Private Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had damned well better fuck me that hard!" Her body relaxed, the struggle ceased, she lay beneath me, chest heaving head back and her mouth open to breath. "I yield to you soldier girl. Do what you will to me!"

I smiled and reached into the nightstand for two pieces of soft rope. She grinned broadly as she saw the ropes and co-operated completely as I secured her hands to the my bed which was thick oaken and more than strong enough to restrain her. She did not resist, just grinned as I tied left than right to the bed, securing them before I got up and reached for Big Girl.

"You're not going to tie my legs," she inquired like it was an everyday matter to be tied up.

"Nope, you've got long, strong legs and it think it'll be more fun with them flopping around."

"How divine," she said with a chuckle. Her eyes followed Big Girl as I pulled her harness up my thighs, tightened the buckles and adjusted her so that her base pressed right onto my clit. I looked into Elizabeth's eyes as I made the final adjustments on my girl then moved to the foot of the bed. She looked back at me eyes following mine, my shimmying breasts as I walked and Big Girl bouncing as I took my place. She looked so perfect splayed on the bed, arms wide open tied to the headboard, that intense smile and the focus of her eyes upon the blue shaft jutting from my loins I climbed up onto the bed, on my knees. Already her hips undulated, trying to entice me to her bare cunt which already shone with juice. I could see that and knew Big Girl wouldn't need any lubricant, that Elizabeth was well past ready to be fucked.

But I wasn't ready. Okay---I was ready---but I wanted English to remember this night, that maybe there was a better place for her than underneath some snotty man, and that anything boys can do girls could do better. Her legs were so long and pretty that I just had to run my fingers over them, starting at her ankles and working my way up her thighs, eyes focused on her bare cunt. Elizabeth gasped as my hands surrounded her mound, fingers outstretched thumbs crossed beneath. I just had to have a taste of her.

Her eyes got big as she saw my mouth lowered to her cunt. They got bigger as my tongue extended, tasting her for the first time, complex, slippery and oh so perfect. Up and down my tongue traced the line of her slit. And she was juicy, lubricating freely for me, coating my lips and tongue with sweet juices. And I realized that at that moment nothing really mattered but the sensation of her cunt upon my lips. She was eager, needy moaning softly as my tongue first touched her sex, as my upper lip pressed to her hood and as my tongue traced out each fold of her pussy. Her hips moved asshe pushed up her mound to force it at my lips. I was patient, riding my lips upward and down with each push of her hips. Up and down my tongue licked, not hurrying because I wanted this night with Elizabeth to last. I figured I'd never get another, not with a woman like her and I wanted to stretch out each second, each sweet moment so I'd have new memories to play back when I was alone.

She was worth the delay, arms stretched out, legs held wide open, shamelessly offering herself to me. No shyness, no holding back, just complete lust along with deepening mounds and dirty requests to be fucked in the most proper English imaginable. But I didn't fuck her, not yet, I wanted my fill of her pussy first, to feel it, to taste it, to soak my face with it. I wanted to hear her cry out, hear her beg and I could taste how close she was getting through the tautness of her muscles. I took, my right index finger and slid it up and down the center of her cunt, making it shine with her, slippery with her and once I was satisfied gently pressed it to her ass to see what would happen.

I didn't have to wait for long. "Fuck!" she cried out, stretching out the word into a plaintive moan. Fuck, I told myself as her cunt began to spasm and her hips pumped and drove up into me. She yanked at her bonds, hard and I was glad the headboard was so damn stout because if it hadn't been she'd have pulled it apart. She pushed her legs down on the bed and shoved her crotch into my face, and back onto my finger, which I allowed to push in. She was heaving and cursing and hearing that set my own cunt tingling at the possibility that I was on the middle of what I knew was a really special night.

She was still spasming when I lifted my lips. There's a mirror above the headboard, and I could see it from below, see what she could see, my face lifting up with a big grin, lips and cheeks shiny with her, lips a touch puffy from the bucking she'd give during my tasting. My arms pushed down to lift my chest and I crawled, up to take my place and bring Big Girl into play. He grin got bigger as I approached, Big Girl sticking straight out and I held her up so Elizabeth could see what I was soon going to shove into her. She pulled her legs back around me rotating her cunt and star upward, exposing her sex to me. I reached down to rub Big Girl across your pussy mouth, to wet it, to prep it, to get her used to how big she was, likely much larger than her shithead ex-boyfriend. Most of all I wanted her mind on her cunt, on the certainty that she was about to be fucked and that it was going to be great for both of us. My hand found big girl and guided her. Her head rubbed across her slit and she cooed, I slide her length across her slit and she sighed, her cunt moving to wet her. And thenI pulled back took aim and pushed her in.

Big Girl is not a small dildo. They make bigger of course---they always do---but she'll take a girl and stretch her, make her pussy lips distend to take her deep. The girls all moan when I push her in, no matter how wet they are, and English Elizabeth was no exception. She gritted her teeth and hiss out a yesssssssssss as I pushed deep inside, burying it until she pressed back against my clit. I grunted at the pressure. I held it inside her for a moment, me up on my arms, looking for good leverage to drive into here and Elizabeth's mouth open in a big "O" and then a wicked grin and pulled back as I began to thrust.

