Private Dick Pt. 02: Interrogation.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fits right in with your truck although one of those six-shooters might be more in its milieu."

Liz took a bit of hot, rich vindaloo. She was clearly famished and the vindaloo and korma went down well. I stayed quiet. I'd have to coax everything out of her. She had a lot on her mind, and frankly, it didn't seem the time to push.

Afterward she asked to take a shower. I got her towels and such while Liz undressed. She had draped her clothes across the back of the wicker chair in the corner of my bedroom. Her panties were laid out, silk, and pink, thin, and imbued with the scent of her sex, familiar and enticing.

It wasn't unusual for me to have another woman's clothing laid out in my bedroom. Shirley, Red Brandy, Isis, and more had all left their clothing en route to my bed. Big Girl stood there on the nightstand, pointing upwards as she rested upon her base, leather harness spread out around her. I wondered if Liz's scent was still upon her, her taste as well. Of course, I'd washed her in the morning, but Big Girl had been inside Liz for a long time.

The dildo had been my calling card for so long, a toy I had bought while sorting through the loss of Carolyn. With Carolyn, lovemaking had been different, driven more by love than raw physical need. Not that the hunger did not burn inside me, but rather that it was wedded to a tenderness towards the woman who had shown me my true self and reveled in making me more than I already was.

I took a deep breath, catching the slightest whiff of Liz's scent in the air as the sound of the shower poured down. I laid my pistol down on the chest of drawers. I began undoing my blouse slowly, watching myself in the long mirror. I pulled it off and set it in the laundry hamper, staring at myself in the mirror, made up, feminine, more like I'd been when Carolyn and I had met, in my red padded bra. I felt like someone new as I unsnapped my bra and pulled it off, releasing my breasts. As it too went into the hamper I realized that making this commitment to Liz, especially in these circumstances, had changed everything. Off came the skirt, leaving me in red satin panties. I took another look in the mirror then went for the cold cream, to take off the makeup, to become myself again, the plain detective who ran down cheating husbands for a living.

The water shut off. I peeled off my panties as I heard Liz's ablutions from the bathroom. I looked in the mirror one more time to see myself, bare, shapely, sex framed only by a small patch of hair, my pussy pink and exposed. I gathered herself, pulled my shoulders back in a military way, and smiled, wondering where this all was going.

The door clicked open and Liz stepped through, bare, lean, and toned, so firm and lovely, little droplets of water still upon her skin with the towel wrapped about her head. She looked like Venus without the half shell, and it made me want to just take her into my arms and kiss her, to press her bare flesh to mine. But I stood there in the nude, staring back at the woman who for some reason I could not resist.

Liz looked at me. "Ready to wrestle, I see."

She reached over and ran her fingertips along the length of Big Girl, like a sweet caress for the dildo she had so recently taken so deeply.

"Wasn't sure you'd be ready. Often takes a girl a couple of days to recover from what I gave you. But you deserve your rematch."

"Where's your pistol. You need to keep it at hand. It won't do you any good if you can't get to it in time."

I turned to point it out.

That was a mistake. Liz moved like greased lightning, grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. In seconds she had me in an armbar, pinning my wrist and elbow against each other. Liz forced the arm straight and with her weight on me she had total control of my body. I couldn't reach enough of Liz to fight the hold. Liz could break my arm or pull it out of its socket. I was mad for being suckered but there was something else. I'd misjudged Liz earlier. Liz had used a judo move, one she'd been trained in, one I hadn't expected. The Englishwoman had trained for unarmed combat, possibly undergone even more training than I.

I writhed and twisted, but every time she really pushed it was painful. But there was more, something else, the pressure of Liz's cunt on my thigh sliding and pressing down, with each move leaving a trail of slippery juice upon me. She was wet, she was horny and she wanted to fuck me.

"You win," I conceded. "You get to wear Big Girl tonight."

"And I shall fuck you until you scream."

