair and an immaculate dressing sense. After that, I often spent my alone time stalking his Instagram and fingering myself looking at his pictures. Every single damn time I would close my eyes, fingers deep into my pussy, and shiver violently as I orgasmed, taking his name. In every class I noticed him staring at me, making it harder for me to concentrate. But when necessary and when it came down to studies, his passion for the subject took away all romantic and sexual tension and he would be strict as hell.

4 months back, he told me he would send me materials to expand my thesis. And I wasted this long time, basically doing absolutely nothing. And now I was standing in his cabin, feeling ashamed of myself. He let out a huge sigh.

"As your co-supervisor, I must report this to the authorities" he said in a cold voice.

"What? No! Sir please no! Give me just 1 week. I can finish reading everything and then I can work on the thesis as needed and as instructed by you!" At this point the desperation in my voice and the tears in my eyes somewhat softened him.

"I don't know, Ashley. What if you waste more time? I'll be questioned by the authorities" he said as he seemed to ponder.

"I give you my word that I won't let that happen!" I blurted out quickly.

He thought hard for a full few minutes and finally looked at me.

"Tell me honestly. What the hell were you even doing all this time? Why did you not find time to write or read? This is your bloody Ph.D! Do you even know what it means and how much work it takes?" His words were quite logical and I felt like an idiot!

"I..I was..I..." I was trying to come up with a good excuse but nothing came out of my mouth other than some stammering.

"So, nothing. You were doing nothing in particular. You just wasted the time for no reason" he sounded pissed as he said.

I could not reply, since he was telling the truth and I was a terrible liar!

"I don't have a single ounce of faith in you. I know it for a fact that you will do the same thing again. Class time ends at 4pm. My spare apartment-cum-office is very near. You will come with me and sit in my living room and study. You will do that for the next week, each day. You can go home at around 7 or 7.30. I will book you an Uber" he basically commanded.

I don't know why, but the idea of being alone with him in an empty apartment made me instantly feel wet between my legs. I tried to keep myself composed but it was hard to focus. I just managed to say "Sure, Sir" and left his cabin. I spent the rest of the day in the library and occasionally went to the cafeteria for some snacks. But my sinful mind kept going back to the same fucking place.

Maybe a thick book was open in front of me on the library table, but my mind was not reading a single word. In my mind, I was either being pinned to the wall by Pearce or was moaning on the bed with his body weight on top of me, his dick deep inside me!

His text came at around 4.10 pm. "Meet me in the parking space"

I checked my makeup and hair and made sure my cleavage was visible in an elegant way. Then I walked out the gate and walked into the parking area. I knew which his car was. It was a deep maroon Mercedes sedan. He was leaning against the car and from a distance, he looked breathtaking. I could not help but notice how the blue shirt stretched over his broad chest and how his biceps were quite visible. And I did NOT fail to notice the slight bulge in his well-fitted trousers. I walked towards him, trying not to make it obvious that I was checking him out.

"Get in. Once we reach, I'll make you a tall cup of coffee. You have a lot of studying to do" he said as he got into the driver's seat.

"Yes, Sir!" Part of me wanted to say "Yes, Sir, I'll be a good girl!"

We drove in silence and as we stopped at a traffic signal, I noticed him staring at my thighs as my dress slid up quite a bit. I smiled internally and tried to hide my excitement.

After about 10 minutes we reached his apartment building and entered his small yet tastefully decorated apartment. I immediately noticed the 2 large paintings in the living room. They were both abstract art.

"The paintings are beautiful.." I complimented.

"Ignore the paintings and open your laptop. Am making coffee" Pearce said in somewhat of a rude way.

I obediently opened my laptop and opened the first article he had sent me. It was pretty long and I knew it would take me a solid 3 to 4 hours to read.

"Here's your coffee. And please don't tell anyone that I asked you to come here. It is unethical for a professor to invite a female student to his apartment" Pearce said as he returned with 2 steaming hot mugs of black coffee.

"Of course, Sir. I understand"

He settled down in a chair beside me and we both started reading. He was reading a book on modern fiction while I was trying to read the article but could only think about having his large hand squeeze my boobs.

I was so busy fantasizing for a long time that I did not realize when my breathing got deeper and I was unconsciously shifting in my seat, my panties already soaked with my juices.

"Are you okay?" his voice brought me back to the reality.

"Yes, Sir. Am fine" I barely controlled myself.

"How much did you read? It is almost 40 minutes already" he asked, looking at my laptop screen.

In horror, I realized that I had read not a single fucking word!

"I...actually..I'm just..I'm trying to read slowly so that I can understand each line and what it represents.." I was stammering and as usual, my lie was terribly bad!

He looked at me with his head cocked to a side and he smiled sarcastically.

"Really? Is that so?" Pearce's said in a sassy way! Damn him!

His gaze was so intense that I had to lower my eyes.

"On your feet, NOW!" He nearly growled.

I instantly stood up at his command. He stood up too and came and stood in front of me. He took another step dangerously close to me and I instinctively stepped back. He took another step towards me and I again stepped back. Suddenly he pushed me towards the wall and pinned my hands above the head. I looked up at him, with a look that was a mixture of fear and sexual hunger.

He held my hands in place with one of his hands and with his other hand he pulled up my dress. He then slid his hand into my pink lace panties. He looked at me and grinned.

"Ashley Bell is wet and horny like a pretty little slut!" he sounded pretty excited.

