Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Third collection with a new family member!
5.4k words
5
2.7k
1

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten commandments

Note: This section will cover shorts and excerpts following the ten commandments because why not? Some of them may simply point towards already released shorts but most of them will be new with one of them being taken directly from the main story

10.1: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house

Lacey and Shani's apartment, a few months after graduation.

Amirah and Lacey cuddled together on the large bed. A used and pleasantly abused Shani was softly snoring beside them, the smile on her face and drying liquids on her body proof of the red-hot meat-mashing that just transpired between the three of them.

Lacey snuggled herself into Amirah's chest as their hands slowly caressed each other's bodies. Despite the wanton sex they just finished, Lacey's hand kept inching closer to Amirah's dick. Each time, Amirah casually dragged it above the belt, but each time it got closer to its goal before she stopped it.

Their little game of chicken was interrupted by Lacey speaking. Instead of what Amirah thought would be some lustful or dirty invitation, she was met with Lacey's neutral voice. Honest and inquisitive.

"How come we always hang out in our apartment and not yours?" Just the mere thought of why brought a smile to her face.

"Because I like your apartment. Asad did a wonderful job decorating it. Everything here is authentic Egyptian furniture. It even smells like Egypt!" Then a small pause. "It reminds me of home."

Lacey didn't seem satisfied by that answer. She gave an indignant huff. "Well, I like your place better."

"Really? Why?" Amirah figured Lacey would appreciate the higher quality, well, everything, that their apartment had to offer over her own.

"Because it's yours. Everything is yours so me being there means you want me there. Also because since I'm there it's like I'm yours... and it smells like you." Still processing the serotonin spike from her explanation, Amirah chuckled.

"Lacey, I smell like me. Do you not smell me now?" Seeing the truth to her words, Lacey pouted.

"Yeah well, over there everything smells like you."

"Fine. Fine. Tomorrow we can spend the night next door."

Though she pretended to still pout, Amirah could feel the elation radiating off of her. That, and she felt the hand start to return to her crotch. She wondered if she should stop it this time.

10.2: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor her male or female slave

Shani and Lacey's penthouse, shortly after their wedding/honeymoon

Shani was sitting on the couch, watching television when she heard the door to their apartment open. Several thoughts ran through her head in the span of a second.

Strange. Lacey's in the bathroom. Amirah should be getting off work right about now. The only other person who has a key would be Asad, but he would know better than to show up unexpected after what I did to him last time. That must mean-

The thought of a robber or worse breaking into her home sprung Shani into action. She hopped up from the couch, adrenaline spiking. Until she saw a tired and grumpy-looking Amirah come through the door.

"Oh-"

"Shut up. Sit down." Amirah still had her Headmaster tone on and Shani's body reacted accordingly, sitting back down with her hands folded in her lap, head forward, and back straight as she waited for more commands.

She heard Amirah close and lock the door and drop her bag before heading towards the couch. As she came into Shani's view, she kicked off her heels. Once at the couch, she knelt on the other side, facing Shani and removed Shani's hands from her lap. She then promptly face planted into Shani's thighs.

Shani watched and felt as Amirah let out a great, big sigh and all the tension left her body. After a moment, Amirah spoke without lifting her head.

"Sorry for snapping at you, Eyani." She sounded tired.

"It's okay... Hard day at work?" The flood gates had been opened.

"Girls these days!" The intensity in her voice, and the feeling of it on her legs, caused Shani to jump. "I mean, I know it's my job to make them proper, but the parents could at least try! Several first years were caught engaging in a fucking orgy! I don't even care that they were having it, but they could have at least been more discreet. I had to leave a very important meeting to go deal with reprimanding them. And then, in the middle of dealing with them, another group had a fist fight! I spent all day dealing out punishments and lectures and then had to reschedule the meeting." She let out another frustrated sigh and seemingly calmed down. Her voice became melancholy. "Am I losing my touch?"

Shani used one of her hands to brush Amirah's hair while the other rubbed small circles on her back. Amirah let out a pleased coo and relaxed farther into Shani's lap.

"No. You are a wonderful professor. Some girls just... need a bit more help than others."

"No one in your class would have done anything like that. Maybe I'm just not scary anymore."

"You're plenty scary!" That felt weird to admit. "And besides, didn't you catch Lacey touching herself in your classroom?" A long moment passed.

Amirah began laughing. "I guess you're right." She let out another deep sigh as she turned her head towards Shani's midsection. One of her hands came up to rub the outside of Shani's thigh. "You're so nice, Shani."

"Thanks?"

"I wish I had a wife like you. Pretty, strong, kind, obedient." Shani blushed at the emphasis on the last word.

"Well, Lacey and I did ask you to marry us several times."

"You know I can't." Why she couldn't, Shani and Lacey would never understand. Pride was a strong sin. "But a gal can dream."

Before Shani could respond, Amirah used her hand to lift up the hem of her shirt slightly. She then proceeded to plant kisses on Shani's abs.

The light touches caused Shani to laugh as her torso squirmed under the assault. "Stop it! That tickles!" Her protests only encouraged Amirah, who progressed into full blown raspberries.

This continued for a little while until Shani looked up from her assailant and saw Lacey standing a few feet away, her hair wrapped up in a towel as she wore lounge wear. She had that look in her face. The one she got sometimes when Shani and Amirah flirted, among other things, in front of her. She was jealous. But she was also happy to see Amirah.

"What are you doing?" The question sounded innocent coming from the Brit.

Upon hearing her voice, Amirah flipped over onto her back, face now looking upward at Shani while her eyes shifted towards her other paramour.

"Lacey! There you are. I was just telling Shani here how lucky you are to have her as a wife." Amirah either didn't notice or chose to ignore the slight tension. While she spoke she reached up a hand to caress Shani's face.

"I am." Lacey tried to sound normal, but there was an undeniable edge to her voice that practically screamed 'and you could be just as lucky.'

Even though Lacey was a happily married newlywed and loved both of them, Shani knew that Amirah's refusal to officially cement their relationship was more than a minor point of contention. Any mention of their marital status was liable to set Lacey off. She was confident the three of them would get through the rough patch, but they still had to, you know, get through it.

Amirah just smiled at Lacey. "Welp, I'm going to get out of these work clothes." She sat up. "Shani, I'm going to steal some of yours. Don't move." The implication that she would return to Shani's lap was loud and clear.

One clothes change later...

Amirah returned to the living room, now clad in one of Shani's shirts and a pair of her sweatpants, and found Lacey nestled squarely in Shani's lap. The look she gave Amirah upon her return was nothing short of a challenge, but Amirah refused to give in.

"Well don't you two look cute together!"

Lacey spoke up. "Of course, we look cute together. She's my wife."

Amirah just smiled at the two of them and joined them on the couch, pressing up against Shani's side and throwing an arm over her shoulder. She leaned down to give Lacey's forehead a kiss. Despite her best efforts, Amirah knew that Lacey wouldn't stay mad forever and saw her expression soften a bit at the affection.

9: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Amirah's apartment, sometime shortly after the marriage

"Lacey, I swear to god..." Amirah warned.

"I won't!" Lacey protested, pressing the elevator button in an attempt to make it come faster.

"Lacey-"

"I promise this is just a nice dinner. You've been working hard and we just want to do something nice for you." The elevator arrived and the three of them entered.

"And every time you say that, I end up with something expensive I explicitly told you I didn't need."

"That's not true!"

Amirah looked away in frustration. Not true my ass. There she was, in an elevator, wearing an elegant dress she told them she didn't want, adorned with jewelry she told them she didn't need, and carrying a name brand purse she once glanced at in the mall.

"Oh really? If that's true, then how come Shani's nervous?" Amirah gestured to the tall woman behind them. Besides the embarrassment of Lacey forcing her to wear a very high slit dress, Shani had that look she got when she thought she'd get in trouble. She had it when they gave her the purse, they had it when they revealed the dress, she even had it when they bought her an air fryer.

Lacey glanced up at her wife and shot her an obvious glare before turning back to Amirah. "She's always like that." She then stared at the elevator floor counter, watching the numbers as it ticked down.

"Uh huh." Amirah crossed her arms. "Lacey, look at me." Lacey glanced at her before going back to the counter. "Look. At. Me." Lacey begrudgingly made eye contact, eyes obviously guilty. "Promise me that you won't buy me anything except dinner tonight."

"Bu-"

"Nothing before. Nothing after. No random packages in front of my door of something I commented on in passing. Promise me."

"Fine! I promise. We're just going to dinner at a fancy restaurant..." The elevator dinged and the doors opened to the garage. Lacey continued her sentence in a quick breath, "in-your-brand-new-car-surprise!" The words conveyed worry and guilt instead of excitement.

Amirah looked into the garage and saw the latest Rolls Royce model in turquoise, her favorite color, complete with a big bow on top. Upon seeing the vehicle Amirah just sighed and shook her head, then proceeded to walk towards it.

Behind her she heard Lacey say, "T-to be fair we bought this last week!"

8: Thou shalt not steal

Lacey and Shani's apartment, a little before marriage

Amirah sighed as she entered the living room. "Lacey, I need my shirts."

"I don't know where your shirts are," Lacey casually lied, not even bothering to turn her head from the laptop on her thighs while wearing one of said shirts.

"I need to do laundry, Lacey. And I can't do laundry without the laundry."

Lacey had developed the nesting habits of a small rodent. She loved taking Amirah's shirts after she'd worn them to wear herself. She'd begun squirreling them away so that she could have access. Amirah couldn't wash them or take them back before she'd gotten a chance to wear them. And with all of their belongings stretched over three places, Lacey had a lot of hiding spots.

On one hand, it was cute to see Lacey in her clothes. On the other, she needed them to wear herself.

The two of them bickered for a minute or two before Shani causally interrupted them.

"While you're at it could you wash my clothes as well?" She took a sip from a cup of tea after addressing the room, going back to reading her book. The meaning behind her words was clear.

Her two lovers stopped their argument and sat in awkward silence. Of the three of them, Shani was the least clothed, wearing only a tank top and shorts. Probably because both Lacey and Amirah frequently wore her clothes, but, due to her size, she couldn't fit into theirs.

"Of course, Shani." Amirah cleared her throat, now acutely aware that the shirt she currently wore belonged to the woman in question.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery

Insert any sexy story post marriage here. (I'm lazy, sue me.)

6. Thou shalt not kill

(ok so she probably wouldn't die from this, but still)

Lacey and Shani's penthouse, morning.

Shani awoke to light taps on her back.

"Not now, Lacey." She groaned and tried to go back to sleep. But still the taps came. She turned around. "What do you want?"

The taps turned out to be light punches from her fiancé. Lacey ignored Shani's inquiry and just continued pummeling her abdomen, now targeting her abs.

Shani slowly woke up, her grogginess giving way to annoyance. It was one thing to have Lacey wake her up for sex, but whatever this was had started getting on her nerves. She pushed Lacey's hands away.

"Stop that." Once again, she was ignored, Lacey just changing targets to her arm/shoulder. Her annoyance rose and she put more bass in her voice. "Lacey." Her fiancé's smile and endless barrage finally pushed her over the edge.

She easily grabbed Lacey's wrists to halt the feathery assault and Lacey began to struggle, clearly enjoying Shani's discomfort.

Lacey would never be as strong as Shani, or even Amirah, but she had perfected the art of wiggling and struggling in their arms to maximize the effort they had to put in the restrain her. After brief stint of such wiggling, Shani managed to wrap Lacey in a bear hug to subdue her.

Once had accepted her restraint, by leaning into the hug, Shani asked. "Why are you like this?" Contrasted to her, Lacey seemed to be having the time of her life.

"Because you're cute." The simple line, even if a compliment, only threw gasoline onto the fire of her aggravation.

"You had to wake me up by punching me to tell me that?"

"I wasn't punching you."

"Yes, you we-" It was at this moment that Lacey interrupted her. Lacey, one of the loves of her life, her fiancé, the tiny woman that brought her no end of happiness, looked her in the eyes with a big smile on her face and said-

"I was hitting on you."