Liz released me, and I rolled on my back, rubbing my sore arm but my legs open, more than aware of the tingling in my own cunt. Liz climbed onto the bed, to lay at my side, running her fingertips across my belly. Then she raised up and sat on me. Liz was wet, very wet and from not from her shower, but from the match, and my surrender. She took the same soft ropes I had bound her with the previous day. My eyes locked on hers, I raised my arms to offer them and make it easy to bind me to my own headboard.

"Here's what you have gotten yourself into. You are generous but foolish. The people I deal with cheat. Like I just did. If you lose the cost is not getting fucked with a strap-on, which am about to do to you with considerable delight."

"Do your worst."

The hypnotic grind of Liz upon my belly was getting to me. The feel of her juices covering me made my cunt tingle. Sex was different with Liz. Like the old days. Long ago with Carolyn, lovemaking had been spontaneous, trading places, trading roles as equals. I had gotten too used to being on top, to wearing the harness, the one who gave out the fucking but never received. It was time to change my role.

I had bought Big Girl after my return from Afghanistan, alone, needing to find a new role, that of the tough angry soldier. Today I would not be the woman giving, but the woman receiving. My cunt twitched, tingling in anticipation of this long-lost but not unfamiliar place and it brought back sweet memories of my sex stretched out, taken and used. I rolled my hips in anticipation even as Liz's sweet juices were pressed upon my belly and ground in as she slid upward toward my face.

Liz moved slowly, eyes shining, as she bound my wrists, pressing her pussy tight, leaving a trail of cunt slime as she rose higher, rising to a destination I knew was my mouth. And I craved it, craved not having to be in charge, craved not having to make the decisions, to yield the initiative. And it made me wet, made my hips move and sway. I smiled up at Liz as her thighs enclosed my head. Her bare pussy glistened above my lips, and I liked them, realizing that a woman lowering herself upon her mouth was a thing I had truly missed.

Liz tasted, if anything, sweeter than the night before, her taste more subtle as she pressed down upon my mouth. There was a hunger to her that the pressure and weight upon my lips and tongue pressed onto me. I slipped my tongue upward, sweeping up and down, pressing it deep, as Liz dripped down upon my face, wetting me with delicious juice, taking my fill as she ground down upon my willing mouth.

Liz gripped the headboard, head thrown back, her long brown hair whipping back and forth as she rode my mouth and lips. She was moaning now, moaning with each breath, grinding hard onto my face. "Oh, you have a sweet mouth," she cried out, eyes like slits. "Lick me, you naughty slut."

Nobody had ever called me a slut before, at least no one who didn't want a bruising. But this time it was my lips taking the bruising, and I liked it, no I loved it. It was different this time, it fired me, made me feel nasty and needy as I swabbed my tongue tip across Liz's clitoris before pushing it into her urethra. Liz wasn't like any woman I'd known before and somehow that made it special, made me want to be Liz's whore at that moment. The Brit was moaning now, head thrown back, her breasts in her hands pulling upon her hard nipples, flushed as she pinched them hard enough to make it hurt, which in turn drove her hips down upon my mouth. Liz's body began to glisten with fresh sweat as her moans deepened.

I could taste a change as Liz grew hotter, taste a tightening in the lips that went right to my wet cunt. Liz then changed her grind, pressing her pearl down upon my flatted tongue, using me solely for her own pleasure. My cunt was beginning to spasm, a tender feeling I had known for years, a hunger as I knew Liz approached her release.

Liz bucked and her cunt began to contract frantically. Fresh juice poured down upon my lips as Liz began to scream, loud enough to echo off the walls. I licked frantically, hungrily, and tasted Liz in orgasm again. My lover bucked like a bull rider upon my mouth, Liz's skin red and now sweaty with fresh exertion. I kept licking, for with women often one orgasm would flow into another and I needed the flow to continue, wanted my face and chest to shine with Liz's sweet juice.

