Private Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't tell how long it lasted but the first thing she noticed when she came back down was that the noise had increased. Lacey's hand was still going and out of reflex from the overstimulation one of her hands seized Lacey's forearm, halting its movements. It didn't however stop her fingers from wiggling around and making more noises.

"Stop... please..."

Lacey's mood shift was palpable. Her tone sent shivers down Shani's spine. "First you grab me and now you try to tell me what to do?"

Shani immediately let go of her arm and Lacey returned to her full force fingering. "No! I just... I can't take it. Its-too much. Please stop."

Lacey's demeanor called slightly as put on an innocent voice. She stopped moving her full arm, but not her fingers. "Why should I? Don't you hear that wonderful music?" At this point Shani could feel her legs again and recognized that her shorts were soaked, and it was currently seeping onto her inner thighs.

"Did I...?"

"Squirt like a goddamn firehose? Yup." Lacey's response startled her. She thought she said that last part in her head. "Though I am disappointed. And I'm Sure Headmistress would be too."

Hearing that Shani panicked a little inside. "What? Why?" She then felt another feeling on her thigh, below the wetness was a warm thing sliding back and forth over her exposed flesh.

"For being so selfish, that's why. Headmistress always makes sure I enjoy myself in our encounters. She wouldn't like you being a greedy slut who cums all by herself. Don't you think I deserve some relief too?"

Shani's mind was in turmoil. Those fingers had yet to stop and it was distracting her. Alongside that she was still recovering from the aftershocks of her orgasm, the revelation that she could even squirt, and now she felt a strange sense of guilt from Lacey's words. That was pretty selfish.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it. In the words of Headmistress 'anything you do is a reflection of not only your house but a reflection of her.' You wouldn't want people to go around saying Headmistress is bad at her job would you? That she's training a whole generation of selfish, unrefined whores?"

Shani was shrouded in shame. Some small part of her brain was screaming about how all of this was wrong and they should stop it here. But the rest of her brain didn't want to disappoint not only Professor Mubarak but, for a reason that was explained to her right before she came, Lacey as well. Her silence did not go over well,

"Answer me." Her angry tone made Shani jump again.

". . . No..."

"No, what?"

"I don't want to disappoint the Professor or get her in trouble."

"Then what are you going to do to fix it?" More not so subtle humps from Lacey.

". . . Return the favor?"

"Maybe you do have a brain after all." Shani Finally felt Lacey's finger's stop and withdraw themselves from her folds. Lacey pulled her hand out of the shorts and unceremoniously wiped it clean using Shani's shirt. Then she grabbed Shani's own arm and guided her hand to the waistband of her shorts. "Rule one, make sure that whenever you touch your partner, you have proper lubrication. Luckily for both of us your leaky pussy provided much of it."

Understanding Lacey's meaning there was only slight hesitation, at least until Lacey cleared her throat, before she slid her hand into the shorts. There's so... much. She moved her hand around, taking up as much of her juices that hadn't already absorbed into her shorts as possible. She then removed her hand and held it out. Looking past Lacey's expecting glare, she just stared at her hand. That is a lot of... me.

Lacey cleared her throat again and punctuated it with another hip thrust.

Shani looked down at Lacey, then down at her hand, then down at the bulge in Lacey's skirt.

"I'm waiting..." Her impatient tone caused her to move.

Shani gulped as her hand went lower, the difference in height caused her to have to bend over slightly, further pushing Lacey's head into her bust, practically smothering her.

"Watch it!" Lacey pried herself from the depths and took a step back.

Instantly her world opened up. Even just being a step and a half away made all the difference to Shani's perception of the room. When Lacey was against her, she felt cornered. It felt like even her own personal space belonged to the blonde brit. Her own skin felt like it didn't belong to her wherever Lacey touched her. And despite the discomfort, there was nothing she could do about it on her own. There was no escape, no way to get past the small girl and her fierce eyes. Logically I should be able to just leave. It's not like she can stop me. But... I couldn't. I can't.

