Private Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I examined his line of sight carefully to see if he were surveying her lips with lust: remembering.

Although, if he did look at her that way it would affirm my masculinity as the one whom she made her husband. I wasn't jealous, I was just looking for clues to his intentions and hoping to avoid being outed.

He was holding a half empty glass of iced tea so he must have been here for a while.

His manners with my wife seemed kinda rude. He was demanding and bossy, but rather than get angry she was accepting and submitting to it.

She should've gotten angry. She should've thrown him out.

I wanted to rise to her defense, but not knowing what they'd already talked about I was afraid to stir the hornet's nest.

Maybe he was just pretending to be a salesman so he could get a glimpse of the woman of unknown attractiveness who'd sucked him off. And she is pretty.

Maybe he'd leave soon.

The more he put her under his thumb and the longer I let it go on, the more she succumbed to his domineering charms.

Soon he started peppering the conversation with sexual innuendos and hints that he had a monster cock. Surprisingly, she blushed, but reacted positively.

Throughout their conversation he called her a 'naughty girl' and over time she seemed to embrace the title.

He asked me if I would refill their drinks and when I returned they were sitting side by side on the couch.

We all talked for another twenty minutes while I watched helplessly as he just possibly was seducing my wife right in front of me.

I have no idea when it moved from flirting to a done deal, but when he put his drink down and said, "Let's all go to the bedroom." She giggled and let him lead us there.

Seeing him take my wife in his arms I couldn't even call it cheating since I was right there. But it was still wrong because... well because I couldn't put my finger on why: but even with me there it had to be an affront for some reason.

There was no foreplay. No warming her up by touching her pussy. No kissing of her erogenous zones. No oral sex of any kind.

He just lowered Caity onto our bed, lifted her skirt, and yanked her panties off. She sighed.

With his pants around his ankles he climbed on top and rammed his huge cock home in one reckless thrust.

She raised her legs high up in the air, her eyes widening in surprise at those first few plunges. He stabbed deeply into her cunt relentlessly for about ten minutes with no discernable technique.

My wife is fit and hot so I have no doubt he enjoyed fucking her. He seemed to do nothing special so I was disappointed she was so animated in her enjoyment of him using her for his pleasure.

About half way into it she screamed out, "It's so long and thick." I didn't know she cared about that. Early in our marriage she told me size didn't matter.

Why, oh why, did I work so hard to find a man with a big cock? Maybe an average sized cock would've been fine. Better yet, I wished I'd never pursued being made a cocksucker.

Craig crashed into her slit, repeatedly and roughly for a while longer, and she humped her slit back at him. Her boobs shook violently from the pounding. Her hair was a mess and her body was varnished in a light sheen of perspiration as if she were the one doing most of the work.

With a final collision he wedged his cock in her vagina delivering his cumload. Again he gave that same yell he had yelled when he came down my throat, the one loud enough to wake the dead.

From my vantage point at the side of the bed I could see his cock pulse multiple times, for at least a minute, and knew it had to be bigger than the load he'd pumped into my stomach weeks before.

She lay there, ragged and limp, looking emotionally satisfied. A look I hadn't seen on her in a long time.

But even though he was done she wasn't sexually satisfied. He started to get up but she clung to him, "Wait, I haven't come yet. I need to be licked?"

For the first time in our marriage I was happy that she was left hanging. It would have been yet another insult if he had given her an orgasm through intercourse.

He pulled away from her grasping hands, answering her with a scoff, "Real men don't eat pussy."

Score another point for me! Not only was he not sensitive to her needs but he was misogynistic too.

She looked away from him, like she was ashamed of herself, "Oh, of course. I'm sorry."

He went to the bathroom to wash his penis - yet another time he disrespected her.

Turning to me she implored, "Bobby, would you be a darling..."

She'd come to her senses. He would leave and she would come back to me. Now that she knew what jerks other men were she might even appreciate me more.

I climbed onto the bed, embracing her to renew our bond which had been strained for these years. I was kissing my wife's as yet unkissed lips, when her delicate hands caressed my shoulders, then I felt that familiar pressure telling me she wanted me to go down on her.

I love eating pussy and I lick her thoroughly every time we make love, but another man had just left his spunk in there.

Now, I don't mind licking my own cum, and I've wanted to taste another man's cum, but this would be very very different - she would know and think less of me.

What kind of man would debase himself like that in front of his wife?

Then I answered my own question, that man would have to be really dedicated to his wife. It would be an act of forgiveness. And what kind of woman wouldn't admire that kind of commitment?

I kissed my way down her chest, wanting to linger at her neglected breasts and nipples, but she insisted I continue my Southward journey.

Approaching her bushy untrimmed and untended wild patch of pubes I smelled her familiar odor, but also detected something I'd only been aware of once before: the scent of Craig's bush was intermingled with hers.

On the one hand, it turned me on as the thought of cocks has turned me on for many years. But on the other hand, the one time I'd actually experienced that smell he'd fucked my mouth so brutally that I'd sworn never to suck cock again.

I knew that just below, he would have left another present for me, a present I wanted, both to imbibe and to cement my love with Caity.

That other time with Craig I didn't get to taste it. Would tasting it seeping from a pussy be the same as tasting it jetting from his cock?

I repositioned myself so I was between her legs, then gently resting my hands on her uplifted thighs I nibbled my way around the area to build her excitement.

I was the real man here because I was the one who didn't abandon, control, and use her merely for my own gratification.

Moving below her bush I discovered her mashed and swollen labia. Never had I left her lady parts so beaten up. The area was red and raw and smelled of cock and cum.

In a last ditch effort to both confirm my stance as the devoted one, and avoid a wrong interpretation I suggested, "This is for you." I said that, rather than admit it was to satisfy my unrequited craving for cum.

Caity pulled her knees back to her chest, opening her conquered cunt to my lips. The inner folds unfurled, revealing a glob of sticky white spoo within the gaped aperture.

She whimpered, "Bobby, do it. I need it now. Please don't wait any longer." She never said 'please', she must've really felt what she was asking was over the top.

The blob started a slow descent threatening to escape capture before I could scoop it up.

"Quickly bobby." Her voice was urgent, "Eat it."

I inserted my tongue at the very bottom of her cavern, adjacent to her perineum. Making sure to get under and behind the white cummy oyster I scooped it into my mouth.

No sooner was it in my mouth than I saw another smaller glob.

Hastily I swirled the first ball around tasting and experiencing its essence, but knowing I had to get the next one before it slipped away.

Having another man's ejaculate in me validated all those fantasies I'd had all my life to be subjugated to cock.

I went back for the next ball, likewise running my tongue beneath it, to retrieve it all.

I added it to the first one making a new larger slimeball. My intention was to keep going back for more and to keep adding them to the earlier globs. However, they were too big to hold in my mouth.

Well, since I wanted to swallow cum this presented me with another great option. I did it with great gusto relishing the texture.

By now smaller cascading globs were lined up and flowing down the groove. I burrowed my tongue into the chasm causing Caity to mew quietly with her first orgasm. I felt proud since I'd never brought her to climax with just three licks.

That subdued orgasm ejected a third large globule from the depths of her cock infused pussy.

As it slipped into my mouth I kept licking, digging in there to get all I could. Caity was lying on her back but I wished she were crouched over my face so her cunt could completely empty its nasty deluge into me.

The flow slowed to a smaller flood which in turn reduced to a steady trickle.

Half present, she spoke dreamily, "You're tongue is the best part of you. I don't know if I could've lasted these years if not for your regular licking."

I loved licking his cum from Caity's spermy tunnel but it was troubling and distracting to hear her talking like this.

She continued with her monologue, not even aware how her words hurt, "Show me what you're good for, Bobby. Keep licking me to another one. Eat the nasty goo."

Shocked, I stopped for a moment as her newly expressed thoughts sunk in. She grabbed my head pulling my lips back, "Lick it, lick all of a real man's cum from my hole and maybe it will transform you into one too."

I half believed her. Kicking myself for not being more of a man I convinced myself that she might be right.

I dove into her gooey cunt. I was going to prove I was man enough to give her even more orgasms. I was also going to eat all the virile cum building my strength.

I licked with a frenzy using all my best moves. I swirled, I nibbled, and sucked her hole and clit.

I knew I was doing a great job, because in contrast to her regular passivity, she clamped her thighs on my head, bucking against my juice coated face.

In quick succession I gave her two more orgasms and she gave me the last of his cum.

When she was done her legs released my head and slowly lowered back down to the bed.

I now knew that she didn't appreciate or admire my efforts to love her in the slightest. She never had. Truly, she only kept me around for my cunnilingus skills.

Lifting my head up from my place in her steamy grotto I saw the forgotten Craig standing there in the doorway, watching disapprovingly.

Ignoring me he said, "Toots, can we do it again tomorrow? I think I'd like another one of your fantastic blowjobs."

She nodded absentmindedly as he left. Then holding my face in her hands she looked intensely into my eyes.

For the first time in our marriage she was totally honest, "You're not hunky and manly like Craig. And your penis isn't so huge. But you do love me, even though I've treated you badly."

"And you're the only one who's ever licked my dirty place. You're really good at it, the best!"

"I want you to stay and be a part of my sex life with Craig...or other men, who are better at commanding my feelings. Please say you'll do it."

I wanted my wife to love and admire me. But if that was never going to happen I would settle for her affection in bed, even if I was second fiddle to bossy rude men.

I no longer placed her on a pedestal in my heart, but we were married and her body was sexy, and this had been the best sexual experience of my life.

I could pretend that I wasn't attracted to cocks and cum by continuing in the illusion that I was a dedicated husband. She would never know I stayed only to eat the cum of other men from her pussy.

I looked back into her eyes, lying, "You know I will. I'll do anything for you."

Exhausted from her orgasmic release she lay there silently for a few minutes. Gradually a confused look crossed her face, then she mused, repeating Craig's last words to her, "Another blowjob??"

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12