"Enough!" Liz cried out, grabbing the headboard.

I pouted as she lifted her cunt from my mouth.

"Oh you magnificent slut, what a wonderful, wonderful mouth you have. I could sit here all night and I suspect you would not let up. But I promised you a fucking and I will keep my promise."

Liz stretched and rose up, stepping off the bed, and reached for Big Girl, still standing tall in her harness, big and blue and beautiful. I watched with open eyes and mouth as Liz seized it, eyes flashing and a wicked smile upon her lips as she pulled the harness around her long coltish legs to draw it tight about her waist. Liz cinched it and adjusted it.

"That's right, soldier girl, watch me get ready. I'm going to fuck you right into the ground!"

"Don't talk, just fuck," I hissed, opening my legs, drawing them back, rotating my mound upward for Liz. I could feel how empty my cunt was, and how she needed to be filled. "Shove Big Girl in me! I'm damned well ready to be ridden."

Liz smiled and mounted the bed, taking her place, her thighs between my opened thighs. Like I had for her, Liz rubbed the shaft upon my slit, coating it, teasing me with the promise of what would come.

I rocked and shifted, trying to guide Big Girl into me. "You fucking tease, put it in me,"I snarled out, surprised at the vehemence of my own words. "Fill me up if you fucking dare!"

"Oh, I dare," Liz snapped, while giving me a smile that showed off her perfect white teeth.

She grabbed Big Girl by the base and took aim. I whimpered as the big dildo pressed into the opening in my pussy lips. I screamed when Liz shoved it deep.

Oh, she's so big! So big! I felt my cunt stretched like never before, finally knowing how Shirley and the others had felt, why they craved Big Girl so much. It hurt, but it was a good hurt, a hurt that soon gave way to sheer joy as Big Girl battered down my defenses and made me squeal with delight. I liked to fuck. In fact, I don't think there is a woman alive who doesn't love being fucked, particularly with a beautiful shiny woman looking down at you with the biggest imaginable grin. Liz was beautiful, her breasts bobbed with every thrust, and oh what thrusts, deep, hard, and inevitable. Liz had meant it when she promised to fuck me into the ground. Our hips synchronized, pressing tight and back, in and back, I soon found myself whimpering, even begging for more, so delighted to finally receive what I had given so many others.

My voice rose as my chest rose and fell, hips pumping and grinding, the pace picking up as our need overcame our minds. I leaned up and caught Liz's right nipple between my teeth, biting just a bit, holding her nipple, making Liz moan and shove Big Girl even harder. The room reeked of our juices, the bed squeaked in an allegro beat, and above all was the squishing sound my cunt made as Big Girl plowed her.

I began to lose it, my sex and bottom lost in convulsions, lost in the white heat and hunger of being fucked with such animal passion. I was screaming and Liz joined me, our voices merging into a harmony of ecstasy, rising in range and volume.

Juice poured from my cunt like a river. I had never been a squirter, soaking, yes, but it was as if Liz had broken the dam inside of me. Juice poured from me, down over my star, down to soak the bed beneath us as I careened from orgasm to orgasm, body white with pleasure, blind to everything but the intense stare in Liz's eyes until the Englishwoman found her own release and covered me.

We lay there breathing for a while, night birds singing outside my bedroom window. Liz collapsed upon me, pressing her skin tight to me, kissing me so tenderly as our cunts tingled as one. She untied me and once freed I pulled her tight to kiss her with hunger and need.

"You truly are a supreme shag," Liz said. "Absolutely addicting." She bent to lick along the line of my jaw before rising to strip Big Girl off. "I could get used to sleeping with you."

"I could get used to it too."

I was spent, but I couldn't keep my eyes from my lover as Liz slid Big Girl off and climbed back into the bed. She laid her head upon my breast, fingertips across my belly, both of us breathing deeply, touching softly. And that's the way we stayed until the morning songbirds began their wake-up song.