Private Dancer

Story Info
Sister becomes her brother's private dancer.
7.2k words
4.52
68.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The Palomino Gentlemen's Club lounge was bathed in pink and purple neon lighting, which seems to be pretty much de rigueur in strip club ambiance. The garish lighting was intensified by walls of mirrors and a mirror ball twirling from the ceiling above the center stage where a naked exotic dancer was proudly displaying for the crowd, her pole dancing talents, breast implants, and bleached anus. Pulsating beats of rap music poured out of multiple speakers at volume levels designed to cause one to discard all thought and reason. Women in various stages of undress stalked their horny prey on the floor of the lounge in hopes of dragging their catch back to the VIP lounge for an all nude lap dance.

Of course, Layne Brooks wasn't paying attention to any of that. His head was buried in his phone, planning his exit strategy. Layne wasn't in the habit of patronizing strip clubs which, until tonight, he hadn't done since his days at business school. It's not that he didn't like to watch women remove their clothing and dance in the nude for his entertainment. He certainly didn't hold any strong moral objections that might have kept him away from such places.

Layne was 32 years old and confident, charming and stylish, what used to be called debonair. He could get most any woman he wanted. He possessed a unique ability to persuade most women to gladly remove their clothes for him without the need for currency to change hands. He compensates them in ways that the women involved always seem to appreciate. If he was being honest with himself, Layne would acknowledge that women were attracted to him not only because he was a handsome devil, but possibly because he was worth a small fortune ever since the company he built from the ground up was recently sold through an initial public offering. Layne was seldom honest with himself.

This sharp dressed businessman had been consumed with work and hadn't had much time for steady female companionship lately. He hadn't been on a date in several months, but he clearly wasn't at the club tonight for the women. Layne was there only because he and his executive assistant had taken an important prospective client out to dinner earlier that evening. The client, being from a different generation, suggested they cap the evening off at a strip club. Layne's response would have been to roll his eyes at that suggestion, but this being a person important to his continued success, he figured he could make an appearance, have one drink and sneak out once the client's attention was focused on the entertainment.

The music came to a sudden halt when the DJ loudly announced the next dancer:

"Gentlemen, tonight on the main stage, I present to you, THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! Please put your hands together and give a warm welcome for TINA THE TIGERRRRR!"

The DJ's voice rose with excitement as he shouted out her name and cued up Lenny Kravitz's version of American Woman, a perennial stripper song if there ever was one.

Tina, a 28 year old leggy blonde, with all natural breasts, strutted onstage from behind the stage curtain. True to her moniker, Tina was wrapped in a skin-tight tiger print satin and lace chemise, with straps and garters, and matching thong. She was carrying a riding crop and a plush tiger print throw rug, which she spread out on the stage and proceeded to crawl and writhe upon in time to the music. The men at the foot of the stage threw dollar bills at her feet and stuffed them in her garter and panties with their teeth. The boisterous, whooping men crowding around the stage, made it looked like a three ring circus.

Layne Brooks hadn't paid any attention to Tina's stage show, or the stage show of the dancer after that. He figured that he had put in enough time and was ready to excuse himself when he felt the delicate pressure of a woman's hands rest upon his shoulders. It was none other than Tina "the Tiger" herself. She was once again dressed to kill in her naughty tiger ensemble as she delicately bent over and purred sensually in his ear.

"Hey sweetie, how would you like to take me out back and tame me?" Tina offered in a breathy whisper.

Layne experienced a tingling sensation that began at his scalp and moved down his spine. It wasn't a physical response triggered by the whisper itself, but the recognition of the woman's voice. A voice he had heard numerous times in the past. As Layne stood up and turned around to address the woman who had whispered in his ear, there was a sudden look of recognition and shock on the dancer's face.

"Fuck!" Tina screamed in a voice that had abandoned its breathy sexy intonation and loud enough to be heard over the music that it caused nearby patrons to look and stare.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

Layne stood up from his chair and not being intimidated in the slightest, leaned into the dancer's face.

"You might want to work on that introduction, sweetheart. That's not any way to speak to the clientele. Anyhow, I was just about to ask you the same question."

"I work here!" Tina exclaimed. "That's what I'm doing here."

"I can see that," Layne said as he examined the dancer up and down with his eyes. "I came here for the reason most men come here. Now, how about that dance?"

"I didn't know it was you when I asked. Forget it," Tina exclaimed shaking her head in disbelief. "No way in hell am I stripping for you."

"Oh, come on honey. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. I want to make up for that and see as much of you as I possibly can."

"Very funny, Layne! Except as you can tell, I'm not laughing." Tina said.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. It's no big deal. After all, at bottom, it's just a business transaction, right?" Layne paused to read Tina's face, which seemed to be softening, so he adjusted his appeal.

"Look, we haven't seen each other in a while. How about we just catch up for a bit?" Layne suggested.

"Hmm?" Tina wondered. "I'm not sure there's a whole lot to talk about, but I suppose I could use some amusement."

Tina lead Layne to the VIP Lounge at the back of the club where they entered through a curtain of hanging beads into a small private room the size of a large closet occupied by a single chair.

Layne rubbed the carpeted walls with his hands, "I love what you've done with the place."

Layne sat in the chair. "Tina the Tiger, huh? That suits you. You always were an animal lover," Layne said. "The riding crop is an especially nice touch. Are you planning on using that on me?"

"Be nice and I won't," Tina suggested. "Look Layne, you're crazy if you think I'm going to strip for you. Why are you here, really? From the looks of things, you appear to be doing well and I'm sure you have no trouble getting any woman you want. So why pay for it?"

"Oh, I pay for it one way or the other." Layne said as he pulled out his wallet and stuck five crisp $100 bills in Tina's exposed ample cleavage.

"Entertain me. Two songs. Keep the change." Layne said through a smug smile.

"You sick bastard. You're serious, aren't you?" Tina said angrily.

Layne just crossed his arms and smiled. He clearly wasn't going anywhere.

Tina considered turning her back on Layne and walking out, but she looked down at the five crisp one hundred dollar bills in her cleavage. She pulled them out from between her breasts and prepared to return them to Layne. As she held the bills out in front of her, she considered how she had been struggling to make ends meet ever since her boyfriend left her. Her landlord was days away from evicting her from her drafty one-bedroom apartment. This would cover her rent and buy her another month. While Tina was clearly uncomfortable with the sordid nature of this transaction, she realized that she would be even more uncomfortable with nowhere to live.

She looked up from the money she clung to in her hands and at Layne. He was always teasing her. He was just teasing her now and would stop this foolishness before she got fully nude. Certainly, he'll stop me before it gets too far, she thought to herself. But she wondered, just how far might he actually take this?

"All right, let's do this." Tina said resignedly.

"That's a good girl. Just think of me as any other paying customer," Layne said patronizingly. "Anyhow, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before, Val."

"The name's Tina," she corrected him sternly wagging her finger in his face. "In here, I'm Tina."

As the song started playing, Tina began her typical routine that she performed hundreds of times for hundreds of horny paying men. This was all an act. A performance. She bent over forward facing Layne and placed both of her hands on his legs for support. She brought her face up to meet his face, she smirked and leaned in, now cheek to cheek, to purr and blow in his ear. Her long blond hair fell softly against Layne's cheeks. She arched her back and stood up, presenting her breasts to his face so that his face was essentially buried in her cleavage.

She stepped back slightly from him as she pulled the straps of her chemise off her shoulders, slowly and seductively letting it drop to the floor at her feet. Now only in her bra, thong, garter belt, and stockings, she turned her back to Layne and bent over forward grabbing her ankles. She held that position long enough to give her customers a good look at her full, rounded ass, which she wiggled back and forth as if to signal she was in heat. She looked up at Layne upside down from between her legs and stuck out her tongue out at him in a playful manner.

Still facing away from Layne she backed up slightly and sat down on his lap. She mechanically ground her ass hard on his crotch, backward and forward as if she were riding him reverse cowgirl. She could feel his erection through his pants. A feeling she was familiar with. She had performed this routine with other men and felt their erect penises before. However, this time, it made her feel light-headed, being this intimate, with this man, in this place. The blood was rushing from her head to her face and chest. She was visibly flushed, a signal that she was in the throes of sexual arousal. As she sat in Layne's lap, she leaned back and braced herself firmly against his chest. In that position she was able to throw her head back so that their cheeks were touching, their lips fractions of an inch apart.

"This is no business transaction, mister. You're sporting a serious hard-on. You're getting aroused by your own sister, you sick fuck," she whispered, ignoring the fact that she too was aroused by her brother.

Layne responded by grabbing her breasts with both hands and pulling her closer into him. Despite the pleasure this brought to her, Tina grabbed her brother's arms and gently pulled herself up off of him.

"You're not supposed to touch." She said as she pointed to a sign on the wall.

"You could get kicked out of here for that." Tina said, sounding out of breath.

Tina took a deep breath, trying to calm herself, and proceeded with the routine. She elevated her right leg and rested it squarely on the chair, directly between Layne's legs. With the tip of her high heels, she lightly massaged his cock through his pants as she unsnapped her garter strap from the stocking and slowly rolled it down the length of her leg. She repeated the same procedure with her left leg. Then off came the garter belt as the first song transitioned into the next, the beat of the deep bass rattling the walls of the booth.

Ba-boom! Ba-boom! Ba-boom!

"You have no intention of stopping me, do you?" Tina asked.

Layne didn't respond. His expression didn't change. They were playing a game of chicken, and neither one of them were conceding. The beat of the bass was pounding faster and louder and it now matched the beat of Tina's heart.

Ba-boom! Ba-boom! Ba-boom!

Tina unsnapped her snug tiger print bra and her ample breasts popped free. Most of the girls in the club had implants but she needed no surgical enhancements. She was blessed with natural D cups. She rubbed them gently at first and then pinched and pulled on her nipples. She grabbed them and pulled them up to her face and licked the nipples of each breast. She stuck her wet breasts in Layne's face.

Layne might be treating this like it was a business transaction, but it didn't feel like one to Tina. She felt lust and desire for her brother and it was turning her on against her better judgment. But reason had no chance against raging hormones. She felt an overwhelming warmth rise up through the center of her being; a euphoric sense of losing all control and a feeling of weakness and surrender. She slowly pulled down her panties, which had a visible wet stain in the crotch. She now stood in front of her brother fully naked and exposed, giving him time to appreciate her body.

But the music ended and the façade of Tina had vanished and it was just Valerie now. Standing naked and exposed in front of her brother.

"Are you happy now?" Valerie asked angrily.

Layne sat there silent.

"Goddamnit, Layne. Why didn't you stop me?" Val said through the tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Val. You know I love you. I never stopped loving you, even though you stopped loving me," was Layne's response. His usual smarminess was gone and he stood up to hold his sister in his arms and comfort her.

Valerie rejected her brother's embrace and pushed him away.

"You don't get it, Layne. You don't understand! We can't keep doing this." Valerie said as she quickly gathered her clothes and belongings and ran out of the room.

Chapter 2

The next morning Layne was working out in his home gym when received a call from his assistant who was with him at the club the night before. Layne continued walking on his treadmill as he answered the call. His assistant briefed him on how he and their client had been partying at the Palomino long after Layne had left.

"Turns out that liquor control enforcement had been doing some undercover work at the club for some time. They were caught serving alcohol to minors, but get this... one of the dancers was arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution. She was caught engaging in sexual activities with one of the customers in the VIP lounge. Guess who that customer happened to be? Yeah, our client. He was raw dogging that Tiger chick you were talking with. The funny thing is, he only received a ticket, but they took her away in handcuffs. They shut the club down. Can you believe that shit?" Layne's assistant laughed.

Layne sadly shook his head. He would have called his sister to check up on her, but he didn't have her current number and had no idea where she lived.

Layne didn't hear from his sister again for over a month. She called and left a message that she urgently needed to talk to him. He reluctantly agreed to meet her at a place called Cosmic Ray's Diner one evening.

He was shown to a booth and ordered a cup of coffee as he waited for his sister to arrive. It was typical for Valerie to be running late, Layne thought to himself. The waitress poured him his second cup of coffee when Valerie came bursting out of the kitchen, removing the frilly 50's style waitress apron from around her uniform.

"Sorry, Layne." Valerie apologized as plopped down on the bench across from her brother.

"You work here?" Layne asked as he broke the ice. "I see from your name tag that you're going by your real name now. I thought maybe you were partial to, what was it? Oh yeah, Tina! Tina the Tiger!"

"Can you please not be so sarcastic for once?" Valerie asked nervously. "Look Layne, I'm in a spot. I lost my job at the club when they got shut down and I've been struggling to get back on my feet. None of the other clubs around here wants to hire any of us Palomino dancers because of what happened. Well, actually, one club owner offered me a job, but it was contingent on me sucking his dick."

"Are you telling me he didn't give you the job because you did such a poor job sucking his cock? Maybe you better work on that." Layne laughed as Valerie reached across the table and slugged him in the arm.

Valerie looked around to see if anyone could hear them and spoke under her breath, "No you moron! I'm not going to suck anyone's dick to get a job. You know what I meant. I told him to shove it."

"Ouch! I'm kidding. Lighten up," Layne laughed. "Yeah, I heard that one of the dancers at your fine high class establishment got arrested for prostitution. Actually, I heard that you got arrested for fucking my client. He was lucky he only got off that night with just a ticket, though it sounded like he was desperately trying to find other ways to get off."

"Always with the jokes. 'That's just Layne being Layne, ignore him,' Mom would say," Valerie paused almost on the verge of tears. "No I didn't do anything illegal with your client or anyone else for that matter. I've never engaged in prostitution or did anything like that. Some of the girls would discreetly hook up with some guys in the lounge or after hours, but I never did. I know you think I'm a slut Layne, but I promise you I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not a prostitute. Your client raped me, Layne! "

Valerie continued to explain, "I was giving him a lap dance and totally nude when that drunk fucking pig took his cock out. I told him I didn't do those kind of things and I was trying to leave the room when he grabbed me, pushed me against the wall and forced himself on me. He raped me Layne! Your fucking client raped me! Thankfully, the police raided the place at that moment and found us. I tried to tell the officers that he raped me, but they wouldn't believe me. They believed him. It's like I was raped twice. Once by your client and again by the police." Valerie sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Val. I believe you. I don't think you're a slut. I think you're just confused and in denial and running away from something." Layne said. He thought it, but didn't say, that the something she was running away from, was him.

"I need your help Layne, but I don't need you to psychoanalyze me. Forget it. Forget I even called you and asked you here. I'm sorry to have troubled you." Valerie said dejectedly.

"Come on Val. Tell me what's going on. I know you wouldn't contact me unless it was dire," Layne reasoned.

"Okay Layne. I've got nowhere to stay. My lease came up and I can't afford the rent. I can't afford a hotel. I've been couch surfing with girls I know from the club the past couple weeks, but I can't keep imposing on them. I'm running out of options. I need a place to stay, just for a couple months. It would only be temporary until I can earn enough to get on my feet. I contacted a club down in Florida and have a friend down there I can crash with for a while. But I need to make some money and they don't pay or tip great in this dump." Val said as she looked around the dumpy dingy diner.

"How much do you need?" Layne asked as he pulled out his checkbook.

"No Layne. I'm not asking you for money or taking charity from you or anybody else. I intend to work for it. I just need to earn a couple months' worth of wages and I'll be out of your hair."

"What happened to, what's his name? Tim?" Layne asked.

"He left me months ago. I'm trying to change Layne. I know I've got issues. I'm trying really hard Layne and you know I've got to be desperate if I'm asking you for help. You are the only family I have left since Mom died. You're all I've got, Layne." Valerie said tearfully.

"Look, Val. I know I give you a hard time and tease you a lot. But I seriously don't get it. You're smart and you're beautiful and you could do so much more with your life than what you are doing, yet here you are. Down on your luck. Again. How does an intelligent woman like you allow yourself to get taken in by all these horrible men who use you, treat you like shit and kick you to the curb when they're done with you?"

12