I didn't hurry. I never hurry. I fucked Elizabeth in long slow strokes, setting rhythm out of an Elgar composition, a stately pace of long deep thrusts, all the way in, only the top left in inside. With each time I sank deep I felt the base rubbing on my clit, making me wet, making my cunt tingle. Sweet pressure on my pearl made me sigh with each thrust, synchronized with each breath as I drove into her over and over.

And Elizabeth, she pushed back. No pillow princess here, her hips pushed back to meet me, matching my rhythm with her own. Tied to the bed, she found a way to push back, to grunt with effort and even to beg. Elizabeth was no quiet fuck. She didn't just moan and grunt. She talked, she pleaded with me, she encouraged me. She wanted it harder an faster, she wanted it raw. She rocked her hips to change the angle of Big Girl inside her. "Oh yes, that's perfect, perfect, please fuck me, oh please fuck me." I was happy to comply, happy to watch her breasts shimmy with each and every thrust, happy for the sound of the headboard slamming into the wall, happy to hear the squishing of her cunt as Big Girl drove deep inside her.

I rode her long, I rode her hard and the whole time she kept her eyes on mine, watching me, pushing back as I fucked her, pleading, moaning now with a each breath, each time I sank deep into her. Again I heard the long moan, the deep moan and it thrilled me, filled me with the feeling of knowing that I could please this woman, this beautiful elegant woman underneath me, pushing back, Her orgasm was long and deep and her cries filled the room. And it made my cunt tingle to know I could do this for her.

Then she leaned up to face me. Found a way to use her elbows to raise her chest. She looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me in the arse."

I just nodded. I pulled Big Girl out. She pulled her legs back to rotate up her hips to bare her pink star for me. I reached into the nightstand, to pull out a tube of lube. I took it and squeezed out an inch of the cool gel upon her pucker. Then I took the gel and squeezed it out upon big girl, taking my left hand to spread it around, then taking my finger to work the gel on her backside into her tight ass.

"Oh yes," she cried out, her voice almost a shout as I pushed the gel into her bottom, as my finger penetrated her dirty hole. She grinned like a fool and her hips pushed back, helping work my digit in. Liz was a woman who wanted to be fucked.

"Looks like you're a dirty girl, aren't you English," I said with a self satisfied smile

"I damned well am a dirty girl and you bloody well know it," she said with the biggest of grins. "i want you to fuck my arse and I want it fucked hard. Don't be afraid to hurt me a bit. A little pain will still make it all the sweeter."

"Fuck yeah." I burned with lust as I pushed Big Girl up to her backside, and we froze their for a moment eyes locked. And then I pushed her in in one long, direct thrust.

She screamed, and I stopped for a moment, afraid I'd really hurt her. But not her. "Give it to me dammit, Give it to me hard. I'm not some garden rose afraid of a little pluming. Fuck me like you really mean it!"

And I fucked her just that way. I fucked her like I meant it because I did mean it. She'd challenged me and I had to respond. I went up on my fingers and toes so I could put my weight into it driving deep, thrusting as hard as I could And she responded, calling out "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me just this way." Her legs wrapped tight around me to urge me on.

So I rode on hammering into her, each thrust a fresh press against my clit. I could feel it building feel the rise of heat in me, feel the driving rhythm of my hips hammering her cunt. I focussed on her, driving hard until I couldn't focus on anything at all but the heat in my cunt and the sound of Big Girl driving deep into her. For the first time, since Carolyn had left me, I knew I was lost, knew I was in over my head, knew I didn't care about anything except right now and the beautiful woman beneath me, fucking back will all the spirit and will in the world.

I heard her cry out again, her body shimmying bucking into me, juices pouring from her cunt and down my thighs. And I felt my own self let go, my cunt and ass lost in convulsions, carried deep into my need, my whole body white with heat and pleasure. And I cried out into the night and the birds started cawing outside my window and my neighbors cat began to screech. And she matched me, her own moans harmonizing with mine as we both made it together, so tight in our pleasure.

Our chests were both heaving as we cooled down. I sort of collapsed on her chest, kissing her softly and being kissed in return. The moment I got her hands untied her arms were about me, holding my tight as we moved together, Big Girl still deep in her ass, but neither of us caring about anything but he need to feel each other's skin pressed tight.

"Oh my God, that was grand!" She kissed me furiously, then nibbled my lips and bit my upper lip in heat. I licked the sweat from her brow as we cooled down. And finally I eased Big Girl from her bottom, unbuckled and set her upon the stand. She held me and we listened to each other breathe. "I'm going to be here for a week," she announced, taking her fingers to turn my chin to hers. "And I want it this way every night. Every night, you hear me?"

"I hear you," I said softly, still recovering, softly kissing her again, lips so soft and tasting of berries. "You'd better get your stuff then, because we don't want to waste time commuting. "Do you want to wrestle every night."

"I do!" She laughed and reached down to pinch my bottom. "One of these nights I may win and I'll get to fuck you!"

"You just might," I said with a chuckle, deciding that losing wouldn't be so bad. Not with Elizabeth. "You really mean this?"

"I do." She kissed me again. "I will stay with you every night until I leave."

She kept her promise to move in. She more than kept it. And for the first time in years, I felt happy.


12