Private Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She studied Lacey with a grin. The girl's current face was one she knew all too well. The studious face of concentration she had when taking an exam. She used one of her oily hands to move her blonde hair behind her ear, and action that caused Amirah to throb all the harder. That cute little face, those plump lips, the big blue eyes. Her creamy smooth skin. This was quite possibly one of the worst hand jobs ever given, but the fact that it was her doing it made up for it and then some. Amirah decided that this had to continue beyond today.

She's trying so hard. Too bad effort is only half the battle. The other half is... practice. Lots and lots of practice.

Lacey had gone back to her default, after making sure the lube was applied everywhere she took the thick cock in both hands and began rubbing it back and forth as fast as she could. Distasteful.

"Stop." The hands froze but did not remove themselves from the brown pillar. "Now I want you to think about what you did wrong." That's right. Look up at me past my cock.

Her scowl returned as the girl racked her brain for what she did wrong. "I... was doing the way I did myself."

"Exactly. And what grade did that afford you last time?"

Lacey mumbled something. Amirah knew what she said but this would not stand.

"Miss Cambell. When I ask you a question I expect an answer. An audible and intelligent answer." The girl jumped at her tone. Judging by her demeanor one would think she's never been reprimanded in her life. Amirah mentally went through her transcripts and record. Maybe she hasn't.

"A F minus."

"Exactly. And what would you have gotten if I allowed you to continue to go on like that?"

"An... F minus." She looked up at Amirah, her eyes pleading for forgiveness. She couldn't help herself. She took a step forward, closing the distance enough so that her length now casted a shadow over her student's features.

"Now. Pleasure me correctly."

Lacey looked up at the dick now covering her face and gulped. She slid backwards in her own cum, smearing it on the floor even more, then replaced her grip on the dick. Then she paused.

"I don't know how" She looked down at the ground at her confession.

"When you speak to someone you make eye contact, Miss Cambell. I taught you that day one." She could have sworn her cock got bigger seeing her eyes again. This was her favorite view of all time. "Good. Now, what do we do if we don't know how to do something?"

"We ask for help."

"Now, do you have something to ask me?" Lacey lowered her eyes back to the cock in front of her, seemingly forgetting her time and place.
"How do I jerk you off?" Her voice was distant, distracted, before she realized what she said and slapped a hand over her mouth, looking up with scared eyes. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as she seemed?
"Language young lady. I will look past that slip up this one time, but ladies don't use such vulgar language. But I do appreciate you swallowing your pride and asking. You can pleasure me by following my instructions. First, grip me." Lacey shakingly raised her hand.

"Two hands." She quickly had the other one join the first until both were wrapped around the shaft again.
"Now stroke it. Slowly." Lacey followed directions. Never taking her eyes off of her headmistress's. Amirah suppressed a moan and kept her face straight. She's going to have to work harder than that if she wants to see me unravel.
"Good. Now as you do it, twist your hands. Almost as if you are wringing out a towel." Lacey followed suit, her hands gliding and twisting around the length in slow, languid strokes. "Perfect. You see Miss Cambell, when pleasuring oneself, or another, things must not be fast like that shameful display you performed earlier." More blush came to the girl's cheeks. "To get the most pleasure out of any act, it must be slow, methodical and performed with the utmost skill." She was keeping her face straight, but the dry spell for her had her resisting the urge to cum before they really began.

"Next you want to play with specific parts. You have two hands, one must always be stroking the cock. Use your other to fondle my testicles. Do not grip them, simply lay them in your hand gently and massage them."

The blonde followed her directions to the letter, massaging each testicle individually before doing both at the same time, all while keeping one hand moving on her cock. Amirah could not resist the moan that came out of her mouth. Some part of her was worried that it had been too loud. Any passerby would undoubtedly understand something sexual was happening in the classroom. Though despite it sneaking up on her, she still was able to make it sexy and ladylike. One must be ready at all times, of course.

"Next, use one hand to play with only the head. Give it short, quick strokes, or use a thumb to massage the top or underside." Lacey went to move the hand stroking the cock, the other occupied with the balls.

Amirah let out a loud sigh. "One hand must always be stroking dear." Quick to amend her mistake, she moved the ball hand to replace the other one in stroking. Then she gingerly wrapped the head with her thumb and ring finger. She squeezed the head tightly and began pumping it as if it were its own, mini cock.

For once Amirah was glad that Lacey hadn't been making eye contact with her, or she would have witnessed a crack in the teacher's armor. Her face had broken for a second, the stimulation almost causing her to orgasm prematurely. It took everything in her not to let out another moan. I can't wait to cum all over that pretty little face.

Just when she recovered Lacey switched up her style, first running her thumb roughly over the crown before switching position to rub the underside.

This set the professor off. Feeling the familiar rush of her balls tightening she quickly grabbed the girl's head to position her cock directly in front of it. Startled, Lacey stopped her movements. "Never stop your hands, Miss Cambell." Her motions continued. She could feel the semen rising up through her dick. "Look at my face, I'm going to show you how a real lady orgasms."

Looking into those curious, blue eyes Amirah had one of the strongest orgasms she could remember. Because of the slow pace of the hands, her first spurt did not shoot out with tremendous force but it was enough to still land it square on Lacey's face. And what she lacked in power she made up in sheer volume and thickness. Panicked, Lacey once again stopped her hand, but Amirah was having none of that. She quickly grabbed the girl's wrist and moved it back and forth, using the hand like a sleeve to extend her orgasm.

