Private Lessons Ch. 08: Bonus

Story Info
Something I forgot to add. Day after end of 8.
2k words
4.65
3.8k
6

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: So I set up a Chekhov's gun I forgot to use and so this is being made. I was going to do it in the beginning of the next chapter but like chapter 5, it was a bit too much to just be thrown in at the beginning of a chapter. It details the next day after chapter 8 and will be a little different than other chapters. To keep my sanity as well as challenge myself I'm capping this out at 10 pages max.

Amirah's/Professor Mubarak's/ Headmistress' Apartment.

After the fun of making Shani sing in the shower as well as cleaning themselves off, the women got relatively dressed. When Amirah inquired about when the girls would return to campus, she was surprised when their (or specifically Lacey's) response was "tomorrow." When she resisted and told them they had to go back to their classes, Lacey convinced her with the fact that it wouldn't be the first time the two of them skipped classes and that even with all the missed time, the two of them were still top of the class. With a smile on her face, she 'reluctantly' agreed to let the girls stay for the day.

Amirah discovered that the duffle bag she had forgotten about carried another set of clothes for the girls as well as some essentials.

Lacey spent a good hour of her day exploring Amirah's apartment, dragging her along to tell her about any little thing that caught her eye. It felt like a date, or the closest thing they would ever get to one anyway, so Amirah obliged and answered any question she had.

Later

After getting acquainted with the apartment, Lacey settled into a routine that was reminiscent of an old, friendly pet. Shani watched her with amazement as she moved about with utter confidence, as if she belonged there. Shani, on the other hand, always looked to Amirah for permission to do anything, even after being assured she didn't need to.

Amirah recognized Lacey's happiness and the habits it brought along. She would smile at both Shani and Amirah whenever they made eye contact; she basically skipped and floated every time she went somewhere in the apartment; and most notably, whenever Shani or Amirah sat down anywhere, like a cat, within seconds Lacey was climbing into their lap. Amirah decided it would be fun to tease her a bit.

Amirah took Shani aside and instructed her to sit down somewhere a few minutes after she did, then she sat on the couch. As expected, Lacey crawled onto her lap and snuggled in close. Amirah wrapped her arms around her British lover and relished the affection. As instructed, Shani sat down on a chair within eyesight of the two.

Lacey began getting up to travel to her girlfriend but Amirah held fast, keeping her arms wrapped around her body. After a few weak attempts, Lacey caught on to the game and did not like it one bit. She struggled a little harder, but her position gave her little leverage to work with. Amirah considered letting her go when Lacey looked up at her with those big, sad eyes and whimpered. She would have broken had it been slightly less cute. She wanted to see more of the cuteness and was curious how Ameli would solve the problem.

Shani watched the struggle with mild curiosity. That is, until Lacey locked eyes with her and pitifully called out for her. Shani then had a choice to make. Her girlfriend was in a questionable amount of duress and pleaded for her help. But if she shifted her gaze slightly upward she was met with a challenge from Amirah. Her eyes seemed curious at what Shani would do, while simultaneously intimidating her.

Shani stood and approached the two of them at the behest of her girlfriend's cry, wary of what Amirah would do. Amirah just sat up, keeping her arms tight around Lacey's midsection. Shani weighed her options carefully. First, she went with the path of least resistance and politely asked Amirah to let Shani go. Of course, she denied.

Then she tried to bargain with Amirah, even putting her own body as collateral for Lacey's freedom. Once again, Amirah denied. It was then that Shani saw the true challenge before her. Amirah's look was a challenge that said 'do something. I dare you.' Shani's blood ran cold at the thought of defying Amirah. Or more specifically the thought of what Amirah would do to her if she did. Unfortunately for her, she was caught between a rock and a hard place because Lacey was still calling for her help.

Her love for Lacey winning out against her fear of Amirah, just barely, Shani hesitantly wrapped her hands around Amirah's forearms. She expected something to happen, but instead the only reaction was the look growing in intensity as Amirah stayed still. Shani gave a light tug on the arms. They didn't budge. She tried again with a little more force and they budged slightly. Slowly, Shani kept upping her power on each attempt until slowly but surely she pried open Amirah's arms just wide enough for her girlfriend to wiggle free. Once again happy with her new found freedom, Lacey wrapped herself around Shani's midsection.

Amirah's gaze changed. Instead of threatening potential punishments, it now promised assured ones. In fact, she figured she would do one now. Amirah stood from the couch and walked over to the chair Shani had sat in. While making direct eye contact with Shani, she sat in the chair. And as expected, Lacey released Shani and scampered over to sit on Amirah's lap, showing Shani that all she had done was for naught.

Once Lacey was situated in her lap, Amirah raised her finger and curled it in the 'come here' motion to Shani. Shani walked over and Amirah patted her and Lacey's combined lap then told her to bend over. Shani tried to complain, saying that Amirah would have done the same and called it a catch twenty two, but Amirah only stated that back talk made the punishment worse. Shani accepted her fate and bent over both of their legs. At least Amirah did them over her pants this time. Amirah gave her fifty spanks and had Lacey call them out, which she happily did.

Later 2 electric boogaloo

Shani left the bathroom to the sounds of giggling. When she returned to the living room she could see the giggling was because Lacey and Amirah were in their own world. Amirah had Lacey pinned beneath her on the couch, her body bent so that her ankles were near her head. Amirah was slowly thrusting in and out of Lacey while they shared their moment. Shani almost felt the familiar pain of being left out, but when she returned, both women looked at her. Lacey flashed her a genuine smile while Amirah gave her a 'you're next' look before they both returned to each other.

With nothing better to do, Shani waited for her turn as she watched them go at it. She would have called it making love if not for the change in atmosphere after she started watching. They seemed to have an entire conversation through their giggles and kisses, and Amirah did not like whatever was being said. Lacey's smile grew mischievous while Amirah's face grew hard. Their moans also got louder, along with the noises of the couch as Amirah started putting more force behind her thrusts. In a matter of minutes, Lacey was grinning ear to ear while Amirah seemed to be trying to literally fuck the grin off her face.

Their interactions were always an enigma to Shani. Whenever one of them fucked her, they were clearly in control and she was submissive. But when they fucked, it was a grey area. Of course there were times where Lacey submitted to Amirah, but from what she'd seen, more often than not it was a fight of some sorts.

Even though she wasn't physically on top, Shani could not tell if Lacey was truly 'submitting' to Amirah. From her smile and attitude, one would think she was in control. But of course one would also think that Amirah is in control. It was obvious that Lacey's confidence spurred Amirah to action, but how far did it go? Was Lacey a true sub? Only taunting Amirah to top her? Was Amirah truly the one in control as she fucked Lacey to remind her who was the top of the food chain? Or was there a less clear chain of command where Lacey was the one on top and she merely let Amirah think she was in control, only to make her fuck her harder when she 'challenged her authority'? Shani couldn't tell the difference. It was obvious that most times they fucked there was some sort of battle for supremacy, but was the battle a true one or a staged one?

Either way, Shani watched the coupling, squirming in her seat as it turned her on. After Lacey covered both of their stomachs in two loads and Amirah filled Lacey, Shani was next up on the couch. And Amirah took out her leftover anger on her.

Later 3 & Knuckles

Lacey spent the day high on life. She was with both of her lovers in a day of nonstop fun and debauchery. She could get her fill of sex and platonic bonding all at once. Lacey found herself in Headmistress' lap for the nth time of the day, when for the nth time she locked eyes with Shani and sent her a smile.

Lacey had noticed that Shani never got completely comfortable in the apartment, despite her best efforts. So after trying and failing, she decided to take a page from Headmistress' book. Instead of making her feel better, she would make her cuter and more uncomfortable.

After whispering her plan into Headmistress' ear, they both sat Shani down on the couch between them. They clutched her from either side and felt her tense. Then they spent several minutes worshiping her. They took turns making out with her. When one had the mouth, the other kissed her neck and cheek. Their hands freely roamed her body, touching and squeezing whatever they could over her clothes. Both made sure not to touch her pussy though, their goal was to get her worked up.

After she became putty in their hands, the game started. Lacey spoke first.

"Shani."

"Hm?"

Headmistress came in on the other side. "To whom do you belong, Shani?" The shift in her mood was immediate. They could feel her once relaxed body tensing again at the question but they wouldn't let it. They upped their assault on her neck and their hands moved with purpose, attacking spots they knew made her go wild.

After repeating the question seven times, they finally got an answer. "L-Lacey."

Amirah put on her sad voice. "Really Shani? After all we've been through?" To up the ante she finally put her hand down Shani's pants, teasing her outer lips. "How do you think that makes me feel, Eyani?"

"I -I'm sorry. But she's my girlfriend."

"And what am I to you? Nothing? After all this time?" Amirah let Shani sit with that question while she slowly started to finger her. The one act of mercy both women showed her was not making her actually answer the question. "You've hurt my feelings, Eyani. And you know what I have to do to you when you hurt my feelings."

Shani didn't try to fight it this time, not that she had the strength to do so. Amirah hooked her fingers into the waistband of Shani's pants and began shimmying them off of her. While she did that, Lacey made out with her as thanks for her loyalty. Once her pants and panties were off, Amirah none too gently turned Shani over so that she was kneeling on the couch. Shani could feel the thick head of her cock ready to push into her folds. On her other end, Lacey had taken out her own cock, telling Shani to prove her claim of ownership by blowing her while Amirah took her.

Later 4 A New Hope

All three women ended the day as it had begun, cuddled together in Amirah's bed. This time though, Shani was in the middle.