Private Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lacey-"

Lacey didn't even turn her head. Her voice sounded distant but also held a warning. "Shut up." I guess that's that. I'm going to lose my virginity on the floor of a locker room. She waited for the pain that people said would come from having your virginity taken.

It didn't come. Instead of going in, when Lacey slowly dropped her hips her dick pushed along the length of her pussy, spreading her lips. She felt every inch slid against her clit and let out and moaned as Lacey did the same.

After the initial "insertion" Lacey wrapped her arms around Shani's midsection, locking herself in place. Then the slow withdrawal caused both of them to moan again.

Lacey set a slow pace as she gently thrusted between Shani's thighs. Shani, not hanging anything to really do, moved her arms to Lacey's back, causing her to snuggle in closer. As they both laid there, letting out the occasional moans, Shani had time to think.

She thought about everything that's happened so far and she couldn't comprehend what was happening. Why Lacey approached her like this, or why she allowed her to do all these things to her. But most pressing in her mind was her current situation.

She looked down at the top of Lacey's head as she squeezed in as close as possible, only moving her hips to give them both pleasure. Based on how she treated me before I expected this to be... rougher. Shani tried to ignore the pang of disappointment that rose up. In fact, this whole thing is weird. She was so commanding but now she's almost... gentle. A higher peak of pleasure interrupted her thinking as another moan tore out of her throat. She opted to stop thinking hard for now and live in the moment, resigning that she didn't have a choice but to lay there and be used until Lacey was done.

Not that it was the worst thing. After the initial disappointment of her treatment, she grew to accept it. It felt nice, after so much abuse to just be held and gently... fucked? Whatever this was, she liked it. So much in fact that she could feel another orgasm welling up, I hope she doesn't mind.

On the onset of the orgasm she let out a breathy moan and squeezed Lacey tighter, in both her arms and between her legs. She felt the wetness increase between her thighs. Is this just a thing I do now? Her convulsions seemed to prove too much for lacey as she got another warning.

"Stop wiggling." The command only served to heighten her peak; she forced her body to be still, settling for large contractions over convulsions. Coming down from her high, Shani noticed that the newfound wetness allowed Lacey to up her speed. It wasn't as hard as she wante-expected but there were now light slaps echoing around the room as their thighs and hips met.

Shani went from rapture to discomfort as her orgasm left her over sensitive and Lacey's new pace was torturing her poor clit. But she just laid there because that was her role from the very beginning. My orgasm was just a happy accident. This is just to get her off.

The parts of her brain not overloading from her clit were alerted to the approach of Lacey's own orgasm. Unlike the first, where her moans grew louder, these moans were desperate and held a tinge of what Shani thought was sadness in them. It's almost like this isn't enough for her. Lacey then turned her head, placing her chin in the cleavage of and looking staring her in the face. Shani noted that her face also showed a desperation, so lost in her thoughts that Shani couldn't tell if she was looking at her or past her.

"Lac-" The eyes focused in only for a second,

"Shut, ngh, up" Then they got that far away look.

As the thrust grew more frantic Lacey started moving strangely. It's like she's trying to stretch her neck or something. Lacey then made a choice and withdrew from Shani's thighs. But before Shani could appreciate the end of the attack on her clit, Lacey shot forward, placing her lips on Shani's.

Lacey moaned into Shani's mouth and Shani's eyes opened wide as she looked at Lacey's closed ones. Is she... crying? She watched the tears fall down her face as some part of her vaguely registered Lacey's thrusting against her stomach and the warm wetness that must have been semen covering her abs.

She had never been kissed like this before. Once again Lacey defied expectations. Shani had been prepared to be kissed by Lacey, but like the half sex thing, she thought it would be rough. She imagined Lacey would be claiming her mouth like she claimed the rest of her. But this was gentle, like the fucking.

Lacey kissed her softly. Her tongue went into Shani's mouth, but instead of taking over, it moved with Shani's in a weird dance. While Lacey rode out the rest of her orgasm, Shani reflected on the past ten minutes of her life. She's acting so weird. At first she was so mean to me but now it's like she's... making love to me. Shani was not expecting the heart flutter she got at that realization.

Lacey didn't stop when her orgasm ended. She rested her full weight on Shani after she stopped shooting her cum, and continued to make out with Shani for several minutes. Shani didn't know how to respond, or even if she should respond, so she let her feelings take the lead. She wrapped her arms around Lacey and enthusiastically returned the kiss, both of them moaning into each other's mouths for the next minute or two. Then Lacey came up for breath.

Shani watched as Lacey moved back slightly, only far enough that their mouths were centimeters away. Being an athlete, Shani had great stamina but she found herself panting along with Lacey from the atmosphere between them alone. She felt Lacey's breath on her face as Lacey's eyes opened slowly and met hers. Then she watched as they focused in and recognized her. Then in the span of a second she saw then flash confusion, realization, panic, and the one that hurt the most, regret.

Lacey then quickly pushed them apart, quickly standing up and starting to fix her clothes while Shani stayed on the ground, looking up in confusion.

As Lacey started hastily walking away Shani called out to her back. "Are- are we done?"

"Yes. Meet me here tomorrow." Her response was cold and offered no rebuttal.

Shani experienced emotional whiplash. She had expected to be treated poorly. Fucked and thrown away like the whore Lacey said she was. She had readied her heart for it. But Lacey's unpredictability brought down her defenses. Instead of the rough fuck, they had gentle half-sex. Lacey made out with her with a passion she's never felt before and it brought up feelings she didn't know she had or could feel. And that made the sudden ending hurt all the more.

As Lacey walked away, she couldn't stop the tears welling up in her eyes as she sat up and looked down at herself. I am a dirty whore. Her chest was covered in drying semen and a fresh batch was cooling on her abs. Between her thighs and some of the floor was soaked in her own juices. I'm a stupid, dumb, dirty whore and I deserve this treatment.

Locker room door

Lacey had to leave. She took it too far. She let the fantasy get to her head. It became too real. But as she went to open the door she couldn't help but pause at the sounds behind her.

When she turned she saw Shani, star athlete, pillar of confidence and physical excellence, breaking down on the floor, covered in a mixture of her own juices.

Poor thing. The conscience that Lacey expected to have earlier showed up, pitying the girl and casting guilt inwardly for causing her to cry. But that wasn't the only voice to return.

Leave her. What!? Leave her. She's a whore who tried to take headmistress from us and you put her in her place. She does not deserve nor warrant our pity. But- If we pity all who are beneath us, it would consume all of our time.

Lacey couldn't listen to the voice. Not this time . She's spent most of her life being a good girl and a good person, one evening of being mean couldn't undo all of that. The ego protested as she started walking over to Shani but she silenced it with the line, Even if she is a dirty, Headmistress stealing whore, she's still a person. And people deserve at least some respect.

Locker room floor.

Through her sobs, Shani vaguely recognized movement. She turned and was surprised to see Lacey had walked back over, and was now kneeling beside her. Her face held a practiced neutrality but Shani could see hits of compassion behind her eyes. Lacey placed a hand on Shani's back to rub it but in search of any source of support Shani latched onto Lacey in a tight hug, despite her being the one to cause her the grief in the first place.

Lacey's voice was measured and steady. Almost matter of fact. "Why are you crying?"

"Because you're right! I'm a stupid whore." Shani cried into Lacey's shoulder.

"But why are you crying about that?" The question gave Shani pause.

"Why wouldn't I cry? I'm a disgraceful whore. Professor Mubarak would never want me like this. No one would."

"I don't think you understand what I said." What do you mean? You called me all these names and you were right! "Yes, you are a whore." How is this supposed to make me feel better? "But you were always a whore. And Headmistress likes whores."

"What?"

Her words held no emotion, as if she were reciting a thing they learned in class. "You were always and will always be a whore. It's not like this one time made you into something you're not. You were one to begin with and I just showed you. You weren't crying all those years before were you? So why cry now? I'm a slut and you don't see me crying"

Somehow the words were starting to make Shani feel better, despite them just pointing out that she was whore yet again. "What If I don't want to be a whore?"

"You can't change what you are. You are a whore. But you can decide what kind of whore you want to be."

"What do you mean by that?" Lacey surprised Shani yet again by pulling her off of her shoulder. No small feat for how tight the athlete was gripping the small girl. Then Lacey kissed her again. Not as Passionate as the kiss before, nor nearly as long, but still soft and gentle. The confusion calmed her.

Lacey pulled away and then put her lips next to Shani's ear. "Before tonight, you were just a common whore that could be found anywhere, used by anyone. But after tonight, you're my whore. And if you play along, eventually you can join me and be Headmistress' whore."

She couldn't comprehend why. Maybe it was the kiss, or the amalgamation of emotions running rampant in her head and heart, but this sentiment made her feel alot better. Being just a wandering whore made her feel like she was worthless. But belonging to someone, especially those who are better than her, felt good. She had a place she belonged. Almost as if she was fulfilling her life's purpose. Lacey did say she was better than me. And professor Mubarak is leagues better than me. If I can do some good by being their whore, then that's enough for me.

Shani whispered back into Lacey's ear. "You mean it?" She knew how childish that sounded but it's how she felt in the moment.

"Of course I do. I'm not a liar. I'm going to train you to be the best little- well I guess in your case big- slut you can be so that both of us can please Headmistress. That good with you?"

Shani thought it over in her head. If I'm going to be a whore, I guess it makes sense to at least like the people who use me. Shani sniffled. "Yes."

"Good. I'll pick you up after practice tomorrow." Lacey then got up to leave, pausing at the door. "Oh. Make sure you clean up too. Unless you want people to put together that you were the only person here and the locker room smells like sex."

Author's note: Hey guys, thanks for reading this far and I hope you liked what you've read. I'm always looking to improve so if you have any suggestions on things I could do better or even just comments things I've done well, feel free to post them here or send one of those private ones.