All throughout, even with globs of cum slowly slipping down her face only to be replaced by more, they made eye contact. Amirah, despite the monumental orgasm, managed to keep her face straight, the only signs of her ascension being the drawn-out sigh she let out and the stars dancing in her eyes.

When she had finally finished delivering her payload, she let go of the wrist, the hand falling to the girl's side as Amirah admired her work. Seeing her cum contrasted against the perfect, pale skin all she could think was beautiful. If that orgasm hadn't taken everything out of her she would have been hard again and ready for round two. She did however feel it twitch when she noticed that the cum had started dripping off of her face, some of it landing on the girl's own erection. Almost looks good enough to eat. She was interrupted by her student asking the important questions.

"What grade was that?" The eyes looked up at her hopeful for improvement. She didn't even bother to wipe any of the cum off of her face first.

Amirah thought, for a second. If I give her a lower grade, that'll motivate her. "A D minus. An improvement, but not a major one. If you noticed, I didn't do a lot of moaning, and you stopped your hand during the orgasm. Don't stop your hand until you or your partner is completely spent, otherwise you are missing out on added pleasure during the most important part." Finished with her scolding she turned towards her desk, looking for tissues to clean the girl up with. Then she heard the sobs.

Turning around she was surprised to see that now tears were running down the girl's face along with the cum. "I'm sorry! You told me to do better and I didn't. Please don't be mad."

The scene before her melted Amirah's heart. Sure she had a reputation to keep as a mean, badass headmistress, but she wasn't heartless. She remembered Lacey's file as well as the ways she seems to idolize her whenever they interacted, and she put the pieces together.

Lacey Cambell came from the noble house Cambell in English society. She had been raised mostly by nannies until the age of seven before quickly being shipped off to a boarding school. Then, each level of education was another boarding school until eventually she graduated secondary school and ended up at Amirah's own tertiary university. She only gets to see her real family every other holiday. It was a lonely existence. Being hundreds of miles away from the nearest real family. As such Lacey had started idolizing her professors, substituting them for her paternal and maternal figures. It's why she is always so eager to please, she wants the approval of an authority figure that she never got from her own parents. And after years of being the best she could be, her current maternal figure had not only given her the worst two grades she had ever received, she embarrassed herself in front of her, and got scolded for the first time ever.

I was too hard on her. What she needs right now is encouragement, not reprimands. Amirah shocked the girl when she knelt down on the ground with her, staining her own stockings with their now mixed loads on the floor. She took one hand and cupped Lacey's cheek, raising the girls head until they were making eye contact again. She used her thumb to wipe away some cum that was dangerously close to her eye.

Her voice was the softest that Lacey had ever heard it, and her tone was sympathetic and understanding. "I know you tried your best, but it was your first time. No one is good from the start. If they were, I wouldn't have a job in the first place. It's your job to learn and my job to teach you. Don't feel too down about it. I have the utmost confidence that as the top of the school, you will quickly outdo my expectations." Then she surprised herself when she leaned in and kissed the girl on the forehead, ignoring tasting herself in favor of the kind gesture.

Lacey was too stunned to respond, but at least she had stopped crying. Amirah stood up and surveyed the damage done to her stockings. They were unsalvageable so she decided to take them off. She grabbed her clothes and redressed her upper half and returned her skirt to its proper position. Afterwards she handed the stunned Lacey three items: a container of wipes, a paper towel roll, and a slip of paper with a number on it. Then she returned to her desk and started gathering the papers she still had to grade.

"Now. I expect this room to be spotless when I come back tomorrow Miss Cambell. And I expect you to still have done all your normal homework as well and the new daily assignment I'm assigning for our next lesson."
That snapped Lacey out of it. "Next lesson?"

"Of course, I told you it was my job to teach you didn't I? I can't let you go around with such a p-" She had been about to say 'poor performance' but remembered the fragile mental state of the girl still kneeling in a pile of cum. "I mean you don't want to keep that D minus forever do you?"

"No!" she was quick to respond. Anything to please her surrogate parents.
"There's that drive that I like." She surprised Lacey again by flashing a quick smile before reverting back to her stern face. "Now as I said, this room better not have an ounce of semen still in it by the morning. And as for your new daily assignment," she pointed at the slip of paper she had handed her. "That is my personal cell. I assume I don't have to tell you not to leak it to anyone?" The girl frantically shook her head. "Good. Your assignment is simple. You will masturbate at least once a night and send a recording to me. I will judge it and grade it accordingly. If you are who I know you to be, I expect rapid improvement. And, I expect to see you here everyday after classes are done for more lessons." She reached the door and opened it before turning back to the kneeling girl. "Have a good night Miss Cambell."

"You too, Headmistress."

And with that Amirah shut the door behind her and walked off to her office. She was good at compartmentalizing things in her head. All of her feelings had stayed in that room with Lacey and would only come back the next evening when they met up again and briefly when she pleasured herself to the videos of her favorite student masturbating. But for now, she had a whole stack of papers to grade and had wasted 45 minutes on the first of many private lessons.


12