All Comments on 'Private Dancer'

by Bobcatatonic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago

I liked the characters and the storytelling style. If I were to quibble just a little I would suggest your initial description of Layne is just a little exposition heavy, but not in a way to subtract from the story. Val is a terrific character. Thanks - this was a pleasure to read! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s very good

I’ve been in love with my sister forever.... thank you for writing this.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Damaged Goods.

Valerie seems like the typical damaged goods,always choosing assoles and pricks to be with,but her brother Layne was the only one to treat her with respect,but Val was scared of loving Layne because of their blood ties.

But finally Val found courage to just say Fuck the world and declare her love for Layne,and even tho this is fiction,it also has real life aspects like it really is no one's business but their own and people should keep their opinions to themselves cause they should live their lives the way they want without criticism or judgement.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant Mike

Wow! I didn't know all that after reading this. Thanks Dr Mike! Besides his comments, good story. Interesting variation of the bro/sis stories. I enjoyed it a lot. I do wish it was a bit longer tho. Perhaps a sequel?

3 stars

DragonRider55

.

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Nice!

I liked your story but thought the part where she told her AA meeting about how she and her brother got started was a bit too short on details. Thanks for sharing.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

Would love another part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous