All Comments on 'Private, Don't Look Ch. 06'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! I loved the pegging part! My Grampy dick is hard as a rock right now. I hope Grandma fucks my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked everything but the pegging and really hope its not something thats continued. Normally would give 5 stars but not now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i could have done without the pegging as well. that killed it quick.

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comments

Thanks for the honest feedback.

This story touches upon many different forms of sexual gratification. I realize that the result is that at some point I may exceed the boundaries of some readers. I will admit that I vacillated quite a bit about this scene where Charlie gets pegged. Eventually I decided to leave it in, even at the risk of offending some readers.

I hope you continue reading and enjoy other parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Charlies turn ;)

Contrary to the others I Loved that You included this part ;)

Although most may not admit it NONE of them would have protested... Once they voiced their Objections ( half heartedly ) lol, All would have Gladly submitted, and if they then were Truthful, They would ask 'When can we do that again' ;)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Misleading

It was not a DP. A DP is pussy and anal penetration.

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 year ago

It's a great story, Very hot ! and a great story line - how they got to where they are today is a great progression. The early chapters were well edited. You seem more rushed with them now and missing

things. In the first 5 chapters they lived in a dorm, now they had an apartment !?! Many other little flaws.

I also agree with "Anonymous" comment about DP, she was spit roasted. but now that anal has been introduced maybe true DP is in the future. As for the comments about Charlie getting pegged. This was with a dildo, and many pure hetero couples and should not be considered gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
1097 Followers
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES