All Comments on 'Private Lessons'

by blueboysf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
YES VERY NICE

So glad the professor could take time to help a nice honey student.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Wow

I wish I had a professor like that when I was in college I would have taken lots of private lessons.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
This student is no beginner

Professor Roberts is a teacher in original sense of the Greek word paidagogos which means someone who leads boys to manhood.

We can imagine what the next lesson(s) will be. Will it be a surprise for the student who was so willing to suck his professor?

TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago

Usually college students would have enough experience and skills to serve older men like this professor. But not all teachers would offer them private lessons. That's why we have glory holes for students and staff in our college.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

If professors were all like that I might of gone to college I hope there's a part 2 to this I'd love to know what his surprise is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My philosophy professor had me at his home for special tutoring.. On our third and final session, we took a relaxing dip in his jacuzzi and after a couple glasses of wine our conversation would become personal and sexual. His hand slowly rubs up my thigh and his fingertips lightly massaged my now throbbing penis through the fabric of my Speedo. He strategically zeroed in on my head ridge and penis tip. Before I knew it, he had my big penis head in his warm mouth pleasuring me like I've never been before, pumping my thick shaft. I came so fast and so hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous