Private Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was releasing sounds of relief. "Oh, that feels so wonderful..."

Michelle grabbed her left foot and popped her toes. She held it between both hands and used fast kneads.

When Amelia's sighs began to drift away, Michelle curled up with her and off to snoozing they went.

The next evening, Michelle stood before her living room window peeking out of the blinds as she waited for Amelia to arrive from work. She was wearing nothing but a black hair tie holding up her ponytail, a harness with a faux, rubbery purple cock, and the secretions that were dripping down her leg. She talked Amelia into some role play and today, she was the one in charge and Amelia was to be submissive to all of her naughty whims.

She was so in love with Amelia that it was like love drunkenness and the warm sensations shooting throughout were caused not by bourbon or vodka but the loved shared between them.

Michelle's chest rumbled when Amelia's royal blue Nissan Sentra pulled into the driveway.

With a face-length devious grin, she scampered into their room but peeked around the doorframe to watch her come in.

Her heart was thumping like crazy when she heard the door squeak and swing open.

Amelia blew in frustration as she closed the door behind her. She wore a face that was asking for relief from the dilemmas of life and it was Michelle's wish to grant her that.

She spied Amelia as she took a step forward, stopped, and looked at the carpet.

A trail of pink rose petals started at her toes and Amelia's face began to sparkle.

Michelle smiled, too, as that caused her to overflow with happiness.

She kept an eye around the corner as Amelia was following the petals, which were leading her right towards her!

Michelle tiptoed without a sound over her plush carpet and into the closet by the bed.

The closet's wooden door had slanted slits where light streamed in and she kept her eye to them as Amelia stepped into the room.

Michelle was trembling. The petals stopped just outside of where she stood!

Amelia kicked off her black flats and continued her steps towards Michelle's hiding spot.

She grabbed the doorknobs and waited for a couple seconds. With her face still casted in a glow, she pulled open the doors, and leapt at the sight of her love!

"Surprise!" Michelle said.

Before Amelia could speak or react, Michelle pushed into her body until they stumbled onto the bed with Michelle on top. She straddled Amelia to keep her right where she wanted her.

Amelia giggled and tried to wriggle away but Michelle caught her wrists and pinned them to the sheets. Even if she didn't smell like a medium-well ribeye, Michelle wanted to eat her right up.

"Please, baby..." Amelia whined. "I don't feel like playing!"

"Okay, I guess we won't play then," Michelle said as she moved off her but hopped back on before her girlfriend could move away. "Not! Just kidding! So, are you going to pull your skirt up or do I have to? Hmm?"

"What are you going to do to me?" Amelia asked while looking at the strap-on and fake panting.

Michelle grabbed and twisted Amelia's nipple through her cotton work shirt. "That didn't answer the question!"

"Yeow! That hurt!" Amelia cried. "I'm not going to do it so what are you going to do about it?"

Michelle slid off and swiftly rolled Amelia onto her tummy. With an abundance of laughter, Amelia tried rolling back over but Michelle forced her back into place.

"Okay, you bad, disobedient girl! I'll make you behave!" Michelle said while pushing one of Amelia's wrists into her back and spanking her with quick, playful swats using her free hand.

Amelia was kicking her heels. "Oww! I'm sorry, sweetie! I'll lift my skirt for you!" Another twenty spanks came and her hips hopped off the mattress. "Oww! Oww! I said I would do it!"

"Hmph. That's for not doing it the first time! Let's try this again. Roll over and show me your panties!"

Michelle was having a blast inside especially since Amelia had her by thirteen years. She'd never met someone that she could share her hidden desires with. It must have been so different for Amelia as the role she was in was unnatural for her. Still, she hadn't said anything about her objection to it.

Amelia turned over and took the bottom of her skirt between her fingertips. "Hmm, I changed my mind. You spanked me too hard. I don't think I deserved it!"

"Sigh, have it your way!" Michelle said as she yanked up her skirt and got a glimpse of her pink lacy panties but Amelia tried pushing her garment down.

Michelle pried off her fingers one at time and shoved her skirt above her waist. She snatched her panties and ripped them down and over her ankles before Amelia could swipe at them.

"You haven't told me what you're going to do!" Amelia said.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You're about to find out!"

Michelle spread her legs, aimed her cock at the entrance to her sex, and fucked Amelia with a lioness' aggression almost in a single motion. Their hips rocked together sending a rush speeding through their bodies.

Michelle was panting as her chest pumped as she powered into her pussy.

She sped up her hip thrusts with the cock rubbing back and forth through her.

Amelia tossed her arms to the side and was caressing Michelle's ears with her moans.

Perspiration dampened Michelle's skin but she didn't let up the slightest bit as she was trying to get every scream and moan out of her she could.

She lifted Amelia's legs so she could penetrate her further. She drove in as far as she could get and held it. She kneaded and rolled Amelia's firm and perky tits with her hands passing over her hardened nips.

Amelia was gasping and dragging her nails down Michelle's arms.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" Michelle asked in the middle of giving her the cock.

"Yes! Yes!"

Michelle propped Amelia's ankles on her shoulders and grinded the toy within her. She drove it in with force hard then slow, quicker, and slower.

She was going so crazy fucking that the toy popped out. When she held it to guide it back in, she felt the creaminess of Amelia's secretions.

She rubbed over the cock to get all she could on her hand. She licked her palm and reveled in the sweetness, which was like a peach.

"Mmm, I always loved how you taste!" Michelle said. "Do you want a lick?"

Before Amelia could answer, Michelle shimmied her way across the bed to her mouth and stuffed it with the dildo.

She caused a gag reflex but said, "Clean it, baby!"

Amelia swirled her tongue up one side and down the other.

Michelle dragged it from her lips, made her way back between her legs, and infiltrated her pussy into her again.

Michelle was wearing both of them out and her own pussy flooded with juiciness. It was like a steamy hot kitchen with some serious love being made.

She slowed her toy and pulled back until its head fell from her drenched womanhood.

She reached low and slapped Amelia's ass. "On your tummy, now!"

"Okay!" Amelia said as she flipped over.

Michelle drew back and whooshed her hand through the air to smack her thick butt. "That's nice!"

"Oh, my," Amelia said. "I never knew my girlfriend was much a nympho."

"Whatever..." Michelle said while mounting her. "I lost count how many times we've done this. So, what does that make you?"

"Someone that loves you so much that not enough words exist to describe it."

Michelle turned into a pool of melted mush.

She guided the instrument of pleasure into her pussy and rocked slowly with her arms slipping beneath Amelia to lock her in a loving embrace.

Amelia's moans were softer as Michelle swept her tresses from her back and pressed her lips to her neck. She coated her spine with a trail of more kisses. Amelia shivered and submitted herself to the bliss.

Michelle rested her head on Amelia's back and despite their bodies adhering in their sticky musk, she wanted to stay there for the rest of her life.

Amelia mumbled something about being in Earth's version of paradise as she faded into the land of sleep. Michelle soon followed.

The next evening, Michelle was lying on the couch with her laptop on her tummy. She was submitting Amelia's résumé to teaching positions. Despite the deep, emotional connection and fun they shared, Michelle would sometimes catch Amelia frowning when she thought she was alone. Amelia's job situation had her wallowing to the point she'd waved the white flag on pursuing her passion. Michelle needed Amelia's old self back and she was going to find it.

Michelle was so immersed in her own world that her phone jingled a few times before she realized her sweet love was trying to reach her. Knowing who it was had her heart doing flips.

She held the cell to her ear while scrolling through job ads. "Hello, sweetie..."

What she heard next was hollering, screaming, and a crash in the background. Sounded like breaking glass. If it wasn't World War III, it had to be pretty close.

Most of the raucous was from Amelia but there was a "you're fired!" amongst the commotion. Michelle was stricken with concern. She'd never raised her voice like that except when she was moaning in bed.

"Baby? Baby!" Michelle yelled as she sat up.

"I fired myself!" Amelia fired back at who was presumed to be her supervisor. She focused on Michelle but she was breathing hard. "Hello? Michelle, can you come and get me? My junk on wheels won't start! I have to get away from the bitch that thinks I'm supposed to put up with a customer calling me a cunt because it took an hour to get their food. I didn't cook it! Ugh!"

Michelle hadn't heard language that colorful from her either. "Okay, I'll be there in a few!"

Michelle was still in her white tank top and pink pajama pants but she stepped into her sneakers and rushed to Amelia's rescue.

Around fifteen minutes later, she pulled up to the steakhouse and parked next to Amelia's ride. She was inside the car as it hacked and coughed every time she turned the key but start it did not.

Michelle could hear her growling and watched as she pounded the steering wheel. She dashed out of her car and to Amelia's door.

Amelia's eyes were enflamed and her eye shadow had run away with her dried tears.

Amelia stepped onto the concrete and slammed the door. "Thanks for coming."

She melted into Michelle's arms and it was like nothing happened. Michelle was tempted to ask about the steakhouse drama but she was enjoying the moment so much, breaking it wasn't an option.

"Anything for you," Michelle said with a peck to her cheek. "Let's go home."

Michelle attempted to pull away but Amelia was like glue. Not that she minded.

After holding the embrace a few moments longer, she swung open Michelle's car door and poured herself inside. Michelle ran to the driver's side and they were off.

Along the way Amelia's feelings began to flood out.

"All I want to do is teach again!" Amelia said with her arms folded. "Maybe I shouldn't have called that guy a piece of shit prick. That was my frustration talking but he wasn't going to call me a cunt, either."

It lit Michelle's fuse hearing that someone spoke that way of her especially when the perpetrator wasn't there to get a piece of her mind.

She curled her fingers with Amelia's and undid her arm pretzel. "You told him, right! No one talks to you like that!"

Michelle wished she could tell her that she was spying jobs for her. She wanted to wait until she had a solid lead before revealing her surprise.

Amelia angled towards Michelle and traced her arm with a feathery touch. Michelle felt a spark ignite and fill with tingles.

"Thanks for being there for me," Amelia said in a lower, calmer tone. "Can we stop and get a six pack of something? I don't care what."

"Sure, honey."

That evening, the couple was snuggled on the sofa. Amelia finished two-thirds of the six pack.

She covered her mouth to trap a burp. "Sorry. That felt good, though."

Michelle smiled. "Do you feel better?"

"A thousand times over. Thanks..." Amelia said as she curled her hand around Michelle's neck.

Michelle leaned and their lips met in a sizzling embrace. She slipped her hand under Amelia's skirt and stroked her legs. They intertwined their tongues and was the only time she enjoyed the taste of alcohol.

Amelia rose from the couch and held the left side of her chest. "Whew, if we keep that up, I won't get my laundry done. I need something to wear tomorrow when I go job hunting. It's time I stopped feeling sorry for myself and did something about it."

Michelle overflowed with elation and took her hand. "I'm happy for you! I know you'll find something. Who can resist you?"

"I know you can't!" Amelia said as she held Michelle's fingers until she was out of range.

Michelle grinned and thought, "Can't deny that."

She stretched out on the couch with her laptop again.

While she was browsing, the washing machine began its cycle and Amelia's voice shouted over its rushing water.

"Michelle! Come here you little brat!"

Michelle's fingers hovered over the keyboard and trembled but couldn't type another letter. Amelia didn't sound upset but she wondered what could have made her a brat while internet surfing.

She gulped and pitter-pattered to the washroom with tension tightening her legs.

She stuck her face into the doorway and forced a full-toothed grin. "Did you call, my love?"

Amelia reciprocated the smile but Michelle was sure she was doing it for a different reason. "Come in. Don't be shy. I wanted to show you what I found."

"Okay..." Michelle said as she took several one-inch steps until she was in front of Amelia. Michelle's mouth was agape at the sight of her laundry basket on the floor.

Amelia brought from behind her back some cards from Michelle's trivia deck.

She waved them around. "I thought I'd be nice and do your laundry too, since your basket was spilling over. Look what was hiding with your clothes! Can you explain why all these cards are geography questions? Why they weren't in the deck when we were playing the other night?"

Michelle's grin didn't disappear but grew mischievously. "Oh, that's where they wound up. How did that happen?"

Amelia rained the cards on her, snatched Michelle's ponytail, and tugged her neck back. She did it with a playful gleam radiating from her lips.

"I have a feeling one of us not named Amelia knows the answer to that," Amelia spoke into her ear. "Since you cheated, that means I won and you're my sex slave for a night!"

Michelle had a concoction of excitement and wracked nerves in her tummy. The look in Amelia's eyes festered with deviousness.

"Um, what are you going to do to me?" Michelle asked.

Amelia shifted her gaze to the ceiling. She was really thinking hard. Too hard.

After a minute of making Michelle twitch and squirm, she pointed at the washer. "Pull down your pants and lean on that."

Michelle wanted to slide away but her ponytail was firmly in Amelia's clutches. "Why?"

"You're a bad girl and need a spanking. Now, pants and panties around your ankles...or do I have to do it?"

Amelia didn't try to hide how she was mocking Michelle from last night.

"It's not my fault that I was bad! I couldn't help it. I shouldn't have to be punished for being who I am!"

Amelia released her strands and swept her hand across her face in fake pity. "Aww, you poor thing. You were born bad. I guess I can't spank you for that, baby."

Michelle said, "Okay, so I'll be going now!"

"Not!"

Michelle took a step away but Amelia snatched her by the waist and pressed her into the washing machine.

"Hey! No fair! Hehe! You said this wasn't going to happen!" Michelle said with giggles.

"I deceived you! Sounds familiar doesn't it? Now, I got you!"

Amelia kept hold of her, walked her fingers under Michelle's shirt, and ferociously tickled her love handles. Michelle wiggled about and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Please! Hehe...stop! I said 'please!' Hehe!"

"Sorry, were you saying something?"

Amelia continued her tickle frenzy and Michelle's chuckles kept pausing from her attempts to breathe.

Amelia gripped Michelle's pants at the legs and jerked them down. Her panties rolled to the middle of her crack and Amelia pushed them to be together with her pants. Amelia didn't waste a second spanking her cheeks. Michelle danced around trying to shake the stings.

"Oww! Oww! This isn't right! I'm filing a complaint!" Michelle said and Amelia swatted her a couple more times on each cheek. She knew it had to have the hue of a tomato. "Oww, oh, my God! I'm sorry for being bad!"

Amelia pulled her hand away and swatted her with her hardest spank and Michelle yelped.

Amelia brought her mouth next to Michelle's ear. "You're lying again! You enjoy making it worse on yourself, don't you?"

Michelle whimpered. "Yes. I mean no. Ouch..."

Michelle's hands zipped to her ass to massage the fire away. Amelia watched her for a bit then threw her hands aside.

"If you get any relief, it's because of me..." Amelia said with her hands soothing her ass cheeks with soft caresses and squeezes.

She dragged a finger's tip through her crack and rubbed her dark puckered hole back and forth with pressure while biting the length of the indention of her spine. She nibbled her elbow and kissed up her arm to her neck.

Amelia softly said, "I love your little ass..."

She groped and clutched her left cheek and gave the other the same attention.

Michelle laid her head on the washer and its quakes matched her own. She slid a pair of digits over her clit and through her pussy lips. She was oozing lubricant and gave herself a rub that sent pulses of pleasure through her. Another spank, one harder than the others, sizzled her ass and she ceased her playing.

"No!" Amelia said. "You're not allowed to cum now!"

Michelle curled her lips into a silent puppy dog pout. "I'm sorry."

She was so frustrated she wanted to scream but Amelia's desires were her own this night. She sensed her helplessness with Amelia in control, she was in the best hands.

"Don't let it happen again! Hmph!" Amelia spanked her once more and Michelle's hips jumped. She pulled her tresses back and brought her lips next to her ear once more. "I'm feeling kind of horny. What are you going to do about it?"

Her sultry voice resonating in her ear had Michelle rumbling. Amelia took her lobe between her teeth and nibbled. She flicked across it and pulled back. Michelle was about to erupt but Mistress Amelia wouldn't approve.

Amelia dragged her teeth across her shoulder and gave her light bites down to her elbow. She kissed the back of Michelle's neck, left a trail to her cheeks, and whisked her lips over hers but evaded a full-on smooch.

Michelle whimpered.

It didn't matter to Michelle what was in store for her. Whatever it was, they shared a mutual trust. More than anything, she took pleasure in knowing her mind wasn't on her personal issues. Still, she needed to cum!

Amelia slapped her ass again. "I asked you a question or was it my imagination?"

"Owwie! I'm going to lick all over your delicious pleasure hole and push my tongue inside to massage it. I'll swirl my tongue on your clit and slide my fingers in..."

Amelia said, "Stop, you have to show me now! I'm getting so worked up!"

She escorted Michelle by her ponytail to the bedroom. With her pants and panties still bunched at her ankles, she needed baby steps to get there without stumbles.

Standing at the bed's edge, Amelia shoved her lover to it. She wiggled Michelle's clothes off her feet and grabbed her top and yanked it off. She reached for her bra clasp, undid it, and ripped it away causing her breasts to jiggle freely.