I surely got offended by that word, since I never had sex. He noticed my displeasure and his eyes softened.

"Did you not like it? Wait..are you a virgin?"

I nodded.

"Then how about this? You are only MY slut. Sweet and innocent. Only I will spoil you. You're mine!" he said again.

Like a lightening bolt, I remembered that he had a girlfriend.

"It's not fair to cheat on your girlfriend" I protested in a meek voice.

"I broke up with that psychopath a few months back!" he said with a tone of disgust.

I smiled wide. It was right at that moment when Pearce crushed my lips with his own pair of thick and plump lips. I shamelessly clung onto him and stroked his back while exploring his mouth with my tongue.

"You tried your best to hide that you like me, but eyes don't lie baby girl. Your eyes gave away the hunger you always had for me. And guess what? I felt the same for you. You were different. Mature, classy yet so fucking sexy" he said, as he kissed me.

Hearing him talk dirty made me more and more wet. I craved his cock to be inside my drooling pussy. He probably heard my thoughts!

"On your knees, baby!"

I did as told. He unbuckled his belt and put his trousers down. His underwear could barely contain the monster which was easily around 8 to 9 inches. I pulled down his underwear and sure enough, the giant cock sprung out, ready to be sucked.

Now, I did not lie when I said I was a virgin, but I did suck a couple of dicks before. So I was not completely clueless! I firmly gripped his manhood and gently put it in my mouth, slowly taking his length in. Pearce put my hair up in a hand-held ponytail and thrust his hips forward, making me choke.

"Sorry. It is just hard to control with you!" he managed to say.

I just smiled and said nothing. I continued sucking and choking occasionally. I really wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. But all of a sudden he pulled out and I questioningly looked up at him.

"Get up. I want that pussy now!" he ordered.

Once again I silently obeyed, filled with thrill and excitement. He easily picked me up, carried me to the master bedroom, and threw me on the soft and plush bed. I hungrily looked at him as he took his shirt off and the rest of his clothes. I sat up to take my dress off but he motioned me to stop and to come towards him.

As I did so, he slowly took my dress off, making me impatient. He sensed my impatience and laughed.

"My little slut can't wait to get fucked by me!"

I blushed. Pearce knelt down at the edge of the bed and spread my thighs. He licked his lips and dove in! His tongue made all sorts of patterns on my clit and pussy lips and I was literally going crazy, squirming and thrashing around, moaning his name.

After a while, he inserted 2 fingers into my pussy and I was so damn wet by now that they easily went in. He fingered me and licked me at the same time. It took me another minute or so and I had a delicious orgasm. I grabbed a fistful of his thick hair and came, screaming his name.

Pearce gave me a few minutes to regain my breath and finally came on top of me. As he positioned his cock at my pussy, I looked up at him.

"Condom?" I asked, puzzled.

"No way! That warm and tight pussy needs to be wrecked without a condom!" he said, licking his lips.

I smiled and blushed, running my hands over his bare back, feeling his muscles. He started pushing the tip of that enormous cock into my virgin cunt and it was then that I started feeling the pain. I cried out and tears rolled down my eyes. Pearce kept kissing my lips softly and it definitely helped to ease the pain.

He fully buried his cock inside me and we kept lying there for about a minute so that I could get used to the feeling of being stretched for the first time, that too by such a big dick. Slowly he started pushing in and out and slowly I started enjoying the pace, despite the initial pain.

"You like it, you pretty slut?" he asked.

"I love it, Pearce!"

"You can call me Pearce during other times, but during sex, you'll call me Sir. Understood?" he said with a tone of authority.

"Yes, Sir! I'll be a good girl!" I answered.

He looked surprised at that sentence but it turned him on. He pushed harder and started squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples. I screamed, rolling my eyes back with intense pleasure. He kept fucking me hard and rough for a long time, making sure I was okay.

After about 20 minutes he increased his pace. I understood he was about to come. I held on to him tightly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Sir! Fill me up with your cum!" I moaned, matching his pace.

He looked down at me. He could not say anything and just kept fucking tirelessly. It was right then that I had a second, much stronger orgasm. My pussy muscles clenched up and I arched my back for my professor.

"Fuck I'm coming, Pearce!"

He grabbed my throat and choked me slightly as he growled.

"Sir! Not Pearce! Am now gonna fill your pussy with my thick, warm cum!"

My own orgasm, coupled with my dirty words, let him hold on no longer. My gorgeous professor pushed hard a last few times and pumped his warm and sticky load inside me, filling me to the brim. As he pulled his cock out, his cum trickled down from my pussy.

He slumped onto the bed beside me and we both kept breathing heavily. He looked at me and stroked my face.

"I'm glad to be your co-supervisor" he said, panting.

I kissed his forehead.

"Quite the same feeling here! And now that my fantasy has come true, I can finally concentrate on my thesis" I said, catching my breath.

"Yes! We must commence our reading session now. Or you can go home and read. Whatever you are comfortable with! You'll be here tomorrow again, right?"

"Probably not! Am gonna let you suffer the pain of missing me for a few more days" I said and smiled wickedly.

Pearce pouted in a cute way and hugged me. I got dressed but could not find my panties.

"Looking for these?" He said and held up my panties.

"You can have them back the next day when you come here!" he added, laughing.

Now it was my turn to pout. I stayed for another 30 minutes and we talked over some more coffee before I headed back home. I could not wait to fuck my professor again!