It took everything Shani had to not push Lacey off the bed.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother

Almasi estate, sometime after marriage

Shani's head rested in her mother's lap as the two of them lounged on the pillowed floor. It was a favorite pastime of hers since before she could even remember. Countless hours wasted away with her head cradled by her mother, her soft hands brushing her hair and her melodic voice soothing her.

And like always, the moment was interrupted by one or more of her brothers walking in.

"Ah, I see the baby is back where she belongs, being swaddled by al'umu." Asad all but sneered as he entered the room, followed by a few of their younger brothers. The others snickered amongst themselves.

Muscle memory kicked in and emotional embers were fanned as Shani made to jump to her feet to give her brothers the thrashing they were obviously asking for.

But her mother grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back down, calming her once again. She scowled at her sons.

"Asad! You should know better than to agitate your poor sister like this. What's wrong spending some quality time with her mother? I wish the rest of you would do it more."

"I'm sorry mother but we are grown men. We don't need to be coddled like some people." Though he tried to sound condescending, a good bit of jealousy seeped into his voice. He cleared his throat. "And even if we wanted to, you spend all your time babying her."

Kesi became indignant. "I do not!"

"Oh, of course you don't. I distinctly remember being your 'ya hayati' but then the second you popped her out, I was all but forgotten." He gestured to his younger brothers. "And they have it even worse, they never stood a chance, arriving after your favorite."

"I do not play favorites!"

"I don't even know how you can tell her apart from us to be honest. You always praised your little girl, yet she gets dirty and fights even more than we do. You would think a mother who valued her daughter would at least ensure that daughter grew up somewhat girly."

Kesi didn't bother getting angrier. It wouldn't change a thing. Instead, she decided to punish her son with the punishment he deserved. She simply released her grasp on Shani.

Within the second the light of her life was up and chasing Asad through the estate.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

For this one, refer to "New Investors" from a previous collection.

3.Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

The family grows larger. Takes place a year after Akila was born.

Lacey practically melted when presented with the cat. It was perfect. The Maine Coon had a thick, tortoiseshell pattern that it wore with the peak of dignity. Spots of black, brown and even orange came together to create this wonderful beast as it hung in Shani's arms with a nobility only English gentry could appreciate.

Lacey gently placed Akila down before practically running over to the door to greet her new pet.

After initial "introductions," or more accurately, Lacey and Shani fawning over the cat while Amirah held Akila and watched, acting as the responsible elder when she too wished to indulge in the cuteness, Lacey calmed down enough to ask the important questions.

"Wait, can we even have a cat? I mean we have a baby."

Shani came prepared. "That's why I got a Maine Coon! They are gentle and kind. And she's so big that Akila would have a hard time hurting her." Upon closer inspection Lacey realized that this feline was the same size as their infant, if not slightly larger. "But of course we'd have to see for ourselves." Shani nodded towards Amirah, who gently placed the toddler down on the floor.

After slowly rising to her feet, their child waddled towards the new thing in the house for her to explore.

Lacey was concerned to say the least. The cat had taken all the pets and caresses from the two parents as if she had permitted them. She held her head high and granted them light purring to show her amusement, as if they were merely entertainment for her. But Akila had none of the gentleness of her parents, at least not yet.

The cat eyed the toddler with pointed indifference. She lounged on her side and never moved as the child approached, her eyes tracking Akila with absent minded curiosity. Her tail was still.

Akila reached the cat and reached down towards it. She lost her balance and stumbled, causing her to fall over, landing on the feline. Lacey moved to intervene, expecting the worst, but Shani stopped her with an arm.

The cat's tail twitched once. A single flick of annoyance. And then she began sniffing Akila's head as the child haphazardly grabbed and mushed handfuls of fur, enjoying the soft and warm feeling. After a few seconds of sniffing, the cat looked Lacey in the eye, almost as if expecting her to do something. When Lacey didn't move, the cat took matters in her own paws.

The cat began grooming Akila, using her tongue to brush and mat down the hair on the top of her head. Lacey let out a sigh of release.

"Welp, now that that's settled, what do we name her?"

At that, Shani's eyes lit up. "Oh, Amirah and I already named her."

12