In the grand scheme of things the change was minimal, but to Shani it was worlds apart. She went from being trapped in her own skin, to having at least a foot of space around her she could call her own. Until she decides she wants it again. Even with the newfound freedom Shani felt trapped. Her cage just got bigger. She felt inside that she was still under Lacey's control. She couldn't move past her without her say so. Am I even allowed to move? Not wanting to risk reprimand, Shani stayed where she was, back against the lockers in case Lacey wanted to reclaim her personal space.

Instead Lacey just looked at her with renewed annoyance. "Well that's not going to work. You're too fucking big." She turned her head to survey the locker room.

Shani's posture shifted to something it hadn't been in a long time. Insecure. Since her first growth spurt, she's been taller and bigger than most other girls her age and that only continued to be true into adulthood. She used to not like her body, thinking it was too masculine to be tall, until she discovered volleyball. For the first time people appreciated her height and it benefited not only herself but others. She learned to be proud of it and accept herself. But that one comment, probably more an observation than an insult, brought the insecurity back.

An hour ago, she would have simply responded with "You're just too small." or something similar, but after recent events she could do nothing more than stand there awkwardly and agree internally.

She watched as Lacey Focused in on one of the benches in the room and walked over to it. She then looked over to Shani and inspected her, seemingly doing some mental math. Then she sat down on the bench and looked expectantly at her.

Am I supposed to? Hesitantly Shani took a few steps towards Lacey. When she wasn't reprimanded she continued the rest of the way.
"Good. Seems you aren't too stupid." The backhanded semi-compliment caused a surge of happiness to surprise Shani. Does her approval really mean that much to me?

When she stood next to the bench she had a choice to make. Her first instinct would have been to sit beside Lacey and jer-... relieve her that way. But something in the back of her mind told her that was wrong. She studied the way Lacey had her legs spread, far too much a girl in a skirt ever should. Oh. I think...

She moved to stand in front of Lacey, then dropped to her knees, thankful that she still had her knee pads on. That earned another sign of approval from Lacey in the form of a smirk and a nod of acknowledgement. Then Lacey Lifted her skirt to reveal her cock once again.

Normally, being so close and almost eye level with something like this would give Shani pause. But she was riding high on getting two things right in a row after that stream of insults and she was eager to get more positive feedback. Or at least, less negative feedback. She reached out the still slimy hand and gingerly gripped the shaft. It felt warm against my leg, but in my hand it feels really hot. It twitched in response to her hand and her whole body jumped at the movement. From above Lacey laughed at her before turning more serious.

"We don't have all night. Get on with it."

"Um, Ok." Shani didn't really know what to do. Having rarely watched porn, because it just seemed unpleasant for the ladies involved, she didn't really have much information about dicks that didn't come from a textbook. So she went with what movies and tv shows taught her.

Those were an awkward few minutes. Lacey and Shani stared at each other while Shani's hand just glided back and forth along the shaft. She didn't even reach the head with her strokes. She didn't know she had to. Eventually Lacey snapped. She slapped Shani's hand away.

"Terrible. Absolutely horrible. If I knew you were this bad I would have just gotten myself off and done something productive." Lacey considered her for a second. Shani, with nothing to do, folded her hands on her Lap and submitted herself to the scrutiny. She squeaked a little when Lacey leaned over and groped one of her breasts.

The sudden act caused her to flinch away from the touch. Big mistake. "Stop moving!" Lacey swatted the breast closest to her to get her to sit still. The sudden mix of pain and pleasure caused her to stiffen, inadvertently making her follow the command and letting out a moan before she caught herself. Did I like that?

Lacey almost ignored it, choosing to use her hands to resume groping her. "Ugh. Of course you liked that. Can you at least be consistent? If you're going to be a slut, don't be surprised when you react like one." The fondling continued for a few more seconds until Lacey removed her hands. "Take off your shirt."

"What?" Shani felt her cheeks redden again at the command.

Another impatient sigh. "What did I just say? Be consistent. I was just knuckle-deep in the super soaker you call a pussy and you soaked your shorts, but this is what gives you pause?"

I guess she's got a point. Shani slowly grabbed the hem of her shirt and raised her arms, stripping the fabric. She felt so exposed sitting there in her sports bra, now realizing she was one layer away from being naked on both her top and bottom layers. After another round of fondling Lacey seemed satisfied and leaned back on the bench, placing her hands to her side and slightly behind her.

"Come closer." Shani complied with the order, shuffling on her knees until she was inches away from her cock. "Suck it."

Shani stopped herself from saying what again. But she did hesitate, looking at the cock that was covered in her own juices.

"I said suck it slut. Make it nice and wet." Shani figured pointing out it was already wet would cause problems so she complied. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth, trying to ignore the taste of herself on it.

Once again, she didn't really have any guidelines to go on with so she just kind of sucked on the tip, licking it all around. She spent a few moments licking up and down the shaft to wet it more before returning to the tip.

Shani was encouraged by Lacey's moan. I think I'm doing it right. Lacey had her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she basked in Shani's actions. At one point a hand came to Shani's head , rubbing it. Is she telling me I'm doing a good job? The hand then began to push, gently at first but soon pushing harder, forcing Shani to take more and more of the dick in her mouth. Then the pressure alleviated and her head raised up, only to then be pushed back down again.

They developed a good rhythm until Lacey pushed harder, trying to force all of her into Shani's mouth. When it got to the entrance of her throat she gagged, hard, and forced her head back against the hand to cough.

"Tsk. You were doing so well. Should've known I couldn't get a decent blowjob out of you. Fine. We won't go into your throat yet. But you're going to have to learn if you want to be a part of this. It's what Headmistress likes." She said Professor Mubarak was bigger right? Shani couldn't dwell on her fear too long as the hand returned to her head, pushing her forward again.

She took the head into her mouth and waited for the pressure but it didn't come, instead Lacey removed her hand altogether. "Did you think I was going to hold your hand the entire time? Do it yourself."

I can do this. I was doing it before. It can't be that hard. Shani bobbed her head in Lacey's Lacey's lap for another few minutes, taking the moans and twitching to mean she was doing it right. After a particularly loud one Lacey pushed her away again. "Ok, that was decent. Almost made me cum there." She felt Lacey's gaze burn a hole through her bra as her eyes stared at her chest. "But I know exactly where I want to cum. Get closer."

Shani didn't know how much closer she could get but she followed instructions, moving forward until her sides were touching Lacey's thighs. Lacey half lifted her bra up and caused Shani to stiffen again as the cooler air touched the undersides of her breasts. Then Lacey surprised her by sliding her cock in between her breasts, sighing as the cleavage enveloped her.

"Give me a boob job." At Shani's confused look she grabbed Shani's Wrists and positioned her hands on either side of her breasts, compressing them towards the middle and squeezing the dick between them. As she let go she said "Jerk me off with your tits dumbass. If they're gonna be that oversized anyway, they might as well use them for something productive."

I guess that's one way to use them. She moved her hands and upper body, going up and down on the cock. The moans Lacey made encouraged her to go faster and squeeze harder in search of more neutral comments.

Even given the semi warning in her earlier comment, Shani's inexperience left her blind to the eventual consequences of her actions. She didn't recognize the signs. The increased volume of the moans, the frequency of the twitches, the tensing of Lacey's legs as they squeezed into her sides.

The first spurt caught her on the face during one of her down strokes, the head barely peeking her cleavage as it started shooting. Sensing her shock Lacey managed to grunt out "Don't you fucking dare stop." as she continued her orgasm. Following orders, Shani continued going up and down, feeling the strange feeling of semen covering her upper chest and the cleavage.

After the shots stopped, Shani waited for more instructions. While Lacey recovered her breath she awkwardly removed the softening cock from her bra and returned to her starting position, hands folded on her lap as she felt the once hot semen quickly cool on her face and chest. Once Lacey was ready, she reached out and pulled her head forward again. Her voice carried little of its earlier fire as she sighed out. "Clean me off, bitch." Bitch? That one hurt a bit more than the others. I thought I did well.

Internally marveling at herself for growing used to the commands, Shani took the half hard cock in her mouth, grimacing at the taste of semen for a second as she sucked and licked it off.

Locker Room bench

Lacey sighed as she relaxed on the bench. Her post orgasm haze heightened by having her own personal slut clean her off. Not mine. Headmistress'. Lacey let out another pleased noise at the clean up job. Ok maybe mine for now. Then Headmistress'. Lacey had been pretty pent up. Since she stopped sending Headmistress her homework videos she hadn't jerked off, not seeing a point.

Throughout their encounter, her ego had been driving her forward telling her to insult and degrade Shani. And when it caught wind that she liked it, it only increased in fervor. After cumming, the voice was strangely silent. No not silent... gone? She felt the feeling it brought still there, though it wasn't pushing her to do anything at the moment. Maybe it's been satiated for now.

Lacey would have never imagined she was capable of being so mean to another person. And she for sure held some belief that afterwards she would suffer some sort of breakdown, not being able to handle what she had done. But sitting here, her hand on top of a slut's head that was bobbing in her lap, she felt strangely at peace. It felt right. I think I get why Headmistress likes this so much now.

Without the anger to drive her, the thought of Headmistress once again started driving her to sadness. Not wanting to break down again, especially in front of her new bitch, wow. I'm really comfortable with things like this now huh?, she tried to take her mind off of it by focusing on the blowjob. She watched the dark hair move as her head moved. She looked down her back, admiring her back muscles as her eyes traced down to her ass that looked wonderful in those tight shorts.

Her plan backfired. As she tried to ignore Headmistress, instead she started noticing the similarities between her and Shani. The neat black hair, though Shani's is shorter. The femenine form with wide hips and large breasts, though Shani was taller and more muscular. They did have the same skin tone though. The feelings started to well up within her before she could catch them again.

I miss her so much.

Locker room floor

Shani didn't know how long this clean up job was supposed to last so she was planning on going until Lacey stopped her. She wasn't all that surprised when she felt Lacey stiffen in her mouth again.

What did surprise her was when in a single motion, Lacey pulled out of her mouth and pushed forward until Shani fell back, her legs unfolding from under her. A tinge of fear shot through her mind as she recognized that Lacey was between her legs pressing against her lower abdomen as she loomed over her. Does she want to go all the way?

Shani wasn't completely sure if she was ready for that. But she was sure that she couldn't deny Lacey if that's what she wanted. Based on her look, Shani deduced that it was in fact what she wanted. Her face held the hunger again, but oddly enough without the aggression. It was closer to a desperate need than the aggressive want that she displayed earlier.

Lacey looked over her face and Shani's vision was blocked when she felt fabric cover her face. Is she cleaning me off? Lacey was cleaning her, though not as softly as she would have liked. She was treating Shani's discarded shirt as a dirty rag and she rubbed off the semen staining her face.

Then Lacey tossed the shirt aside, looking down Shani's body as the bigger girl laid beneath her. Shani watched as her eyes locked between their bodies, staring at the front of her shorts.

Lacey grabbed Shani's thighs and lifted them up until they were more than ninety degrees, up in the air together in front of Lacey. Then she felt hands grip the waistband of her shorts. "Lift your hips." It was a command, but not an angry one. Shani lifted her hips, ignoring the slight burn in her abs from this weird stretch that had to be done to accomplish this. Then she felt cool air on her crotch as the shorts were quickly removed, enhanced by the wetness that was already down there.

She then held the pose, as after Lacey got the shorts off, her legs were held up. Her entire face burned as she saw Lacey staring down. She's looking at me.

Lacey moved to the side and let her legs come down, still together. Then she returned to her straddling position atop her thighs. Seeing Lacey's face now, Shani got a little more worried. Lacey's face looked distant, as if she was somewhere else and not here as she focused her gaze between her thighs. Am I just a hole to her? Shani felt a twang of shame as she felt herself twitch and get wetter at the thought.

She tensed as Lacey laid atop her, her head resting on Shai's breast, facing to the side. When she felt Lacey's hips drop and the tip of Lacey's cock push against her thighs and the top of her vulva she panicked. Her fear of her first time overshadowed her fear of Lacey for the moment.